PDA

View Full Version : this is retarded

92_hatch_boi
06-23-2007, 11:22 PM
i think its retarded how all u ppl believe what CaseyT has been sayin... y'all call me a lier when i say that he stole my parts... when i have shown proof that they were infact mine, he says i logged on his acc and neg repped ppl on it with no proof at all and y'all believe him:thinking:? correct me if im wrong but thats stupid... he's all pissed off bec we messed with steedracers car and i told steed that i was sorry 4 the part i played in it and tried to keep the peace between the two of them, he found out and was gonna kick me out... so before he had the chance i jus moved and now he's spreadin all these lies...tellin my girl that i was cheatin on her and bull shit like that... now tell me thats not fucked up... but w/e, the funny thing is when i called him and he was to big a puss to say shit to me he just hung up, lol... u ppl believe what u want i really dont care anymore... jus thought id get this shit off my chest, and casey if u wanna run ur mouth any more do it to my face stop bn a puss and runnin ur mouth over the internet!

OneSlow5pt0
06-23-2007, 11:25 PM
IBL

japan4racing
06-23-2007, 11:26 PM
LIRL

Humphrizzle
06-23-2007, 11:58 PM
that girl isnt pretty

92_hatch_boi
06-23-2007, 11:58 PM
that girl isnt pretty

lol idc what u haveta say really... shes not butt ass ugly either is she?

Humphrizzle
06-23-2007, 11:59 PM
no

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 12:03 AM
okay now would u call her fat ass, or fiona?

DrunkScotsman
06-24-2007, 12:16 AM
maybe its the :gulp: talkin but :hitit:

dLux636
06-24-2007, 12:21 AM
so how do those braces feel?

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:10 AM
so how do those braces feel?

lol it's all good she tucks them lips around them teeth:D

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Dude.

That bitch is fucking ugly.

I wouldn't call her Fiona or Shrek because thats a compliment to her ugly ass.

The closest thing to a movie character she looks like is either Robocop or Terminator with all that metal in her mouth.

Seriously. I'd call her busted but that'd be a compliment.

xLSTONEx
06-24-2007, 01:41 AM
HELL YEA!

LETS RUN THE TRAIN....

NOT ON HER, BUT ON THE TRAIN TRACKS IN HER MOUTH.

PS: THAT BITCH PUTS THE FUCKING UGLY IN FUGLY.

HIgH_ScHoOL
06-24-2007, 01:43 AM
DUDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FRECKLES HAVE ZITS.

THATS FUCKED UP. UGH.

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:44 AM
wow... shes not the point of the thread... and thats bull... she's not ugly... y'all r jus bn dicks... peace

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:45 AM
wow... shes not the point of the thread... and thats bull... she's not ugly... y'all r jus bn dicks... peace
No dude.

She is fucking ugly.

I mean shit, you have a picture of her in your avatar...

Reverie
06-24-2007, 01:46 AM

you were just asking for them to point out her flaws by posting her up like that.

.......and matt don't even think about it.

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:48 AM
you were just asking for them to point out her flaws by posting her up like that.

lol not really... i was just pointing out that she wasnt fat as shit and the uglyiest thing ever like CaseyT said... lol idc what y'all think really... im basically merried 2 her...lol

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:48 AM

The only flaw in you is that...well I'm not in you.

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:49 AM

lol? weird..

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:50 AM
uglyiest thing ever... im basically merried 2 her...lol
Well I'm sorry to hear that.

PS: You spell as well as she looks...

Reverie

lmao. i don't even know what to say

HalfBaked
lmao. i don't even know what to say
You know what to say...IM me yo.

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:51 AM
Well I'm sorry to hear that.

PS: You spell as well as she looks...

lol i know i spell bad... i go to winder schools... and ur jus bn a dick sayin shes ugly...:2up:

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:53 AM
lol i know i spell bad... i go to winder schools... and ur jus bn a dick sayin shes ugly...:2up:
No, I'm being serious.

Look dude, she is ugly.

Your girlfriend is ugly. I'm not being a dick, I'm being real.

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 01:54 AM
No, I'm being serious.

Look dude, she is ugly.

Your girlfriend is ugly. I'm not being a dick, I'm being real.

okay im proud of u realy, just let it go k?

Nitro
06-24-2007, 02:14 AM
damn!!! u guys r cold......

Humphrizzle
06-24-2007, 02:14 AM
haha zickles = freckle zits

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 02:17 AM
i dont even have acne... how can my freckles have zits? wtf
and some guys like freckles. so shut up

81911SC
06-24-2007, 02:42 AM
Lol. If I was lonely, I might.

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 02:44 AM
I'd rather jerk off to the golden girls then touch your girl.

81911SC
06-24-2007, 02:47 AM
You don't yank it to Golden girls regularly?

Humphrizzle
06-24-2007, 02:57 AM
i thought everyone did..

blanche is the sexiest.

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 02:59 AM
ok we get it. u dont think im pretty. ok so quit sayin rude things. u dont have to rub it in my face. my bf thinks im pretty and thats all that matters. im not tryin to impress yall. so stfu. have fun jerkin it to golden girls. maybe if u werent such a dick ud have a real girl to do it for u.

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 03:01 AM
ok we get it. u dont think im pretty. ok so quit sayin rude things. u dont have to rub it in my face. my bf thinks im pretty and thats all that matters. im not tryin to impress yall. so stfu. have fun jerkin it to golden girls. maybe if u werent such a dick ud have a real girl to do it for u.
Oh no, I get good looking girls.

That is something your boyfriend doesn't know about it.

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 03:06 AM
ok so u dont think im good looking. idc. go get ur skanky 100 pound girlfriend that puts on a bottle of make up a day. go for it. idc thats y im not with a shallow guy. im with someone that actually gives a damn about me and not jus how i look. he thinks im attractive and he likes to be around me. thats y im with him. not u.

Oh no, I get good looking girls.

That is something your boyfriend doesn't know about it.

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 03:07 AM
thats y im with him. not u.

No.......

You are with him and not me because I have taste and he doesn't...

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 03:11 AM
idc w/e dude. like i said go get ur skanky loose anorexic gf

No.......

You are with him and not me because I have taste and he doesn't...

RandomGuy
06-24-2007, 03:15 AM
omfg simmer down LOL

and ROFL@ spells like she looks

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 03:18 AM
g.. thx i love u guys on ia! yall jus make my day! :umno:

omfg simmer down LOL

and ROFL@ spells like she looks

Leadfoot_mf
06-24-2007, 03:25 AM
lol not really... i was just pointing out that she wasnt fat as shit and the uglyiest thing ever like CaseyT said... lol idc what y'all think really... im basically merried 2 her...lol
then its not too late to run away. :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
06-24-2007, 03:28 AM
matt i think u might be a bit too hard on this guy, have u ever seen him? maybe that is the best he can get. low self esteem girls ftw.

caseyT
06-24-2007, 03:38 AM
yes this threads has to be the best one ive read in a while good thread to put your ugly ass girlfriend on it trying to prove that she looks like fiona

caseyT
06-24-2007, 03:54 AM
i rather fuck a 300 pound bitch then to ha ve them braces stabbing into my dick

caseyT
06-24-2007, 04:01 AM
i think its retarded how all u ppl believe what CaseyT has been sayin... y'all call me a lier when i say that he stole my parts... when i have shown proof that they were infact mine, he says i logged on his acc and neg repped ppl on it with no proof at all and y'all believe him:thinking:? correct me if im wrong but thats stupid... he's all pissed off bec we messed with steedracers car and i told steed that i was sorry 4 the part i played in it and tried to keep the peace between the two of them, he found out and was gonna kick me out... so before he had the chance i jus moved and now he's spreadin all these lies...tellin my girl that i was cheatin on her and bull shit like that... now tell me thats not fucked up... but w/e, the funny thing is when i called him and he was to big a puss to say shit to me he just hung up, lol... u ppl believe what u want i really dont care anymore... jus thought id get this shit off my chest, and casey if u wanna run ur mouth any more do it to my face stop bn a puss and runnin ur mouth over the internet!

look bitch you atually think that all this is on my part...and yea i hung up not for being a bitch but for the part that i actually dont give a fuck the bitch is ugly as fuck i would say move on but i guess thats all you can get so why dont you go ahead and suck her dick she looks half man

caseyT
06-24-2007, 04:10 AM

and your post to be the real girl...what does he see in you beside a face full of pimples and zits that are ready to pop and skeet all in his face he must like that shit

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 07:22 AM
y'all call me a lier

It's liar. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 10:21 AM

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR BITCH, AND ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. You are saying that he fucking stole a B series engine, and then post a PM talking about a D series engine! YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

I'm really thinking that you two should be banned. And I just might do it. :slap:

dLux636
06-24-2007, 10:46 AM
wow at this thread

§treet_§peed
06-24-2007, 10:47 AM
GET 'EM CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95teg_chick
06-24-2007, 11:59 AM
ok im ugly who fuckin gives a shit. get over urself ur probly not the best looking people either. and casey u havent even had a girlfriend in the past 6 months so obviously ur not very atractive and when u give head u dont use ur teeth at all- so my braces would nerver interfeer so i dont know what kind of girls ur messin with but they obviously dont know what theyre doing.
and quick y r u so rude all the time? every post i see by u is something mean or rude?
jus freaking be nice to people. casey i dont even have pimples... at all. so how are u gonna say my face is full of them? wtf there are pics of me. jus open ur eyes. wtf is up with all these neg reps?! there so gay. some people are on here to talk about cars and car parts. im currently looking to buy some stuff. but i probly will have a hard time bc of some jerks puttin my name bad out there. i didnt even do a fuckin thing wrong and i get the shit end of it. w/e im done.

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 12:02 PM
ok im ugly who fuckin gives a shit. get over urself ur probly not the best looking people either. and casey u havent even had a girlfriend in the past 6 months so obviously ur not very atractive and when u give head u dont use ur teeth at all- so my braces would nerver interfeer so i dont know what kind of girls ur messin with but they obviously dont know what theyre doing.
and quick y r u so rude all the time? every post i see by u is something mean or rude?
jus freaking be nice to people. casey i dont even have pimples... at all. so how are u gonna say my face is full of them? wtf there are pics of me. jus open ur eyes. wtf is up with all these neg reps?! there so gay. some people are on here to talk about cars and car parts. im currently looking to buy some stuff. but i probly will have a hard time bc of some jerks puttin my name bad out there. i didnt even do a fuckin thing wrong and i get the shit end of it. w/e im done.

Live it up because you won't be on here much longer, wench.

Maniaç
06-24-2007, 12:45 PM
lol @ the fat ass in the pictures.

ShooterMcGavin
06-24-2007, 01:09 PM
it's amazing how ppl love to bring their personal life onto ia, quite fucking hilarious so i'm not even gonna lock this :D

ShooterMcGavin
06-24-2007, 01:10 PM
btw... this is who caseyt calls fiona... also fat ass ugly... i dun think she is tho... but w/e

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/donttouchmyskittles/pictures011.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/donttouchmyskittles/prom07016.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/donttouchmyskittles/prom07014.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/donttouchmyskittles/pics5500410.jpg

btw, why hasn't anyone photoshopped those pics yet??? :lmao:

Julio
06-24-2007, 01:20 PM
whats up with all these little kids on here lately ?

koukis14
06-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Ok I am not reading three pages of this gay shit. Post pics of her naked, with a bag on her head.................a plastic bag.

Maniaç
06-24-2007, 01:52 PM
bitch PM'd me earlier. lol.

what the fuck? why are you trying to holla at me? bitch ive gotten way better looking girls then you when i was 13.

now leave me alone before i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95teg_chick
lets see a pic of u mr.perfect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
Quote:
gee. thnx

no problem fatass.

HalfBaked
06-24-2007, 01:56 PM
I never got that PM, she must realize I'm way too good looking.

Maniaç
06-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I never got that PM, she must realize I'm way too good looking.lol. i guess shes seen you on y0 momma already. don't understand why she always has to PM me after i -rep her?

caseyT
06-24-2007, 04:38 PM
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR BITCH, AND ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. You are saying that he fucking stole a B series engine, and then post a PM talking about a D series engine! YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

I'm really thinking that you two should be banned. And I just might do it. :slap:

plz i will look up too you and all your smartness

ahmonrah
06-24-2007, 04:46 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/402153175_3943ef0fbc.jpg?v=0

caseyT
06-24-2007, 04:48 PM

yea well your right on that one i probably havnt had one in actually 3mnths but usually high school dates usually last till the end of high school and i can guarantee im getting more and better pussy than your boyfriend...and btw u aint got pimples there zimples:lmfao:...and you say you got on ia to look for parts b/s all over the wall you obviosly got on ia to talk shit because you logged on my account and and ran your mouth to everyone thinking you could get everyone on IA pissed at me...but your plan turned bitch :boobies:

Halfwit
06-24-2007, 04:51 PM
does she do Ass To Mouth?

koukis14
06-24-2007, 04:51 PM

she better

caseyT
06-24-2007, 05:40 PM
No dude.

She is fucking ugly.

I mean shit, you have a picture of her in your avatar...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 06:16 PM
bitch PM'd me earlier. lol.

what the fuck? why are you trying to holla at me? bitch ive gotten way better looking girls then you when i was 13.

now leave me alone before i

Quote:
lets see a pic of u mr.perfect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
Quote:
gee. thnx

no problem fatass.

As retarded as this quote looks, from looking at it I think you were trying to holla at her and she shot you down, actually. We all know you are a leg humper.

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 06:18 PM

That would be the ONLY thing that would redeem her on here.

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Is this girl banned yet? Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm getting to it....and her little boyfriend too....

caseyT
06-24-2007, 06:55 PM
As retarded as this quote looks, from looking at it I think you were trying to holla at her and she shot you down, actually. We all know you are a leg humper.

haha wtf

92_hatch_boi
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
lol fuck it... i give up if u ppl wanna believe CaseyT then so be it... oh and casey i'm gonna be talking to ur mom and gettin my shit back and sellin it ^^ thx lmao

grey_moose
06-24-2007, 09:26 PM
eeek...! y'all are mean... and ima stay out of all this personal life crap... good luck sorting all this out...

caseyT
06-24-2007, 09:45 PM
lol fuck it... i give up if u ppl wanna believe CaseyT then so be it... oh and casey i'm gonna be talking to ur mom and gettin my shit back and sellin it ^^ thx lmao

yea she told me you talked to her saying some can you tell casey to stop writing mean stuff on IA...she asked me and i laughed and explained about what youve done and she said strait up your a bitch for what you did lol and i told her that you aint gonna give her the money yo owe her and she said you dont have to worry about that and she has papers to prove it... and she just laughed but sry bitch shits sold done deal

koukis14
06-24-2007, 10:17 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA he is calling your mom now? What a bitch.

Humphrizzle
06-25-2007, 04:01 AM
caseyT has a EBP spoiler on his black car

the fat ugly chick has a 4x4 integra

the OP has real-deal Rota Slipstreams.. no fake shit here.

Thumbs up their asses

THUMBS.. up their asses.

Frög
06-25-2007, 04:58 AM
i wanna see pics of this girl lolz

Humphrizzle
06-25-2007, 05:01 AM
i think they're on the 1st page.. look for them

she is teh ug

kennyboi
06-25-2007, 10:57 AM
damn you guys are cold:no:

caseyT
06-25-2007, 12:59 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA he is calling your mom now? What a bitch.

hell yea they called my mom like a bitch telling her to get me to quit writing bad shit on here about them...how funny is that...lmfao

BTLFED
06-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I banned them both. fuck them.

BTLFED
06-25-2007, 05:09 PM
eeek...! y'all are mean... and ima stay out of all this personal life crap... good luck sorting all this out...

This name is gone too, 92_hatch_boi. :slap:

* 92_hatch_boi 75.117.34.182 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* grey_moose 75.117.34.182 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

caseyT
06-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I banned them both. fuck them.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: