PDA

View Full Version : WANT TO JOIN CAR CLUB!!

95alty
06-17-2007, 03:17 PM
I in the soufside of atlanta... Mcdonough stockrbidge riverdale all that good stuff looking to join a decent car club... my car isnt super modded but has a lil sumthin sumthin. Cant be a bunch of assholes and must be cool. If i can join shoot me an email where yall meet and stuff...

[email protected] :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I in the soufside of atlanta... Mcdonough stockrbidge riverdale all that good stuff looking to join a decent car club... my car isnt super modded but has a lil sumthin sumthin. Cant be a bunch of assholes and must be cool. If i can join shoot me an email where yall meet and stuff...

[email protected] :goodjob:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!

Where is "soufside?"

You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want a chance. This is funny. Later, QD.

95alty
06-17-2007, 04:37 PM
It was kind of a joke... like how some atlanta dudes say. corrections now

Southside

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2007, 06:09 PM
It was kind of a joke... like how some atlanta dudes say. corrections now

Southside

My comment regarding you doing better had nothing to do with the misspelling of Southside. Later, QD.

_Christian_
06-17-2007, 06:19 PM
most of the car clubs have either really nice cars or they are very established on here. you my friend dont really qualify.

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2007, 06:23 PM
you my friend dont really qualify.

That's his problem. Not one club, at least on here, is going to give this dude the time of day without pics or anything of the car. Sight unseen = club No. Later, QD.

95alty
06-17-2007, 06:42 PM
i dont know how to post pics... im not online all day every day. but trust me... i could probably take on alot of guys in here... i have plenty of toys in the bank... but seriously if yall want pics just pm me and ill be glad to show

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2007, 06:43 PM
i dont know how to post pics... im not online all day every day. but trust me... i could probably take on alot of guys in here... i have plenty of toys in the bank... but seriously if yall want pics just pm me and ill be glad to show

Lolol. All that bragging bullshit won't impress anyone here, man. You have a lot to learn. A lot. Later, QD.

95alty
06-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Im not bragging... its just when people try to shit on me its kind of pointless... im new... welcome me or something dont try to shit on me. Im starting this because the marines dont send me out for another 2 years so i need something to do in the mean time.

thepolecat
I know this club called racerX that is looking for altys that have a lil sumthin sumthin

_Christian_
if you have pics saved on your computer just attach them in your post. thats the easiest way. im sure you could take on a lot of guys in here. im sure your jdm tyte ride is mad fast yo:rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Im not bragging... its just when people try to shit on me its kind of pointless... im new... welcome me or something dont try to shit on me. Im starting this because the marines dont send me out for another 2 years so i need something to do in the mean time.

Not shitting on you. Just letting you know that you need to put forth a lot more effort if you want to get inside of a club. Later, QD.

95alty
06-17-2007, 06:53 PM
:welcome:

Here are the pics of my car

81911SC
06-17-2007, 06:55 PM
What kit is that? Very sick.

_Christian_
06-17-2007, 06:55 PM
^there you go buddy:goodjob:

95alty
06-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Skyline r33 kit

Thanks for the props

Thanks MKIV

TIGERJC
06-17-2007, 09:35 PM
damn that shit is fucking tight yo

95alty
06-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Thx man

thepolecat
06-17-2007, 09:39 PM
slightly larger wheels and lower it imo

95alty
06-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Ok thx for the suggestion... i bought some tokiko struts and lowering kit for it it will be lowered before next weekend

.gauge.
07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Looks like the "Buddy Club" kit.
The R33 front bumper is different.

tron
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM
damn that shit is fucking tight yo

sumthing tells me he was being sarcastic:look: but idk

um nice ride

TIGERJC
07-02-2007, 11:51 PM
sumthing tells me he was being sarcastic:look: but idk

um nice ride
I was wondering when somebody would catch my sarcasm :goodjob:

ShaneSTi
07-02-2007, 11:57 PM
i think its clean. yeah once its lowered, its gonna look even more nice. good stuff mang.

MachNU
07-02-2007, 11:58 PM
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH is that a altma se-r "nismo edition" rare? BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

95alty
07-02-2007, 11:59 PM
I wish you werent a mod.... id have alot to say

MachNU
07-03-2007, 12:02 AM
I wish you werent a mod.... id have alot to say

lol go ahead i am one of the few mods who doesnt take shit personally....remember your on the internet bro! :goodjob:

95alty
07-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I was just going to say i drive cars your parents take out second mortgages on just to make the initial down payment... lol... this altima is just something i thought would be cool to fuk with.

MachNU
07-03-2007, 12:10 AM
I was just going to say i drive cars your parents take out second mortgages on just to make the initial down payment... lol... this altima is just something i thought would be cool to fuk with.

really now.....just a thought but how much do my parents make? yearly? since my partents take out second mortgages on cars?

oh shits thats right they dont....my parents dont give two shits about cars, they have a new chevy avalanche(sp) and a new chavy impala, it gets them around. They care more for there retirement dream house there building and there two boats on lanier!

MY friend you are correct they do take second mortgages to buy old shitty ass altimas! :goodjob:

Reps for you! :goodjob:

MachNU
07-03-2007, 12:14 AM

oh and btw seeing as how your just barely younger than me? what cars is it that my parents would need second mortgages on....? Seeing as how your only 19?

95alty
07-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Yo come to the summit car shows... ill show u... i was there tonight... and im not going to argue cus while your parents are building there pretty little dream house and their tug boats in the pool... im in the field training on how to slit a hajis throat and what to do during ambushes... so if you dont like my altima its cool... i could give a fuck less. i have real asses to worry about and theyre in the desert waiting on me to come back again...

MachNU
07-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Yo come to the summit car shows... ill show u... i was there tonight... and im not going to argue cus while your parents are building there pretty little dream house and their tug boats in the pool... im in the field training on how to slit a hajis throat and what to do during ambushes... so if you dont like my altima its cool... i could give a fuck less. i have real asses to worry about and theyre in the desert waiting on me to come back again...

congratz but i have better private meets to go to with more mature people than to drive 2 hours to hang out at a warehouse! :goodjob:

95alty
07-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I enjoy hanging out at that "warehouse" because its around the corner and the chick that sings is pretty hot... and mature... it doesnt get much mature than 70 year old guys... im sorry thats where the line is drawn

MachNU
07-03-2007, 12:22 AM
I enjoy hanging out at that "warehouse" because its around the corner and the chick that sings is pretty hot... and mature... it doesnt get much mature than 70 year old guys... im sorry thats where the line is drawn

Not that talking about cool people meeting up to talk and hang out! basically a friendly domestic meet! :goodjob:

95alty
07-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Ok cool... well it was great talking... i have PT in the morning so later

ShaneSTi
07-03-2007, 11:46 PM
hey 95alty...i was at the summit meet the other night too. did you notice two WRB subies? anyways...Army? Ft Gillem? I'm an Air Force recruiter in Morrow. Glad to see a fellow military member on here too.

95alty
07-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Ya i saw them... I had the maroon range rover... im marines stationed out of mcpherson... Cheer Force

stillaneon
07-04-2007, 02:57 PM
DODGE>FORD (RANGE ROVERS) haha

gtrmonkey
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
lol