PDA

View Full Version : I need a job

BiH1320
06-21-2007, 06:20 PM
I need a job. Just wondering if anyone has anything out there for me.
I am going to be 18 in 2 days. (June 23). And I need a job, I am tired of sitting at home. Its really borring. I am a quick learner.
I have experience with a few stuff. Cubicle installer, Custodian, Computer skills. And a few others. I need a job that pays $8 an hour or more.
I have my GED.
I am located in Lawrenceville. So I need something around that area. And not something too far.
You wont be disapointed if you hire me!

HELP!

HalfBaked
06-21-2007, 06:28 PM
With those cubicle installer skills and a GED I'm sure you'll be hired by someone in no time!

BiH1320
06-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Hopefully.

twinj
06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
G/L. Have you tried Randstad temp service.

SLow_POke
06-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Hopefully.

Did'nt I give oyu the number to my recruiter?

BiH1320
06-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Did'nt I give oyu the number to my recruiter?

Yeahh. But I thought I was getting this other job. So I lost that number. PM me with it again and all these info that I need. And what to tell him.

SLow_POke
06-21-2007, 07:47 PM
ok her name is Caroline .
We have diff 3rd party accounts accross GA. so Its up to you 770-318-9617

Unfortunately . I can't give you the Job we had innitially talked about since you didnt call. But defenately have something for you around L-ville

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 08:40 PM
I need a job. Just wondering if anyone has anything out there for me.
I am going to be 18 in 2 days. (June 23). And I need a job, I am tired of sitting at home. Its really borring. I am a quick learner.
I have experience with a few stuff. Cubicle installer, Custodian, Computer skills. And a few others. I need a job that pays $8 an hour or more.
I have my GED.
I am located in Lawrenceville. So I need something around that area. And not something too far.
You wont be disapointed if you hire me!

HELP!

Lol heyyyy, our birthday's are coming up. haha remember mine is like 5 days after you. chyeahhh...finally about to be 18. now i need a better job. =D So when you find one, let me know. Unfortunately I'm still in the process of getting my GED. Planning on getting it after my birthday so I don't have to take classes for it.

BiH1320
06-22-2007, 01:09 AM
ok her name is Caroline .
We have diff 3rd party accounts accross GA. so Its up to you 770-318-9617

Unfortunately . I can't give you the Job we had innitially talked about since you didnt call. But defenately have something for you around L-ville

what do u mean by that??

SLow_POke
06-22-2007, 10:36 AM
we provide the company with, MAN power, management, engineers, logistics, to keep the bizz up an running

instead of htem going thru all the process of hiring people, new employees:goodjob:

DarkPrince10
06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
you can always do what I do.. start as a pharmacy clerk and move your way up... you get paid starting around 9 an hour.. and if you work your way up to a tech than probably around 12 and get certified and it adds 1$ to your pay...
now becoming a pharmacist is a 4 year schooling... but than again you can start at 100K a year... Its not even a complex job either...

keep in mind that there is a pharmacy shortage so in some areas the $$ will be more...

just my 2 cents...

2.0civic
06-22-2007, 11:46 AM
you can always do what I do.. start as a pharmacy clerk and move your way up... you get paid starting around 9 an hour.. and if you work your way up to a tech than probably around 12 and get certified and it adds 1$ to your pay...
now becoming a pharmacist is a 4 year schooling... but than again you can start at 100K a year... Its not even a complex job either...

keep in mind that there is a pharmacy shortage so in some areas the $$ will be more...

just my 2 cents...

since when is pharmacy 4 years?? Gokblok on here is a pharm tech and DR. Kate on here works in pharmacy too but theres ALOT more to it than 4 years of school to become a pharmacist and make the big $$$:goodjob:

DRFTR
06-22-2007, 01:56 PM
With those cubicle installer skills and a GED I'm sure you'll be hired by someone in no time!

:lmfao:
nice
-dave

DarkPrince10
06-22-2007, 09:40 PM
since when is pharmacy 4 years?? Gokblok on here is a pharm tech and DR. Kate on here works in pharmacy too but theres ALOT more to it than 4 years of school to become a pharmacist and make the big $$$:goodjob:

first 2-3 years they teach you about the drugs, 3rd and the last year they put you up in rotation at diffrent pharmacies.
also if your a pharmacist, publix starts you off at $100,000(this doesnt include the bouneses and shit you get.)
http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/faqs/doctor_pharmacy.php
:D