PDA

View Full Version : 488hp FD beat by VW Touareg!!

Subleg4
07-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Pretty long story but worth reading.

Well, last night I definitly couldn't have even typed this out without punching a hole in the wall before I finished... it's long but very interesting, hell it seems like right out of a movie) but I just need to vent none the less...

So me and a couple buddies are chatting in the Chevron parking lot, I had my FD out, along with my friends 05 STI (stock) and my other friends 240SX (SR20DET swap, bolt ons). As we're standing there, the 2F2F style "fleet" of cars rolls into the parking lot and parks a few spots away from us. At this point, I'm assuming they're a team (why the hell there were two Touareg's in the team I didn't know... at that time). Both Touareg's and what appeared to be the E36 M3 that supposedly is one of the fastest street legal cars in FL were completely blacked out (black paint, black wheels, extremely illegal tint, etc). I've heard of the M3 before several times (took out a couple of the well respected Supra's down here) so I was interested to meet the guy.. until he and his "crew" stepped out of their cars. All four of them dressed in black (corny as hell), huge ass BOLD swastikas on their shoulders, and shaved heads.

My buddy Manni with the 240SX is Puerto Rican, he looked at me and started commenting on the fine artwork on their shoulders Well one of these Vin Diesel Nazi's heard it, walked straight passed Manni and said, "So you like that, huh?" Now, usually Manni has the last word in these types of confrontations.. but these guys were f*cking jacked. While they were in the Chevron I got a closer look at their fleet. Some wierd shit to say the least... all three had windsheild banners that read "Alles fer Duetchland?" or some German shit, and each had swastika and German flag emblems. They did look pretty sick, but I wasn't planning on giving any of those skinhead douchebags props. Manni suggested I run the M3 with my FD, but from what I've heard about the M3 I didn't want any part of it. So I continued to check out the M3 (don't really care much for Touaregs..), but all I noticed before they came back out was a huge ass FMIC.

The same dude that confronted Manni walked by again.. "Do you drive that piece of shit rice burner" as he looked at MY 7. Well now my car is involved, so it's time for me to step in. "That 488 hp RX-7 is mine." He laughed and said "If you're so confident how about you run one of those" and pointed at one of the Touaregs. I smiled (held in laughter) and gave him a confused look.. waiting for him to take it back. Well this hardass kept staring at me so I figured what the hell, might as well put these Nazi dirtbags to shame. He suggested we put 1k on the race but I don't care if it's a Touareg or not I'm not putting $1,000 on a damn street race, especially with skinhead punks who most likely wouldn't pay. After several insults were exchanged I agreed to a hundred bucks... what the hell it's a VW SUV.

The M3 driver jumps into the passenger seat of the Touareg I was about to race (by this point I'm really thinking, why the hell would he want to haul around that 230lb guy on top of that already damn heavy SUV). 434 was almost empty (I rarely see it like this) and the VW pulls up next to me. My confidence was relatively high until I heard the slight hiss of a turbo.. by the time he got next to me the damn hiss drowned out my own T-78. By now I'm thinking damn, who the hell puts a turbo in a Touareg. Even with a turbo'd V8 (however I later found that this particular Touareg that I raced was a V10 edition that is discontinued) I thougth there's no way he can pull all that weight.

It started at about a 35-40mph roll, after some heavy break boosting he gives the three honks and we go. I drop to SECOND and immediately pull a half car length on him. I shift into third and he's back on my front fender, then he f*cking starts reeling me in. His damn BOV was louder than my obnoxious cat-less exhaust and by 4th I'm looking at that racist f*cking Nazi emblem on the back of this damn Touareg. I almost lost my mind, perfect 3rd shift, 4th was a little sketchy but by then he already had a car and a half length on me. As soon as we shut down the other Touareg box's me in between the Touareg I just raced and we take the exit. By now I'm thinking F*CK, I don't even have a hundred bucks on me, I had $65 in my wallet but luckily Tim (STI driver) hooked me up with the rest (Manni refused to give those dirtbags any of his money). Being the dumbass I was, I didn't pay attention to the Touareg's at the Chevron, and I only now did I notice the FMIC and external wastegate. It took all of me not to speed off without paying these dbags.. and as I got into my car the Touareg driver yelled, "If you think that's fast wait til you see that M3 run."

So we all head back to Manni's and make a couple calls askin' around if anyone knows these guys. We didn't find out much but we did hear about these guys stirring up the FL scene... I just can't wait for someone to run one of these fool's and take them. I ran up some searchs on the Touareg.. found out that there is a discontinued turbo V10 version (this is what I'm assuming I ran) but even so it still weighed in at 5825lbs and only put out 310 hp stock? I'm baffled, I found little to no aftermarket applications for the Touareg so he must've been running a completely custom turbo set-up and some other wild additions. I don't know what he did to get that 5825lb to beat a high 11 second 488hp light-weight FD, but F*CK I wish anyone other than that prick was piloting it. ANYONE have any answers or info on these guys? I'd love to see a fellow member take one of them.

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=432487

PSINXS
07-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Alles fur deustchland means all for germany i speak a bit of german.

if they willing to come to ga, i know a guy with an evo that will run em. and hes black. so they will get their feelings hurt twice.

superbooost
07-07-2005, 05:05 PM
hmm. I heard about the discontinued V10 edition. Could it be the bi-turbo v10 diesel that never came to the states? If they're from deustchland ,it could be imported. Who knows. Sounds like it had a lot of work done and you got your ass handed to you by the owner of a sleeper. oh well. You paid up and took it like a man. And if they're willing to come up to Atlanta, I know a certain black fellow with a twin turbo monte carlo that would sulley their reputation and make them eat their swasticas.

Kevykev
07-07-2005, 05:07 PM
\ i know a guy with an evo that will run em. and hes black. so they will get their feelings hurt twice.

hahaaa

Subleg4
07-07-2005, 05:09 PM
By the way, just to clarify, this didnt happen to me, i just found it on RX7 club and posted it cause I thought it was pretty cool story.

Speedm0(\)key
07-07-2005, 06:34 PM

if they willing to come to ga, i know a guy with an evo that will run em. and hes black. so they will get their feelings hurt twice.

rob?

Greddypacked
07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Pretty long story but worth reading.

Well, last night I definitly couldn't have even typed this out without punching a hole in the wall before I finished... it's long but very interesting, hell it seems like right out of a movie) but I just need to vent none the less...

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=432487

Dude cool story and find, but i hope you didnt type all of that out. A paste, copy, and quote would have taken like 10 seconds of your time. Cool find though!

Subleg4
07-07-2005, 08:01 PM
ya it was a copy past job, Im not retarded man, i would never copy that much shit down just for ya'lls reading pleasure heh

YokotaS13
07-07-2005, 09:24 PM
that sucks, but the Tourag is sweet

Jehu
07-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Wow...

4dmin
07-07-2005, 10:34 PM
dubs rule!!! by the way if it was a v10 which isn't common cause it just came out http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

http://www.intellichoice.com/reports/vehicleReport/vehicle_nmb/16638/type/new

but they have ecu mods that will boost that bad boy to over 700lbs so very fucking mean :king: suv

PSINXS
07-07-2005, 11:24 PM
rob?

Brian

PSINXS
07-07-2005, 11:25 PM
but they have ecu mods that will boost that bad boy to over 700lbs so very fucking mean :king: suv

700lbs of boost? or 700hp?

DeutscheBAG!
07-07-2005, 11:55 PM
yup..the touraeag is a twin turbo v10 diesel
335hp but 553lbs torque..it can roast all 4 tires off the line stock.
a few of them made it past customs into US, actually Gossett VW in alpharetta sold 3 before they were to stop being shipped to the states for emission checks..they use a much higher grade of diesel in europe ( pump duse ).our grade of diesel here makes it have emission troubles..doesnt surprise me..they already have chip programs for diesel vws. Se-Romeo neighbour has a diesel vw beetle. it has about 150hp but over 300lbs torque at LOW LOW RPM..
and a few months ago, a modded diesel jetta walked the dog on me off the line a few weeks back.

DrivenMind
07-08-2005, 02:19 AM
sucks about taking a loss like that...

I'd imagine if someone like that ever came to Atlanta they wouldn't get very far before a crowd of ethnically diverse car enhtusiasts beat their racists asses to the ground.

4dmin
07-08-2005, 08:05 AM
700lbs of boost? or 700hp?

^ your kididng right... its a dub and they are known for one thing that the japs don't have torque 700lbs of torque, hp on that same car w/ right mods will be over 500

by the way they are coming back for 2006 w/ v10 tdi :goodjob:

CMO
07-08-2005, 10:42 AM
damn, I didn't know the touareq could do all that. I've been thinking about the Porsche Cayenne myself.

Jehu
07-08-2005, 11:14 AM
I would love to get a Cayenne!

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 12:24 PM
haha, man.....that's crazy.....you wouldve never figured a VW SUV tearin up the streets, but then it just goes back to ...

"how fast do you want to go? speed is just a question of money."

superbooost
07-08-2005, 12:25 PM
fuck a cayenne. Nothing quite like v-10 bi-turbo 155mph out of the factory 38mpg SUV power.

AznTraitor
07-08-2005, 12:31 PM
now, I just went thru the whole thread, seems like alot of calling the kid out for bs'ing.....they are asking him to post up dyno charts and trying to figure out his motor combination....but he kinda dances around it the whole time.

nightracer
07-08-2005, 03:36 PM
I am moving to Georgia in a month or so, is this the kind of bullshit I'm going to have to put up with? Hate groups on every corner?

Subleg4
07-08-2005, 04:15 PM
No because that happened in Florida

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 04:29 PM
I wonder if my supercharged crouch rocket could have beat him. Prob not, he would just run me over.

tony
07-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Brian

did he get his car back yet?

nightracer
07-08-2005, 08:35 PM
I am wanting to call bs just on the swastika stuff, ppl with that much money usually aren't the trashy type to join low level hate group. They'd be more inclined to support racist politicians or less militant groups and be less blatant with their hatred.

Also BS on the M3 Busting Supra ass because unless its got a built motor, new rear end and possibly new tranny it blew up at 500hp or never made it.. But M3's do have very long gears and can make decent power with just an SC set up so anything is possible. And at 700hp, the Toureg would still not accelerate nearly has hard as the FD because of the gross weight. Add 400 lbs. for the two guys in it and you're looking at 6200lbs. and at that weight, it would need over 1100hp to match the power to weight ratio to pull that RX-7. Plus the awd is going to negate that top end so add a few more hundred hp to fight drive train loss and to me it just seems very unlikely.

That FD would be trapping high 120's, low 130s. It is going to take alot more power for that 6000 # volksbroken to even trap 115. I just don't buy this. I've driven BPU Supras against several boosted M3's and infact passed a few Cayennes and Touregs in my city. This is just not real to me lol! I bet the toureg's rear windows didn't shut :tongue:

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 09:51 PM
whats a fd?

4dmin
07-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Also BS on the M3 Busting Supra ass because unless its got a built motor, new rear end and possibly new tranny it blew up at 500hp or never made it..

i know a few 500+hp m3 i shot one last year that was around 700hp so it is more than capable of demolishing a supra. ;)

SLOWR/T
07-09-2005, 01:06 AM
Quote "whats a fd?"

3rd gen RX7. like the red one in the fast and furious.

nightracer
07-09-2005, 01:32 AM
i know a few 500+hp m3 i shot one last year that was around 700hp so it is more than capable of demolishing a supra. ;)
The 700hp car had a built long block and new rear end obviously. Is that the one with the GT35R? You need to support this post with pics man. That would be a fast ass car but there are still a few Supras in the area that will give it a nice display of tail lights all the way to 200mph. :tongue:

Not trying to argue I'd like to see this car. I would actually consider building one myself. That should be good for 145mph traps right?

4dmin
07-09-2005, 08:49 AM
The 700hp car had a built long block and new rear end obviously. Is that the one with the GT35R? You need to support this post with pics man. That would be a fast ass car but there are still a few Supras in the area that will give it a nice display of tail lights all the way to 200mph. :tongue:

Not trying to argue I'd like to see this car. I would actually consider building one myself. That should be good for 145mph traps right?

http://www.importatlanta.com/features/2004/april/m3/index.htm i know he has more power now and he was going back to work more on the tranny to support but there are a few of these out there. nice ride, ultimately a supra is the way to go its cheaper when it come to building and way more accessible. :goodjob:

Repost Squintz
07-09-2005, 09:40 AM
DAMn..........iunnoo what id do if i saw those racists bastards

superbooost
07-09-2005, 11:49 AM
funny how a group of racist angloid germans are driving a car named after an african ethnic group

nightracer
07-09-2005, 06:20 PM
funny how a group of racist angloid germans are driving a car named after an african ethnic group
lol @ superboost yea I was just thinking that, you can't be a real nazi and drive a truck named after a buncha Malians hahah!

nightracer
07-09-2005, 06:29 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/features/2004/april/m3/index.htm i know he has more power now and he was going back to work more on the tranny to support but there are a few of these out there. nice ride, ultimately a supra is the way to go its cheaper when it come to building and way more accessible. :goodjob:
Well this guy is still suspect, he has a shaved head. :jester: :lmfao:
http://www.importatlanta.com/features/2004/april/m3/images/MVC-858F.jpg

But seriously that is an amazing car, 700hp is damn respectable. I wana see this car for myself, does he still have it? And yes, Supra would be an awesomeway to go.

Ever hear of a guy by the name of Peter Blach? :cool:

PSINXS
07-09-2005, 07:06 PM
i know peter. not personally bt i know of him. One bad ass Supra. 1khp club.(1132whp to be exact) still holds the stock bottom record for supras. 950whp.

edit: Peter no longer holds the stock bottom record. Tim Iacoli made 1017whp on stock bottom and Peter Blach verified the dyno pull.

Now i dare these fools to challenge Ryan WOon. Fastest supra 6spd on record at 9.2 secs. Might be 9.1s now.

tony
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
i know peter. not personally bt i know of him. One bad ass Supra. 1khp club.(1132whp to be exact) still holds the stock bottom record for supras. 950whp.

edit: Peter no longer holds the stock bottom record. Tim Iacoli made 1017whp on stock bottom and Peter Blach verified the dyno pull.

Now i dare these fools to challenge Ryan WOon. Fastest supra 6spd on record at 9.2 secs. Might be 9.1s now.

I hear with his set up now he should be hitting high 8's possibly. where were ya last sunday? we missed ya

efman
07-09-2005, 08:40 PM
I wonder if my supercharged crouch rocket could have beat him. Prob not, he would just run me over.
that was a joke about having a supercharged bike right ?

PSINXS
07-09-2005, 09:19 PM
I hear with his set up now he should be hitting high 8's possibly. where were ya last sunday? we missed ya

Guess what tony? I broke a rocker arm and lost the shims in the motor. So if they are in the oil pan, i only build valvetrain(cams valves, springs,etc.) If we cant find em. then we gotta tear down the block and that means complete rebuild from bottom up. expect one sick sr........

nightracer
07-10-2005, 01:20 AM

Tim Iacoli as in basupra I know that guy, sort of.. His car is fucking suuweeeet!!!!!!!!!!

nightracer
07-10-2005, 01:27 AM
I saw some of blach's posts on the Houston forums, that guy doesn't mess around. He's all about a 200mph run.

PSINXS
07-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I wonder who will be the first in the 8s? Woon or Saad Saad?

nightracer
07-10-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure but I do know they're quite the couple. :hot:

hahaha those guys hate each other. I know they are beefing like felet minon right now. :bigok:

PSINXS
07-10-2005, 05:03 PM
LOL yeah they are. half of the supra community respects Saad Saad while the other half thinks he's a joke. My vote's for Woon.

chmura
07-10-2005, 07:25 PM
. what the hell it's a VW SUV.

You guys need to remember MOST of the vw scene... is full of sleepers....

PSINXS
07-10-2005, 11:27 PM
One thing I do fear is those VWs. Sends chills knowing a lil 1.8t can wax major ass.

chmura
07-10-2005, 11:48 PM
One thing I do fear is those VWs. Sends chills knowing a lil 1.8t can wax major ass.

yup... lol

4bangin
07-11-2005, 04:09 PM
*shrug*

rollin_hard
07-11-2005, 09:19 PM

not trying to hate here but your trap speeds are little high. capable yes but realistic no. seen plenty of 700+ supras and they are just reaching 130-135 six speed and auto.

1439/2000
07-13-2005, 10:12 PM
If i was a jew I'd race em from a dig.

1439/2000
07-13-2005, 10:13 PM

I'm not afraid of any 1.8t fwd vw's.

A v10 turbo diesel witha big hair dryer sure.

malfeas99
07-14-2005, 11:00 AM
That's what you get for starting from a roll, I guess. :P

4dmin
07-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm not afraid of any 1.8t fwd vw's.

A v10 turbo diesel witha big hair dryer sure.

wow i know some dubs you can run, what is your galant putting down?

1439/2000
07-14-2005, 11:56 PM
With my head work getting finished in a few weeks and some tuning 350 ish on a conservative tune.

Especially from a dig. I'm that guy with the awd car that races people from a dig. :D

SilviaK93
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
wow i know some dubs you can run, what is your galant putting down?

I'll run some dubs Paul, just make sure they aren't afraid of going to 175mph....:goodjob::D

Batman
07-22-2005, 12:48 PM

Your german sucks btw,
Alles fur Deutschland means everything for germany,
Alle for Deutschland means everybody for germany..
im german

Batman
07-22-2005, 12:51 PM

Your german sucks btw,
im german..nice try though :bigok:

1439/2000
07-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Your german sucks btw,
im german..nice try though :bigok:

Herschliken gluckwunsche zum Gerbortstag.

Ahem "Auf Deutsche bitte."

Wie heisst du? Ich bin Jay und ich fahre eine Galant VR4. Es ist sehr alt und meine tante hat AIDS.

I cant remember very much German.

Halt Nein Juden!!! = Stop, no jews allowed.

My german teacher in high school taught us Hitler youth songs and shit.

PSINXS
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Your german sucks btw,
im german

good for you dickhead. i said i speak a bit. not i am fluent. i can pretty much understand

smoxe
07-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe they were Cancer patients from the Redcross in Germany and the dude was drunk and mistook em..Beer Goggles make fat chicks look hot .. :D

1439/2000
07-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Maybe they were Cancer patients from the Redcross in Germany and the dude was drunk and mistook em..Beer Goggles make fat chicks look hot .. :D

[/confusion]

Batman
07-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Herschliken gluckwunsche zum Gerbortstag.

Ahem "Auf Deutsche bitte."

Wie heisst du? Ich bin Jay und ich fahre eine Galant VR4. Es ist sehr alt und meine tante hat AIDS.

I cant remember very much German.

Halt Nein Juden!!! = Stop, no jews allowed.

My german teacher in high school taught us Hitler youth songs and shit.

haha for real man, thats sick

1439/2000
07-23-2005, 07:02 PM
haha for real man, thats sick

No one in my family really has aids though...

But yeah my German teacher was evil i think.

b0ki
07-25-2005, 08:36 AM
I have some stuff for sale from my old 03 GTi 1.8 T .... BOV kit and MBC... if needed let me know !

1439/2000
07-25-2005, 02:13 PM
I have some stuff for sale from my old 03 GTi 1.8 T .... BOV kit and MBC... if needed let me know !

Who are you talking to? Put this in parts for sale.

Batman
07-25-2005, 02:32 PM
good for you dickhead. i said i speak a bit. not i am fluent. i can pretty much understand

BTW, sorry for being a dickhead, i did not intend to sound like that.