PDA

View Full Version : Misc How would you feel??

Grimm Reeper
06-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Sunday at around 4 or so in the evening I was riding my bike and following behind a friend who had to handle some business in Peachtree City. So we are now leaving and I notice a cop at the light adjacent to us, and thought to myself, "O.K, I hope that I don't get pulled over!!". So we're riding down on what I believe to be 74 on the way to 85 and as we get 3 to 4 miles down the road I notice that I see the cop trying to creep:ninja: :police: up on me (I shake my head noticeably out of frustration) so we're getting close to a light so I see if this guy is really after me so I turned on my blinker to get in the left lane and what do you know the cop does the same thing...:lmfao: So to put it out there I'm African-American and on this day I didn't have my jacket on just a white-tee and some jeans (so it's pretty obvious to see me), just in-case no one knew or even cared, but this is valuable info to this story:yes: . Now me, my friend JDMJAYDC2 (who's in-front of me), and the cop who is behind me are getting to a light and now he finally decides to turn the flashers on me. As we pulled over and he (Caucasian, as if you didn't already know:lmfao: ) gets out of his car he asks me, "Why were you shaking your head?", and I replied, "No reason at all sir", he then ask do you know why I pulled you over and I said No. I pulled you over cause your tag states that you don't have a valid registration, and I'm saying to myself, if that isn't the biggest crock of bull I don't know what is, so he asks for my info and license I gladly smile and hand it to him cause I know that I did nothing wrong, but DWB in Peachtree City on my bike that I make the payments on and pay insurance for. My birthday is in June and I just re-newed my tag and everyone knows that Georgia will not allow for you to re-new your tag if you don't have valid insurance:goodjob: , so I knew that he was gonna try to find out something to cite me for. I call my friend to let him know that I'm ok and to ask where did he pull off to and get him up to speed on what's going on. The officer steps out with a citation saying Improper Moving Violation, he tells me that this is a warning (to stay my black ass out of Peachtree City:lmfao: :lmfao: ) and he then ask if my taillight was after-market (and it is..lol) integrated taillight :doh: , and he goes on saying that my taillight is suppose to have the reflector in it like a car and state No sir, it's not and then he goes on saying yes you are like how my car has the reflectors in it your suppose to have some sort of reflector for cars to see you just in-case your taillight goes out, and in my head I'm like what the hell does reflectors in 4 in the evening have to do with my light going out and then their on the side of the bike not behind, so apparently someone wanted to be a Pecker-head and argue about I could of cite you for more moving violations, cause I got about 5 mins of you doing it. I then chuckled in-front of the officer and say to myself you were only behind me for no more than 2 mins and if i get cited for have my are out like a bird then every driver in Ga should get cited for having their arm out the window, he goes on saying that all this stuff I could cite you for you could lose your license and I'm like Why?, What did I ever do to you, is it because I'm young, own a legal bike and I just so happen to be Black. Did I offend you sir being having all these things, I asked myself. He then:blah: :blah: about something, at this point I have my head down and I'm shaking it and then I'm on my way.:goodjob:

You see IA, I didn't even throw out the Race Card, or acted like someone of my ethnicity as portrayed on the NEWS:idb: :idb:

That's what it's there for....

What would you have said or done, if you were put in a situation where you know that you did nothing wrong, but riding in the wrong CITY, BOY!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh and to that officer who writes like a 3rd grader and signs so I'm not able to understand your name :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Bballjamal
06-18-2007, 09:27 AM
We already talked about this, but I wanted to commend you on your extensive use of IA smilies :goodjob:

I also feel they add flavor to a story/thread :lmfao:

ahh, and this is a whoreslounge thread! Lmao @ lifestyle! Being black = :police: Deal with it Nagger!

Grimm Reeper
06-18-2007, 09:41 AM
We already talked about this, but I wanted to commend you on your extensive use of IA smilies :goodjob:

I also feel they add flavor to a story/thread :lmfao:

ahh, and this is a whoreslounge thread! Lmao @ lifestyle! Being black = :police: Deal with it Nagger!

lol yea Jamal, so how do I move it to the whoreslounge?

Spectic Tank
06-18-2007, 09:54 AM
F.Y.I: White people get pulled over on sport bikes too for no reason.

I think it has more to do with the rampant theft of these bikes more than race. These things get stolen left and right, and majority of the time a cop will pull you over just to check and make sure that it is indeed your bike. I'm sure you would appreciate they're "racism" if your bike got stolen and was being ridden around town. I agree that it's not fair, but at the same time it's not fair to people whose bikes have been stolen.

P.S. Don't be a SQUID, wear your gear!!!

Bballjamal
06-18-2007, 09:56 AM

I think it has more to do with the rampant theft of these bikes more than race. These things get stolen left and right, and majority of the time a cop will pull you over just to check and make sure that it is indeed your bike. I'm sure you would appreciate they're "racism" if your bike got stolen and was being ridden around town. I agree that it's not fair, but at the same time it's not fair to people whose bikes have been stolen.

Very true! It's just funny to blame it on our skin color because it feels that way sometimes!

Also, PTC is known for treating blacks differently! Especially after Dallas Crenshaw got shot and killed down here back in June '06.

Grimm Reeper
06-18-2007, 10:17 AM

It's like you read it, but didn't fully read. I see where your coming from, but to be innocent and to be told I can write this or write that, after saying that everything is GOOD with your license, insurance and etc.

Where did I say that White people didn't get pulled over, please point that out for me.

I know that I was going for a friendly ride behind a friend, true anything could have happen and I've been in those situations, but I gave my friend my jacket who was in front of me so if I wanted it, I could have pulled him over and get it, but it was too damn hot!!!!:lmfao:

Grimm Reeper
06-18-2007, 10:36 AM

I have a friend who's bike was stolen, sure I know it sucks and would hate for it to happen to me, but tell me this:

I ride up and down Tara, which is in Clayton Co., I ride through Little Five Points, and Downtown Atlanta (all areas that I've stated are really hard on everybody), cops come and go. Not once have they pulled me over with or without my gear on. I believe that if there was infact a stolen bike going around he should of stated that from the beginning and say that I'm just checking cause there was a bike reported stolen or something in that nature, when he asked if I knew why he pulled me over and me saying No, right?

Spectic Tank
06-18-2007, 01:20 PM
It's like you read it, but didn't fully read. I see where your coming from, but to be innocent and to be told I can write this or write that, after saying that everything is GOOD with your license, insurance and etc.

Where did I say that White people didn't get pulled over, please point that out for me.

I know that I was going for a friendly ride behind a friend, true anything could have happen and I've been in those situations, but I gave my friend my jacket who was in front of me so if I wanted it, I could have pulled him over and get it, but it was too damn hot!!!!:lmfao:

Tecnically he could probably write you up for whatever he wanted to, but he didn't. Are some cops assholes and feel the need to lecture on about stupid shit and make empty threats?...sure. Judging from what you wrote about how you interacted with the cop it looks like you didn't show him much respect and that's probably why you didn't get any from him.

You never said that, but your whole post emplied the fact that the reason you were pulled over and "harrased" was becasue of your skin color.

I'm sure you know to wear your gear, I wasn't trying to lecture. Just making sure you weren't one of those asshats that feels proper riding gear is flip-flops and a tank top.

Bottom Line:

People who ride street bikes are gonna catch shit from the cops, there's no way around that. There's soo many unregistered, uninsured, and stolen bikes that they feel the need to stop everyone and just "check-up" on them. Not to mention that many SQUIDS have seriously hurt the image of sportbike riders. Do I think this is fair? NO, but it is what it is and it's probably gonna continue to be that way. Sorry to hear your story, just remember to keep it safe on the roadway and always have ur paperwork up to date (Don't give any of those bastards a reason to take your shit, or take you to jail)

Grimm Reeper
06-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Tecnically he could probably write you up for whatever he wanted to, but he didn't. Are some cops assholes and feel the need to lecture on about stupid shit and make empty threats?...sure. Judging from what you wrote about how you interacted with the cop it looks like you didn't show him much respect and that's probably why you didn't get any from him.

You never said that, but your whole post emplied the fact that the reason you were pulled over and "harrased" was becasue of your skin color.

I'm sure you know to wear your gear, I wasn't trying to lecture. Just making sure you weren't one of those asshats that feels proper riding gear is flip-flops and a tank top.

Bottom Line:

People who ride street bikes are gonna catch shit from the cops, there's no way around that. There's soo many unregistered, uninsured, and stolen bikes that they feel the need to stop everyone and just "check-up" on them. Not to mention that many SQUIDS have seriously hurt the image of sportbike riders. Do I think this is fair? NO, but it is what it is and it's probably gonna continue to be that way. Sorry to hear your story, just remember to keep it safe on the roadway and always have ur paperwork up to date (Don't give any of those bastards a reason to take your shit, or take you to jail)

Thanx man, it was something I had on my chest and just wanted to put it out there, just watch out for Peachtree City

Spectic Tank
06-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanx man, it was something I had on my chest and just wanted to put it out there, just watch out for Peachtree City

I hear ya man...stay safe out there!

tony
06-18-2007, 02:58 PM
PTC cops are asses period whether you're white or black, now what would I have done? Hit the record button on my cell phone and not argue with him.. listen and this is for everyone, you are NOT going to win an argument with a cop even if you're right it does not matter. Get his badge number and file a complaint later.

{X}Echo419
06-18-2007, 04:39 PM
PTC cops are asses period whether you're white or black, now what would I have done? Hit the record button on my cell phone and not argue with him.. listen and this is for everyone, you are NOT going to win an argument with a cop even if you're right it does not matter. Get his badge number and file a complaint later.
:yes:

twinj
06-21-2007, 07:19 PM
damn tony

Jerra
06-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I have a stupid question...have you ever been to Africa? Have you ever lived there? Were you or your parents...or maybe you're grandparents born there? It would stand to reason...if none of the answers are "yes"...you are a black American. I don't understand why its "African American"...White people...don't typically walk around calling themselves "Irish Americans" or "Italian Americans" unless they are directly linked to said country. I have several black friends who say its about culture, but I don't understand why you set yourself apart in title, but are upset about discrimination...

People get pulled over all the time for no good reason...white people, red necks, white-collared business men...blondes. This cop may have pulled you over because you are black, but fucked with you because he was bored...

I'm not calling you out...just asking a question and stating why it confuses me.

I get that this is off topic, but I was just wondering.

cactusEG
06-21-2007, 08:09 PM
if i did that shit he would deport my brown ass ! ! !

Kamikaze
06-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I have a stupid question...have you ever been to Africa? Have you ever lived there? Were you or your parents...or maybe you're grandparents born there? It would stand to reason...if none of the answers are "yes"...you are a black American. I don't understand why its "African American"...White people...don't typically walk around calling themselves "Irish Americans" or "Italian Americans" unless they are directly linked to said country. I have several black friends who say its about culture, but I don't understand why you set yourself apart in title, but are upset about discrimination...

People get pulled over all the time for no good reason...white people, red necks, white-collared business men...blondes. This cop may have pulled you over because you are black, but fucked with you because he was bored...

I'm not calling you out...just asking a question and stating why it confuses me.

It doesn't matter what you identify yourself as, it's not going to change the color of your skin. People are still going to be prejudice regardless.

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 09:36 PM
if i did that shit he would deport my brown ass ! ! !

hahah you stoopid mayne:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
when I had my car....05 Neon Srt....a cop that lives down the road from my house, and just plain out hates all my family pulls me over. Ok to the point.. he was like I know that you race that car, and I was like how do you figure? He went on to say that I had nice wheels, loud exhaust, LED tails and lowered that I was a racer. He went on to say if he seen my car on the road again he would take me to jail....said my car wasnt street legal.....I was like "C'mon now (popping the hood) look at this motor and see if its street legal." he took a look under the hood and seen my intake.....and said your turbo is huge......mind you that it was my altenator. Also he said my strut tower brace wasn't legal..........Anyway he was a dumbass and I just said yessir and nosir....then two days later he pulls me over for going 57 in a 55...... a week later I raced his son in a 03 GT and had someone video it (which I lost....made it look as if his son started the race):goodjob:.........so he doesn't fuck with me or my family anymore.......damn this is long....

_Christian_
06-21-2007, 09:59 PM
^nice

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 10:14 PM
^nice

thanks....Im a little tipsy right now so check your reps

Jerra
06-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Very true...i was just curious.

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Very true...i was just curious.

:thinking: about?

Jerra
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry...I'm tired...i meant to quote sixtosix...or whatever his name is...tired...bed...

cactusEG
06-21-2007, 10:45 PM
hahah you stoopid mayne:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

they would :D lol

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 10:49 PM
they would :D lol

Just tell em yer white with a real dark tan from the can:goodjob: :lmfao:

cactusEG
06-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Just tell em yer white with a real dark tan from the can:goodjob: :lmfao:
'
lol no need for that i have my carta verde and jerra if u looking some salchicha i've got ya :goodjob: :lmfao: dude im asian

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
'
lol no need for that i have my carta verde and jerra if u looking some salchicha i've got ya :goodjob: :lmfao: dude im asian

well shit man Im :thinking: asian, german, mexican, peruvian, irish, native indian, and african american.....:lmfao: :lmfao:

Jerra
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Nah...I don't want anything you got...

Double_0_Rusty
06-21-2007, 11:03 PM
^^^ be nice to my homie...lol he don't bite. hahahaha

00CelicaGT
06-21-2007, 11:05 PM
DWB FTMFL x2
dont worry bout it man i've been stopped 4 times this month and that was before the 10th. i never got any tickets, they just see a NEGRO driving a nice car.

ohh yeah before i forget :2up: Henery County/ McDonough:police:

GSRtegŪ
06-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Yea, same thing happened to me....

Sunday at around 4 or so in the evening I was riding my bike and following behind a friend who had to handle some business in Peachtree City. So we are now leaving and I notice a cop at the light adjacent to us, and thought to myself, "O.K, I hope that I don't get pulled over!!". So we're riding down on what I believe to be 74 on the way to 85 and as we get 3 to 4 miles down the road I notice that I see the cop trying to creep:ninja: :police: up on me (I shake my head noticeably out of frustration) so we're getting close to a light so I see if this guy is really after me so I turned on my blinker to get in the left lane and what do you know the cop does the same thing...:lmfao: So to put it out there I'm African-American and on this day I didn't have my jacket on just a white-tee and some jeans (so it's pretty obvious to see me), just in-case no one knew or even cared, but this is valuable info to this story:yes: . Now me, my friend JDMJAYDC2 (who's in-front of me), and the cop who is behind me are getting to a light and now he finally decides to turn the flashers on me. As we pulled over and he (Caucasian, as if you didn't already know:lmfao: ) gets out of his car he asks me, "Why were you shaking your head?", and I replied, "No reason at all sir", he then ask do you know why I pulled you over and I said No. I pulled you over cause your tag states that you don't have a valid registration, and I'm saying to myself, if that isn't the biggest crock of bull I don't know what is, so he asks for my info and license I gladly smile and hand it to him cause I know that I did nothing wrong, but DWB in Peachtree City on my bike that I make the payments on and pay insurance for. My birthday is in June and I just re-newed my tag and everyone knows that Georgia will not allow for you to re-new your tag if you don't have valid insurance:goodjob: , so I knew that he was gonna try to find out something to cite me for. I call my friend to let him know that I'm ok and to ask where did he pull off to and get him up to speed on what's going on. The officer steps out with a citation saying Improper Moving Violation, he tells me that this is a warning (to stay my black ass out of Peachtree City:lmfao: :lmfao: ) and he then ask if my taillight was after-market (and it is..lol) integrated taillight :doh: , and he goes on saying that my taillight is suppose to have the reflector in it like a car and state No sir, it's not and then he goes on saying yes you are like how my car has the reflectors in it your suppose to have some sort of reflector for cars to see you just in-case your taillight goes out, and in my head I'm like what the hell does reflectors in 4 in the evening have to do with my light going out and then their on the side of the bike not behind, so apparently someone wanted to be a Pecker-head and argue about I could of cite you for more moving violations, cause I got about 5 mins of you doing it. I then chuckled in-front of the officer and say to myself you were only behind me for no more than 2 mins and if i get cited for have my are out like a bird then every driver in Ga should get cited for having their arm out the window, he goes on saying that all this stuff I could cite you for you could lose your license and I'm like Why?, What did I ever do to you, is it because I'm young, own a legal bike and I just so happen to be Black. Did I offend you sir being having all these things, I asked myself. He then:blah: :blah: about something, at this point I have my head down and I'm shaking it and then I'm on my way.:goodjob:

You see IA, I didn't even throw out the Race Card, or acted like someone of my ethnicity as portrayed on the NEWS:idb: :idb:

What would you have said or done, if you were put in a situation where you know that you did nothing wrong, but riding in the wrong CITY, BOY!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh and to that officer who writes like a 3rd grader and signs so I'm not able to understand your name :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

81911SC
06-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Always with the race card.

Kamikaze
06-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Always with the race card.

Until you've walked in the person's shoes, you really can't judge them.

81911SC
06-21-2007, 11:34 PM
I would have many shoes to walk in with that many cards.

Kamikaze
06-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Still doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. Unless, of course, you are perfect? I've never met a perfect person before. They should put you on Good Morning America so all can see.

81911SC
06-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Still doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. Unless, of course, you are perfect? I've never met a perfect person before. They should put you on Good Morning America so all can see.
O, See you must have misread my post dumbass. Show me the unedited quote where I said I was perfect. ~Waits~ No, dumbass. How am I judging when I said he is pulling out a race card.

Kamikaze
06-22-2007, 12:08 AM
O, See you must have misread my post dumbass. Show me the unedited quote where I said I was perfect. ~Waits~ No, dumbass. How am I judging when I said he is pulling out a race card.

LOL @ resorting to name calling. I guess having a civil conversation is above your comprehension. Take that shit back to elementary.

81911SC
06-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Lol @ Not having a point.

Kamikaze
06-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Nice comeback. :lmao:

81911SC
06-22-2007, 12:14 AM
I was not going for a comeback. You did not have a point, so you figured you could go to the name calling. I said You did not have a point, and you don't. Your done.

Mr_Mischif
06-22-2007, 12:18 AM
lol he don't bite. hahahaha

But I do...*nibble*

Kamikaze
06-22-2007, 12:18 AM
I was not going for a comeback. You did not have a point, so you figured you could go to the name calling. I said You did not have a point, and you don't. Your done.

I made my point in post #33. Reading is fundamental. :goodjob:

81911SC
06-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Good try.

Kamikaze
06-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Must have been. It sure shut you up.

81911SC
06-22-2007, 12:23 AM
No, the only thing shutting me up is having to shit and puke. You can view my thread.

Grimm Reeper
06-25-2007, 11:14 AM

I have a stupid question...have you ever been to Africa? Have you ever lived there? Were you or your parents...or maybe you're grandparents born there? It would stand to reason...if none of the answers are "yes"...you are a black American.

Ok, lets look at this shall we, on any application where is says race, tell me if you never seen it say African American/Black or even Caucasian/White? and the list goes on

It doesn't matter if I know if any of my family of recent times was from there, I know that we were not here first and that slaves were brought to America on a ship, so why would I not call myself an African American, if I know that my roots are in-fact from Africa.

Think about it:thinking:

and I don't care what anyone else classifies their self as I'm talking about me:2up:

:lmfao:

It's sad, but I do try to grasp on to some of my culture that I have limited knowledge on.

Grimm Reeper
06-25-2007, 11:18 AM
damn tony

yea Twin it was actually pretty funny...

Jerra
06-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Ok, lets look at this shall we, on any application where is says race, tell me if you never seen it say African American/Black or even Caucasian/White? and the list goes on

It doesn't matter if I know if any of my family of recent times was from there, I know that we were not here first and that slaves were brought to America on a ship, so why would I not call myself an African American, if I know that my roots are in-fact from Africa.

Think about it:thinking:

and I don't care what anyone else classifies their self as I'm talking about me:2up:

:lmfao:

It's sad, but I do try to grasp on to some of my culture that I have limited knowledge on.

Thats cool I guess...

The whole application thing is BS though, the only reason it says "African American" and not "Black" is because they have to be PC. I feel like the "African Americans" set themselves apart for one reason or another...but want to be treated "equal". You discriminate against yourselves. If you want to be "Americans" be Americans with dark skin...be black. It is your color, but not a discrimination. Black isa dedcription that clarifies without setting apart. You are still an American...but an American just like I am...no matter your color. I just don't get people getting pissed when you call them black...and not "African American." I know several "African Americans", they are from Africa and now live in the US. I also know several Black people...who were born and raised here in the states.

I get wanting to be close to your roots, but that title ignores how far you have come...that you are Americans now...equal and free. I'd be proud of that, that's all.

My :2cents:

Grimm Reeper
06-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Thats cool I guess...

The whole application thing is BS though, the only reason it says "African American" and not "Black" is because they have to be PC. I feel like the "African Americans" set themselves apart for one reason or another...but want to be treated "equal". You discriminate against yourselves. If you want to be "Americans" be Americans with dark skin...be black. It is your color, but not a discrimination. Black isa dedcription that clarifies without setting apart. You are still an American...but an American just like I am...no matter your color. I just don't get people getting pissed when you call them black...and not "African American." I know several "African Americans", they are from Africa and now live in the US. I also know several Black people...who were born and raised here in the states.

I get wanting to be close to your roots, but that title ignores how far you have come...that you are Americans now...equal and free. I'd be proud of that, that's all.

My :2cents:

Thanx for your :2cents:

cactusEG
07-08-2007, 11:41 AM
well shit man Im :thinking: asian, german, mexican, peruvian, irish, native indian, and african american.....:lmfao: :lmfao:

wow ur a mut lol :lmfao:

yeahright
07-08-2007, 12:23 PM

hmm, maybe a case of self-fulfilling prophecy. If I was a cop and you were acting like you knew you were going to get pulled over, I would probably pull you over too, just to see if you were doing something shady.

Whenever a cop gets behind me and follows me for awhile, I stay calm and dont worry about it because I have done nothing wrong. When you start acting like you have done something, It draws the cops attention.

Grimm Reeper
07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
hmm, maybe a case of self-fulfilling prophecy. If I was a cop and you were acting like you knew you were going to get pulled over, I would probably pull you over too, just to see if you were doing something shady.

Whenever a cop gets behind me and follows me for awhile, I stay calm and dont worry about it because I have done nothing wrong. When you start acting like you have done something, It draws the cops attention.

Ok, you would like to talk about being calm. Me getting pulled over is just like me going to work. I'm use to it, I don't freak-out and shit myself, it's a shame to say, but it's apart of everyday life. So let me get this straight, you'll just pull me over just to pull me over, without me doing anything wrong, just to piss a happy person off huh?