PDA

View Full Version : question regarding civic interior conversion

ranj
06-17-2007, 04:28 PM
i was wondering if it was possible to put a complete integra interior into a 95 hatch. i read that only the lik 94 and i think 95 integras interior will work, but my real question is how difficult is this, and is there alot of modification required?

thanks for looking!

d16_turbo
06-17-2007, 04:36 PM
i have seen civics with integra dashes i think you have to cut the door panels some not sure if it bolts right in or not

ranj
06-17-2007, 05:54 PM
^ cool thnx,

any others?

95droppedhatch
06-17-2007, 07:26 PM
ok it is a easy install i did one on my 93 si hatch it took me about a weekend to wire it up and put it in i would check hondatech for the wiring because its been about a year and i dont have the wiring diagram but most of it is color matching but there is a couple that is not the dash what i did was boted the middle bolt behind the clock then for the sides you couldnt use either brackets from the civic or integra so i went and bought the strips of metal that has holes in it and bent it to bolt to the side of the pillars then ran a bolt and nut throught the sides of the dash where it bolts i cant remember if i was able to bolt the bottom or not not sure if i could and the door panels i cut the back of them so it would shut and so it wouldnt look as bad as cutting the hole door panel i left the vinyl just kinda hanging there if you live near me and want to do this i would be glad to help you just let me know it will take about a weekend to do