PDA

View Full Version : Need to get your Toyota Serviced? Help me make a living

raven97990
07-07-2005, 09:40 PM
First note, if this is against forum rules, let me know, and I'll deleate it.

On the other note. I work at a Toyota Dealership, I am a ASE Master Technician, and Toyota Expert Technician. I have a 89 Supra(which if you come, you can see as it seems to never leave there... no time to finish it).

So anytime you need any work done, come see me and I'll take care of you. I can't say the dealerships name, but it's in gainesville......

Jared

aznqc
07-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Uhm... I don't know if you can help me install a a/c expansion valve

raven97990
07-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Uhm... I don't know if you can help me install a a/c expansion valve

What on? I can help you by either doing it, or telling you how. Also make sure you order a reciever dryer, otherwise the new valve will go to naught quickly

aznqc
07-23-2005, 05:22 PM
nvm thanks though I done it 2 days ago

HaZick
08-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Hey man.. i got my tC from Toyota of Roswell and dude they are pissing me off... When I got the car I asked for a Rear Pedestal Spoiler.. Well they put on the lip.. Gahh it is frustrating.. Well any recommendations for my next (First) aftermarket upgrade ?

raven97990
08-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey man.. i got my tC from Toyota of Roswell and dude they are pissing me off... When I got the car I asked for a Rear Pedestal Spoiler.. Well they put on the lip.. Gahh it is frustrating.. Well any recommendations for my next (First) aftermarket upgrade ?

I would say a TRD super charger, but they suck. I wish I knew the name of the company, but there is one that makes a Turbocharger kit, that is VERY resonable priced, and makes a farely large amount of power. That'll set you to making a fair bit of power.

Biggest problem... voids warranty, thats the pro of a TRD charger, but the reliabilty of the charger outside it's warranty isn't great...

CSquared
08-07-2005, 11:19 PM
i've heard the tc can't handle too much over stock boost to begin with... anyway.. bump for jared... he is a good guy and definetely knows his stuff.