PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE STOLEN TYPE R

Speedm0(\)key
07-07-2005, 12:13 PM
hey guys.. my friend melindas type R was stolen not long ago
look out for this VIN

JHCDC2310WS002870

it was a 1998 Championship White Acura Integra Type R
this all happened at the walmart on HWY 78, vids show a black guy and a red Pontiac was his transportation
if anyone knows anything i would greatly appreciate any sort of information

if those who buy parts off this car come to me and help me figure out who was responsible you can keep the parts as long as you tell me who sold them to you.

for those of you who will keep it quiet.. i will find you.. it'll just take time

ash7
07-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Here's to the best of luck finding the car, and the bastard who stole it! Maybe you can find him before the cops do.

The Golden Child
07-29-2005, 12:39 PM
man all these stolen cars is sad stuff ..
u put so much work and time and then its gone before a blink of an eye ..
wish yah luck on finding the car and beat the shit out of them ..

puregroove
07-29-2005, 10:46 PM
I know it's besides the fact, but I don't think any Honda/Acura of considerable value should be without at least two forms of security.

Hope the best for your search.

SandM
07-30-2005, 08:06 PM
well, my dad lives out that way, and if i get wind of anything ill hit you up.

BlkCD5
08-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Damn, im sorry about the loss. It seems like the integra Type R is a hot ticket right now, besides the prelude and Gsr. I hope that they find it and the guy who stole it, deserves a good beatdown. If i caught anyone trying to steal my car i would open up a can on them on the spot :rant:. The police would have to beat me endlessly with nightsticks in order to get the person. It is even sad to think that aftermarket alarms don't deter thieves. I just wish you best of luck. You may find parts of the car indefinately though, but most likely the car will be found gutted. :(