PDA

View Full Version : Cruel and Heartless

ALVIN
06-21-2007, 09:09 PM
OK now this is fucked up. I am in line waiting to pay for my sandwich at Quiznos off of jimmy carter and I see some asshole push my bike...by the time I get out there the car speeds off...didn't catch shit. No tag, no model, all i know is the car was black.

How can someone be so fucking cruel.

now here is the damage (somewhat minor)

- Cracked Upper Fairing ($420-$500 from honda which are the only people that sell OEM plastic that I know of)
-scratched up lower left fairing (new paint or stickers)
-busted left blinker (flush mount on the way)
-scratched up pipe/can (gotta wait to buy new pipe/can or polish mine)
-broken clutch lever ($40 after tax at honda btw its adjustable)
-broken left hand mirror ($92 from honda but I am getting it from cycle gear for a lot less and that way i'll get 2)

I thought the radiator was busted too but the guy at honda service said it was just anti-freeze from the overfill tank.

I'll upload pics tomorrow or something.

ps: anyone know anyone that does powdercoating (I want to get my frame powder coated black) and fairing painting (i know most automotive places do)

fox
06-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear about the bullshit.
May I ask which Quiznos you were at?

ueyedgr8tness
06-21-2007, 11:39 PM
As a fellow rsx owner i am sry and i do ride so i feel u man it sux no 1 gives a shit anymore about me or your suff thats why i got my license on the way so i can stop bring my heat illegal.

ALVIN
06-22-2007, 05:26 AM
ohh trust me im a few months off of being legal and you better believe when i do turn 21 i am getting my license.

The Quiznos in the new strip mall across the street from hooters and such.

GIXXERDK
06-22-2007, 06:13 AM
gixxermike who plans the hooters bike night does powdercoating.

Most likely its some one you know. If not you probably laid it down and making up a bullshit story.

ueyedgr8tness
06-22-2007, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=sloRSX]ohh trust me im a few months off of being legal and you better believe when i do turn 21 i am getting my license.

Yeah man i just turned 21 last month and i am going as soon as i get time to get the the license i dont feel like getting a felony for caring 1 when i can just take the time to go get license:goodjob:

The Ninja
06-22-2007, 06:37 PM
gixxermike who plans the hooters bike night does powdercoating.

Most likely its some one you know. If not you probably laid it down and making up a bullshit story.

Lol, this is the internet. You have to believe him.

ALVIN
06-23-2007, 12:50 AM
i mean you dont have to believe shit...and if i laid the fucker down i'd tell someone...but no i have not laid this bike down except for once and that was a week ago (no scratches, cracks, anything because my leg stopped it)...yes i felt stupid because i was in a hurry and stressed out and worried and what not and forgot that my kickstand wasnt down and just let my weight off of my leg and just toppled over...picked the fucker back up and continued about my business.

2 the only reason this wasnt reported to the insurance is because there is no point...i dont have full coverage and therefore would have to pay out of pocket anyway.

but like yall said its the internet and no one has to believe anyone.

just thought i'd share my bad story, and didn't think i'd get reamed for it but its the new IA...i guess

Extrememustang
06-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Man that sucks. So the guy bumped it with his car and then noticed what he did and fled the scene?

ALVIN
06-23-2007, 07:35 PM
the way it went i noticed that someone stopped in front of my bike and got out. I was in quiznos and the bike about 3 rows away because it was empty...fucker pushed the bike got back in the car and drove off...as he was putting his hands on my bike i started for the door and by the time i got a row away he was at the end of the parking lot (im near sighted so i cant see far..) but it looked like a black mazda sedan like the older 626s...i dunno dude this whole week has been fucked from the beginning...

dLux636
06-23-2007, 10:22 PM
heartless, thats when you take your helmet and throw it at their car. i had the same thing happen to me, fat bitch knocked my bike over while she was getting out of her car. i was inside a mc'ds so i saw everything. she got back in her car, moved to a different spot. i didn't care to much since i have a cage on my bike plus the bike is pretty much trashed (stunt bike) but when we left my friend took his milkshake and purred it all over the hood of her bling bling escalade. bitch saw and came out screaming, never have seen a skinny white dude get his ass kicked by 400lbs of black man-beast women. pretty funny shit

GIXXERDK
06-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Kinda outrageous someone would intensionally push your bike over. Now, I've heard of people getting on other peoples bikes and accidentally dropping it. Jealous friend, maybe?

Getting a brand new RC51 as a first bike with no full coverage was a dumb move on your part. Did you have frame sliders?

If you dont plan on getting new plastics for the cracked upper fairing, I'll plastic weld it for you, or Bucky can. Dont know how much of your lever is gone but you can make some ghetto shorty's like bucky did lol.

con
06-25-2007, 07:01 AM
ouch, would of definitely gave chase and patrol the area in hopes of seeing it again........

Brett
06-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Damn man I am SO sorry to hear about this, Thats so totally fucked up. After reading this over the weekend when I took mine out I was watching mine like a hawk when id stop to eat or somethin

markopolo311
06-25-2007, 09:38 AM
If he put his hands on it, didn't he leave finger prints?

Kyle
06-25-2007, 12:34 PM
If he put his hands on it, didn't he leave finger prints?
Do you expect cops to come remove the finger prints. Even so their is no archive of finger prints, so he would have to find the guy and match the finger prints.

ALVIN
06-25-2007, 05:34 PM
i was thinking about buying a new fairing but decided against it. Yea the plastic weld thing would be great seeing as how its a 1.5" crack right behind my left turn signal.

Yes no full coverage is a dumb move on my part but everyone was quoting me $6k plus for full coverage and thats almost the price of the bike. Plus i don't make near enough to pay for both if it was 6K insurance. lol

Now the reasoning behind me not calling the cops is because I have had an experience with cops and calling them because someone did something to my car...I even had the tag and perfect explanation of the vehicle and the cops took a report and then did nothing. So this would have pretty much been the same. Fuck it.

I bought a new clutch lever and ordered new mirrors. Will get the faIRING fixed and hopefully get a new paint scheme going on the bike. Something a little out of the ordinary yet somewhat stock. I am in the process of finding some nice flush turns for the bike and a couple things here and there.

like I said in my first post...anyone that knows anyone (on here like bucky) that paints or powdercoats have them Private Message me...I have been trying to get in touch with Bucky but i think he is out of town.

THATdude
06-25-2007, 07:37 PM
yeah he should be back soon went to ohio

sleepys4
06-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Damn that no good. When i get my new bike,i'll have to watch my back for little fockers.