PDA

View Full Version : At USC Orientation...

Lucky DAWG
06-19-2007, 05:44 PM
right now i'm currently sitting at an Atlanta Bread Company with wifi down from the University of South Carolina in Columbia.

i just got done with orientation today and had testing yesterday and signed up for all of my classes. The whole experience was overwhelming and awesome, its cool to finally be out on my own. Everyone is so friendly, there are no clicks, and everyone is in the same awkward position so basically everyone wants to be your friend. We went out to dinner in a big group and drank some beers then got the whole run through today and got my rooming assignment.

theres like 100's of organizations and i can't decide which i want to do, plus i'm trying to go into international business where only 60 people get in a year and the average GPA is 3.9. I'm also trying to learn Japanese because i want to work for corporate for a car company like toyota, honda, nissan or such, i'm imagining it will be hard as hell and i will flunk out and kill my gpa. based on my past i won't get into it, so i really have to step it up a notch and get serious.

just wanted to share how excited i am about things, and if anyone in college or that just got out has any good advice about time management and such. With girls, parties, school, and intramurals and student groups i'm afraid there won't be enough time to even sleep.

any tips are appreciated.
and thanks for the read:cheers:

Evil Goat
06-19-2007, 05:47 PM
good luck man, i attended a local college, wasn't that bad, just keep your eyes on the goal man

mocha latte cupcake
06-19-2007, 05:48 PM
USC is teh easy trust me i went there for 3 years. you'll do fine, just enjoy and study when you need to.

The Ninja
06-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Haha!! Awesome man. I got my Gsu orientation on the 25. I' looking forward to it myself, though I won't be staying so far from home. I'll be in the brand new dorms!

Lucky DAWG
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Haha!! Awesome man. I got my Gsu orientation on the 25. I' looking forward to it myself, though I won't be staying so far from home. I'll be in the brand new dorms!

hell ya bro, nice

yea they will kill you with all of the speeches during orientation, what you majoring in?

Lucky DAWG
06-19-2007, 05:54 PM
USC is teh easy trust me i went there for 3 years. you'll do fine, just enjoy and study when you need to.

where'd you finish up at?
or go before?

"B"
06-19-2007, 08:23 PM
right now i'm currently sitting at an Atlanta Bread Company with wifi down from the university of south carolina in Columbia.

Fixed.