PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cam'ron Arrested...

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Diplomat Records CEO Cam’ron was arrested today [July 7th] around 2:45 pm for allegedly driving his blue Lamborghini with a suspended license.

According to an unidentified police official, Cam'ron, real name is Cameron Giles, was stopped at the intersection of 110th and Lennox in the Italian sport car during a routine stop, when police discovered his license was suspended.

No bond was set at press time, but the unidentified police official said the rapper would be released without bond once he sees a judge.

Earlier, Cam appeared on BET’s 106 & Park and spoke highly of the vehicle.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told the 106 & Park audience. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In related news the Dipset is gearing up for the release of their mixtape "More Than Music" with Duke Da God, due out on July 12th.

Cam'ron's is also preparing his debut album on Asylum, which is due out later this year.

Dumbass... Of course he was going to get stopped he was in a fuckin Lambo!

A1EX
07-07-2005, 06:58 PM
damn never expected that coming

thinkfast®
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
yup theres a shocker... thats like a mexican gettin "profiled" in an impala! :lmao:

Negrodamus
07-07-2005, 10:22 PM
"Oh dear god no, not my hero Killa"

Julio
07-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I wonder if he was rocking a pink suite?

Negrodamus
07-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I wonder if he was rocking a pink suite?
nah, its not pink anymore its purple julio purple

Julio
07-07-2005, 10:34 PM
thats how much I follow cam.... Killa, killa.. killa!