PDA

View Full Version : EF Squad Meet Aftermath....

Papa_Smurf
06-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Well, day 1 is done and i must say that was totally awesome. Got to see sum really nice cars and met a bunch of cool people. I definatly can't wait untill the mountain run tomorrow.

oh yea, and does the 4th pull on the dyno count? :D

Post what ya thought about today. Uproot will be posting sum pics soon

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 03:03 PM
I thought it was awesome. I had a great time, met some cool people, put faces with usernames...tomorrow will be just as fun, I think.

Whiteboy™
06-23-2007, 03:03 PM
i agree with you completely cool people, nice cars, and the 4th run does count due to technical error

Black R
06-23-2007, 04:10 PM
.....just woke up and had to connect the new dryer.

i was about to head out, but it sounds like I missed it.....

DrunkScotsman
06-23-2007, 05:22 PM
sorry i missed it fellas , and unfortunately gotta miss it tomorrow

StraightSix
06-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I had a lot of fun. It was really nice to meet the people behind the screen names and see some really nice cars.

I'm looking forward to tomrrow, too.

Halfwit
06-23-2007, 06:24 PM
fun.

quickdodge®
06-23-2007, 07:06 PM
fun.

And lots of it. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, QD, where were you, man? I thought we were right out by you?

One thing that did have me concerned, though, is that when we were at the varsity before the ride-out to IHOP...friggin'...no one talked. Apparently, I'm just the only one that's ok with sprinting to my car straight from bed at 0630hrs and going down to the varsity.

...maybe it was those cups of coffee?

quickdodge®
06-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, QD, where were you, man? I thought we were right out by you?

Shit no. I live 35 miles EAST of Atlanta. If I hadn't been gone away from the family all week, I would've been there. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Shit no. I live 35 miles EAST of Atlanta. If I hadn't been gone away from the family all week, I would've been there. Later, QD.
So you're the family-man type, eh?

hehe...family first. Understood. I thought you were west, though?

Oh well. Hope to see you another time.

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 08:18 PM
I was not there. Still, only a couple of the EF Squad has met the Elusive BTLFED. :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I was not there. Still, only a couple of the EF Squad has met the Elusive BTLFED. :ninja:
Elusive? Were you afraid to say "evasive"? LoLoL

Guess I'm one of the lucky few. Don't worry, though, I wont' tell anyone about when you called me in tears that you weren't there. We'll keep that on the DL.

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Elusive? Were you afraid to say "evasive"? LoLoL

Guess I'm one of the lucky few. Don't worry, though, I wont' tell anyone about when you called me in tears that you weren't there. We'll keep that on the DL.

I didn't fucking call you at all, wanker. I had a shitty day at work and should be at Winstons right now instead of at home.

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 08:52 PM
I didn't fucking call you at all, wanker. I had a shitty day at work and should be at Winstons right now instead of at home.
**waits to be banned**

Damn, homes...what happened? Just a shitty day? And...why not at winstons? I bought you two last night, damnit! I can only provide so much! Especially seeing as I lost my paycheck somewhere throughout today...

LoL, checked my bank account today, too, just to see how much cushion I have. My cushion right now can just about be considered similar to that of a pillow you've been sleeping on for 6 years...

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Mine too.

Halfwit
06-23-2007, 09:01 PM
i just dont have time to deposit checks.....too lazy to set up direct deposit...

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Way to go, baller...

**offers the finger**

Halfwit
06-23-2007, 09:29 PM
i rly didnt recognize u today...i dont rly remember what u look like lol.

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 09:33 PM
i rly didnt recognize u today...i dont rly remember what u look like lol.
LoL, took me a second when I saw you, as well. And when we were leaving I was like "Courtney, I sold halfwit a set of those rims...wait...that IS his car..." LoL

Yes...we're baller like that. We talk about the Squad by username. Not realy names. She stalks me online. She's actually probably reading this post right now... :ninja:

Halfwit
06-23-2007, 09:41 PM
usernames ftw.

i am known by halfwit, more than my name by ef guys... evan a few ppl that arent on ia.... weird

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Yeah...I haven't been "Joker" in a good while. Dare insists on calling me that, though. Oh, well...

Is that why you wore a shirt with your name on it, today? LoL

DrunkScotsman
06-23-2007, 10:12 PM
ben and casey can lick my "sweaty" balls!

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 10:19 PM
ben and casey can lick my "sweaty" balls!
...weren't those parted out?

DrunkScotsman
06-23-2007, 10:29 PM
only to you biggin! lol

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 10:34 PM
only to you biggin! lol
Well, I only bought one as a spare, and to see if you really can modify broken things.

BTW, who bought the other?

DrunkScotsman
06-23-2007, 10:35 PM
casey , i think it might be in his mouth as we speak!

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 10:38 PM
casey , i think it might be in his mouth as we speak!
:ninja: careful. He CAN ban you... Don't end up like I was! :ninja:

LoL. Naw, Casey's an alright guy.

DrunkScotsman
06-23-2007, 10:40 PM
lol , i know the rite people to be unbanned:ninja: , no seriously casey is a stand up guy

EvasiveEF9
06-23-2007, 10:43 PM
K, now we're just brown-nosing.

uproot
06-23-2007, 11:27 PM
definitely a fun time everybody... cant wait till tomorrow! :goodjob:

bigdare23
06-24-2007, 07:55 AM
After reading the title I was like damn someone messed up their car.

Anyways, I'm glad the people posted enjoyed the meet, and if you didn't the exit is that way ----> LOL j/k. Hopefully sunday can just as fun or more fun than yesterday.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 08:18 AM
We gonna have some fun up there. I've got some guests coming, but they're fun, and three of them know the twisties about as well as I do.

1. Volvo 850
2. Saab 9-3 T
3. Mini Cooper S

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Casey can't ban anybody! :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Oh, he can't? He can just edit posts?

Man, he really ISN'T super, is he...

LoL

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh, he can't? He can just edit posts?

Man, he really ISN'T super, is he...

LoL

No he's not :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:26 AM
No he's not :lmfao:
So only New Castle drinkers are baller, eh?

What about bud light drinkers?

I'm still pissed the hawaiian chick didn't come! My GOD she was fine. I'm STILL not over that!

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 09:31 AM
So only New Castle drinkers are baller, eh?

What about bud light drinkers?

I'm still pissed the hawaiian chick didn't come! My GOD she was fine. I'm STILL not over that!

Yes.

No.

You get an F. :tongue1:

Black R
06-24-2007, 02:16 PM

Post pics of said hawaiian chick for verification.....!

efman
06-24-2007, 05:54 PM
i had alot of fun today, it was cool to meet and talk to everyone, i felt bad for big dare but it was cool talking to all of yall, i'm just glad i did'nt have to drive down 400 like all of yall :)

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Post pics of said hawaiian chick for verification.....!
...god damn, I wish I had pictures...
Those eyes...could have just friggin' stared into 'em forever. I know where she works. I may have to take my drinking buddy, BTLFED, to go with me to see her...just as soon as he stops being an ass :tongue1:

i had alot of fun today, it was cool to meet and talk to everyone, i felt bad for big dare but it was cool talking to all of yall, i'm just glad i did'nt have to drive down 400 like all of yall :)
Yeah, it's great to live up there, LoL. But you're MILES away from any REAL civilization. Was great having you out. You'll be repped by me for attendance. But you did miss out on some pictures and fun in ATL...

uproot
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
fun time today... i'll have some pics up in a little while.... i'll make sure to put the searching for cell phone signal pic up too for you evasive :goodjob:

efman
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
when are you gonna post up them pics ??? thanks, i had alot of fun, this was far better than the other ef meet

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 07:32 PM
With EF meets...it's give and take. You never can really tell if it'll be good or not til you're there...

Uproot, it would be appreciated. It's gonna be a picture I send to sprint... LoLoL

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 07:51 PM
today was fucking awesome. today was the 1st time i've really pushed my car like that before. The little ZC held up pretty good.

Hey Evasive, who was the guy in the jetta? I was behind him most of the time, we had a nice little run going there

efman
06-24-2007, 08:05 PM
jetta ?

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 08:23 PM
i thought it was a jetta :thinking:

not to up to date on the V dub's...

what was it then?

StraightSix
06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
That was a Volvo 850, but I'm not sure what year. Check Evasive's post about his guests, the year might be listed there.

I had a hell of a time, too. That was a pretty cool route. Heh, I'm pretty sure that I rubbed mud flap in a couple of those corners.

The drive back to Clemson wasn't too bad, either. I headed out GA 115 East and took it into Toccoa, from there I picked up U.S. 123 and took that pretty much the rest of the way home.

I'd definitely be down for another run sometime!

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 08:33 PM
hey guys wanted to say that was alot of fun and hope we can all do it again even though i dont drive an ef.

efman
06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
ya it was awsome, i just want to see some pics !!!! actually reps for pics yall !

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 08:41 PM
yo efman are u the white teg

efman
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM
ya thats me, its good to see ya on the board, it was cool chillin with ya since we where the non ef hondas !

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 08:51 PM
both of yalls cars were pimp, efman and f1ian.

even though my littile ZC hung w/ the both of ya :goodjob:

efman
06-24-2007, 08:53 PM
thanks man, and its hard to out corner a ef ! reps for ya

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
dude, your teg is fucking CLEAN.

BTW, when we slowed down, where that guy on the motor cycle was pulled off the road, did you hear him yell?

He cussed at one of us and i couldn't figure out why :thinking:

efman
06-24-2007, 09:02 PM
thanks alot man now if it was only fast ! lol ya idk somtimes people just get mad, i've figured out that "bikers" dont like hondas, did anyone notice that cruiser coming up the mountain on are way down ?

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:04 PM
lol yea, i think me and u were laughin about that

it was either me and u or me and the black civic

efman
06-24-2007, 09:06 PM
ya i was laughin i was like oh shit good thing were stuck in traffic !

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:07 PM
lol yea, i mas mad that jeep got in front of us, but he really saved us from a ticket.

you know we would have still been bookin' it through thoes turns if the jeep wasn't there.

efman
06-24-2007, 09:10 PM
ya for sure !!! i wonder if someone called us in, so when are we gonna get pics ? i cant wait to see them, are those guys in the cooper s on here ?

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:12 PM
uproot is getting the pics ready to be posted. There's so many he's making 3 different threads.

i think they'll be up tonight.

efman
06-24-2007, 09:14 PM
awsome i cant wait to see them, lets start planning the next run !

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:19 PM
most defiantly, i saw we do it again in a month or so...

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:21 PM
So much to reply to, I'm not even gonna quote stuff. Too damn tired...

1. Early 94 Volvo 850. It's NOT the R, it just has the R wing. It's NA. Can't remember the company, but has lowering springs. Everything else suspension-wise is stock. Wait...he might have a front strut bar. Either way...he goes to school at NGCSU as well, so he's familiar with the twisties. I'm just trying to convince him to get better tires.

2. Cooper S was Jack. Jack is not currently on ImportAtlanta, but I am a friend of his, and in good contact. He uploaded all of his pictures through facebook. I'll display them all on here tomorrow evening after work. Too tired for now. I'll get him posting here soon...

3. I have alot of pictures for Courtney's cam. Those are on a disc in front of me, but I'm too lazy to upload and host for now. I'll get them up tomorrow evening, as well.

4. What happened with a bike, and a jeep and stuff? Back of the pack must have had some run-ins...

5. Glad to hear you found your way back to Clemson safely.

6. Now that I have a decent crew to run with, again, I'm sure mountain runs will be arranged more often. I used to go about once every other month, but stopped because the Vortex "Hillbillies" as we called ourselves kinda fell apart. I was skeptical bringing IA'rs to the twisties cuz the only ones I've got with either SUCKED at driving, or flipped their fiero off the mountain. Maybe we can even arrange Deals Gap...

7. Dare, fix that transmission, and let's get you better tires and more addicted.

8. Fian, glad you can make it out. You're an excellent driver, and I welcome you to run with me, anytime...

9. ZC, yes, your little ZC did hold up pretty well. Glad you were willing to see what she could do.

10. I'm gonna be repping anyone that came out today. If I miss you...let me know.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Hold up, F1ian...you're from Roswell? I'm off 92...by sandy plains...

efman
06-24-2007, 09:25 PM
we were talkin when we got stuck behin that jeep after the rockpile and that cop came cruising by

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:26 PM
There was a jeep that pulled infront of you evasive and slowed us all down, and then there was a cop that drove by us...

and do you remember when you slowed down ALOT... after the last time we stopped i believe. There was a biker on the side of the road...and he started yelling or somethin. I thought i did somethin wrong, but maybe he just doesn't like honda's.

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:27 PM
oh yea, and i thought it was funny when the kid in the vdub pulled over so he could get sum video's of us driving, and by the time he got back on the road, us 4 were gone, lol

Edit: VOLVO :goodjob:

efman
06-24-2007, 09:29 PM
oh is that what he was doing when he pulled off by the rockface ?

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:30 PM
yea, i'm pretty sure i saw his girl hang out the window w/ the camera or somethin...

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh, yeah, I saw the cop. He was CRUISING. I don't know if we got reported or someone else...but damn... Don't think I remember the biker, though...?

Yeah, the Volvo dude said "I felt like I was holding them up, so I got off to let them pass"

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:37 PM
ooooh, nah he wasn't hold us up, i loved running behind him. he helped me feel comfortable in my car in the first few legs because it wasn't an insanely fast pace, but we were defiantly pushin it.

Big up's to that man for pullin over and lettin me chase you, the Si and the teg. That was a blast!

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 09:37 PM
yea i live near north point mall. but yea i know 92 right near me. we should me up

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 09:38 PM
ha when the volvo pulled off i was like yea PEACE OUT!!!

efman
06-24-2007, 09:40 PM
ya that leg was probally my favorite that was some fun shit

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:42 PM
ooooh, nah he wasn't hold us up, i loved running behind him. he helped me feel comfortable in my car in the first few legs because it wasn't an insanely fast pace, but we were defiantly pushin it.

Big up's to that man for pullin over and lettin me chase you, the Si and the teg. That was a blast!
Haha, I've been known to give a good run. Glad you could stick with us.

We'll definitly do another run, but if you do them too often, they get kinda old...

yea i live near north point mall. but yea i know 92 right near me. we should me up
Yeah, I'm not far at all, then. Friday nights I'm usually up at Wild Wings Cafe near the big chicken. BTLFED, myself, the girl that was with me today, and a couple others usually gather up there for a few hours. You should come out.

And I'm always up for doin' stuff. I work M-F 9-5, but otherwise, I'm usually looking for trouble to stir up. I'm definitly down for gettin'g together. Just stick around the EF Squad so I don't forget you live that close.

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:43 PM
running in the mountains really wants me to upgrade to sum DA brakes...

My dad had fun in the mountains too.. he just doesn't have the balls to push the car that hard. :lmfao:

i considered backing off some too, but running like we were was just too much fun :D

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:44 PM
ha when the volvo pulled off i was like yea PEACE OUT!!!
You should come out for AutoX sometime, then.

ya that leg was probally my favorite that was some fun shitMine as well. But it can get tricky if you forget the turns...some look easy, and when you get into it, it tightens up. I've almost lost it once in that area. Then again, I think it's cuz that evening my balls swelled up. Was trying to halfway impress a cute chick...and roads were wet. I'm a dumbass...I know...

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 09:46 PM
yea i will def come check it out on fridays cause it seems like a better alternative to the barret parkway meet

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:47 PM
running in the mountains really wants me to upgrade to sum DA brakes...

My dad had fun in the mountains too.. he just doesn't have the balls to push the car that hard. :lmfao:

i considered backing off some too, but running like we were was just too much fun :D
If your brakes are getting hot, take the CHEAP way, first. Check your brake hoses and make sure they're good. Drain all your fluid, and bleed out some Dot 4. Check to see how much padding is left on your pads. I use Duralast Gold pads from AutoZone, myself...lifetime warranty, and they're semi-metallic, and hold up relatively well. If you want more, check out BlackR's buddy's setup for some good shit. Otherwise, if you wait around on me, I can sometimes get them for about 300$, but there's no telling when I'll get another set. I've got one set sitting beside me that will go on the rex when I get it, and a full integra brake system sitting in a DA part-out in the driveway...just haven't gotten to it, yet. It'll be sold to AgentEasy and put into his rex.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:48 PM
yea i will def come check it out on fridays cause it seems like a better alternative to the barret parkway meet
LoL, you still roll barrett? I retired from that probably...well, last summer. I went up RARELY last summer just cuz I knew a couple people that were ALWAYS up there. Barrett was once cool back several years ago, but too many crappy people started coming around. How old are you...?

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 09:49 PM
im 19 lol i look 15 i know haha but yea barrett has gotten very old and yea i went to an auto x with jack it looks like alot of fun since most of my other ia friends are into drifting... yeaaaa not my cup of tea. lol

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Kinda hard to drift a FF setup...LoL

Yeah, man, get into AutoX. And now that I've found someone who does road racing, I"m looking to check into it a little more, too!

You don't look 15, but I wasn't paying attention, either. When there's more than 2 new people around me, I tend to forget everything about them. 19? That's why you still visit barrett, LoL. I think it's seriously something about the ago of 19/20 that kills people. They turn 19, and they're like 'This really isn't ALL that cool". Then they hit 20, and they're like "Wow...this is gay". When you hit 21, you just go back once every blue moon to go "damn...I used to do this?"

Either way, you're welcome to join up with us. It's a friendly crew. Just don't be non-talkative. Cuz then the girls of the group form opinions. You're MUCH better off being social with them, LoL. ANYTHING you can say is better than not saying anything with them. They're awkward like that...

mxglory258
06-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Fuck i wish i'd been there :(

Papa_Smurf
06-24-2007, 09:57 PM
just wait till you see the pics, you're gonna wish you were there even more.

When are you comming back? We could plan a meet around the time you plan on comming back. didn't you say it was a few months or something?

efman
06-24-2007, 09:59 PM

When are you comming back? We could plan a meet around the time you plan on comming back. didn't you say it was a few months or something?

ya i'm not going asleep till i get some pics

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:00 PM
haha me and the girl(excuse me i dont remember her name) that was riding with u were talking about that when we pulled over for the acccident. Yea im down to roll with the ef crew everyone seems to be friendly and level headed. i just cant wait to see those pics!!

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Fuck i wish i'd been there :(
Toward the middle and rear, you would have done great. To lead up in the front, we'd need to touch up a few spots on your car... How're things goin', by the way?

No sooner than October

ya i'm not going asleep till i get some pics
I SO hope QD reads this. I know he'll have something funny to post. I'd include BTLFED, but he's been slacking on the funny on IA lately...

haha me and the girl(excuse me i dont remember her name) that was riding with u were talking about that when we pulled over for the acccident. Yea im down to roll with the ef crew everyone seems to be friendly and level headed. i just cant wait to see those pics!!
Talking about which part?
Yeah, alot of the crew seems alright. At least...those that came out. Still haven't met many of them. At least we know all the regulars. And her name is Courtney.

And to anyone who is wondering...Courtney and I aren't dating. And despite Dare's comment at the pizza place...I'm not gay. LoLI say this only cuz after he said it, I saw one or two people kinda scoot around in their chair, LoLoL

/curiosity

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:06 PM
we were talking about how its important not to be rude and to talk to people if ya know who im talking about

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Word.

Yeah, agreed. It's good to be social and jump in and talk. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. I THINK we're going up there this friday. I gotta call and see to make sure we can get our GOOD server. The past two times, service has sucked. I'm gonna request a server this time that I know is GREAT. I even went up to her this friday, LoL, and was liek "You serving tonight?" She was like "Actually, I just got cut..." I was like "Ok, cuz service sucked last time, and we want you back" "well, I work most friday and saturday" "Sounds good, we'll probably see you friday, what's your name?" "Emily" "Alright, Emily, thanks." "No problem" "wait...are you the ONLY emily?" "Yes" "Good...see you then!" "Ok"

LoL...she's awesome...

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:23 PM
sounds good and the name is Ian

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm Ben, and we'll have to get in touch Thursday night about meeting up friday. However...most people on here know me as Joker...LoL.

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:28 PM
cool cool we will def have too and my number is 678-592-1535

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:39 PM
got it

StraightSix
06-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Alan,

My advice about your brakes is similar to Ben's, with some changes. At the very least, bleed the brake system with some high quality fluid. I'm using Valvoline SynPower fluid, atm. A much, much better fluid would be ATE Super Blue, or Motul 600. Super Blue and Motul have higher dry boiling points than the Valvoline, but you pay for it...like ~$17.00 a liter, I think.

Use the best brake pads you can afford. The better the compound, the better the pedal feel and braking ability. I don't think I've ever used the Wearever Golds that Ben's using, so I can't really say anything wither way about them. So far, I've been really happy with the Bendix IQs I just put on my car. If you want something better, look to Carbotech. They make really good stuff. They have several compounds, but stay away from anything that's a race compound; you'll never heat them up enough to work right. Carbotech does make a good street/autocross compound.

If you still have rear drum brakes, make sure they are adjusted. With them properly adjusted, you'll get better pedal feel and the fronts will work a little less.

Sorry for the long post.

F1ian(si)
06-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Straightsix next time we meet can u give me a little info on nasa? about how to get into it.

EvasiveEF9
06-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Straightsix - You probably should just make your own thread about NASA. Cuz I know F1 and I will be posting in it...

Also, it's hte Duralast Gold's from AutoZone. They're by no means an "awesome pad" but they are a budget-friendly good brake pad. And that ATE is AWESOME stuff. Mercedes and BMW use it in their vehicles from the factory. I wish I'd thought of them before filling my container...I may consider draining it all out, replacing the MC and refilling with superblue, anyways, just because I know my MC is going...at random, it gets soft. Hot-brakes or not, hot-motor or not. I've bled it twice with no air coming out, doing 3 trips around the car both times. No difference. And it's at complete random.

BTLFED
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Slacking on the funnay? :slap:

Cato ED-6
06-25-2007, 05:22 PM
The meet was by far the best thing I've done and probably ever do this summer, hope to see everyone that came out and more next time. And next meet we have to run the mountains again.

Now I got to go fix my front end and check up on my coolant.

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Your car needs a little more prep for the next mountain run, LoL. I know a good source for tires, and I've got an extra set of wheels...

Cato ED-6
06-25-2007, 07:18 PM
a little? I was thinking "a lot"...

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
haha, I'm ready and willing to help. Get your cash together, and let's go shopping.

efman
06-25-2007, 09:40 PM
evasive post your pics !!!! (did i miss them)

uproot
06-25-2007, 09:42 PM
The meet was by far the best thing I've done and probably ever do this summer, hope to see everyone that came out and more next time. And next meet we have to run the mountains again.

Now I got to go fix my front end and check up on my coolant.

Let us know if you need any help/resources for your front end and coolant situations, i felt bad for you man

but we do have pics of the accident and the guy that hit you if anything should come up :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Uproot - Requesting the other picture of dare and I at the tree, as well as Courtney and I at the tree.

efman - You've missed nothing. I was expecting to meet with the guy with the JDM halves after I got off work. After 2.5hours of waiting, I said fuck it. Grabbed dinner at Courtney's where I spent some time. Figured I'd post when I got home. Well, I arrived home to find a rather nasty email from my sister that's got me in a little bit of a rough mood. I'll try to get them up tomorrow...I'll be more up for doing things.

efman
06-26-2007, 07:45 AM
ok no rush just makin sure i did'nt miss out

Cato ED-6
06-26-2007, 03:18 PM
haha, I'm ready and willing to help. Get your cash together, and let's go shopping.
It'll probablly be awhile untill I'm actually able to get stuff.

Let us know if you need any help/resources for your front end and coolant situations, i felt bad for you man

but we do have pics of the accident and the guy that hit you if anything should come up :goodjob:

I got the front back on...with some help of zip-ties. Just gotta get a new bulb. And the coolant seems fine.
And thanks for looking out for me.