PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate 360 package, 7games,3controllers + TONS more

Incomplete057
06-21-2007, 08:29 AM
Alright. First off, No Trades, No Parting out. Will only sell as Full Package.

Only acceptable change to original package is if you don't want a certain item or two. Will only take one or two items out of package for a fair price off package. WILL NOT take more than 2-3 items out of package. And whether or not the items you request to be seperated and the offer you give is accepted is up to my discretion. Some items I'm willing to keep, some I'm not. (Ex. No need for my to keep Nyko Charge kit if I'm getting rid of controllers.)

Breakdown of items:
360 - $400
Wireless Network Adapter - $100
2 Xtra Controllers - $100
Play&Charge Kit - $25 (1 Battery, Charge Wire. MS)
Nyko Dual Charge Kit - $25 (2 Batteries and Docking Station)
Live Camera - $30
Guitar Hero II - $90
Gears of War, Special Ed. - $70
Gears of War Special Ed. Strat guide includes Destroyed Beauty Art book - $30
Crackdown - $60
Forza 2 - $60
Rainbow Six - $60 (Brand new, still sealed)
NCAA '07 - $60
Oblivion - $60
Oblivion Strat Guide - $20
Xbox 360 Guide controller - $30

Total - $1220

360 is a little over a year old.
No redlight problems or anything like that. In great shape.
All games play well, and have been taken care of.
Controllers all work and are clean and in great condition.
GHII Guitar whammy bar is a little "limp" as in It doesn't stay in the position you put it into most of the time. Not a big deal, but want to mention.

Hard drive will come preloaded with lots of content. Alot of downloaded video content, probably about $50 worth in downloadable content.(Arcade games, etc.) Including All GoW downloadable content (Pay and free) Free content for all other games. Unsure if you will be able to access pay content, as I'm not sure if it's tied to the Gamer Profile in use or what.
DOES NOT INCLUDE GAMER PROFILE. PROFILE WILL BE REMOVED FROM HARDDRIVE!!!!!!!!

Any questions, post em up, and I'll be checkin the thread a couple times a day. Offers can be posted and PMed. REMEMBER, NO TRADES, NO PARTOUTS.

Asking Price is $850 FIRM. $370 in savings. I think that's fair.

If I don't get a buyer from here by Sunday, I'll be deleting this thread and posting on Ebay. Just wanted to give IA a chance at an amazingly HUGE 360 Package, with all the best games on the system, and everything you will need accessory wise.

Pictured : All accessories, minus Nyko Dock Station, Live Cam, Guide Controller (They are in my g/f's car right now, will get photo tonight/tomorrow)
Controller's, On and Working. 1st controller is hooked by the charge cord to show that works as well.
360 On and all 3 controllers connected and hooked up.
And Wireless Net Adapter.

NO FLAMING!!!! DONT LIKE IT MOVE ON!!!

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2007, 09:20 AM
great price, gl w/the sale

Incomplete057
06-23-2007, 09:55 AM
weekend bump

Incomplete057
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Another bump before posting on Ebay

1000cckiller