PDA

View Full Version : cactus_eg...

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 07:59 AM
What's up. Son. Just thought I'd give ewe a shout out. Son. Since no one gives a shit about ewe, I figured I'd give ewe your own thread. Son. Even when ewe tried to hop on the gravy train in the other thread and tried to back up the other fellas, no one backed ewe up. Son. While the other fellas and I were laughing about it, ewe thought ewe had your opportunity. Son. So here; to ewe, in all your New York copycat stylin' glory. Son. Lolol. Later, QD.

JDMmuscle
06-23-2007, 01:22 PM
ewe
n. A female sheep, especially when full grown.

[Middle English, from Old English ēwe, ēowu; see owi- in Indo-European roots.]

cactusEG
06-23-2007, 01:28 PM
thanks for caring so much son .. later cactus

The Ninja
06-23-2007, 02:07 PM
He only makes these threads so attention can truly be called to himself. Your just cannon fodder.

cactusEG
06-23-2007, 03:40 PM
^^ tell me about, like i said in another thread when QD gets owned or punked be has to use the same tactics like this gay threads (just like her) to bring atten to her . I think this maybe the 4th or more thread that hes made about me, QD is my gay stalker but i cant blame her after all im am cactusEG.

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 06:00 PM
He only makes these threads so attention can truly be called to himself. Your just cannon fodder.

Lolol @ you. All my victims jump when they can. Later, QD.

ewe
n. A female sheep, especially when full grown.

It shows that you are new here because you haven't grasped the vastness of my intelligence. I knew what I was typing.

^^ tell me about, like i said in another thread when QD gets owned or punked be has to use the same tactics like this gay threads (just like her) to bring atten to her . I think this maybe the 4th or more thread that hes made about me, QD is my gay stalker but i cant blame her after all im am cactusEG.

If you're going to try to copy me, make sure you are thorough through out. You need to be constant with your lashes. You know...kind of like your idiocy. Always constant there.

Seriously, though. What's with the fake NY slang. All of a sudden you think you're from NY? Lolol. Also, I was neither punked nor owned. Later, QD.

Nitro
06-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Yo waz tha deal son? NY up in this piece? :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Yo waz tha deal son? NY up in this piece? :lmfao:

Lolol. Yessir. Now that's the real deal. Son. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
06-23-2007, 06:12 PM
lol

cactusEG
06-23-2007, 06:23 PM
. Always constant there.

Seriously, though. What's with the fake NY slang. All of a sudden you think you're from NY? Lolol. Also, I was neither punked nor owned. Later, QD.

never tryed to use NY slang and dont worry about what i say

babygurl
06-23-2007, 06:23 PM
QD wassup....

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 06:51 PM
You are, babygurl. You know that. Later,QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 06:52 PM
never tryed to use NY slang and dont worry about what i say

Damn right you don't use that shit. Son. I'll catch you each time. Son. Lolol. When they start saying son down there in the SA? Later, QD.

thepolecat
06-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah- I wish I had as much time to waste on IA as Cactus.

babygurl
06-23-2007, 07:09 PM
You are, babygurl. You know that. Later,QD.

always the joker arent you dear :P

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Yes ma'am. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
06-23-2007, 07:34 PM
why i dont i get a thread?

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Damn right you don't use that shit. Son. I'll catch you each time. Son. Lolol. When they start saying son down there in the SA? Later, QD.

ok son keep tabs..

quickdodgeŽ
06-24-2007, 03:20 PM
ok son keep tabs..

Ok, fake NY-er, son. Idiot. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Ok, fake NY-er, son. Idiot. Later, QD.

y does it matter what i say son ..later cactus

quickdodgeŽ
06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Just thought it was funny how you've all of a sudden you've adopted NY as your spot. What's wrong with SA? Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Just thought it was funny how you've all of a sudden you've adopted NY as your spot. What's wrong with SA? Later, QD.

alot of ppls say son and some times i dont use it the way they use it and i always used the word son . u tell me whats wrong with SA ?

quickdodgeŽ
06-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I've always though highly of SA. Love it every time I go. When I lived in Fort Worth, I went all the time. So why would you question me? I've never seen you post this "son" crap in any post until recently. Now you're all about saying "son" to everyone like you're an official representer of NY. Those are the people that say it. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 08:50 PM
I've always though highly of SA. Love it every time I go. When I lived in Fort Worth, I went all the time. So why would you question me? I've never seen you post this "son" crap in any post until recently. Now you're all about saying "son" to everyone like you're an official representer of NY. Those are the people that say it. Later, QD.

wrong almost every one says it. and I as well love SA :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-24-2007, 09:18 PM
wrong almost every one says it. and I as well love SA :goodjob:

Ask most of the folks that say "son" and see where most will tell you they are from. I will guarantee you it will be NY or one of those New England states. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Ask most of the folks that say "son" and see where most will tell you they are from. I will guarantee you it will be NY or one of those New England states. Later, QD.

u might be right but u dont have to be from there to say it

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2007, 06:53 AM
u might be right but u dont have to be from there to say it

I am right. But I also know you don't know how shit works. One last thing, Boy. Why don't you stand up, untuck your sack and do your own thing with me instead of following everyone else? Every time someone says something to me negatively, guess who the first sheep is in line to post? Ewe. You can't come up with something on your own cause you can't. You have to wait until someone else does it and then ewe ride in like you're a part of them. Funnier still, is the fact that even those guys don't respond to your tries. You're a goddamn lost cause. Son. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-25-2007, 07:29 AM
I am right. But I also know you don't know how shit works. One last thing, Boy. Why don't you stand up, untuck your sack and do your own thing with me instead of following everyone else? Every time someone says something to me negatively, guess who the first sheep is in line to post? Ewe. You can't come up with something on your own cause you can't. You have to wait until someone else does it and then ewe ride in like you're a part of them. Funnier still, is the fact that even those guys don't respond to your tries. You're a goddamn lost cause. Son. Later, QD.

wrong

quickdodgeŽ
06-27-2007, 01:22 PM
wrong

I'll let you have your security, Linus. Later, QD.