PDA

View Full Version : i hate drugs

carrascopa
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
and holy fuking shit i want to shoot that punk little bitch in the face for having that pot leaf avatar! i dont know why, i guess because drugs ruin lives and ive had several peeps die due to the drug game! I mean im not perfect i used to sell a lil bitmyself but advertising the shit is just plain retarded /end rant

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
He is a 15yo kid to...

YokotaS13
07-07-2005, 11:05 PM
yeah, and this is honestly any better? Its prolly a 13 year old taht thinks its cool, but did this warrant a new thread?

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:05 PM
let the IA bash begin! lol

carrascopa
07-07-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah, and this is honestly any better? Its prolly a 13 year old taht thinks its cool, but did this warrant a new thread?

in the whores lounge anything deserves a new thread... give me one minute and ill show you what i mean!

Bishop
07-07-2005, 11:07 PM
That kids a fag

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:08 PM
in the whores lounge anything deserves a new thread... give me one minute and ill show you what i mean!

:lmfao:

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:09 PM
ooo shit alex has found a new lil IA Bash toy!

carrascopa
07-07-2005, 11:09 PM
:lmfao:

hahaha.. u like that shit! hahahahaha... i cracked my self up with that

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah and of course I had to fuel the fire...lol

carrascopa
07-07-2005, 11:10 PM
yup! thats what cracked me up

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:12 PM
you guys are terrible

Scrappy
ghey... alex im with you on the drug shit... still has the only sister i have down hard core :(

Brett
We are being tame actually...lol

The Yousef
07-07-2005, 11:14 PM
We are being tame actually...lol

remind me not to piss you guys off....lol

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:15 PM
We have no remorse....lol

carrascopa
07-07-2005, 11:17 PM
we kill for fun bitch! you betta recognize

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:17 PM
ha ha ha ha ha

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:20 PM
oh god no everyone run!! its the "all about shit talkin" duo ! lol

Nittanys1
07-07-2005, 11:35 PM
so whos this yall r talkin about? any particular thread u want to direct me to?

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:36 PM
no

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:37 PM
owmned lol

Nittanys1
07-07-2005, 11:40 PM
owmned lol

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/thinker.gif

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:46 PM
You will keep doing the head scratching, while we are all in the other thread knowing who and what Alex is talking about

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:47 PM
lol its ok he's jus a lil slow.....

Nittanys1
sounds like a plan...thats my cue to stop giving a fuck and go to bed....

Brett
slow isnt the word that even comes CLOSE to what his issues are :D

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
sounds like a plan...thats my cue to stop giving a fuck and go to bed....

Damn if thats all it takes I could have said this to you 3 weeks ago

Nittanys1
07-07-2005, 11:49 PM
damn post whore

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:50 PM
ouch come on now show some ELITE love

topsecret2JZ
07-07-2005, 11:54 PM
im stoned

Brett
07-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I will show him an "ELITE" dick in his ear

blacknightteg
07-07-2005, 11:57 PM
bwahaha now thats a sad sad thing

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 04:16 AM
I'm definitely with Alex. Later, QD.

4dmin
07-08-2005, 07:46 AM
who cares... its fucking pot that kid like 16, what you didnt' do pot at 16??? i used to smoke hella weed i know a few other pot heads on here that went to school w/ us. big fucking deal alcholism is a much bigger problem in the US then pot is. check the DUI #'s lately?

Jaimecbr900
07-08-2005, 07:51 AM
check the DUI #'s lately?

That's because they don't keep numbers for pot smokers...... :rolleyes:

4dmin
07-08-2005, 08:15 AM
^ ya well you don't hear about stoned pot heads driving b/c every pot head knows you can't smoke up and drive... where would you put the bong??? and noone wants bong water spilt on them... \/ even on air force one

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 08:30 AM
dude honestly i have nothing against pot...shit i smoke/ed a hell of a lot of shit every once and a while so i mean i understand n besides he'll grow out of it after high school...kids usually have about there 2 years or so of this kinda thing n then it jus goes by the way side

Brett
07-08-2005, 08:59 AM
every pot head knows you can't smoke up and drive... where would you put the bong???

That is fuckin classic :lmfao:

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
tru dat!!

Brett
07-08-2005, 09:02 AM
I can care less what this kid does, He shoots me IMs a few times a week, I sent him to Paul for some IA business, seems like a nice kid, I was just bored last night and I needed some entertainment...lol

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
doesnt surprise me one bit.....poor bastards gunna end up in hte love jungle with me n jm sooner or later

4dmin
07-08-2005, 09:08 AM
i met alex a couple weeks ago pretty cool kid and his dads business is pretty fucking PIMP when i'm ready to buy a pool table i'm going to them :D

Julio
07-08-2005, 09:18 AM
who cares... Let the kid experiment... I know I was smoking it up at 15-16.... .. but He soon will find out.

Ms Dollar
07-08-2005, 09:19 AM
But seriously.. we all have/had our days.

i don't smoke and i never have, so no not everyone has had their days...

DSMtuner
07-08-2005, 09:33 AM
wow..who really cares what other people do with their with their lives, its not like his picture of a pot leaf is affecting your physical well being hes just expressing what he feels society views in his world as acceptable and portraying it upon the rest of the world to try to be socially accepted. i feel you on drugs being a problem but it makes no sense bashing someone how is by default completely innocent.

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 10:32 AM
who cares... its fucking pot that kid like 16, what you didnt' do pot at 16??? i used to smoke hella weed i know a few other pot heads on here that went to school w/ us. big fucking deal alcholism is a much bigger problem in the US then pot is. check the DUI #'s lately?

fyi, if you get pulled over for a dui it doesnt necessarily mean you were drunk.... hence Driving Under the Influence.. It 's not driving while drunk... people get pulled over all the time and have to go take a blood test to proove intoxication of another substance that a breathalizer wont pick up!

and regardless you guys say fuk it let him experiment... this is true... Ive smoked more than most id say... butthe fact remains is to me its ignorance.. I Cant stand drugs just for the simple fact that I havehad several friends gun downed due to that game and I served alot of time behind the steal cage as a juvenile due to drugs, ive had friends OD and family OD..... Its not a pretty thing!

you can say its just pot... but if your dumb enough to advertise that you smoke than your dumb enough to let it lead to other things

If you want to do any type of substance fine.. go for it, but leave it at home.. and you who know me know my ass wont even touch a beer

4dmin
07-08-2005, 10:38 AM
sorry alex this sounds like a bad XXX conversation... most DUI are alcohol related probaby 98-99% of them, anyway even caffine is a drug do you dring caffine free soda??? nicotine is another do yo smoke??? besides the #1 growing abuse problem is meth right now, weed is nothing more than catching that 2nd wind while exercising; gateway drug lol. cigarettes/alcohol are gateway drugs.

A1EX
07-08-2005, 10:39 AM
wow i feel special

A1EX
07-08-2005, 10:50 AM
its funny how people look at my avatar and automatically think i smoke and if it bothers everyone so much ill change it later

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 11:10 AM
sorry alex this sounds like a bad XXX conversation... most DUI are alcohol related probaby 98-99% of them, anyway even caffine is a drug do you dring caffine free soda??? nicotine is another do yo smoke??? besides the #1 growing abuse problem is meth right now, weed is nothing more than catching that 2nd wind while exercising; gateway drug lol. cigarettes/alcohol are gateway drugs.

well your wrong..and this is a subject that i will argue day in and day out... People make passive, you cant compare caffeine to pot... or even nicotine..

lets just look at this real quick.. nicotine, commonly found in cigarettes, chew etc... what does that cause??/ CANCER... CAncer is the leading cause of death in america, .. is that PASSIVE in your book???? Just curious...

Now, alcohol.. you said it yourself its a huge problem... hence an AA meeting on every street corner of every major city.. the only reason this "Drug" islegal is because the alocohol lobyiest are too influential on the government..

POT... people discard pot as harmless.... its not true.. POt stays in your system and effects your body longer than any other substance.. the withdrawl faze is 30 days... pot stays in your system for 30 days! during this time if you are not continually smoking you will go through severe depression..

compare that to your meth??? Meth has a 72 hour withdrawl period.. thats it..Marijauna stays in your sytem for 27 more days!!!

Regardless of that, lets argue on the front that pot is nothing more than a 2nd wind while exercising.. I HATE WHEN UNEDUCATED PEOPLE SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT.

HAve you ever smoked weed through a resonating pipe?? have you ever noticed how much tar build up is int he pipe after a few smokes..

compare that to a tobacco pipe.. tobacco doesnt resonate like that.

Theres a reason... MArijuana has 300% more carcinogens than tobacco.. basically smoking one joint is like smoking 50 cigarettes..

For those who dont know carcinogens are what causes cancer.....

In addition to that, that tar build up in the pipe doesnt stop at the pipe it accumulates in your lungs in the same way..

so if you think cigs are bad on the lungs, its nothing compared to pot!

you can call these substances passive all you want.. and feel free to check my stats.. I am a recovered drug addict and I have been there and done that.. Ive abused every substance known to man! and Im an intelligent guy, i know what i was using, how it works and the side effects of the drugs...

Like i said before i will argue this to the death, drugs, even pot almost ruined my life and it has ruined several lives of the people i cared about...

It always starts with the ignorance that pot isnt a big deal... you are wrong, it is a very big deal! thats it im done

A1EX
07-08-2005, 11:29 AM
will you stop arguing if i change my avatar well here you go happy?

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 11:42 AM
will you stop arguing if i change my avatar well here you go happy?

this issue is beyond your avatar dude... Im not really concerned about it as much as i am the ignorance of the common person thinking that pot is cool or harmless or should be legalized etc...

accordon17s
07-08-2005, 11:55 AM
FYI Pot stays in your system 14 days not 30 and you got your stats backwards there a 300 more carcenogens (sp) in cigs than pot, reason i know this is a am quoteing the NA (Narcotic Anonymous) book. There has NEVER been one death associated with someone smoking too much pot. The resonation that occurs on a pipe is NOT harmful at all to ur body.

Get your shit straight. If u would like to read the statistics goto any AA meeting and purchase the big book, they have all he stats in there.

LaurenK
07-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Well, I ain't gonna lie...I'll hit it if it's around.
I've never done any hard core drugs, such as ecstasy, acid, coke...ect. Just smoke occasionally, and drink.

No substance (drugs, drinking, ect...) is "good" for you..., I'm not saying it's right...but we all do things that aren't good for us (on an every day basis).

accordon17s
07-08-2005, 12:31 PM
I by no means support the use of drugs... i just wanted to put that out there. I agree wit admin, meth is the largest problem in america, followed closely by herrione. I wouldnt put ecstacy in there wit the hardcore drugs unless ur poppin a pill or pills daily. Drugs kill i am very sorry to anyone who has ever got caught up in them. A friend of mines mom is the leading canidate for the superintendant of a major school system in the metro area and she is the leading supporter of legalizing pot, she is VERY educated doesnt smoke herself but has done many studys on this subject. Like i said earlier no death has every been confirmed due to pot overdose or pot smoking.

I dont support drugs just wish people would get here shit straight.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 12:50 PM
, what you didnt' do pot at 16???

I didn't. Never had touched the shit. Really never saw a reason to. Still don't see any reason. Later, QD.

4dmin
07-08-2005, 12:58 PM
well your wrong..and this is a subject that i will argue day in and day out... People make passive, you cant compare caffeine to pot... or even nicotine..

yes you can they are all DRUGS, and nicotine is highly more addictive than smoking pot is, and that is a fact.

lets just look at this real quick.. nicotine, commonly found in cigarettes, chew etc... what does that cause??/ CANCER... CAncer is the leading cause of death in america, .. is that PASSIVE in your book???? Just curious... its still a drug just like pot and it can kill you and your more likely to die of cancer than overdosing on pot :rolleyes:

compare that to your meth??? Meth has a 72 hour withdrawl period.. thats it..Marijauna stays in your sytem for 27 more days!!! ya but pot doesn't have cravings

you can call these substances passive all you want.. and feel free to check my stats.. how about you post some sited pot related deaths??? cause i can post alcohol/nicotine ones all day long :goodjob:

i think its funny b/c your talking to me like i've never done drugs before... dude i remember stealing freon(sp?) of the neighbors a/c w/ buddys and huffing down garbarge bags of it, so your addicted to pot smoking ain't shit b/c you can't die from doing that.

this isn't a post about whose cooler b/c of what they done, but people do drugs every day and they don't even think about it. alcohol, nicotine, caffine, varies script drugs, it doesn't matter a drug is a drug. anything that alters your being is a drug. there is no good/bad drugs. and so you know alcohol/nicotine/caffine are the most common and most addictive drugs there are and 2 of those can definately cause bodily harm. :bigok:

efman
07-08-2005, 01:00 PM
this issue is beyond your avatar dude... Im not really concerned about it as much as i am the ignorance of the common person thinking that pot is cool or harmless or should be legalized etc...
well thinking it's cool or harmless and thinking it should be legal are 2 differant things. i've never smoked up because i rather spend time working out and playing sports than doing that shit . but also if you think if it was made legal into a legit buisness with a very high tax on it. it would slow down gang activity, close drug cartels, and terroist groups would have less funding . the gov would save are tax money because there would be know drug war to fight. it would also create jobs . and plus youger kids would not think its as cool if it was legal. but thats just an opinion .

Brett
07-08-2005, 01:02 PM
i don't smoke and i never have, so no not everyone has had their days...

Im with you there, I have never tried any kind of illegal drug, Just wasnt something at that age I felt I had to do to fit in or be a part of the crowd. And that is why most people start to mess with the stuff to begin with

4dmin
07-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Im with you there, I have never tried any kind of illegal drug, Just wasnt something at that age I felt I had to do to fit in or be a part of the crowd. And that is why most people start to mess with the stuff to begin with

i have never smoked a cigarette in my life, but i have done tons of drugs... why? b/c you don't get anything off smoking other than an addiction. ;)

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
What do you get off smoking pot, or doing other shit? Later, QD.

99SI
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
a nice feeling

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 01:15 PM
I can sure get that in other, legal, ways. Later, QD.

4dmin
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
What do you get off smoking pot, or doing other shit? Later, QD.well i don't do any illegal drugs anymore, its not smart to dabble in such when you are older, obviously b/c you don't get a slap on the wrist like when you were >=17 if you get caught.

but would i smoke pot if it was legal, yes, its nothing more than getting drunk to me. :goodjob:

LaurenK
07-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Paul Is A Law abiding citizen...:)

Sledlude
07-08-2005, 02:27 PM
alex, you shit starter... lol

im going to have to call bullshit on most of the shit you said.. they dont seem like truthful, researched, or educated statements. I agree with Admin dude...
you know I smoke the FUCK out everyday, that doesnt make me a bad person, and I'm not a fuck up. I dont touch any other drug besides alcohol. The fact that I don't hide my habit doesnt make me stupid like you said, does it? The title under my name says "burnin 'dro" and has said that for years, and you havent put me on blast for that shit... I dont hide the fact that I smoke, i think its stupid to deny it.

4dmin
07-08-2005, 02:37 PM
:yay: ^ spoken like a tur pot head

nice location by the way :cheers:

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 04:23 PM
heres a link on how pot effects society
http://www.drugfreeaz.com/drug/marijuana_stats.html
heres a link from drugs.com on marijuana
some cliff notes

What are the long-term effects of Marijuana use?
People who smoke marijuana often have the same respiratory problems as cigarette smokers. These individuals may have daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more frequent chest colds. They are also at greater risk of getting lung infections like pneumonia. Marijuana contains some of the same, and sometimes even more, of the cancer-causing chemicals found in cigarette smoke.

http://familydoctor.org/485.xml says
Could I become chemically dependent on marijuana?
Yes. When you’re chemically dependent on marijuana, it means you crave it and you need to use more and more to get the same effect. You may have withdrawal symptoms, such as depressed feelings, trouble sleeping or nausea, when you stop using it. Because marijuana is a lot stronger now than it used to be, people are also more likely to abuse it and become dependent on it than they were in the past
Like tobacco, marijuana contains many chemicals that can hurt the lungs and cause cancer. One marijuana cigarette can cause more damage to the lungs than many tobacco cigarettes because marijuana has more tar in it and is usually smoked without filters
http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marijuana-side-effects.htm says
Marijuana side effects come from smoking or consuming the drug and marijuana side effects influence the mind and body of the user. Marijuana side effects can be as seemingly innocent as an increased appetite to as life threatening as lung cancer. Increased likelihood for accidents is also one of the marijuana side effects. Studies show that 6 to 11 percent of fatal accidents are contributed to by marijuana side effects. Other external marijuana side effects include legal problems, work and financial problems and troubles at home.
http://www.drug-sideeffects.com/marijuana.htm says
Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed are three to five times greater than among tobacco smokers. This may be due to the marijuana users inhaling more deeply and holding the smoke in the lungs.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __--
i could go on and on proving my point to you mindless monkeys.. but you are all entitled to your opinions.. I googled this shit and had all the necessary info proving my statements in a matter of 5 minutes from several different sources...

FYI Pot stays in your system 14 days not 30 and you got your stats backwards there a 300 more carcenogens (sp) in cigs than pot, reason i know this is a am quoteing the NA (Narcotic Anonymous) book. There has NEVER been one death associated with someone smoking too much pot. The resonation that occurs on a pipe is NOT harmful at all to ur body.

Get your shit straight. If u would like to read the statistics goto any AA meeting and purchase the big book, they have all he stats in there.

well your book is full of shit just read above.. from all reliable sources...maybe you should get your facts straight!!
and just to show you, if you havent figured out that im right.. check out
http://my.marijuana.com/1b.php3 they say

The halflife of THC concentration ranges between 0.8 to 9.8 days. There is too much human variation to even approximate how long THC will be detected in the urine of an individual. Infrequent users with a fast metabolism will have the shortest detection time. Frequent users with a slow metabolism will have long detection times. The only way to estimate a detection time is to consider the lower and upper bounds (3-30 days), and decide based on the factors I've mentioned.

pay attention to the last sentence you know the one where it stated that detection time is fom 3 - 30 days...

anyone who has ever had to take a piss test knows you need to stop smoking for 30 days before you will pass ! cmon man!

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY DRUGS YOU GUYS USED TO DO.. I SOLD ABOUT 2 LBS A DAY OF POT, ABOUT AN O OF COCAINE AND ABOUT A SHEET OF ACID ON A DAILY BASIS.. IF ANY OF YOU SUPPOSED DRUGGIES EVER HAD BLACK PYRAMID GEL TABS.. THOSE WERE MINE! I WAS ALSO ONE OF THE 1ST TO BRING HYDRO TO THE ATL... I KNOW MY SHIT AND IVE DONE MORE THAN MOST.. LETS KEEP THIS DISCUSSION GOING.. ANYMORE QUESTIONS

drupason
07-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Just Say NO

simplyblurredmrT
^^How much for them there tabs? LOLOL!! J/King

eViLMunkey
Paul Is A Law abiding citizen...:)

Bwahahahaha!

I've never seen someone die smoking pot... but ya'll are allowed to have your views on it... other than coke and meth heads annoy the living crap out of me... and need to check their cracked out selves into a rehab

collins
07-08-2005, 04:29 PM
please tell me you're not proud of that.

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 04:30 PM
wha!? wow you supposedly brought hydroponicly grown herb to atlanta.. hmmm.... I think not...

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 04:41 PM
please tell me you're not proud of that.

IF I WAS PROUD OF IT DO YOU THINK ID BE PREACHING THAT DRUG USE IS BAD? COME ON MAN USE YOUR BALD ASS HEAD OF YOURS!

IM JUST SIMPLY STATING THAT I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Brett
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM
ALEX!! DID OUR STUFF COME IN ON TIME??

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 04:47 PM
wha!? wow you supposedly brought hydroponicly grown herb to atlanta.. hmmm.... I think not...

NO I DIDNT BRING IT, I JUST DISTRIBUTED IT.. AND THATS NOT WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MEATHEAD.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GET A CLUE

AND FURTHER MORE.. IT DIDNT COME TO ATLANTA IT WAS GROWN HERE.. IN BIG HYDROPONIC TANKS IN A FEW DIFFERENT DUDES BASEMENTS

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 04:49 PM
ALEX!! DID OUR STUFF COME IN ON TIME??

NO

4dmin
07-08-2005, 04:50 PM
AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY DRUGS YOU GUYS USED TO DO.. I SOLD ABOUT 2 LBS A DAY OF POT, ABOUT AN O OF COCAINE AND ABOUT A SHEET OF ACID ON A DAILY BASIS.. IF ANY OF YOU SUPPOSED DRUGGIES EVER HAD BLACK PYRAMID GEL TABS.. THOSE WERE MINE! I WAS ALSO ONE OF THE 1ST TO BRING HYDRO TO THE ATL... I KNOW MY SHIT AND IVE DONE MORE THAN MOST.. LETS KEEP THIS DISCUSSION GOING.. ANYMORE QUESTIONS
BS!!! where was this b/c i know where you went to school and where you live and if you were doing all of that:

1) you wouldn't of gotten out
2) wouldn't be in the occupation you are now
3) you would be alot better off than you are now
4) you not fucking scarface so get over yourself

A1EX
07-08-2005, 04:52 PM
^^^hahahahahah

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-08-2005, 04:57 PM
i agree with the very first post of this thread

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 04:59 PM
BS!!! where was this b/c i know where you went to school and where you live and if you were doing all of that:

1) you wouldn't of gotten out
2) wouldn't be in the occupation you are now
3) you would be alot better off than you are now
4) you not fucking scarface so get over yourself

FIRST OFF PAULL YOUR WRONG.. BECAUSE I DINT GO TO SCHOOL..

AND SECOND OF ALL

WHAT IS 2LBS OF WEED?? THATS ONLY 8 QP'S DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE STREETMARK UP IS WHEN SELLING QUARTER BAGS AND SHIT?? ITS ALOT... BUT SELLING OFF IN HALF AND QUARTER POUNDS DOESNT MAKE ALOT OF MONEY, BUT YOU HAVE LOW ESPOSURE AND FAST TURN TIMES..

ON THE COCAINE... IS AN OZ. ALOT TO YOU?? NOT REALLY IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS IF YOUR ONLY SELLING 8BALLS...

I WASNT SELLING TO LITTLE GITS LIKE YOU.. I SOLD TO THE PEOPLE WHO SOLD TO THE PEOPLE THAT SOLD TO YOU..

AND UINLESS YOUR MVING SERIOSU WEIGHT YOU WONT MAKE ALOT OF MONEY.. SELLING HIGH VOLUMES WITHOUT LARGE BREAKUPS MADE ME ABOUT A THOUSAND DOLLARS A DAY.. MAYBE MORE MAYBE LESS DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH PERSONAL SHIT I KEPT FOR MY OWN USE...

MY CURRENT OCCUPATION HAS NOTHING DO WITH WHAT I DID AS A KID....

I HAPPEN TO COME FROM CALIFORNIA.. WHERE THE SHIT GROWS ON TREES BLOK BY BLOK.. IT WAS NOTHING FOR ME TO COME HERE TO SHITTY ASS ATALNTA... ANDAND REGULATE FOR A MINUTE..

AND AS FAR AS ME GETTING OUT OF THE GAME.. YOU THINK THAT WAS EASY?? NO IT WASNT, B UT MY 2 CONNECTS GOT IN A WRECK GOING DOWN TO NEW ORLEANS ONE LOST HIS LEG, THE OTHER HIS HEAD.. THE ONE THAT CANT WALK.. IS NOW IN JAIL! THEY WERE MY ONLY CONTACTS AND WHEN THAT HAPPENED I DIPPED TO CINCINNATI AND ENDED UP GOING DOWN FOR TRAFFICINIG.. BUT AS A JUVENILE YOU GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST.. I SERVED MY TIME AND CAME OUT STRAIGHT.. GOT MY GED AND STARTED WORKING..

ASK ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME AND WHO HAS KNOWN ME FOR A LONG TIME AND THEY WILL CONFIRM EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID! PAUL.. ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUING IS COOL WITH ME.. BUT DONT ATTACK ME WITH YOUR IGNORANT USELESS COMMENTS THINKING YOU KNOW ME OR WHERE I CAME FROM

tony
07-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Known fact that useage actually drops over a period of time after marijuana is legalized. Most people dont know that there is actually one state where marijuana is legal but nobody there makes a big deal of it..why? Because its no worse than alcohol or cigarettes

war on drugs = waste of taxpayers money...especially as it pertains to pot

for the record I dont use.. I'm just for the freedom to choose as long as it does not infringe on anyone elses right to life in liberty

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:03 PM
NO I DIDNT BRING IT, I JUST DISTRIBUTED IT.. AND THATS NOT WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MEATHEAD.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GET A CLUE

AND FURTHER MORE.. IT DIDNT COME TO ATLANTA IT WAS GROWN HERE.. IN BIG HYDROPONIC TANKS IN A FEW DIFFERENT DUDES BASEMENTS

Hey Dingus I don't do meth.... and for hating what drugs doo smooth move on killing others indirectly./...

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Known fact that useage actually drops over a period of time after marijuana is legalized. Most people dont know that there is actually one state where marijuana is legal but nobody there makes a big deal of it..why? Because its no worse than alcohol or cigarettes

war on drugs = waste of taxpayers money...especially as it pertains to pot

for the record I dont use.. I'm just for the freedom to choose as long as it does not infringe on anyone elses right to life in liberty

AGREED.. FROM THAT STANDPOINT.. TAKING THE DISTRIBUTION AWAY FROM CRIMINALS WOULD INFACT LOWER THE CRIME RATE.TELL ME WHICH STATE IS POT LEGAL IN

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:05 PM
For medicinal purposes.... is the only issue of legallity...

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:06 PM
dude honestly all the's fucking commercials that you see on the TV now a days about how one hit of pot will fuck up your life for ever is bullshit i mean come on....pot does not make you retarted if anything when i smoked a hell of a lot and was still in school it helped me out helped me focus n calmed my ass down so honestly dont see why the hell having pot around is a bad thing...it being considered a gateway drug to bigger things is COMPLETE and UTTER BS, reason i say that is because not once in my life while smoking it have considered doing anything as stupid as crack meth or what ever the hell else there is to do..thats peoples own decision not something that pot leads you 2 thats total crap

tony
07-08-2005, 05:06 PM
AGREED.. FROM THAT STANDPOINT.. TAKING THE DISTRIBUTION AWAY FROM CRIMINALS WOULD INFACT LOWER THE CRIME RATE.TELL ME WHICH STATE IS POT LEGAL IN

alaska, in small amounts though I dont know the exact numbers. Even when it was illegal the cops never really did anything.. kids at school used to go across the street at lunch and smoke, of course they were looked at like idiots but that was their choice.

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:07 PM
dude honestly all the's fucking commercials that you see on the TV now a days about how one hit of pot will fuck up your life for ever is bullshit i mean come on....pot does not make you retarted if anything when i smoked a hell of a lot and was still in school it helped me out helped me focus n calmed my ass down so honestly dont see why the hell having pot around is a bad thing...it being considered a gateway drug to bigger things is COMPLETE and UTTER BS, reason i say that is because not once in my life while smoking it have considered doing anything as stupid as crack meth or what ever the hell else there is to do..thats peoples own decision not something that pot leads you 2 thats total crap

YOU PROBABLY SMOKED SHITTY WEED DIDNT YOU?

NOONE CAN GET ADDICTED TO SHITTY AS WEED YALL... YOU GOT TO HAVE THE GOOD SHIT YALL..

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:09 PM
oh please, you know wtf goes on here in grayson....give me a fuckin break man...and with the people i hung out with and or knew , that shit was not SHIT

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:10 PM
alaska, in small amounts though I dont know the exact numbers. Even when it was illegal the cops never really did anything.. kids at school used to go across the street at lunch and smoke, of course they were looked at like idiots but that was their choice.

YOUR RIGHT GOOD JOB.. THE LAWS VARY STATE TO STATE... BUT I BELIEVE THE ALASKAN LAW IS YOU CAN SMOKE, BUT ONLY IN YOUR HOME.. I COULD BE WRONG.. NOT EXACTLY SURE...

I KNOW IN OHIO THEY RECENTLY PASSED LAST YEAR THAT POSESSION OF ANYTHING LESS THAN A HALF OUNCE WAS JUST A TRAFFIC VIOLATION. YOU GET A TICKET.. IT GETS CONFISCATED AND YOUDONT EVEN GET A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR IT..

I STILL THINK ITS WRONG REGARDLESS OF WHO WHAT WHY AND WHERE

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey Dingus I don't do meth.... ...

He called you a meathead not a methhead. Lolol. Later, QD.

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:11 PM
oh please, you know wtf goes on here in grayson....give me a fuckin break man...and with the people i hung out with and or knew , that shit was not SHIT

SURE BUDDY.. KEEP DREAMING.. HAHA....

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:12 PM
YOU PROBABLY SMOKED SHITTY WEED DIDNT YOU?

NOONE CAN GET ADDICTED TO SHITTY AS WEED YALL... YOU GOT TO HAVE THE GOOD SHIT YALL..

Bwahahaha!!! now that is funny.... :goodjob: :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
07-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Courtesy of Royal Blunts @ HIN.....
although they arent doing me any good since i quit smoking 3 months ago...

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Visine... Bah...

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:14 PM
dude, trust me there were other people in this world who had "good shit" your givin yourself way to much credit. i mean i undrestand that you might have done your big share of this shit, but the way your presenting it is that your opinion and wat you did are the only things that matter. which is crap....im sorry but the way your talking about these things, its gunna be a big ass kick in the balls for you when one day the shit becomes legal...and it eventually will

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:17 PM
dude, trust me there were other people in this world who had "good shit" your givin yourself way to much credit. i mean i undrestand that you might have done your big share of this shit, but the way your presenting it is that your opinion and wat you did are the only things that matter. which is crap....im sorry but the way your talking about these things, its gunna be a big ass kick in the balls for you when one day the shit becomes legal...and it eventually will

THATS FINE.. EVERYONE MAKES THEIR OWN CHOICES.. BUT I HAVE HAD ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE DOWN THAT I CARED ABOUT AND WHENVER I CAN I PREACH...

SOME PEOPLE PREACH RELIGION.. I PREACH ANTI DRUG USE...

MAYBE YOU DID SMOKE THE STICKY ICKY I DONT KNOW.. BUT THE WAY YOU SAID IT.. YOU LIVE IN GRAYSON SO YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD GOOD SHIT.. COME ON DUDE.. GRAYSON??? YOU COULD HAVE LIED

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:18 PM
sure sure...

soul
07-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Ive done drugs before

but learned that beer n tequila is way better way to spend thy money

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:20 PM
lol we have no life here, honestly.......trust me lol you know how much shit our school kept getting into, every fuckin year not even a week after school started they were already bringin drug dogs for shit we wasnt really big for about a year and a half, it was coke that got really big

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Drinkin is just as much of a waste of money as other drugs.. ( alcohol is a drug and if you argue that you're gonna lose that arguement)

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:23 PM
yeah its a drug but it lasts longer most of the time and is usually cheaper

A1EX
07-08-2005, 05:23 PM
its not that serious this thread started because of a dumb reason needs to end

carrascopa
07-08-2005, 05:24 PM
lol we have no life here, honestly.......trust me lol you know how much shit our school kept getting into, every fuckin year not even a week after school started they were already bringin drug dogs for shit we wasnt really big for about a year and a half, it was coke that got really big

MAKES SENSE I GUESS.. SOME OF THE BEST WEED COMES FROM THE FARM LANDS IN KENTUCKY.. SO I COULD SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING TO BE SOME WHAT ACCURATE...

STILL NOT TOO SURE ON YOU SMOKING THE GOOD SHIT THOUGH.. BUT IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER

THIS GOT WAY OFF TOPIC!

THANKS PAUL

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:24 PM
dude, lol jus let it happen........

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2005, 05:25 PM
its not that serious this thread started because of a dumb reason needs to end

Hating drugs is never a bad reason to say so. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:26 PM
lol i totally agree with ya alex n my bad for blowing up i guess you could say? jus felt like i should express my opinion

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:26 PM
yeah its a drug but it lasts longer most of the time and is usually cheaper umm... not completely.... since it's just as addictive as any other drug on the market...

OH and at one point all the "illegal" drugs in circulation were legal at one point.. and the only reason why coke is prevelent is the US taught the colombians how to refine the ingredients from the cocoa plant.... since our country used it in many different products i.e. Coke (the drinK)

Tracy
07-08-2005, 05:28 PM
heres a link on how pot effects society
http://www.drugfreeaz.com/drug/marijuana_stats.html
heres a link from drugs.com on marijuana
some cliff notes
[font=Arial]

Increased likelihood for accidents is also one of the marijuana side effects. Studies show that 6 to 11 percent of fatal accidents are contributed to by marijuana side effects. Other external marijuana side effects include legal problems, work and financial problems and troubles at home.

I wonder how many fatal accident have been documented where the only "drug" in the system was THC? I'm ging to speculate because I feel like it...0.

I'm willing to bet that all of those people that they are giving stats on had alcohol and/or other drugs in their system. In that case there is no way for them to narrow it down to just pot being the contributing factor. I bet hey had caffeine in their system, too. Would that mean that caffeine was a "contributing factor" to these deaths as well?

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:29 PM
well lets put it his way......if you smoke a lot a gram isnt going to do shit, which could range anywhere form 20-40 or more depending on the type of shit you get....if you get a bottle of hard liqure depending on what kind it is, it also range form about 20-40 or what ever BUT alchol hard liquor mostly will last you alot longer cuz a few shots depending on wat you get will fuck you the hell up

NzProjeKt
07-08-2005, 05:29 PM
that white bitch is no joke.... i swear that shit is like the devils nose candy...
i have personally witnessed that one drug change several people i know......

4dmin
07-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I SOLD ABOUT 2 LBS A DAY OF POT, ABOUT AN O OF COCAINE AND ABOUT A SHEET OF ACID ON A DAILY BASIS..

sorry dude still calling BS, didn't you move here when you were like 15-17, cause i know you and mel were together for like 6 years so that puts you here atleast 17 years old... so yes i call bs b/c aint no way in hell you were dealing all of that on a daily basis at 17 or under.

also you would be in some serious cheese selling 2lbs a day + all of the other shit, that would easy be $1000s in cash on a weekly basis, and if your in that deep you aren't just getting out cut in dry plus if your dealing that much then your using too which makes the likely hood of you getting out that much less.

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:30 PM
THC is only impairs the human brain for up to 2 to 4 hours (in some cases) but stays in the system up to 30 days (blood and or urine) and I didn't read the article I just remember alot of shiat I learned.....

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:31 PM
oh well indeed it does

4dmin
07-08-2005, 05:34 PM

pot/coke are legal in every state w/ a prescipt :goodjob:

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:38 PM
well lets put it his way......if you smoke a lot a gram isnt going to do shit, which could range anywhere form 20-40 or more depending on the type of shit you get....if you get a bottle of hard liqure depending on what kind it is, it also range form about 20-40 or what ever BUT alchol hard liquor mostly will last you alot longer cuz a few shots depending on wat you get will fuck you the hell up

ummm.... it matters on one's tolerance...

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I wonder how many fatal accident have been documented where the only "drug" in the system was THC? I'm ging to speculate because I feel like it...0.

I'm willing to bet that all of those people that they are giving stats on had alcohol and/or other drugs in their system. In that case there is no way for them to narrow it down. I bet hey had caffeine in their system, too. Would that mean that caffeine was a "contributing factor" to these deaths as well?

break it down to side effects, if you drink too many cokes what will happen to you? if you smoke a lot of weed what will happen? in the case you gave i wouldn't call caffiene a contributing factor.

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Actually there have been poeple ticket from being "high" on caffine... due to being tired and hyped up on caffine

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:40 PM
hoenstly i wouldnt call smoking weed a contributing factor either, depending on the AMONT that you smoke, thats wat will tell you what inhibits your driving abilities or not

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Actually there have been poeple ticket from being "high" on caffine... due to being tired and hyped up on caffine

maybe for wreckless driving from falling asleep after their caffiene kick wore off or something, but show me the law that states the level of caffiene in the blood that's considered illegal? can't see that holding up at all.

Speedm0(\)key
07-08-2005, 05:43 PM
we are all responsible for ourselves only. if you're stupid enough to get caught/ or over use... you deserve what you get. end of story

alot of teenagers use this stupid marijuana leaf avatar.. they are idiots, young stupid, call it what you wanna call it.. we all went thru this.. except not like teenagers today.. they have most definately hit an unreachable low. its sad

i've seen Hipsi load a dozen 12packs of coke into his rice mobile at QT... we definately need to help this man... CAFFEINE IS THE DEVIL

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:43 PM
hey having an allegra in your system can be counted as a DUI

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:46 PM
hoenstly i wouldnt call smoking weed a contributing factor either, depending on the AMONT that you smoke, thats wat will tell you what inhibits your driving abilities or not

it's also a matter of TOLERANCE to the drug. people who smoke weed tend to do it until they feel "high". for some that can be a pound (yes i'm exaggerating) if they've been smoking that shit for years. for some it's one puff and they're feeling high. regardless, i've never felt funny at all or had any kind of change in motor skills due to caffiene use. i don't know of many people i've seen that were smoking up that weren't acting a little stupid or moving more sliggushly. you may disagree but i'm going on what i've observed personally the few times i've been around people doing that.

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:47 PM
As I said.. Tolerance is key...

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:47 PM
i've seen Hipsi load a dozen 12packs of coke into his rice mobile at QT... we definately need to help this man... CAFFEINE IS THE DEVIL

NO! YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY COKES AWAY! NEVER!

ok i'm better now, just chugged a 6 pack of dew.

Speedm0(\)key
07-08-2005, 05:48 PM
NO! YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY COKES AWAY! NEVER!

ok i'm better now, just chugged a 6 pack of dew.

you make me sick!

blacknightteg
07-08-2005, 05:48 PM
lol so have i an i have driven this way before and it does not fuck up your motor skills unless you are COMPLETELY! gone

4dmin
07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
alot of teenagers use this stupid marijuana leaf avatar.. they are idiots, young stupid, call it what you wanna call it.. we all went thru this.. except not like teenagers today.. they have most definately hit an unreachable low. its sad

sorry man aren't you like 22-23yrs old? just a wondering not much of an age difference than HS kids ;) your post sounds like your an old man, same shit our parents say about us, and their parents before them.

Kevykev
07-08-2005, 05:51 PM
im drug free up in this bitch.

never been a victim of peer presshhhhha! :D

4dmin
07-08-2005, 05:52 PM
never been a victim of peer presshhhhha! :D

:werd: i didn't give in i was born this way :crazy:

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:53 PM
As I said.. Tolerance is key...

but then again, who smokes "just a little bit" of weed when they smoke? i don't know of any potheads that smoke just a little, they do it to get high. just like most of the people i know that drink do it for the simple purpose of getting drunk.

overall the way i see it is do whatever the fuck you want within your own home, but step into public with it and you've fucked up.

Speedm0(\)key
07-08-2005, 05:54 PM
sorry man aren't you like 22-23yrs old? just a wondering not much of an age difference than HS kids ;) your post sounds like your an old man, same shit our parents say about us, and their parents before them.

cause im young doesnt make me stupid, but there is definately a big diff between me (a 23 yr old) and a high school kid, about sounding like what parents said to us...its not like that anymore.. its not what one generation says to to younger generation in a similar cycle.. these little fucks have skipped around big time.. but what do you expect?... we as people have made Abercrombie and fitch something you have to wear or you'll get made fun of by your whole school.. thats the message we are sending with our retarded ass commercials...not just that... they are also making homosexuality trendy.. im by no means homophobic.. but geez there have to be some fucking limits ya know, everything is just getting so gay. and who is responsible?... its people my age .. because of us the next gen's are bigger fucking idiots

HiPSI
07-08-2005, 05:56 PM
topic #3 has just started in this thread

Speedm0(\)key
07-08-2005, 05:57 PM
topic #3 has just started in this thread

i hate you

4dmin
cause im young doesnt make me stupid, but there is definately a big diff between me (a 23 yr old) and a high school kid, about sounding like what parents said to us...its not like that anymore.. its not what one generation says to to younger generation in a similar cycle.. these little fucks have skipped around big time.. but what do you expect?... we as people have made Abercrombie and fitch something you have to wear or you'll get made fun of by your whole school.. thats the message we are sending with our retarded ass commercials...not just that... they are also making homosexuality trendy.. im by no means homophobic.. but geez there have to be some fucking limits ya know, everything is just getting so gay. and who is responsible?... its people my age .. because of us the next gen's are bigger fucking idiots

your just older and you notice now the way you acted when you where that age... thats all it is, the older you get the worse it will seem. that was my point. :goodjob:

"homosexual trends" they had them when we were in HS too, but they have instead of progressing they gone back in time to the 70-80s wear pink was a masculine color, colars are worn up, & shaggy hair is cool :rolleyes:

Tracy
break it down to side effects, if you drink too many cokes what will happen to you? if you smoke a lot of weed what will happen? in the case you gave i wouldn't call caffiene a contributing factor.

I agree. I'm just saying that they can say that pot MAY have been a contributing factor, but they can't know for sure that it is the only factor if they find other things in the system. In saying that, I wonder how many people have died or caused fatal accident where they ONLY had THC in their system (take caffeine out of that).

eViLMunkey
07-08-2005, 05:59 PM

'cause you're young makes you less knowledgeable... but as I say.. Stupid..!

Speedm0(\)key
07-08-2005, 06:00 PM
your just older and you notice now the way you acted when you were that age... thats all it is, the older you get the worse it will seem. that was my point. :goodjob:

me individually.. i really wasnt like the other kids.. and i must admit i have pretty much been the same since i turned 16.. im not american so i guess that did influence my actions as a kid.. not necessarily for the better..

i was born and raised in mexico city.. where the youth's priorities are slightly different. and there is alot more to worry about then what you are gonna wear to school the next day or who makes fun of you or whats cool and whats not.

so coming here from there.. didnt really give me a chance to give a fuck

4dmin
07-08-2005, 06:03 PM
me individually.. i really wasnt like the other kids.. and i must admit i have pretty much been the same since i turned 16.. im not american so i guess that did influence my actions as a kid.. not necessarily for the better..

i was born and raised in mexico city.. where the youth's priorities are slightly different. and there is alot more to worry about then what you are gonna wear to school the next day or who makes fun of you or whats cool and whats not.

so coming here from there.. didnt really give me a chance to give a fuck

i'm basically the same as i was in HS a little more ed-jew-ma-cated :D

Speedm0(\)key
i'm basically the same as i was in HS a little more ed-jew-ma-cated :D

haha.. you said jew

HiPSI
i was born and raised in mexico city.. where the youth's priorities are slightly differen

so you drank tequila from a sippy cup?

4dmin
07-08-2005, 06:04 PM