PDA

View Full Version : WTF

arcticman37
06-20-2007, 12:06 AM
So i been looking round the boards and been noticing that this QD fella is quite the fucking prick. LOL at you man all you do is smash people on internet boards. LOL at you sir you make me feel better thanks for all you do,

later,

dumbass me

P.S. fords really do suck its why i'm sellin mine

koukis14
06-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Sometimes

TIGERJC
06-20-2007, 12:13 AM
/thread

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2007, 12:25 AM
lame-o...wanna keep it open though to see what QD's gonna say to you :D

Psycho
06-20-2007, 01:54 AM
So i been looking round the boards and been noticing that this QD fella is quite the fucking prick. LOL at you man all you do is smash people on internet boards. LOL at you sir you make me feel better thanks for all you do,

later,

dumbass me

If you ask him for some rep, he'll gladly give it to you.

BB6dohcvtec
06-20-2007, 01:58 AM

later,

dumbass me

what are you thinking if you seen around him smashing people why even say anything because your the next one that is going to get smashed. very ready to see what QD has to say lol. pretty sure it will bring tears to my eyes :lmfao:

Psycho
06-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Was he insulting QD or brown nosing? I'm confused at what the purpose of this thread was.

Kyle
06-20-2007, 02:14 AM
Was he insulting QD or brown nosing? I'm confused at what the purpose of this thread was.
I think he is brown nosing.

81911SC
06-20-2007, 02:22 AM
I think he was offering to suck QD off?

TheGodfather
06-20-2007, 03:36 AM
Um...threadfail and custom user title spelling fail?

ep9716
06-20-2007, 11:55 AM
lame-o...wanna keep it open though to see what QD's gonna say to you :D
:D:lmfao:

2.0civic
06-20-2007, 11:57 AM
VTECH FTL

Maniaç
06-20-2007, 12:08 PM
this clowns a fucking idiot... QD will own this motherfucker..

Lizbiz101
06-20-2007, 12:17 PM

later,

dumbass me

What a cheap shot to call him out when he's not even online!!!! What a :gay:

unkn0wndj
06-20-2007, 12:23 PM
What a cheap shot to call him out when he's not even online!!!! What a :gay: Wait.. So you're saying QD isn't on all the time?

Kelly
06-20-2007, 12:28 PM
No, he's been on sick leave or something. That's why he was on all day the past few months I think. Not real sure...

But now he's working...

scionara
06-20-2007, 12:28 PM
QD is going to own :lmfao:

Josh...
06-20-2007, 12:33 PM
VTECH FTL
x fucking 2, I'm so tired of seeing that.

Lizbiz101
06-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Wait.. So you're saying QD isn't on all the time? it's called having a job. If IA paid him to do what he does, THEN I think he'd be on here all the time. lol.

Doppelgänger
06-20-2007, 01:27 PM
http://www.unc.edu/~sstaff/images/burningman.jpg

04CoorsCan
06-20-2007, 01:36 PM

later,

dumbass me

Thread Failure....pls do sell the Ford to someone who will A) Be smart enough to mod it correctly and not make it look like a pos, B) Not look like a faggot by driving it like a grandmother, and finally C) Giving people who drive Fords a bad name by running your cum hammock on this board.

Can't handle the internet like a bigboy when QD lays his witty comments on you???? Then -----------------------> There's the door....GTFO

The only thing you got right in this is how you signed off "dumbass me"....

Your parents must be proud.

Ed
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/yslbtt/funny/onoes.jpg

damn wheres the you gonna get raped picture

2.0civic
06-20-2007, 01:55 PM
haha what a cock holster

Psycho
06-20-2007, 01:55 PM
right chu-nya----v

Ed
06-20-2007, 02:10 PM
right chu-nya----v

thats what i was looking for, thank you kind sir. +1

arcticman37
06-24-2007, 02:57 PM
This is real funny whoever did this!!!! Just in case anyone cares I didn't post this thread in fact I haven't been on IA in about a month............Come to think of it, this might be some revenge from a chevy owner I know........ Sorry to inform you guys that I didnt post this but thanks for the flaming anyway!!!

arcticman37
06-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Thread Failure....pls do sell the Ford to someone who will A) Be smart enough to mod it correctly and not make it look like a pos, B) Not look like a faggot by driving it like a grandmother, and finally C) Giving people who drive Fords a bad name by running your cum hammock on this board.

Can't handle the internet like a bigboy when QD lays his witty comments on you???? Then -----------------------> There's the door....GTFO

The only thing you got right in this is how you signed off "dumbass me"....

Your parents must be proud.

Oh and by the way this was a little uncalled for, wouldnt you say??? Not to mention calling me a foggot and commenting on how I drive. I dont think that you know me but since you want to run that mouth of yours maybe you'll bring your AWD station wagon out for a run or two, then we'll see who drives like a grandmother.

"Almost forgot cant handle the internet like a bigboy Then -----------------------> There's the door....GTFO"
Enough E-thuging for 1 day

On_Her_Face
06-24-2007, 03:22 PM
no offense to the poonstang, but id put the money on the wagon.

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Arcticman sent me a PM stating it wasn't him. It's all good. Later, QD.

Jin
06-24-2007, 03:29 PM
no offense to the poonstang, but id put the money on the wagon.

x2.

arcticman37
06-24-2007, 03:33 PM
cool a mini killsforum in the whoreslounge J/P, but if he wants to run then Im all game. It seems that it might be kinda interesting.

Kevykev
06-24-2007, 03:35 PM
haha what a cock holster

HAHAHAHAHAaaahahahahaha

Always wanted to know what the hell that was.

ahmonrah
06-24-2007, 05:01 PM
http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/98738074

Julio
06-24-2007, 05:19 PM
It seems that it might be kinda interesting.

I bet it won't be interesting. lol

cactusEG
06-24-2007, 05:22 PM

later,

dumbass me

QD has no life and QD ftw son

StreetSweepn
06-24-2007, 05:44 PM
if he wont run you in his wagon ill run you in mine and i know it wont be interesting

arcticman37
06-25-2007, 09:45 AM
sounds good if friday night sounds good to you PM me.

04CoorsCan
06-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh and by the way this was a little uncalled for, wouldnt you say??? Not to mention calling me a foggot and commenting on how I drive. I dont think that you know me but since you want to run that mouth of yours maybe you'll bring your AWD station wagon out for a run or two, then we'll see who drives like a grandmother.

"Almost forgot cant handle the internet like a bigboy Then -----------------------> There's the door....GTFO"
Enough E-thuging for 1 day

If you didn't post it...then all good, I am a big enough boy to apologize when I am wrong...

As far as me running my wagon....I don't street race at all...I actually don't race anywhere anymore since my son was born. To me some things are more important than seeing if my wagon can beat your stang or someone elses car. So if you want to chalk that up as an E-win...by all means. I have nothing to prove.

And LS2Kid...thanks for the kind gesture...:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
06-25-2007, 01:48 PM
If you didn't post it...then all good, I am a big enough boy to apologize when I am wrong...

As far as me running my wagon....I don't street race at all...I actually don't race anywhere anymore since my son was born. To me some things are more important than seeing if my wagon can beat your stang or someone elses car. So if you want to chalk that up as an E-win...by all means. I have nothing to prove.

lol no problem but you gotta love the rex wagons! only wagon id drive (or minivan)

except for the e55 amg wagon lol :yes:

04CoorsCan
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM
AWD FTW...lol...still not the fastest..but it's quicker than my cobra was and has a hell of a lot more room!!!

arcticman37
06-25-2007, 11:08 PM

I completley understand and respect that, its cool.

PRiMAdonna
06-26-2007, 03:59 AM
if i had a nickel for every thread that was exactly like this one.............

arcticman37
06-26-2007, 11:42 AM
oh well I guess thats why its in the whoreslounge

04CoorsCan
06-26-2007, 02:37 PM
oh well I guess thats why its in the whoreslounge

:D

Evil Goat
06-26-2007, 04:51 PM
lol @ the copout about having kids...

there are such things as race tracks...i have a 4 yr old, but im not giving up on my racing, now a job is a different thing, havent been since IS b/c i work late almost every friday/saturday

On_Her_Face
06-26-2007, 05:18 PM

there are such things as race tracks...i have a 4 yr old, but im not giving up on my racing, now a job is a different thing, havent been since IS b/c i work late almost every friday/saturday

jobs? kids? lame excuses, i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

04CoorsCan
06-26-2007, 05:33 PM

LOL...at dumbass statement....really there are racetracks...gee I have never heard of those.

The reason I don't race anymore has to do with my father losing his life at the race track....and not being able to see me grow up, get married, and have a kid...so get your facts straight before you start running that cock holster you call a mouth...That is why I said "Some things are more important to me than racing"...

Ed
06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
LOL...at dumbass statement....really there are racetracks...gee I have never heard of those.

The reason I don't race anymore has to do with my father losing his life at the race track....and not being able to see me grow up, get married, and have a kid...so get your facts straight before you start running that cock holster you call a mouth...That is why I said "Some things are more important to me than racing"...

dayum

arcticman37
06-26-2007, 10:41 PM
dayum x2....