PDA

View Full Version : Misc I need a place to stay

CSquared
06-23-2007, 01:19 PM
I need a place to stay... I'd rather it be closer to atlanta or a marta train station because i am going to georgia state, but i'll consider pretty much anything.

Ideally I'd stay in said place until i am finished with school a year or so down the road (got 90 creds as it stands).

Let me know what you've got... My upper limit is 400(with rent and utilities)

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Up for joo

LOL

CSquared
06-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Up for joo

LOL

I've called three damn ads off craigslist and everybody has the room filled already. Not that three is a lot... but certainly disappointing :cry:

2.0civic
06-25-2007, 04:43 PM
rent.com nigga

Hey did you talk to bryan after friday night LOL

SampaGuy
06-25-2007, 05:00 PM
i think they had a room at the theta chi house open for $350/month, ill ask my friend that lives there if its still available (no u dont have to be in theta chi to live there). all the guys there are cool and its off of howell mill. party every other day though lol.

CSquared
06-26-2007, 09:18 AM
rent.com nigga

Hey did you talk to bryan after friday night LOL

lol yeah i talked to him briefly and apparently (supposidley) nothing happened. I think i did a pretty damn good job of cockblocking for eveybody that night. :goodjob:

i think they had a room at the theta chi house open for $350/month, ill ask my friend that lives there if its still available (no u dont have to be in theta chi to live there). all the guys there are cool and its off of howell mill. party every other day though lol.

Yeah let me know... I really wouldn't be home particularly often so the partys are not a problem... As long as there is the prospect of picking up some ass on the nights i am home though :D

PRiMAdonna
06-26-2007, 12:47 PM
craigslist and AJC are definitely your best bets. but keep checking craigslist multiple times a day because the housing section gets updated by the minute, and many times people are looking for a roommate or someone to rent out their basement or a room in their house.

The Ninja
06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh shit! GSU IN THE HOUSE!!!!! W00t! I'ma be going there starting August. I can't wait.

CSquared
06-26-2007, 04:30 PM
craigslist and AJC are definitely your best bets. but keep checking craigslist multiple times a day because the housing section gets updated by the minute, and many times people are looking for a roommate or someone to rent out their basement or a room in their house.

yeah i've been up on craigslist non stop... not so much on ajc though.

2.0civic
06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
look out for people on craigslist...some are weird as shit...

CSquared
06-26-2007, 06:32 PM
look out for people on craigslist...some are weird as shit...

no more than your crazy ass. :goodjob: