PDA

View Full Version : Tree fell on my car

EG6
06-21-2007, 10:29 PM
I was cutting grass tuesday when it started to get dark outside; it had sprinkled earlier but this time I had a feeling it wouldn't blow over. So I packed everything into the car and noticed I left the gas tank at the top of the driveway...that's when it started to pour. I ran to the top of the driveway and grabbed the gas tank; then the wind picked up REALLY hard. I ran down the passenger side of the car underneath the tree and put the gas tank in the trunk. I got in the car and as i closed the door I heard a loud bang. I thought it was something outside so i look out the driverside window and didn't see anything. I look over to the psgr side and there is the top of the tree laying on my damn passenger side.

I've got full coverage and it's just alot of cosmetic dents dings and scratches. Insurance came out today and looked at it but what happens next?

GSRtegŪ
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
You wait to see it the damage is worth more than your cars value to the insurance. If its not then you get if fixed and if it is I think they total it no?

koukis14
06-21-2007, 10:34 PM
:ttiwwp:

EG6
06-22-2007, 12:11 AM
I knew somebody would post up wanting to see pics of a tree on a car lol...all i've got is pics from my camera phone.

cactusEG
06-22-2007, 09:21 AM
damn that fucking sux.. now show some pics