PDA

View Full Version : Misc Olde English Bulldog and English Bulldog

justinxecushyn
06-20-2007, 11:14 AM
What are the real differences between the two? Someone wants to give me an Olde English Bulldog but i'm not sure. I want an English Bullie really bad but i dont know the differences between the two....

Spectic Tank
06-20-2007, 12:06 PM
This link will give you the best description of the dog breeds:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/a-z.htm

Assuming that both dogs are full bred than there are gonna be some differences. Old English are larger and have a more athletic body than the English bulldogs. Also the English are prone to more breathing problems than the Old English, but both have their share of health problems. The Old English is definately a more athletic dog capable of more activities than the English, which tend to be more docile.

I suggest you check out that link and read about both dogs, they have excellent information and it will help you decide which dog will suit your lifestyle better.

BTW: American Bulldogs > than all other types of bulldogs...IMO of course

invisible
06-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey where are you going to get it from? I've been looking for one too but I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone on here know of a breeder or know anyone selling one other than petfinder? I have been looking and looking and haven't found one yet.

Spectic Tank
06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
^^^English or Old English?

zakkkaliscious
06-23-2007, 07:18 AM
we got mine from a breeder ill lyk if i can remember the name

PawnShopCEO
06-23-2007, 08:19 AM
american bulldogs are much better

Princess12
06-23-2007, 08:47 AM
american bulldogs are much better