PDA

View Full Version : Transponder key programmer???

MR. 200SX
06-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Anyone here knows a sponsor or someone that works at a dealer or locksmith that can program a Nissan transponder key? I can get the key on ebay for cheap I just need someone who can program it for a reasonable price. Let me know guys.

nightracer
06-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Lol!

koukis14
06-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Go to the dealership, or find someone with a Nissan Consult Scan Tool (5-20 thousand dollars) and a N.A.T.S. card.

MR. 200SX
06-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Lol!

What's so funny about it? I know there are plenty of people that work for locksmith or Nissan dealers that like to do side jobs after work hours and can still use the shop tools. I'm fully aware of the tools needed to program the chip.

Also if you don't have anything productive to say that can collaborate with my question please don't post.

koukis14
06-17-2007, 10:31 PM
What's so funny about it? I know there are plenty of people that work for locksmith or Nissan dealers that like to do side jobs after work hours and can still use the shop tools. I'm fully aware of the tools needed to program the chip.

Also if you don't have anything productive to say that can collaborate with my question please don't post.

I don't see a locksmith being able to do it. Also you can get fired for working on a Nissan after hours at a Nissan Dealership. Thats how our dealership is, you can work on anything you wan't after hours as long as it is not a VW or Audi.

Z U L8R
06-19-2007, 11:59 AM
the newer nissan transponders are easy to program. if your cars 2000+ you do this

1. get in the car with the master key and transponder

2. make sure all the doors are closed, lock yourself in using the driver's master door lock switch.

3. take the key and basically fuck the lock cylinder with the key all the way in and all the way out at least 6 times within 10 seconds, the hazard lights will flash indicating you're ready.

4. once the hazard lights flash, put the key in to the accessory position then press any button on the key fob, i press unlock and it should unlock the doors

5. take the key out, get out of the car, and click your transponder, congratulations

:goodjob:.

Z32redondo
06-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Your not trying to steal any of the three new Mercedes Benz are you. (gone in 60 seconds)

QX56tech
06-19-2007, 08:01 PM
I could probably help you if you could prove that the car is yours.

koukis14
06-19-2007, 08:10 PM
the newer nissan transponders are easy to program. if your cars 2000+ you do this

1. get in the car with the master key and transponder

2. make sure all the doors are closed, lock yourself in using the driver's master door lock switch.

3. take the key and basically fuck the lock cylinder with the key all the way in and all the way out at least 6 times within 10 seconds, the hazard lights will flash indicating you're ready.

4. once the hazard lights flash, put the key in to the accessory position then press any button on the key fob, i press unlock and it should unlock the doors

5. take the key out, get out of the car, and click your transponder, congratulations

:goodjob:.

That is how to program the remote keyless remote but I think he means programming the chip in the key to the car.

Z U L8R
06-20-2007, 07:40 AM
oh.....some people call key fobs transponders. nissan says they charge $150 to cut/program the new key. you have to have the nissan computer to program it with though. sorry i misunderstood

BTLFED
06-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I could probably help you if you could prove that the car is yours.

FYI- This man is a master Infiniti Tech. He doesn't just own one.