PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up chicks

Psycho
06-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I was inspired to start this thread by one of Julio's posts in another one.
This always works for me:
On the first day of classes go in to class about 5 min. late, and dont bring your book. Sit next to the hottest bitch in there, and tell her that you lack a book and need to share off her's. Chat with her some through out the class, but don't flirt or you'll ruin it all (ask stupid shit like "what classes are you taking," and pretend to give a shit.) Then once class is over, tell her that you don't understand the subject very much and could really use a study buddy, and invite her to have a cup of coffee. BAM!! You're in like sin.

How does every one else pick up hoes?

umairejaz
06-18-2007, 07:15 PM
^sitting in class next to the hottest bitch, works like a charm.

coming late to class to find not a damn seat empty..... yeah that sucks.

Maniaç
06-18-2007, 07:17 PM
thomas, is that how you got brin(or whatever her name is)? lol!!!

Psycho
06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
^sitting in class next to the hottest bitch, works like a charm.

coming late to class to find not a damn seat empty..... yeah that sucks.
That's when you look where they sit, leave, and sit by them the next day.

Psycho
06-18-2007, 07:19 PM
thomas, is that how you got brin(or whatever her name is)? lol!!!
LoL!! nah, I met her at the zoo, over by the monkey cages.

Maniaç
06-18-2007, 07:20 PM
LoL!! nah, I met her at the zoo, over by the monkey cages.:lmfao: i still need to meet that hairy slut... sucks yall don't talk anymore.

Psycho
06-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Bring a banana if you do go to meet her.

thepolecat
06-18-2007, 07:23 PM
All I have to do is drive my 4 door Civic down Barrett- alllll them 12 year old bitches will be all over me!

Maniaç
06-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Im just another asshole... it works.

OneSlow5pt0
06-18-2007, 07:25 PM
All I have to do is drive my 4 door Civic down Barrett- alllll them 12 year old bitches will be all over me!

lol,celica aint bringing the girls to yard round here....guess i need a honda:rolleyes:

thepolecat
06-18-2007, 07:26 PM
^^you wont be able to keep them off you- I even had a 13 year old once!:bannana:

Psycho
06-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Did you have to give them the candy? Because I never do. I eat it in front of them.

OneSlow5pt0
06-18-2007, 07:28 PM
^^you wont be able to keep them off you- I even had a 13 year old once!:bannana:

damn,gotta get me one then

thepolecat
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Fuck no I don't give them candy, they give me the candy, but I guess thats why I'm fat now, hmmm

JackMaster
06-18-2007, 07:32 PM
just show her your cock and if its big enough, you should be bumpin uglies within in 12 hours. Or you might get charged with sexual harrassment.

OneSlow5pt0
06-18-2007, 07:34 PM
just show her your cock and if its big enough, you should be bumpin uglies within in 12 hours. Or you might get charged with sexual harrassment.

9/10

or ask them if the want to be in a movie:goodjob:

SatansRectum
06-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Fuck no I don't give them candy, they give me the candy, but I guess thats why I'm fat now, hmmm
I mean, how are they suppose to eat it if they're all tied up?

Julio
06-18-2007, 08:58 PM
On the first day of classes go in to class about 5 min. late, and dont bring your book. Sit next to the hottest bitch in there, and tell her that you lack a book and need to share off her's. Chat with her some through out the class, but don't flirt or you'll ruin it all (ask stupid shit like "what classes are you taking," and pretend to give a shit.) Then once class is over, tell her that you don't understand the subject very much and could really use a study buddy, and invite her to have a cup of coffee. BAM!! You're in like sin.

I believe you man...

Chicks always fall for that... nice for a few hours and then go in for capture...

hahhaha

:goodjob:

Dyno
06-18-2007, 09:38 PM
lol

BluesClues
06-18-2007, 10:23 PM
This technique does not work if you are ugly :no:

"B"
06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
That shit was weak. I got "under a 5-ton" game. That is when you can pull a chick while working underneath a truck all dirty and nasty.

Stormhammer
06-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I just use www.askmen.com or www.adultfriendfinder.com

"B"
06-19-2007, 07:25 AM
You could always use my phonebook method. Just walk up to the chick you want to bang, put the phonebook against her face, and punch it as hard as you can. When she wakes up, ask her if she wants it again. If she says no, they you can get anything you want from her.

cactusEG
06-19-2007, 09:31 AM

act like ur delivering a pizza cut out a hole at the bottom and stick ur dick in it and knock on the door and say ur delivering a pizza than open it up and bam ur in like a sin

"B"
06-19-2007, 12:20 PM
act like ur delivering a pizza cut out a hole at the bottom and stick ur dick in it and knock on the door and say ur delivering a pizza than open it up and bam ur in like a sin

I heard that for it to work for Psycho, it would have to be a thin crust pizza.:lmfao:

Psycho
06-19-2007, 01:53 PM
That wouldn't work, my penis is on the back like a tail :(

"B"
06-19-2007, 05:24 PM
lmfao

That is just wrong.

MaRk2k
06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
all u gota do is add the rice and the bitches will be all over you, except the JDM tight girls.

splink48
06-20-2007, 03:05 PM
you------Ahem........."you can't drink worth a shit can you?"
her------"watch me asshole"

The next morning....
you--------"wanna cigarette?"

give it a shot....let us know how it goes

Bballjamal
06-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Find the girls that think they're the shit, and treat them like shit :goodjob:

^^^Proven method^^^

HalfBaked
06-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Me: *slips roofie in drink* "Hey whats up..."
Her: "uhhh I don't feel well"
Me: "You can go lay down in my room..."

Next morning...

Me: "You have HIV now..."

Psycho
06-20-2007, 03:29 PM
^LOL

I cant give out any more rep for another 24 hours.

BKgen®
06-20-2007, 04:01 PM
roofies ftw.

cactusEG
06-20-2007, 05:10 PM
I heard that for it to work for Psycho, it would have to be a thin crust pizza.:lmfao:

oh shit lool :lmfao:

2micro4u
06-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Bust an old school with them and act yourself...Cus thats who the chicks really want to meet.
If they dont like you for you being you.... move on to the next. If you try too hard to be somebody you not it will never work.
In addition even if you do like the girl alot...you have to let them know in small doses or you will scare them off.
Girls may say they want a good guy but if you are just goody to them all at once. A) they will either take advantage of the situation or B) they will be turned off by it and feel you are not a challenge.

QX56tech
06-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Old school is definitly the way to go if you want the most out of the relationship, if half you men(boys) even knows what that means. I could go on but ya'll would not understand.
Bust an old school with them and act yourself...Cus thats who the chicks really want to meet.
If they dont like you for you being you.... move on to the next. If you try too hard to be somebody you not it will never work.
In addition even if you do like the girl alot...you have to let them know in small doses or you will scare them off.
Girls may say they want a good guy but if you are just goody to them all at once. A) they will either take advantage of the situation or B) they will be turned off by it and feel you are not a challenge.

VooDooXII
06-20-2007, 07:51 PM

I did exactly that...and it worked up until the coffee bit. I ask, and she goes, "You mean as friends, right?"

We're not in fucking high school anymore!

Psycho
06-20-2007, 08:59 PM
I did exactly that...and it worked up until the coffee bit. I ask, and she goes, "You mean as friends, right?"

We're not in fucking high school anymore!
You should have asked her what her mom was doing on Friday.

VooDooXII
06-20-2007, 09:05 PM
You should have asked her what her mom was doing on Friday.

Good idea.

Lizbiz101
06-20-2007, 11:36 PM
lol you guys got me rollin laughing over here. That sit next to the hot chick and act like your intrested in the class junk REALLY works. I've seen it happen right before my eyes over this summer semester. Bad thing about it, it would take awhile for anything to happen. First you gotta act like you care, then you got to act like you want to study, then you have to act like your not trying to get with her even tho you are, until you get around to asking "do you have a boyfriend?".

I'd say.... be really nice, flirt with her a little, ask if she's got a guy (you got to know if it's worth your time), act like you don't care she doesn't have a guy, keep flirting, go in for the coffee. It all depends on the girl tho, if she don't like you, she ain't about to let you get near her, follow the signs lol.

VooDooXII
06-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm too nice apparently.

I don't know how to be enough of an asshole to get a girl...but not so much as to sway her away.

Mooney1184
06-21-2007, 12:20 AM
well i work at a restaurant, so if you ever want practice, you can get plenty there, but this worked out pretty well for me the other day.

mom and daughter were sat by the hostess, and i came by and got a drink order, eyed the daughter over a little bit, and noticed the same from her. so i returned with the drinks and started taking the orders. i joked around for a sec. and then went to the computer and put in the orders. made salads and dropped them off at the table, once again cutting a few jokes along the way. few minutes later i pick up the salads and take them to the dish pit, and grab their meals and drop them off. check other tables and by the time i get back theyre finished, so right before i take away the empty plates, i took out my server pad and opened it letting the ladies know that i had a simple servey to take that pops out randomly over the basic concerns of the restaurant and how well of a job we are doing (THIS IS COMPLETE BS, IM STARING AT A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER JUST DOODLING AS THEY ANSWER MY RANDOME QUESTIONS) i ask if they food was delivered on a timely manner, ladies say yes, daughter asks me if i really had to do the servey and i told her i would loose my job if i didnt, so i ask a few more random, serious questions, and then i get to the point and ask the daughter that i need to know if she is single or not. (keep everything lively, positive, and in joking manner the entire time) she turns blood red and starts laughing and so does the mother. the daughter catches her breath and finally replies with yes, so i follow up with are you single, same response only the girl states that this is a bogus servey and once again i reply that i cant afford to loose my job (with a silly grin of course), so she replies yes again, the mother is getting a kick out of this and tells me that its a great idea, finally i tell the daughter that ill need her phone number just in case i need to follow up with another servey, once again same response and i get the number.

after that we engage in normal conversation about school, jobs, careers, future, blah blah blah.

now in doing all of this, both mother and daughter got a kick out of it, NEVER expected it, mother LOVED the idea (so much she kept asking the daughter the entire weekend if i had called, and told her daughters friends about me, and her husband), and it was lively and entertaining.

always works for me, the thing about picking up a chick is that you gotta figure out something that they would never see coming. although i have seen pickup lines and all that such work, the response is by far superior if you are more original.

p.s. being cocky always helps........

YoungGun
06-21-2007, 01:13 AM
The class thing works but if your past that point in your life....

Basically anything that breaks the ice to start talking will work if you play it right (picked up a girl in the airport by making a comment about another girl). If the girl is cute but not that hot then use something really dumb and obvious and she will be flattered and take to you (ask where something is thats right behind you or something). If she is really hot then you can either start in on saying something dumb stop yourself and explain you just wanted to talk and generally they'll take to it cause you are being honest or just walk up and start talking to em like you would anyone else. Most of the really hot girls don't get approached because guys are scared to talk to em. Also really hot girls are used to getting truly hit on not talked to and have heard all the lines so they won't work. With them honesty and being confident without being cocky works best. Talk first (even if she's dumb as a brick) then move on after you have her entertained/curious. Oh and you gotta play a little cause girls like to try to figure you out and chase.

If you get the cold shoulder and feel like having some fun then you can tell her its your birthday and she's got to be at least nice to you on your birthday. Girls love birthdays and will actually change and be nice to you a lot of the time and then you got a shot. Just don't hold out to long before you tell em the truth cause if you do they will be pissed (or remember in a year and throw you a surprise party and invite all your friends... bad bad day).

Driftk1d350z
06-21-2007, 01:15 AM
well i work at a restaurant, so if you ever want practice, you can get plenty there, but this worked out pretty well for me the other day.

mom and daughter were sat by the hostess, and i came by and got a drink order, eyed the daughter over a little bit, and noticed the same from her. so i returned with the drinks and started taking the orders. i joked around for a sec. and then went to the computer and put in the orders. made salads and dropped them off at the table, once again cutting a few jokes along the way. few minutes later i pick up the salads and take them to the dish pit, and grab their meals and drop them off. check other tables and by the time i get back theyre finished, so right before i take away the empty plates, i took out my server pad and opened it letting the ladies know that i had a simple servey to take that pops out randomly over the basic concerns of the restaurant and how well of a job we are doing (THIS IS COMPLETE BS, IM STARING AT A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER JUST DOODLING AS THEY ANSWER MY RANDOME QUESTIONS) i ask if they food was delivered on a timely manner, ladies say yes, daughter asks me if i really had to do the servey and i told her i would loose my job if i didnt, so i ask a few more random, serious questions, and then i get to the point and ask the daughter that i need to know if she is single or not. (keep everything lively, positive, and in joking manner the entire time) she turns blood red and starts laughing and so does the mother. the daughter catches her breath and finally replies with yes, so i follow up with are you single, same response only the girl states that this is a bogus servey and once again i reply that i cant afford to loose my job (with a silly grin of course), so she replies yes again, the mother is getting a kick out of this and tells me that its a great idea, finally i tell the daughter that ill need her phone number just in case i need to follow up with another servey, once again same response and i get the number.

after that we engage in normal conversation about school, jobs, careers, future, blah blah blah.

now in doing all of this, both mother and daughter got a kick out of it, NEVER expected it, mother LOVED the idea (so much she kept asking the daughter the entire weekend if i had called, and told her daughters friends about me, and her husband), and it was lively and entertaining.

always works for me, the thing about picking up a chick is that you gotta figure out something that they would never see coming. although i have seen pickup lines and all that such work, the response is by far superior if you are more original.

LMAO thats great

Driftk1d350z
06-21-2007, 01:17 AM
man im loving this thread, full of laughs and im getting some tips and tricks to use out on the playing field lol

d993s
06-21-2007, 05:23 AM
Fuck that!
The best way to get a hot chick is to make a bad first impression. Try to appear preoccupied, not interested, and don't pay much attention to her. Treat her as nothing better than ordinary. If she has a big head about herself, put her in her place (or a few lower). No compliments, and agree with her if she's unhappy about her body, hair, clothes, etc. Make it obvious that she's nothing special.
Why? Cause it can only get better from there. I've scored numerous chicks that most people would agree are "too good" for me.

"B"
06-21-2007, 07:24 AM
When you first meet a chick you just have to slap her. That way later on down the line you don't have to worry about that chick coming back like, "But you don't treat me the way you used to".

Mooney1184
06-21-2007, 09:43 AM
When you first meet a chick you just have to slap her. That way later on down the line you don't have to worry about that chick coming back like, "But you don't treat me the way you used to".

LMFAO :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BufordhwyPlya
06-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I stick some socks in my boxers

Hundo®
06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
"your name must be daisy, cuz i just got the sudden urge to plant you RIGHT here."

" I wish you were a door so i could slam you ALL day"

"Do you sleep on your stomach? [any answer] Can I?"

"Hey babe, how about a pizza and a fuck? uh.. no.. What's wrong, don't you like pizza?"

"Hey Baby! I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag!"

"Hey Baby! I'd like to use your legs as earmuffs!"

"Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?"

"So i got this new magical watch that tells me you're not wearing any panties.. "yes i am..."" oh, it must be 10 minutes fast."

"If i had a 2 inch penis would you fuck me? uh.. no.. Good cuz mine is 9"

"you've been a bad girl.. GO TO MY ROOM!"

"Let's face it. I'm hot, you're hot and we both know you got a crush on me. And really, who can blame you with a gorgeous face like this. So can I snatch a kiss or vice-versa (that is kiss a snatch)."

"Grab your jacket, you've scored. Let's go."

"Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She'd like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get a hold of me in the morning."

"Let me eat you for an hour. If you don't want to have sex after that, we won't."

"Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"

"Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?"

"Is that a tic-tac in your shirt pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"I'm sterile."

"I'm hungry and I'm on a liquid diet."

"Do I know you? (No.) That's a shame, I'd sure like to."

All of these have worked for me personally.. some more than once.. they're golden.

81911SC
06-21-2007, 03:54 PM
All bitches are different. No bitch continuously knows what she wants. There is no single way. You could have one bitch hate your game and then you come up to her another day and feel you. Bitches are crazy.

VooDooXII
06-21-2007, 04:00 PM
All bitches are different. No bitch continuously knows what she wants. There is no single way. You could have one bitch hate your game and then you come up to her another day and feel you. Bitches are crazy.

Shut up, you drive a Porsche...you don't count.

2.0civic
06-21-2007, 04:01 PM

yeah that works alot lol.

One good thing about bartending that i used to love is i used to go home with a different girl every night lol. That was pretty good though

81911SC
06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Shut up, you drive a Porsche...you don't count.
I normally use the line "Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.":D

VooDooXII
06-21-2007, 04:09 PM
I normally use the line "Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.":D

Uhhh...:lmfao:

Or do you wait until the girl's eyes the same color as your Porsche?

Wait...it's red right?

81911SC
06-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Yea its red. Once she hears Porsche, the panties drop. Guaranteed.

VooDooXII
06-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Too bad no one knows what a SAAB is.

81911SC
06-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I had a hott ass teacher who drove one. You should marry her.

VooDooXII
06-21-2007, 04:16 PM
I had a hott ass teacher who drove one. You should marry her.

Haha...straight to marriage?

Well...I'd pretty much marry my 12th Grade English Teacher.

81911SC
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Lol. Straight to marriage.