PDA

View Full Version : Lambo hinges block the fenders..

1NonlyAccord
06-19-2007, 02:06 PM
my lambo door hinges block the fenders from being able to bolt back onto the car..i did a fast easy way out and cut a square around the hinge so itl slide over it..then fiberglassed the hole.raised the fender up bout 1/2".but its cracking. I ordered pair of Z1 fiberglass fenders. but im pretty sure ill get the same result..hidge sticks out to much...:???::???::???:

any ideas of insite of lambo doors?

Evil Goat
06-19-2007, 02:51 PM

they suck :???:

Kyle
06-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Pictures please. I don't condone lambo doors, but I wanna see what your problem is.

Benefit
06-19-2007, 03:00 PM
you have a lambo?

brads94accord
06-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I know an easy fix

TAKE THE DAMN HINGES OFF AND NEVER MENTION TO ANYONE THAT YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING LAMBO DOORS ON YOUR CAR. THEY ARE NOT COOL, THEY ARE UGLY, DID I MENTION THEY LOOK STUPID, THE ARE UGLY, DID I MENTION THEY ARE UGLY?!

also never tell anyone you ordered Z1 fenders.

Benefit
06-19-2007, 04:21 PM
^ exactly.

thepolecat
06-19-2007, 04:22 PM
stock doors back on since that is what was meant for the car

but really- you need some pics up so we can see the prob.

Kyle
06-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Also this may be gods way of telling you lambo doors go on lambos not hondas.

Or your car is having withdrawl and doesnt want the hinges.

stillaneon
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
hey man, I installed a couple of kits on some vettes (I dont condone them, but when I get paid to do it....) You have to cut the fenders... No option. When you get the new fenders, cut them and make them look good before they get put on the car..

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/ddunlap/l_40993bd62224f2f8c02523baa3e7e9d3.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/ddunlap/l_41d3073525360f1dca1b715af6cda559.jpg

koukis14
06-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Have you ever wondered if everyone in the room is snickering at you.....THEY ARE. Don't be one of "those guys" and keep the normal doors. I am guessing you have a giant wing and clear tails too. Take them off, nobody thinks it looks good but you and morons like you.

VooDooXII
06-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Also this may be gods way of telling you lambo doors go on lambos not hondas.

Or your car is having withdrawl and doesnt want the hinges.

:lmfao:LIRL! Exactly...

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Have you ever wondered if everyone in the room is snickering at you.....THEY ARE. Don't be one of "those guys" and keep the normal doors. I am guessing you have a giant wing and clear tails too. Take them off, nobody thinks it looks good but you and morons like you.

Actually my trunk is completly shaved with blacked out Lexus IS300 lights. fucking dick.i was just seeing if anybodys had that problem on there doors. its a fucking show car and not an everyday shit.

Nemesis
06-20-2007, 08:23 AM
Actually my trunk is completly shaved with blacked out Lexus IS300 lights. fucking dick.i was just seeing if anybodys had that problem on there doors. its a fucking show car and not an everyday shit.

So do you drive a lexus or a lambo? Im confused now.

BlkCD5
06-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Great, another FUCKED UP ACCORD :goodjob: :rolleyes:

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 08:29 AM
6th gen accord trunk converted to lexus is300

EG6
06-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Honestly i'd just take it by a body shop and see what they say; if I knew how to help I would but I don't. You're never going to get a good answer on here.

BKgen®
06-20-2007, 08:39 AM
suicide doors ftw.

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Yea i was going to take it to Yellow River Collision to get it painted and them take a look at it..but they estimated a lil over 3k..so F that.lol im 17 and did it myself, so ill fix it myself and take it to sprayglo.lol:goodjob:
i was just seeing if any1 happend to have lambos and ran into that problem.wasnt trying to get ppl riald up.

Nissangeek
06-20-2007, 09:07 AM
I know that on my friends car his do the same thing.. It's also nearly impossible to get them to line up with the fenders right when they are closed even if you can make them fit. I'd just go back to stock and not worry about it. Too much trouble and money for something that doesnt even look that good.

Ed
06-20-2007, 09:23 AM
lollerskates @ this thread.

BlkCD5
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
originally posted by 1NonlyAccord
lol im 17 and did it myself, so ill fix it myself and take it to sprayglo.lol

there is your problem. Even though I don't agree with lambo doors on your car, I give you props for trying to DIY. Its hard to fork out cash when its possible you can DIY, but some things you just have to let the professionals handle. Its not worth the aggravation and problems.

Sol-Badguy
06-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Oh, he's only 17.

That explains it all. :goodjob:

brads94accord
06-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Oh, he's only 17.

That explains it all. :goodjob:

yeah lol it all makes sense to me now...maybe one day he will grow up and get some taste

Kyle
06-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds like his car is having an identity crisis. I wonder what kind of front end he has. Skyline?

Nitro
06-20-2007, 04:20 PM
you're going to have to make do with the stock connect points under the hood & at the top and bottom of the fenders only....the 1 that allowed it to bolt up in the middle will not give the hinge clearance or allow it to go up or down.......either bang it totally flat against the fenderwall or remove it completely.

Ed
06-20-2007, 04:24 PM
i heard underglows fix those hinges with lambo doors...

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 05:41 PM
dont b hatin in only 17..atleast im not complety rice with that huge ass aluminum double stack on a FWD.or clear euro tails.
i need to actually cut into my A pillar and drop the hinge down into that so itl actually lay flush.just its already welded to the inside of the door and idk how to cut that off in such a TIGHT space.

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 05:42 PM
so i guess the new question is..how to cut a weld in a really tight space! lol

koukis14
06-20-2007, 06:53 PM
dont b hatin in only 17..atleast im not complety rice with that huge ass aluminum double stack on a FWD.or clear euro tails.
i need to actually cut into my A pillar and drop the hinge down into that so itl actually lay flush.just its already welded to the inside of the door and idk how to cut that off in such a TIGHT space.

Oh it is rice my friend, the only cars with Lambo doors that are not rice are Lambos. I would have to agree with the suicide doors comment, that would be MUCH better than "lambo doors". They are not even real lambo doors, you have to open like a normal car door half way the put them up....making it that much gayer.

As far as "it is a show car goes", I don't go to import car shows because they are gay. Buy an is300 and a Diablo cut them in half and weld them together, you could have TWO AMAZING SHOW CARS!!!!

Honestly when it is done post some pics and I will tell you if it is ugly as fuck or not, I don't lie.

1NonlyAccord
06-20-2007, 07:06 PM
i dont care what u or any other people think bout my car.its my car,i bought it, i bought the parts for it.its my taste not urs. u have ur own car and ur own style,not every1s the same.we all have our own opinions on cars.yea people may not like lambos, may not like imports.but i do and aload of other people do.we dont go around bashing on others peoples work evn if it is 'ugly as fuck' or not in our taste we still have respect for people even if u dont like the car or what THEY DID TO THERE OWN CAR.

BKgen®
06-20-2007, 10:14 PM
sounds to me like you've got a loose muffler bearing.

osnap
06-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Check your vtec fluid. Its probably low, cause i think you're granny shifting, not double clutching like you should.

edit- and please dont use age as an excuse. That doesnt mean a damn thing. I'm 18 and I work my ass off to pay for my car instead of whining about being young.

Craigers2k
06-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I know an easy fix

TAKE THE DAMN HINGES OFF AND NEVER MENTION TO ANYONE THAT YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING LAMBO DOORS ON YOUR CAR. THEY ARE NOT COOL, THEY ARE UGLY, DID I MENTION THEY LOOK STUPID, THE ARE UGLY, DID I MENTION THEY ARE UGLY?!

also never tell anyone you ordered Z1 fenders.

:lmfao::D

koukis14
06-21-2007, 08:02 AM
i dont care what u or any other people think bout my car.its my car,i bought it, i bought the parts for it.its my taste not urs. u have ur own car and ur own style,not every1s the same.we all have our own opinions on cars.yea people may not like lambos, may not like imports.but i do and aload of other people do.we dont go around bashing on others peoples work evn if it is 'ugly as fuck' or not in our taste we still have respect for people even if u dont like the car or what THEY DID TO THERE OWN CAR.

Ok but your still a fucking ricer.

RUSH
06-21-2007, 08:30 AM
my lambo door hinges block the fenders from being able to bolt back onto the car..i did a fast easy way out and cut a square around the hinge so itl slide over it..then fiberglassed the hole.raised the fender up bout 1/2".but its cracking. I ordered pair of Z1 fiberglass fenders. but im pretty sure ill get the same result..hidge sticks out to much...:???::???::???:

lol.... Your gay! I never thought they were cool in the first place and thought it was stupid and gay when they were first introduced about 4-5 years ago. And now your just getting around to put them on.....? lol....Your Cool!

lol at the IS300 rear, and he is bragging about it!

Killer
06-21-2007, 08:38 AM
lol.... Your gay! I never thought they were cool in the first place and thought it was stupid and gay when they were first introduced about 4-5 years ago. And now your just getting around to put them on.....? lol....Your Cool!

lol at the IS300 rear, and he is bragging about it!

gah rush, i was gonna do that to my truck!

RUSH
06-21-2007, 08:42 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35810608#post35810608

Two at the sametime!

koukis14
06-21-2007, 09:10 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35810608#post35810608

Two at the sametime!

DAMN I'm gonna run to the store and pick up a couple of cans of red beans to mix with all the rice around here.

RUSH
06-21-2007, 10:46 AM
DAMN I'm gonna run to the store and pick up a couple of cans of red beans to mix with all the rice around here.

lol...I'd rep you if I could
the ole Red Beans and rice!

GGPIS3
06-21-2007, 11:01 AM

why put Lexus taillights on a honda? i never understood that. if you wanted the taillights so bad, should have bought the whole car with it. if you couldn't afford the whole car, then wait. showcar or not... lambo doors are gay!

Mchnhead2k5
06-21-2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ab_parts_accessories/article/0,2021,DIY_13690_3471721,00.html

That might help you out some but I'm with the majority here just take off the lambo doors.

ranj
06-21-2007, 11:38 AM
u know i would put my honest opinion on the stuffs he's put on his car if that is what he asked
example "what do you guys think of what i'm doing to my car"

but he didn't, he just asked for some help or "insite" on how 2 install them...

RUSH
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
u know i would put my honest opinion on the stuffs he's put on his car if that is what he asked
example "what do you guys think of what i'm doing to my car"

but he didn't, he just asked for some help or "insite" on how 2 install them...

do you think lambo doors are Cool?

I think I would want to know if people think something on my car is just off the wall or stupid looking! I dont want to be driving around thinking hey my car is sweet, but people are looking at it and saying its gay at the same time.

No matter how much this kid says, "I dont care what you all think about my car" Deep down inside he knows he F'd it up!

ranj
06-21-2007, 11:55 AM
^^ personally i don't like lambo doors, but that's not the point, the point is that he likes it and was just asking for some help on how to install them...

koukis14
06-21-2007, 12:38 PM
^^ personally i don't like lambo doors, but that's not the point, the point is that he likes it and was just asking for some help on how to install them...

We know, we can read. We also don't care.

RUSH
06-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Once again!!

No matter how much this kid says, "I dont care what you all think about my car" Deep down inside he knows he F'd it up!

240sxautox
06-21-2007, 12:48 PM
the easiest solution is to get rid of them.

end of story

RUSH
06-21-2007, 12:51 PM
the easiest solution is to get rid of them.

end of story

lol...pretty simple right there!

Keebs ð¿ð
06-21-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm taking it you bought just the IS300 taillights instead of the whole car? Ya I guess it's cheaper. But when I wanted skyline tail lights for my neon, I just bought the whole skyline. Haven't got around to taking the tails out and cutting the front clip off of it for the neon though. as for lambo hinges, next time... Just buy the entire lambo and take the hinges off of it, that way you know they aren't knock offs

DRFTR
06-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm taking it you bought just the IS300 taillights instead of the whole car? Ya I guess it's cheaper. But when I wanted skyline tail lights for my neon, I just bought the whole skyline. Haven't got around to taking the tails out and cutting the front clip off of it for the neon though. as for lambo hinges, next time... Just buy the entire lambo and take the hinges off of it, that way you know they aren't knock offs

brian...your an idiot...but your still my boy :bannana:
-dave

Keebs ð¿ð
06-21-2007, 04:10 PM
brian...your an idiot...but your still my boy :bannana:
-dave

lol, I concur... Anyways, going to the driftempire event in cordele, July 22nd?

HalfBaked
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Once you get them fixed, slam them on your head really really hard.

AnthonyF
06-21-2007, 04:23 PM
you should have bought a good kit that just bolts on nicely. but u figured u got a deal so ur stuck with shitty ass doors.

ranj
06-21-2007, 10:13 PM
We know, we can read. We also don't care.

that's cool, you can be an ass.
but i was just pointing out the facts :goodjob:

koukis14
06-21-2007, 10:27 PM
that's cool, you can be an ass.
but i was just pointing out the facts :goodjob:

So was I

FACT: Lambo doors are fucking gay and rice.

FACT: Hondas are fucking gay.

_Christian_
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Actually my trunk is completly shaved with blacked out Lexus IS300 lights. fucking dick. sweet. no need to brag, we can all imagine how awesome it looks. go with the lambo doors cause everyone will be like OH SNAP DATS TYTE YO!!!!:rolleyes:

koukis14
06-21-2007, 10:36 PM
sweet. no need to brag, we can all imagine how awesome it looks. go with the lambo doors cause everyone will be like OH SNAP DATS TYTE YO!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah boy that shizzle will be the bomb JDM tyte shit!!!

ranj
06-21-2007, 10:46 PM
So was I

FACT: Lambo doors are fucking gay and rice.

FACT: Hondas are fucking gay.

you have the right to your opinion
but that is not what this thread is asking for/about so please just shut up.

koukis14
06-21-2007, 10:47 PM
you have the right to your opinion
but that is not what this thread is asking for/about so please just shut up.

Fuck you it is a public forum and I will say what I want you Civic driving bitch.

ranj
06-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Fuck you it is a public forum and I will say what I want you Civic driving bitch.

good job on making yourself look like an even bigger idiot :goodjob: lols.
goodnight.

koukis14
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
goodnight.

how, please explain?

RUSH
06-22-2007, 01:26 PM
goodnight.

umm that makes no sence as to what he said!

Your the one taken sides with a lambo door honda driver! "Idiot" fits better in your case!

koukis14
06-22-2007, 06:43 PM
umm that makes no sence as to what he said!

Your the one taken sides with a lambo door honda driver! "Idiot" fits better in your case!

Thank you

1NonlyAccord
06-23-2007, 08:50 PM
no need to fuus anymore..lambo doors are gone.suicide doors are poppin now.:goodjob:

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Again, you are lying. suicide doors don't just "go" on. :slap:

1NonlyAccord
06-23-2007, 09:07 PM
they do when u work at a bodyshop.after hour work

thepolecat
06-23-2007, 09:07 PM
pics?

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 09:08 PM
they do when u work at a bodyshop.after hour work

Do you really think I am that stupid? :rolleyes:

You are full of shit.

1NonlyAccord
06-23-2007, 09:10 PM
why would i lie about doors? when i could lie about performance parts or sumthn that actually matters besides cosmetics of the car.

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 09:13 PM
why would i lie about doors? when i could lie about performance parts or sumthn that actually matters besides cosmetics of the car.

How long do you think I have been in this form of motoring, kid? :slap:

You can't just "put" suicide doors on, dummy.

thepolecat
06-23-2007, 09:13 PM
post pics and shut him up. its an easy solution.

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 09:15 PM
post pics and shut him up. its an easy solution.

Come on, James, you know what he will do.

A) "I don't have my digital camera on me" or,
b) Google images of an Accord with Suicide doors and post them as his.

thepolecat
06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
I know- I just wanted to see how long we could drag it- i also wanted to see if he would do a google so I could go back and get the same pic.

BTLFED
06-23-2007, 09:26 PM
I know- I just wanted to see how long we could drag it- i also wanted to see if he would do a google so I could go back and get the same pic.

Good point! :lmfao:

Reps Awarded! :lmfao:

Julio
06-23-2007, 10:23 PM
how, please explain?

Very easy.. You drive an Old "NOT SO" great old 240.... He's driving an accord, not a civic....
He stood his ground even at his young age... and honestly, who cares wtf he does with his car.

I do not agree with whatever he does.. He can throw it down a cliff for all I care..

But when you going to E BASH someone.. read before you type and self evaluate yourself..

Cliff's
You are arguing over the internet w/ 17 year old kid who drives an accord, not a civic and you drive a rather NOT SO good one yourself.

I have an 07 Accord, And believe me, I rather be driving that then a old ass 240.

GSRteg®
06-23-2007, 10:54 PM
lol get him BTLFED :yes:

Do you really think I am that stupid? :rolleyes:

You are full of shit.

ranj
06-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Very easy.. You drive an Old "NOT SO" great old 240.... He's driving an accord, not a civic....
He stood his ground even at his young age... and honestly, who cares wtf he does with his car.

I do not agree with whatever he does.. He can throw it down a cliff for all I care..

But when you going to E BASH someone.. read before you type and self evaluate yourself..

Cliff's
You are arguing over the internet w/ 17 year old kid who drives an accord, not a civic and you drive a rather NOT SO good one yourself.

I have an 07 Accord, And believe me, I rather be driving that then a old ass 240.

thank you sir

koukis14
06-24-2007, 08:29 AM

Cliff's

Don't forget I also drive an 07 Jetta Wolfsburg, and what the fuck do you know about my 240?

quickdodge®
06-24-2007, 08:36 AM
I can't believe you guys. You have all gotten yourselves bent out of shape for the wrong goddamn reasons. Look at the overall message in this thread. The motherfucker is talking about putting "Lambo" doors on an Accord. They are not called "Accord" doors. Later, QD.

Julio
06-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Don't forget I also drive an 07 Jetta Wolfsburg, and what the fuck do you know about my 240?

The Wolfsburg Jetta is nothing special.. what a 3200 lbs monster with 150 hp at the crank... lol.. Why you bring that up....

I dont need to know nothing about your 240.... Dont get bent out of shape...

But at the end of the day, even if you dont get bent out of shape, is still a 240.

koukis14
06-24-2007, 09:15 AM
The Wolfsburg Jetta is nothing special.. what a 3200 lbs monster with 150 hp at the crank... lol.. Why you bring that up....

I dont need to know nothing about your 240.... Dont get bent out of shape...

But at the end of the day, even if you dont get bent out of shape, is still a 240.

Why did you bring up your Accord?

Julio
06-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Why did you bring up your Accord?

Why you ask?

I brought it up because you said all Honda cars are ghey.. I rather be driving that then a 10 year old 240.

koukis14
06-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Sorry I should have said all riced out Hondas are gay.

BTLFED
06-24-2007, 10:31 AM
I am willing to bet my mom's Accord has more done to it and looks better than this kid's retard mobile.

QX56tech
06-24-2007, 08:04 PM
thats a fact....lol
I am willing to bet my mom's Accord has more done to it and looks better than this kid's retard mobile.