PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN TODAY: BOOSTED RED EG from Perimeter mall

GGPIS3
06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

$3000 reward for any information that can lead to the apprehension of the car, parts from the car, or those involved with the theft. this reward is being offered by the owner of the car, not me.

but if you do have any information and it is found to be viable and helps, you will be rewarded.

pm me and we'll go from there.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

my friends RED EG Hatch was stolen within the last few hours from Perimeter mall. I dont have alot of info on it, but if yall can keep your eyes and ears open it would be appreciated.

if anyone knows Sut, then you know his hatch. red with the top of it painted black. fully built and boosted.

http://i13.tinypic.com/53h63j5.jpg

BABY J
06-22-2007, 03:34 PM
400whp or so I think. Oh my. All of a sudden living in Indianapolis isn't so bad. Some 1 post vids of the runs from last year (if the car is clear in the vid). It's the only time I have seen it posted on the boards.

GGPIS3
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
^^^ wtf.. u moved? and yeah, he was making over 400

BABY J
06-22-2007, 03:54 PM
I moved in Aug of last year on a Australia deal that went sour. I came to Indy to train for an Australian company and learn their network for 2 months b4 being relocated to Brisbane. All was going well at 1st until I read the fine print on the Work VISA. I would have only been authorized to work for that 1 company per the way my VISA was registered... I didn't like that so I stayed here. Either I will get a general VISA (frees me to work for ANY company in Aussie) or head back to ATL or CO. Not feelin the rising crime rate in ATL anymore though. :(

BUMP for a fast hatch!!!!

GGPIS3
06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
^^ crime is everywhere.. what you gonna do? run from it forever? come back to the A.... ;)

AnclyT
06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
damn.... sut's hatch was built right....

red EG Honda Civic 92-95 hatchback, boosted with front mount ic, license plate was "DTRYME"
fully built LS/Vtec engine
clean paint, lowered

KevinT707
06-22-2007, 04:01 PM
.. AHH, that sucks. I'll definitely keep an eye out for Sut's EG.

GGPIS3
06-22-2007, 04:02 PM
anyone have a pic of his car?

i4_garage
06-22-2007, 04:10 PM
i got my gun loaded down south...i will keep and eye out ..fuking thieves

WhiteAccord
06-22-2007, 04:12 PM
did it have a black hood possibly carbon?.... then I saw it heading towards 285... young black guy....possibly mid 20's no more... blue shirt.. fugly watch on his left hand...

GGPIS3
^^ mine stays loaded ;)

carbongs
here's a way old pic of it. the whole car is red except the roof of the car was painted black. this is the only pic i have of it.

if anyone hears anything def contact ggpis3

WhiteAccord
06-22-2007, 04:14 PM
here's a way old pic of it. the whole car is red except the roof of the car was painted black. this is the only pic i have of it.

if anyone hears anything def contact ggpis3

yup thats the car... damn....

GGPIS3
06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
did it have a black hood possibly carbon?.... then I saw it heading towards 285... young black guy....possibly mid 20's no more... blue shirt.. fugly watch on his left hand...

what time did u see this and which direction was he going?

BABY J
06-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Post the vids from the kills forum from like - 2006 I think, or 2005. That's the only video footage I have seen of it. I forgot the name of the shop where his build came together.... maybe they have some pics??

PS: Oh - I am not running from crime, trust me. But I do not miss it I will tell you that much. LOL. The Olympics killed ATL - the whole world came to town, it was kool. Then they left - and I was like "yay!!!!" But then I found out they only left to go back home and get their shit and they started moving in by the millions. Shit's DEF gone to hell when I gotta know 3 languages to get around in my OWN fuckin hometown - THA FUCK???

WhiteAccord
06-22-2007, 04:17 PM
the direction towards 285... maybe around230 300.....

AnclyT
06-22-2007, 04:21 PM
are you serious henry? dang...

the car was built by H&M Motorsports

WhiteAccord
06-22-2007, 04:25 PM
are you serious henry? dang...

the car was built by H&M Motorsports

YUP, wow then im happy I could help in some way... and plus thats my area!!!

AnclyT
06-22-2007, 04:26 PM
you suck, you shoulda followed him and raced him your accord :lmao:

WhiteAccord
06-22-2007, 04:27 PM
nah i was with the GF.

B18c1Turboed
06-22-2007, 04:28 PM
"DTRYME"

I guess they TRIED HIM and he lost!!

AnclyT
06-22-2007, 04:31 PM
though, i'm sure it's not over yet..

GSRtegŪ
06-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Damn dont people learn not to leave there car at the mall. BTW this car is sick as fuck.... GL on the find, but as we all know by know its probably getting stripped. :(

Nang
06-22-2007, 05:54 PM
CF Hood
Full Race Sticker on Front Bumper
Purpleish HIDS
Either On Black Slips or Fat Fives Or 2 Of Each
Tinted
Fresh Red Paint Job

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/EventCov/IMG_0159.jpg

jaystar
06-22-2007, 07:16 PM
good luck on tha find this is a reason why i dont take my car 2 tha mall

BLK JDM
06-22-2007, 07:33 PM
damn even Sut is getting his shit jacked!! I really want to build another hatch but it's threads like this that deter me.

man it sux to hear that-hopefully he has better luck than most and gets it's back intact.

i'm down in Miami and there are soo many baller rides parked right on the street. there's even a blue JDM front ITR/GSR parked right out on the street w/o worry.

_Christian_
06-22-2007, 07:48 PM
i live like right there. i hope they catch whoever did it.

boosted_nonv
06-22-2007, 08:34 PM
damn that sucks man

gtikid
06-23-2007, 12:45 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

KevinT707
06-23-2007, 02:28 PM
These homos need to stop stealing other peoples cars forreals

BABY J
06-23-2007, 02:34 PM
You know - if people wanna drop thousands on builds and depend on the niceness of the general public to determine if it's in the parking space when you come outta the mall w/ a pair of Air Force One's you ALMOST deserve it. They aren't stealing stock Cavaliers - so people need to get a clue.

Nitro
06-23-2007, 02:56 PM
You know - if people wanna drop thousands on builds and depend on the niceness of the general public to determine if it's in the parking space when you come outta the mall w/ a pair of Air Force One's you ALMOST deserve it. They aren't stealing stock Cavaliers - so people need to get a clue.

good point there homie!!!

Sut damn good friend & fast car.....i hope they catch that fucker

06-23-2007, 03:10 PM
who ever took this. good luck not getting shot. because ur already dead by touching the car.

B00STedSvT
06-23-2007, 05:13 PM
LoL all that needs to be known..If any parts on here that even MIGHT be suts..U better just Lay the fuck down when the questioning comes Because this Is NOT a game U wanna be playing..I hope ur Reading this Whoever stole Suts car so That way U KNOW ur a dead man when Ur found..GL hiding

SLow_POke
06-23-2007, 05:24 PM
hope ya find it homey.

BTW who is this Sut guy?

B00STedSvT
06-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Just a Homie.."dtryme" He doesnt have an Account on here cuz He's not into the internet..But he comes out and Plays with the big boys sometimes..Theres some vids of him in the Killsforum But other than that hes just another shit talkin, joke crackin, rice burnin ATLien tryin to vtec it up and down the street..And some Lame hatin ass bitch is gonna jack his shit?..LoL this Will be Fun

azianhustla
06-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Hellz yeah, Whoever stole this shit will be found.! I Gaurantee that!

Vuongy_Dong
06-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Sut is a close friend to my brother. Hope whomever stoled it, deserves to be found and taken care of.

GSRtegŪ
06-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Man yes, I talked to him at the G meet and very cool guy. :yes: If I remember right he said it was pushing like 4XX something. :goodjob:

B00STedSvT
06-24-2007, 01:04 AM
^^Which is the Truth..FUlly built Motor with a gt35R making 498whp at about 23psi..The car is a Beast..I sure hope it comes back in tact..I dare somebody to just show up boosted with a gt35r around here..Ching Ching Pow

Black R
06-24-2007, 01:16 AM
that sucks. but at the same time i hope people don't think they can park at a mall and expect the car to be there when they get back.....

wantboost
06-24-2007, 10:20 AM
that sucks.... good luck finding it.

ebkmike
06-24-2007, 11:19 AM
lol probably them glbs

DC2girl
06-24-2007, 12:04 PM
lol probably them glbs

please dont call out folks...:goodjob: get your facts straight first.

ebkmike
06-24-2007, 12:16 PM
lol so you saying you know who did it.. probably your baby daddy isnt it?

DC2girl
06-24-2007, 12:19 PM
lol so you saying you know who did it.. probably your baby daddy isnt it?

Im not gonna answer a dumb question like that...if it was Jimmy then why were we with sut at the club yesterday? ...told you to get your facts straight...didnt mean for you to take it offensive dude.

B00STedSvT
06-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Aint no need to start shit that doesnt need to be started..We all know theres only a few groups of asian people that steal cars and they have all already been questioned mostly..It was some black people..The hunt is gettin closer tho cuz we finding out new shit everyday..Anyway just dont post anything in this thread unless it Helps find the Car..Dont need any more Drama right now on the Northside

JDM onlyy
06-24-2007, 02:08 PM
^^Which is the Truth..FUlly built Motor with a gt35R making 498whp at about 23psi..The car is a Beast..I sure hope it comes back in tact..I dare somebody to just show up boosted with a gt35r around here..Ching Ching Pow

you do mean like for sale out of no where right? because i know people who already have gt35r's and that'd be pretty fucked up if they got shot for buying it at retail price. lol. but naw i seen the car and it was clean and Sut's friends with a couple of my friends. I don't think this is gonna end very well...lol

B00STedSvT
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
you do mean like for sale out of no where right? because i know people who already have gt35r's and that'd be pretty fucked up if they got shot for buying it at retail price. lol. but naw i seen the car and it was clean and Sut's friends with a couple of my friends. I don't think this is gonna end very well...lolWe're Angry Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.

BLk92DA
06-24-2007, 03:01 PM
We're Angry, Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.

yesssir.

ebkmike
06-24-2007, 03:58 PM
highly doubt it. Nothing going to be done like the "Type R".

We're Angry Not Ignorant..Things will be handled in a Violent but Orderly Fashion.

B18c1Turboed
06-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Are you guys dumb? serious that an honest question? You guys come on line and say your going to beat their ass and your going to kill them and all!
do you think putting that online really scares anyone?

All that does is make the police that view this board keep any eye out for you,just in case some shit like that does go down!

I have always been told to watch the company you keep, im not blaming this on noone, but what goes around comes around. Its funny how all his friends are a certain group and everyone gets all pissed about it, but when are cars where jacked by a certain group all of them act stupid!!!

in a way im glad this happened, just too show you guys that people are willing to steal their cars also!! When we asked for their help too catch some of their friends they dont wanna get involved is what they told us!! So why should any of us wanna get involved or care!!

06-24-2007, 05:01 PM
ha, i smell...... pussy.
Are you guys dumb? serious that an honest question? You guys come on line and say your going to beat their ass and your going to kill them and all!

All that does is make the police that view this board keep any eye out for you,just in case some shit like that does go down!

I have always been told to watch the company you keep, im not blaming this on noone, but what goes around comes around. Its funny how all his friends are a certain group and everyone gets all pissed about it, but when are cars where jacked by a certain group all of them act stupid!!!

in a way im glad this happened, just too show you guys that people are willing to steal their cars also!! When we asked for their help too catch some of their friends they dont wanna get involved is what they told us!! So why should any of us wanna get involved or care!!

06V_DubGirl
06-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I was SHOCKED when i found out that Sut's car got stolen, to think at PERIMETER MALL!! Out of all places, i would have never thought it would be there!!! Suts a great guy and a loyal friend....I doubt it was anyone in Northside, everyone here knows about Suts hatch...Hope Sut gets his car back! I agree and in LIL way disagree with B18c1Turboed, a car could be your hobby and your #1 POSESSION, but its not worth locking yourself up in a jail and abandnoning your kids, wife, or whoever! Whoever did this...hopefully you get hurt in one way or another!!

BLk92DA
06-25-2007, 05:37 AM
ha, i smell...... pussy.

yessir.

Imola Dc2
06-25-2007, 03:29 PM

in a way im glad this happened, just too show you guys that people are willing to steal their cars also!! When we asked for their help too catch some of their friends they dont wanna get involved is what they told us!! So why should any of us wanna get involved or care!! y dont u shut the fuck up u fat bitch. u didint ask for help ,u accused us of trying to buy the shit. u did not ask for us for help.u came to my shop to look around,but u didnt have the balls to say y u were there.SO STOP TALKIN SHIT U PUSSY

BABY J
06-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow.

azianhustla
06-25-2007, 04:10 PM
y dont u shut the fuck up u fat bitch. u didint ask for help ,u accused us of trying to buy the shit. u did not ask for us for help.u came to my shop to look around,but u didnt have the balls to say y u were there.SO STOP TALKIN SHIT U PUSSY

Now thats what Im Talking about... B18C1Turboed needs to get Bitch Slapped for Assuming and Accusing so much...!

IntegraXTR
06-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Now thats what Im Talking about... B18C1Turboed needs to get Bitch Slapped for Assuming and Accusing so much...!

:werd:

B00STedSvT
06-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Now thats what Im Talking about... B18C1Turboed needs to get Bitch Slapped for Assuming and Accusing so much...! :stupid:

cactusEG
06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
i'll keep an eye out

GGPIS3
06-26-2007, 11:53 AM
yall just need to calm down and keep your focus... i dont know what went down before, who did what or didn't say what but it really doesn't matter. what happened before happened... if you want to be a bigger man and help than help... if you withhold info or anything like that, you are no better... so dont help if you dont want to help. it aint gonna make a difference... i actually hope his car is found but not the people. i haven't known sut for a long time, but for the time i have, he has always been extremely nice and has always been mad cool with me. i'd rather not see him do something stupid over a car.....

i think sut has come a long way... so hopefully he'll just lay back and let the popo work for him... ;)

BABY J
06-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Not too many cars are lifted from that parking lot - I know this b/c I parked there (my EG AND my EF) EVERYDAY for lunch for almost a year when I worked at Concourse buildings. Sut - who did you tell where you were? Who did you tell where you were gonna be. I hate to do this but --> WHO WAS WITH YOU?? Did they waste extra time in the mall?? Were they on their phone a lot when you were inside?? THINK HARD homey. Keep ya "friends" closer than your enemies. Does Mall security have anything on video. Does the gas station across from the mall have anything?

Nang
06-26-2007, 12:34 PM
i was told that he got the car back, or got some info on it

OG-Skinny
06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
The only way the car was stolen was that he was followed. I live in dunwoody and the mall is very crowded. I spoke with the mall security there and they have some cameras. very rarely does a car get stolen from there.

B00STedSvT
06-26-2007, 07:17 PM
We have a Good Idea of who Stole the car and He happens to be an IA member..We also know of the "Shop" that lent a Helping Hand chopping Suts Car up:jerkit:

06-26-2007, 07:21 PM
he knows who he is....

BLk92DA
06-26-2007, 07:45 PM
i just talked to sut and we got a name. all he wants is his car back in one piece with all his parts...errthang will be all good from there. if that's not possible... then we'll move on to a different level.

any more info you have just pm me and i will let him know since we're like family.

B00STedSvT
06-26-2007, 09:05 PM
^^ Yea He's the Ugly Uncle Fester

Nang
06-26-2007, 09:11 PM
mannn Blk92Da is like an aunt with that red hair.

still wanna go to that bbq? HAHAHAH

B00STedSvT
06-26-2007, 09:14 PM
mannn Blk92Da is like an aunt with that red hair.

still wanna go to that bbq? HAHAHAHLoL @ Om Lom Phongy!

azianhustla
06-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
azianhustla, twisted_drifter

Hmmm Twisted_drifter, How did it feel to get your ass beat for stealing my Boy car a while back? Could it be you who stole Suts hatch?

0p7!mu5
06-27-2007, 12:16 AM
there ya have it folks another example of some idiot going too far in jackin a car. well jokes on him. I ain't known sut long but i know that fucker is in for it.

06-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Twisted_drifter? is that samson?

BABY J
06-27-2007, 08:42 AM
The plot thickens.

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Samson Lo, Champ Lo, and Joey Lo..! They are all Fam Bam... And have been locked up for the Honda/Conyers Incident..!

Twisted_drifter? is that samson?

azianhustla
06-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Hmmm...! I wonder who it is...!

dc2teg2006
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
they need more sercuity camera around the mall area!!!!!

BABY J
06-27-2007, 05:46 PM
No - people need to spend as much in security as they do in curb appeal and power.

0p7!mu5
06-28-2007, 12:07 AM
amen to dat!

spacelion
06-28-2007, 12:30 AM
No - people need to spend as much in security as they do in curb appeal and power.

Or get a beater to daily drive and don't take the really nice car out to crowded places like that. You're almost asking for something to happen. I'd never have a 500whp daily driven civic, that'd just be too much to worry about. Just my opinion though. And by all means I hope this dude gets his car back because I'd be pissed as hell too.

BABY J
06-28-2007, 09:10 AM
updates?

sullen
06-28-2007, 09:16 AM
i got my gun loaded down south...i will keep and eye out ..fuking thieves

1 good thing about living in the country, no crime. just move out to like paulding country, or bartow. and your neighbors are all rednecks, they keep guns like magazines. nothing gets stolen out there. my uncle lives out there, nobody cares if we fire up the dirt bikes and do whatever we want, or maybe a motor, or whatever the hell.

azianhustla
06-28-2007, 08:39 PM
:yes:.

B0snian
06-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Damn. Suts EG6 is a monster.

ebkmike
06-29-2007, 02:45 PM
lol karma a bitch.

BABY J
06-29-2007, 03:48 PM
^^ meaning??

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-29-2007, 04:39 PM
^^ meaning??
Yeah, speak up puto.

B00STedSvT
06-29-2007, 07:02 PM
lol karma a bitch.Yea what U mean by that?

Kyle
06-29-2007, 11:06 PM
^^ meaning??
I suppose he means that "karma is a bitch" because what the thief did will probably be punished by friends of the cars owner...if the car is found.

sullen
06-29-2007, 11:10 PM
sorry to break your bubble, but they won't find the car. man's gonna lose ass loads of money. insurance won't give him shit for it. or they'll find the car in like decatur or buckhead or something. some rich place. and nothing will be done, because its not a BMW

Tree
06-29-2007, 11:11 PM
sorry to hear about!! good luck with your car i hope they find it. bump for carbongs

GGPIS3
06-30-2007, 09:10 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

$3000 reward for any information that can lead to the apprehension of the car, parts from the car, or those involved with the theft. this reward is being offered by the owner of the car, not me.

but if you do have any information and it is found to be viable and helps, you will be rewarded.

pm me and we'll go from there.

BABY J
07-01-2007, 11:40 AM
ttt

ebkmike
07-01-2007, 12:29 PM
meaning he have no clue who took it.

B18c1Turboed
07-02-2007, 10:34 AM

COme do it BIG BOY!!!

y dont u shut the fuck up u fat bitch. u didint ask for help ,u accused us of trying to buy the shit. u did not ask for us for help.u came to my shop to look around,but u didnt have the balls to say y u were there.SO STOP TALKIN SHIT U PUSSY

We didnt accuse you of shit!!! How do u know we werent there shopping around, ANd you did try to buy the shit, you even told us Kerri offered it too you, and now you want us too feel sorry when your cars get jacked...thats funny!! Your the bitch for not stepping up and putting this shit too a stop, but you get on IA and condone it, All you said i told you who did it and i dont wanna get involved, you guys can handle your own shit!! those where your exact words!!! Even when i talked to your ass on the phone you said that, atleast i have the balls too catch these thiefs and not hide ,behind some code of honor!! NOW THATS A PUSSY!

P.S I never refered too you or your shop H&M, but since u want to get involved in this, i could have been talking about anyone. But you wanted too add your 2 cents in about it.

azianhustla
07-02-2007, 10:48 AM
COme do it BIG BOY!!!

We didnt accuse you of shit!!! How do u know we werent there shopping around, ANd you did try to buy the shit, you even told us Kerri offered it too you, and now you want us too feel sorry when your cars get jacked...thats funny!! Your the bitch for not stepping up and putting this shit too a stop, but you get on IA and condone it, All you said i told you who did it and i dont wanna get involved, you guys can handle your own shit!! those where your exact words!!! Even when i talked to your ass on the phone you said that, atleast i have the balls too catch these thiefs and not hide ,behind some code of honor!! NOW THATS A PUSSY!

What are you doing behind a Computer than..! Come out and Play with us, with all your shit talking... All you do is talk shit behind the computer..! and your talking about US being scared of you..! hahah! You dont phase anyone of us..! Keep talking your shit youll get what comin to you! IM sure everyone Hates you on this Forum anyway for your SHIT talkin.

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:53 AM
yea bitch, let your ride do the talking.....er, wait. that was just stupid..

B18c1Turboed
07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
What are you doing behind a Computer than..! Come out and Play with us, with all your shit talking... All you do is talk shit behind the computer..! and your talking about US being scared of you..! hahah! You dont phase anyone of us..! Keep talking your shit youll get what comin to you! IM sure everyone Hates you on this Forum anyway for your SHIT talkin.

HAHAHAHA!!! ARE you fucken stupid!! the only people that HATE me are your thief friends!! Why? Gee i wonder!!!
Come out and play, shit im out side everyday, buy your mommy said i cant leave the yard!!! HAHAHA What do i have coming too me a ass whipin please, i know each and everyone of you live, so dont think i cant come after you guys also ,if i wanted too!!

B18c1Turboed
07-02-2007, 10:55 AM
yea bitch, let your ride do the talking.....er, wait. that was just stupid..

That was stuoid, becasue my ride will beat eveyone of their POS cars!!

sullen
07-02-2007, 10:55 AM
ha, this is way off topic, but funny.

kennyboi
07-02-2007, 11:21 AM
g/l with finding it.

GGPIS3
07-02-2007, 11:34 AM
damn.. what the fuck is wrong with people in this thread.

if you have a problem outside of Sut's car being stolen, take it to PM or start your own damn thread.

if you have nothing to add that will help us find either Sut's car, parts off his car or the people involved with taking his car, PLEASE STFU!!!

BLk92DA
07-02-2007, 03:23 PM
close this thread please. we got all the info we needed :goodjob:

BABY J
07-02-2007, 09:30 PM
UH OH!!

JDM onlyy
07-02-2007, 10:36 PM
So who is it that stole the car? I know someone that got blamed for it and didn't have shit to do with it so umm what's up with that?

JDM onlyy
07-02-2007, 10:46 PM
I was SHOCKEDI doubt it was anyone in Northside,

I'm guessing you think it's someone from Southside then? Funny, B18C1Turboed is kinda right, you gotta watch who you think is really your friends. You can't trust anyone really. You never know, it could be someone from Northside and you would never know because you think the Northside is safe just because everyone knows his hatch? To be honest, if everyone knows about, draws more attention to it and to me seems like more of a target to get stolen. But sucks to have a 500hp+ car stolen...I'd be pretty pissed. Hope you guys find out who did it, and hope you actually find the right guys and don't be blaming the wrong people... :goodjob: :goodjob:

BLk92DA
07-03-2007, 08:12 AM
"friend" and being "cool" with a particular person isn't exactly the same. don't lable this or that person as a friend just because we're cool with one another and get along... like homeboy said, errone is a suspect.

we're just following leads, and there was no evidence as to so and so `who was blamed... move the fuck on. we're a step closer to the perpetrator and shit aint gone rest till we find him and/or sut's parts (sut's word). and yes, my gut instinct tells me its a southsider who doesnt know the owner of the car. we'll know something today, shits too coincidental.

p.s - cj miles is a hott bitch!!

JDM onlyy
07-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Lol okay. I guess. If you say so but I don't doubt that its a southsider byut you can't exactly rule out northside. But whatever. I'm not getting blamed nor do I have anything to do with this but seeing as how I live down south sucks how everyone wants to blame southside. Whatever though. I'm not involved just hope the car goes back to its rightful owner.

BABY J
07-05-2007, 08:47 AM
ttt

BiH1320
07-06-2007, 02:44 PM
ttt
goodluck on finding it.

BABY J
07-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Fuckin no-budget punk-ass low rent accident thieves. Wannabees. Welcome to the preliminary NO TALENT rounds faggots. Why not step it up to the finals... REAL thieves take cars from the owners, not from parking lots. Take ya panties off, MAN UP and snatch niggas shit from 'em face to face bitches... we'll see how you do. But you won't, caus you're a buncha Sally's anyway.

ebkmike
07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
damn whats your problem? they didnt steal your car.

Fuckin no-budget punk-ass low rent accident thieves. Wannabees. Welcome to the preliminary NO TALENT rounds faggots. Why not step it up to the finals... REAL thieves take cars from the owners, not from parking lots. Take ya panties off, MAN UP and snatch niggas shit from 'em face to face bitches... we'll see how you do. But you won't, caus you're a buncha Sally's anyway.

BABY J
07-06-2007, 07:15 PM
a) That's b/c even as ididots they know better than to do that.

2) I fuckin hate thieves.

Z) They're STILL Sally's.

B00STedSvT
07-06-2007, 08:36 PM
damn whats your problem? they didnt steal your car.Why U so worried about it?

Seun
07-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Man thats fucked up, I remember when it happend, he was at my homies house playin fight night, when it got stolen at da mall. I heard he found out who stole it or found out where all the parts are at. anyways hopes he finds it in one piece.

JDM onlyy
07-06-2007, 09:29 PM
so who stole it?

ebkmike
07-06-2007, 11:55 PM
yeah who stole it? info us please.

Seun
07-07-2007, 12:24 AM
I dont know who stole it.

azianhustla
07-07-2007, 12:44 AM
how could he have been at your homie's house when his car was at the mall?
rephrase or something. your confusing all of us. and spit it out!

Man thats fucked up, I remember when it happend, he was at my homies house playin fight night, when it got stolen at da mall. I heard he found out who stole it or found out where all the parts are at. anyways hopes he finds it in one piece.

Imola Dc2
07-07-2007, 02:11 PM
COme do it BIG BOY!!!

P.S I never refered too you or your shop H&M, but since u want to get involved in this, i could have been talking about anyone. But you wanted too add your 2 cents in about it. nobdy ask u to feel sorry .go fuck urself,and we will see who the pussy is next time we meet.im done talkin

Seun
07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
he parked it and bounced. rode w/ him to his apartment like 2 min away.

B18c1Turboed
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
nobdy ask u to feel sorry .go fuck urself,and we will see who the pussy is next time we meet.im done talkin

NOt me!!!! Your a big man trying to insult me online

azianhustla
07-08-2007, 10:06 PM
has he found it yet? damn. hope he gets that shit back.

azianhustla
07-15-2007, 03:24 PM
any updates on the car?

BLK JDM
07-16-2007, 01:04 AM
heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!

MachNU
07-16-2007, 02:20 AM
so this need to be closed or not? Has the car been found and this resolved becuase this threads going down hill fast!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

B18CDELSLO
07-16-2007, 03:00 AM
heard yall went searching at my boy Yogi's shop and found nothing. How did yall suspect him?? I guess just some trumped up bullshit!!

While yall hos looking around the real hood and thinking yall real hood asains yall bitches need to look at your own!!!

Real talk!!!

yogi dont steal cars, and i doubt this car has been found since they just went to his shop lookin for it....... good luck findin the car though, sux to see a fully built car stolen

BABY J
07-16-2007, 07:42 AM
1st off - to people who gets their car stolen. IA is a big comminity, but posting it up here is the 1st way to NOT get ya shit back or located. Tell NO ONE but the cops. Then watch the board - it will "come out" that your shit was stolen. And the people who 'hear" about it when no1 knows other than the cops are the closest to the people that did it.

GUY: Baby J I heard your ht got stolen.
BABYJ: Really? Where did you hear that (considering no1 knows but the cops)?

Get it? This way you are talking to the people who have 1st hand knowledge. The reason why this car hasn't been found is bc of all the IA PMs and talk about it. It was a hot car so they are laying low on stripping it for a while until the heat is off.

07-16-2007, 09:02 AM

Real talk!!!

stigg is a known black theif.... am I right? and ur his good friend... so how do we know u dont do the things he do?

oh yeah, he sold a stolen B16a2 to one of my buddys... said it was legit, then what happen when he got pulled over and checked the block code? he got arrest for a stolen motor that he bought... so stigg is gonna get whats coming... sooner or later... karma is a bitch, and karma does shoot back...

i aint got no problem with no one besides stigg... why u ask? because he's a bitch made mother fucker.. 3 years ago when i stepped up to him, he act like a bitch and ran off. wtf? 200 pounds black dude is scared of a 130 pounds asian? he deserves what is coming.. jail or a beatdown... which ever comes first...

or give him his 2000$ back plus lawyer fee and jail time credit... then MAYBE he'll drop it... because stiggs isnt hard to find... and neither are u..

want some? catch me in the northside...

ebkmike
07-16-2007, 09:09 AM
real talk lol

southside
07-16-2007, 09:49 AM
a yo its a dude on craigslist selling a turbo gsr here go the ad dont kno if this it but

I am selling my 1992 honda civic hybrid. It has a fully built and boosted b18c1 integra
gsr engine. The car runs great and was just painted in June. 400hp, golden ealgle sleeved, hks,crower,cp pistons,autometer,AEM,precision,garret,SFP,hondata .....etc..etc....$8200 Or Best Offer. Serious buyers Only!

azianhustla
07-16-2007, 10:39 AM
a yo its a dude on craigslist selling a turbo gsr here go the ad dont kno if this it but

I am selling my 1992 honda civic hybrid. It has a fully built and boosted b18c1 integra
gsr engine. The car runs great and was just painted in June. 400hp, golden ealgle sleeved, hks,crower,cp pistons,autometer,AEM,precision,garret,SFP,hondata .....etc..etc....$8200 Or Best Offer. Serious buyers Only!

didnt he have a boosted LS?

southside
07-16-2007, 10:50 AM
oh i thought he had a gsr

BLK JDM
07-16-2007, 12:00 PM
did I say Stig?? NO you nonreading bitch. I said Yogi!!

Yogi isn't a thief and that's why you didn't find anything.

Oh and for future reference I live on the Northside too. I just grew up in the hood. So believe me when I tell you I'm closer than you think.

07-16-2007, 03:46 PM
did I say Stig?? NO you nonreading bitch. I said Yogi!!

Yogi isn't a thief and that's why you didn't find anything.

Oh and for future reference I live on the Northside too. I just grew up in the hood. So believe me when I tell you I'm closer than you think.

then do something bitch. dont talk. bitch made mother fucker name jeral. or how ever the fuck u spell ur name.. just because u grew up in the hood dont mean shit. ur a bitch till proven anything else. hahahahahahaha. stupid mother fucker... a lot of ya talk shit online but really ya'll aint gonna do shit. ya see me and still dont do shit. so keep ur trash talkin to urself unless u GONNA do something. i would love to see you come up to me. just because ur bigger than me doesnt mean jack shit.

BLK JDM
07-16-2007, 09:18 PM
that's right say my name!!

oh and I haven't seen your name in lights so that means you're just like me-a bitch!!

it's funny u call me bitch but somehow u know who I am so I must have done something right. u I couldn't care who u are and your name aint out there so holla.

07-17-2007, 05:00 PM
lots of people know who i am. so dont worry about me.. if u know whats best for u, u shouldnt say nothing. there's a reason why i dont go out... i like my freedom. like i said. u wanna see who i am... then do something.... dont talk...

BABY J
07-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Kids. LOL. Cute.

Brut
07-18-2007, 11:05 AM
so this need to be closed or not? Has the car been found and this resolved becuase this threads going down hill fast!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

close it or something the thread is going downhill

JDM onlyy
07-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Kids. LOL. Cute.

Lol, this is so interesting. Everyone just thinks they're so damn gangster. One of these days, these "gangsters" are gonna get mad and end up shooting their monitor. Lol, just because it was over the internet and they can't find the other guy. :lmfao: :lmfao: Talking crap online don't mean shit and all the name calling is unnecessary. If you really wanted to handle this shit then you would just meet up, beat the shit out of each other and then go to jail, other than that, don't say nothing. :goodjob: :D

07-18-2007, 06:03 PM
^^^ but no one is man enough to see me.. they scared.. all they do is talk shit. i aint starting shit.. im telling what i know.

BABY J
07-18-2007, 10:45 PM
LMAO

GSRtegŪ
07-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I must agree with you. :yes:

Lol, this is so interesting. Everyone just thinks they're so damn gangster. One of these days, these "gangsters" are gonna get mad and end up shooting their monitor. Lol, just because it was over the internet and they can't find the other guy. :lmfao: :lmfao: Talking crap online don't mean shit and all the name calling is unnecessary. If you really wanted to handle this shit then you would just meet up, beat the shit out of each other and then go to jail, other than that, don't say nothing. :goodjob: :D

JDM onlyy
07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
^^^ but no one is man enough to see me.. they scared.. all they do is talk shit. i aint starting shit.. im telling what i know.

Lol, understandable. Thats why you should just let the scary ass people talk their shit. Just tell them a time and a place and if they ain't there then you can talk all the shit in the world because they didn't come. Regardless though, talking shit just makes you look bad in every way conceivable. If it was me talking the shit then I'd meet up anytime anybody wanted, but I don't really talk shit and prefer to beat people up with my intelligence. :D

builtls00
08-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE CAR

NoWAyItZTOMmY
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
i heard he got the car back.

1SOL2NV
08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE CAR:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

SleeperWRX
08-29-2007, 10:29 PM
I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE CAR

Why dont you log in from your real account.

Mods IP Check this account ^

bernard
08-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Ok homies!! Black, white, asian, no matter what color. I wasn't going to say anything to this thread, but i couldn't let this ride. We as a import culture, hobby need to watch out for each others ride and respect each others ride and each other. Everyone wants to be the fastest and someone is always going to be hatin. BAD!! But for that hater, or haters. MAN UP!!! Get a real job bust your ass and you too can own the street or streets. Don't go and jack someone elses ride and try to profit or use the parts. But to make a long story short, I hope he get's his ride back and continue on reppiin the streets. But we all need to watch what you say on the fourm really. I ain't tryin to tell you what to do but becareful homies. REAL!!! And we don't need anymore gun violence either, handle it face to face. Fight it out. Be a man and man up. REAL!!! And im looking forward to meeting you guys at NOPI, and the hondatech sho also. So lets all have a ball and mad fun peps. FO sho !! AIght.... And no I ain't soft and shittt either. Just getting wiser... I'm still the same old G!! From O'side Cali. Once you get old and get a hobby and married, and military. YOu learn from things, and life. But o well. Ill holla at you catz at nopi aight. I drive the red eg hb carbonfiber out. Rollin on volks. Soon to be boosted again. So holla at me guys and ladies. Latz B:goodjob:

Nang
08-30-2007, 12:00 PM
he got his car back. let the thread die.

bernard
08-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Aight good news.

BLk92DA
08-31-2007, 04:59 AM
im dying......help, help................... mEEEEEee e ee e ee ... e eE ee

RandomGuy
09-06-2007, 07:05 PM
oh and I haven't seen your name in lights so that means you're just like me-a bitch!!

lol wtf am i the only one who caught this?!

who says that lol

BLk92DA
09-11-2007, 06:32 AM
lol wtf am i the only one who caught this?!

who says that lol

bitches?

PSINXS
09-11-2007, 02:30 PM
lol he called himself a bitch :lmfao: