PDA

View Full Version : Spark Plugs & Wires?

Slow Motion
06-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Question:

I was wondering who made the best spark plugs for imports. I have heard that NGK might be the best but then I have also heard that bosch new spark plugs the Fusion are now the very best. E3 are some spark plugs that i am starting to hear about but i need more opinions or info to make a decision. If you know of where they compare them side by side or other info let me know. Who do you use in you import.

Evil Goat
06-19-2007, 05:17 PM
ngk on everything import ive ever owned, nothing to back it up but countless personal stories that i've heard about the plugs, theyre the best for imports, period. it is all i reccomend to anyone, have them in my wifes car, and each time i bought an import in the past the plugs were immediatley changed for ngk's

Slow Motion
06-20-2007, 03:49 AM
I guess its obvious after seeing the three votes and one comment............NGK. Any other thoughts?

Reps 4 commenting preciate it^^^

Z U L8R
06-20-2007, 07:38 AM
i voted ngk also as that is the factory plug. denso would be the runner up and only acceptable replacement for me if ngk's weren't available at the time. nothing worse than doing a tune up and seeing bosch plugs in a nissan WTF!!!

Sol-Badguy
06-20-2007, 10:25 AM
NGK.

/thread