PDA

View Full Version : So had a pretty nice meeting this morning

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I get in to work this morning and about 30 minutes later my manager comes in and goes "did you eat breakfast yet?". So i say no and hes like well lets go grab some

We go down to waffle house for a meeting and what not.

When i started my job in december, I started at $8 an hour plus commission (not too bad, comes out to about $10 an hour)

About two months ago, I get a $1 an hour raise and get told my commission structure is going to change so with my new pay and structure, i go up almost $2 an hour so now im about $12 depending on sales. Not bad.

After we start eating, my manager tells me ive been doing great in sales and that Im our most knowledable sales rep and about how my service department manager says how good i am there blah blah blah...

So cliffs:

Im getting a raise in september, another in december. Started out at $8+ and by december, i should be at 12-13+ so I will have gotten roughly a 50% pay increase in a year

Kyle
06-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Congrats man. :goodjob:

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 01:35 PM
yeah man. Im pretty happy. If i get up to $13, Ill be making between 15-16 an hour so i dont think thats too bad considering

Kyle
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
yeah man. Im pretty happy. If i get up to $13, Ill be making between 15-16 an hour so i dont think thats too bad considering
Nope not bad at all. I'm trying to get my job going, my training has taken an entire month. Things keep coming up. I need money.

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 01:45 PM
who are you working for?

koukis14
06-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Nope not bad at all. I'm trying to get my job going, my training has taken an entire month. Things keep coming up. I need money.
Mine takes up to a year

Kyle
06-21-2007, 01:49 PM
who are you working for?
A golf course.

BTEC
06-21-2007, 01:51 PM
gratsie steve-o.

koukis14
A golf course.
Penn State offeres golf couse management courses, apparently you can make aa FUCK load of green on the greens.

Kyle
Mine takes up to a year
:eek: That would annoy me. Do you get paid while doing it? The work I do training helps no one so they don't pay me. Basically I train by caddying for the assistant pro of the golf course. They got me doing this Jr. golf stuff where I get like 30 an hour, 3 horus a week. Lol and today they said I can start working with the carts and as a valet there too. So I have a lot to do.

koukis14
06-21-2007, 01:55 PM
:eek: That would annoy me. Do you get paid while doing it? The work I do training helps no one so they don't pay me. Basically I train by caddying for the assistant pro of the golf course. They got me doing this Jr. golf stuff where I get like 30 an hour, 3 horus a week. Lol and today they said I can start working with the carts and as a valet there too. So I have a lot to do.

Yeah I just got a bump up to $14 an hour I started at $13, not bad after 6 months.

I just got my business cards yesterday, they say "Customer Service" and my name tags say "Customer Relations" and "Service Assistant".

I am pretty much everyones bitch but I enjoy it. I am training to be a service advisor an a VW dealership.

I like my job despite how much I bitch, I am damn good at it.

Kyle
06-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah I just got a bump up to $14 an hour I started at $13, not bad after 6 months.

I just got my business cards yesterday, they say "Customer Service" and my name tags say "Customer Relations" and "Service Assistant".

I am pretty much everyones bitch but I enjoy it. I am training to be a service advisor an a VW dealership.

I like my job despite how much I bitch, I am damn good at it.
Nice. What dealership? Maybe once you are the service advisor I will go there so I don't get BS'd.

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 02:51 PM
golf courses do pay a shitload. Im considering going back to chateau elan for the summer and working there.

Kelly
06-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Congrats! Pay raises are always exciting...

I'm hoping to get one soon. I want a newer car :yes:

Kyle
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
golf courses do pay a shitload. Im considering going back to chateau elan for the summer and working there.
It's okay. This is my fourth year at a golf course. Not a bad way to make money IMO. Caddying is where the moneys at though.

koukis14
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Nice. What dealership? Maybe once you are the service advisor I will go there so I don't get BS'd.
Jim Ellis in Marietta, you can come here now and I PROMISE we won't BS you.

hydroshutter
06-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Steve, I don't care and answer my myspace pm! :)

Kyle
06-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Jim Ellis in Marietta, you can come here now and I PROMISE we won't BS you.
Well when I live downtown that might not be a bad drive. So I will pm you if I'm going down. Sound good?

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Steve, I don't care and answer my myspace pm! :)

LOL my bad ho. Let me get to it. I read part of it but havent checked out the link yet. I do have some suggestions for you though..

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Jeff,

Tell me you SERIOUSLY arent looking to buy that garbage...Ok first off.

No bluetooth. Maybe not a huge deal but eh, hell i dont use it. secondly, 2.8 MB on board memory with no expansion (aka no SD card) so memory sucks...Its a good thing the memory sucks cause so does the camera lol. Its VGA which is equivalent to about .3-.4 MP (sorry ass camera quality)

Give me 5 minutes and ill find you something.Samsung makes way better shit than that. Hell i would get another d807 before that... :)

koukis14
06-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Well when I live downtown that might not be a bad drive. So I will pm you if I'm going down. Sound good?

Let me know I will take care of you.

Kyle
06-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Let me know I will take care of you.
It's appreciated. I pray this car is gone before I need more service. Thing is a pain to sell.

caseyT
06-21-2007, 04:43 PM
damn 13 an hour that good as fuck