PDA

View Full Version : my wheels i painted...2nd time doing this

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 08:31 PM
I think I'm getting better. Lol. Not great but its okay. Constructive criticism is welcome...but if you're just gonna be a down right ass..don't say anything at all. :goodjob: :goodjob:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/jdmonlyy/1-1.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/jdmonlyy/4.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/jdmonlyy/5-1.jpg

THATdude
06-20-2007, 08:33 PM
hot shit can you paint mine?

japan4racing
06-20-2007, 08:34 PM
not my style but looks like you did a pretty good job

mocha latte cupcake
06-20-2007, 08:37 PM
nice job, time attack replica!

d16_turbo
06-20-2007, 08:38 PM
not my style but looks like you did a pretty good job

your mom is not my style but she does a good job :idb:

Kyle
06-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Looks great. Not my style either but well done. :goodjob: +2.

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 08:39 PM
hot shit can you paint mine?

lol what wheels you got and how much you willing to pay? haha.

cactusEG
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
that is fucking nice. i might get that idea from u. +1

RisKaE
06-20-2007, 08:47 PM
wow looks good

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 08:49 PM
that is fucking nice. i might get that idea from u. +1

Lol, idea wasn't free buddy. Hahaha. Jk. Or was I??? :ninja: :ninja: Lol

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 08:50 PM
They'll be done and on my beat up ride soon. Haha. So eventually I'll bring it out to the meets once I get it wrapped in rubbers and a tag..Lol

japan4racing
06-20-2007, 08:51 PM
your mom is not my style but she does a good job :idb:

your mother and DP were looking pretty good yesterday when they got home...tell them i said hi

Doppelgänger
06-20-2007, 08:56 PM
GHEY.

So you took some stock wheels and painted them Bandwagon Black and red???? FTL. Do something different. There have been whatm 4 threads in the past month or 2 of the same thing???? C'mon..... you honda guys used to be good at coming up with 'new' stuff.

BTW, post something on a public forum, its anyones right to say anything.... dont tell people what then can and cant post.... deal with it.

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:05 PM
GHEY.

So you took some stock wheels and painted them Bandwagon Black and red???? FTL. Do something different. There have been whatm 4 threads in the past month or 2 of the same thing???? C'mon..... you honda guys used to be good at coming up with 'new' stuff.

BTW, post something on a public forum, its anyones right to say anything.... dont tell people what then can and cant post.... deal with it.

Lol FYI, I painted one of those supposed 4 or whatever you're talking about. I have way more ideas than your mind can possibly imagine. This is one of many I will be doing. Oh btw, I painted these wheels cause they were free...Can't beat free instead of spending 600 bucks on some wheels that I'm just gonna repaint. And that little comment I wrote about not saying anything, was particularly for you...Mr. Touge Master.... :lmfao: :lmfao: I know people that would run your ass in the ground in a touge. Lol. You're just lucky they sold their cars and starting over. But whatever. Not in this to squabble with someone who thinks they're so much better...if you were so much better than me and my ideas, then you wouldn't have wasted your precious time to say anything to me now, would you? So thank you for letting me know this caught your attention, my job is finished. :D

japan4racing
06-20-2007, 09:09 PM
C'mon..... you honda guys used to be good at coming up with 'new' stuff.

'cause your car is so original...i have never seen anyone paint their car with the same paint scheme as a sponsored race car.

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:12 PM
'cause your car is so original...i have never seen anyone paint their car with the same paint scheme as a sponsored race car.

I would, Lol. If I was a sponsored car. But I'm not so I won't. Haha. But these match my car color and I'm happy with them so it don't matter. But to be honest, if I was him I would paint my wheels green with an orange lip. Shit would be hot... :goodjob:

japan4racing
06-20-2007, 09:20 PM
he is sponsored and im waiting to hear about that...but you just do what you want with your wheels fuck all these other ppl. i get shit all the time about how un-original i am becuase i have a hatchback with slips and a turbo gsr swap.....but fuck it...my shit rides out and its paid for and im happy with it....thats all that matters

cactusEG
06-20-2007, 09:21 PM
he is sponsored and im waiting to hear about that...but you just do what you want with your wheels fuck all these other ppl. i get shit all the time about how un-original i am becuase i have a hatchback with slips and a turbo gsr swap.....but fuck it...my shit rides out and its paid for and im happy with it....thats all that matters

well said
+1 for u

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:23 PM

Lol yeah I know he's sponsored, so what? I know people who aren't sponsored and are damn fast on touges and circuit for what they are. :D And I don't care what anyone says bout my car. I'll do what I will with what is mine. I know they look good and I know a lot of other people will think so too. But there are always the haters. It's okay. It's all good.

WalkS
06-20-2007, 09:26 PM
the wheels look good, i bet you had a blast trying to get that tape line straight.

TypeRPersonality
06-20-2007, 09:28 PM
My shot at painting wheels. Never again, it's a pain in the ass to maintain. I'm in the process of polishing them now.Not completely original, but you don't see it often. :D

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
the wheels look good, i bet you had a blast trying to get that tape line straight.

Lol, I think I sat there doing that longer than anything else. Haha...shit was a bitch!!!! But it came out alright.

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:32 PM
My shot at painting wheels. Never again, it's a pain in the ass to maintain. I'm in the process of polishing them now.Not completely original, but you don't see it often. :D

man that shit looks hot...hmm..hasn't been too hard for my friend to maintain. been pretty easy but we'll see with mine. :D :D

JDM_Dominican
06-20-2007, 09:39 PM
i dunno why people gotta hate. i think that shit looks really clean. honestly if you were to paint my wheels, say S13 teardrops, same paint scheme, how much would you charge me?

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 09:50 PM
i dunno why people gotta hate. i think that shit looks really clean. honestly if you were to paint my wheels, say S13 teardrops, same paint scheme, how much would you charge me?

Appreciate it...PM'd you. Anybody else wanna too? :goodjob: :goodjob:
I do need the money...haha

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-20-2007, 09:59 PM
rattle can FTL......

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 10:01 PM
rattle can FTL......

Lol, too poor for anything else. :(

BKgen®
06-20-2007, 10:21 PM
sweet! nice job!

2micro4u
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
The wheels you painted Black with the red lip look hot..forget the haters..they will allways be there..thats their job. (Too hate)
On the real keep up the good work and fine tune until you are 100% happy with your work....and if you happy with it thats all that matters. Much props on that 1st pic from the work you did :goodjob:

JDM onlyy
06-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks...yeah I ain't sweating any haters. I'll keep going on with life. They don't faze me. Hahaha.

I got a pic of two of them together. The other two aren't finished. Currently in the process of doin my girl's right now. Her's might look hotter than mine. Haha.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/jdmonlyy/9.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/jdmonlyy/11-1.jpg

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Are the paints? Or is the rim painted with the stripe being tape?

Looks good 1!111!

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Are the paints? Or is the rim painted with the stripe being tape?

Looks good 1!111!

umm well they're ls mesh so...i guesss what you're asking is the wheels already painted? no. I painted the red and the black. Did the whole thing.

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Anybody want their wheels painted? PM me and I'll let you know.

Elbow
06-21-2007, 12:08 AM
I like them

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 12:11 AM
I like them

Thanks

EwwCivic!!!
06-21-2007, 12:28 AM
damn that look nice as hell.

VooDooXII
06-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Looks good! :goodjob:

The Yousef
06-21-2007, 12:33 AM
...looks good :goodjob:

DarkPrince10
06-21-2007, 12:43 AM
dude I'm reping you for it.. here is a Pair I Was thinking of buying. and yours look VERY simmilar!!!
The RIM site.. (http://edgeracing.com/1994/Toyota/Celica/wheels/17/)
look up the "Sportmax 006 (gloss Black Arl)"
two pictures of it incase anyone too lazy to actually look it up.
Pic 1 (http://edgeracing.com/images/wheel/sportmax_006_%28gloss_black_arl%29_angle_zoom.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://edgeracing.com/images/wheel/sportmax_006_%28gloss_black_arl%29_front_zoom.jpg)

+1 man, very nice!!

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 12:54 AM
dude I'm reping you for it.. here is a Pair I Was thinking of buying. and yours look VERY simmilar!!!
The RIM site.. (http://edgeracing.com/1994/Toyota/Celica/wheels/17/)
look up the "Sportmax 006 (gloss Black Arl)"
two pictures of it incase anyone too lazy to actually look it up.
Pic 1 (http://edgeracing.com/images/wheel/sportmax_006_%28gloss_black_arl%29_angle_zoom.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://edgeracing.com/images/wheel/sportmax_006_%28gloss_black_arl%29_front_zoom.jpg)

+1 man, very nice!!

Lol, they do look alike.

Dark.GEAR
06-21-2007, 01:19 AM
i think people need to stop hating on the black w/ red lips styles...if they want to talk about originality, i don't see anything special about their cars. At least you got the time and patience to learn. Keep it up...looks good. But I'm kinda wondering how they would look with a thinner lip.

the style may be a fad, but it's not like it's a bad thing. In time, everything will seem like a fad....

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 01:21 AM
i think people need to stop hating on the black w/ red lips styles...if they want to talk about originality, i don't see anything special about their cars. At least you got the time and patience to learn. Keep it up...looks good. But I'm kinda wondering how they would look with a thinner lip.

the style may be a fad, but it's not like it's a bad thing. In time, everything will seem like a fad....

looks cool with a thinner lip but i like fat lips. lol

william_jeff
06-21-2007, 07:16 AM
that's a great job on those wheels.

Doppelgänger
06-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Lol FYI, I painted one of those supposed 4 or whatever you're talking about. I have way more ideas than your mind can possibly imagine. This is one of many I will be doing. Oh btw, I painted these wheels cause they were free...Can't beat free instead of spending 600 bucks on some wheels that I'm just gonna repaint. And that little comment I wrote about not saying anything, was particularly for you...Mr. Touge Master.... :lmfao: :lmfao: Not in this to squabble with someone who thinks they're so much better...if you were so much better than me and my ideas, then you wouldn't have wasted your precious time to say anything to me now, would you? So thank you for letting me know this caught your attention, my job is finished. :D

First off, i never said anything about the quality (this is also directed that the other people). Neither did i say anything about having to buy wheels or the cost of anything.

But if you "have way more ideas than your mind can possibly imagine", then why didn't you exercise that on these wheels? Black w/blue lip? (hot!) , silver w/blue lip? Blue w/polished lip? Black w/lime green lip? Solid green (al la Takata)? I'm not the only one who clicked on that and thought 'another set?'
You did a good job painting them, but it would be nice to some some risk taken in doing something different. I also never said anything about you painting any other sets, so where did that come from?

Whats funny is somehow or another saying that black wheels with a red lip makes me better then [you]. Please explain this. How does commenting on saying something about an idea thats popping up everywhere 'make me better'? It doesn't. Never said i was or anything i have is better or compared anything from here to there.

I know people that would run your ass in the ground in a touge. Lol. You're just lucky they sold their cars and starting over. But whatever.

Well that makes a whole lotta sense now doesn't it??But since you are going to stand up for other people, then i invite you. Because saying something like that makes you better then me. :rolleyes:

I guess since im 'lucky' i should go play the lottery now, eh?

BTW, what color is the car they are going on? I'd like to know and maybe help with suggestions, but that would 'make me better' if i voiced my opinion.

Doppelgänger
06-21-2007, 08:15 AM
I would, Lol. If I was a sponsored car. But I'm not so I won't. Haha. But these match my car color and I'm happy with them so it don't matter. But to be honest, if I was him I would paint my wheels green with an orange lip. Shit would be hot... :goodjob:

:ninja: :ninja:

lol, thought about it. But that would look odd if i ever take the vinyl off the car. I have some other ideas though.

I really do want to see something different though. [from you]

Doppelgänger
06-21-2007, 08:18 AM

wow.

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 10:04 AM
First off, i never said anything about the quality (this is also directed that the other people). Neither did i say anything about having to buy wheels or the cost of anything.

But if you "have way more ideas than your mind can possibly imagine", then why didn't you exercise that on these wheels? Black w/blue lip? (hot!) , silver w/blue lip? Blue w/polished lip? Black w/lime green lip? Solid green (al la Takata)?

That's acutally going on my girlfriend's car...either that or hot pink. :D

I'm not the only one who clicked on that and thought 'another set?'
You did a good job painting them, but it would be nice to some some risk taken in doing something different. I also never said anything about you painting any other sets, so where did that come from?

Well I do plan on painting other wheels. These just came to me for free so I said why not?

BTW, what color is the car they are going on? I'd like to know and maybe help with suggestions, but that would 'make me better' if i voiced my opinion.

Well my car is red and black. Lol. That's why I'm doing it that color. But when I get my car painted a more neutral color than I'll change colors too. Unless I just change my wheel color anyways.. :crazy: :crazy:

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 10:07 AM
:ninja: :ninja:

lol, thought about it. But that would look odd if i ever take the vinyl off the car. I have some other ideas though.

I really do want to see something different though. [from you]

Yeah, I suppose it would but you could always repaint the wheels. And I have more idea's like I said. Black with takata green or black with hot pink lip, also had the black with blue lip idea. Or was gonna do white with a red lip, but these are for my girl's car since her's is black. Mine is red and black so it doen't go together too well. Haha.

DinanM3atl
06-21-2007, 05:36 PM
lookin good!

Dracc
06-21-2007, 06:56 PM
nice... depending on the vehicle it self it could be pulled off nicely

eltravieso
06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
koo......do wat ya do......looks good.

JDM onlyy
06-21-2007, 08:27 PM
nice... depending on the vehicle it self it could be pulled off nicely

I got a RED Ef. Soon to be repainted and body restored. =D New motor going in it too, when everything is ready, I'll show you guys pics. :goodjob: :goodjob: Might be awhile, but I'll show you guys the slow and long process...haha

caseyT
06-23-2007, 01:55 PM
+1 looks good

Frög
06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
nice

BiH1320
06-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Looks good man.
+1

chrisdohck
06-24-2007, 12:34 AM
does ideas for the rims would have been nice but sense u thought of them there worthless now ........ bump for my homie seen the rims in person an they really do look good gl with ur car hope to see u out soon man:goodjob: o an fuck this loser he couldnt even pull on me on the highway wen i had broken pistons with that slow ass miata u cant drive to save ur life u bring shame to touge lovers every were :tongue1:

But if you "have way more ideas than your mind can possibly imagine", then why didn't you exercise that on these wheels? Black w/blue lip? (hot!) , silver w/blue lip? Blue w/polished lip? Black w/lime green lip? Solid green (al la Takata)? I'm not the only one who clicked on that and thought 'another set?'

Whats funny is somehow or another saying that black wheels with a red lip makes me better then [you]. Please explain this. How does commenting on saying something about an idea thats popping up everywhere 'make me better'? It doesn't. Never said i was or anything i have is better or compared anything from here to there.

Well that makes a whole lotta sense now doesn't it??But since you are going to stand up for other people, then i invite you. Because saying something like that makes you better then me. :rolleyes:

I guess since im 'lucky' i should go play the lottery now, eh?

Echonova
06-24-2007, 08:14 AM
does ideas for the rims would have been nice but sense u thought of them there worthless now ........ bump for my homie seen the rims in person an they really do look good gl with ur car hope to see u out soon man:goodjob: o an fuck this loser he couldnt even pull on me on the highway wen i had broken pistons with that slow ass miata u cant drive to save ur life u bring shame to touge lovers every were :tongue1:
English language FTL

juan b
06-24-2007, 08:45 AM
you did a good job, but its going to suck balls when u get tires mounted. spray paint chips off very easily.. trust me i speak from experience:(

chrisdohck
06-24-2007, 11:09 AM
man it was late i was half sleep i did notice it today wen i saw it but fuck it u know wat it says smart ass:crazy:
English language FTL

JDM onlyy
06-24-2007, 12:46 PM
you did a good job, but its going to suck balls when u get tires mounted. spray paint chips off very easily.. trust me i speak from experience:(

yeah i know, i'm hoping i can get a shop that has some rubber one instead of the metal thing to put on the tires. iuno, i'm just gonna clear coat it again...lol that way it doesn't fuck up too much and if it peels iit offf..its just clear. hahaha

burke420
09-27-2007, 03:43 PM
nice job!