PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE STOLEN TYPE R

Speedm0(\)key
07-07-2005, 12:11 PM
hey guys.. my friend melindas type R was stolen not long ago
look out for this VIN

JHCDC2310WS002870

it was a 1998 Championship White Acura Integra Type R
this all happened at the walmart on HWY 78, vids show a black guy and a red Pontiac was his transportation
if anyone knows anything i would greatly appreciate any sort of information

if those who buy parts off this car come to me and help me figure out who was responsible you can keep the parts as long as you tell me who sold them to you.

for those of you who will keep it quiet.. i will find you.. it'll just take time

Bishop
07-07-2005, 12:13 PM
damn another one. Sorry to hear man

brads94accord
07-07-2005, 12:15 PM
are you serious, someone stole an integra type R??? who would do such a thing?

good luck w/ finding them, i know it has to suck having a car stolen. i wish thieves would die and burn in hell...or atleast not take stuff that doesn't belong to them that people work hard to buy. ITR's are hot cars i would love to have one but i would be too paranoid it would get stolen.

Kristi
07-07-2005, 12:18 PM
I live over by 78 so I will keep my eyes out. I see those white type r's all the time over there. I saw one like 2 days ago. Is there anything that sticks out about this one so i can tell the difference?

Speedm0(\)key
07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
well i doubt they are driving it about, that would take serious balls.. im sure they are partin the car out, and probably sellin stuff for it locally

i would appreciat any info.

thanks guys

flysi00
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
damn man sorry to hear that i live off 78 so ill keep an eye out for ya

iNsTuN nOoDoH
07-07-2005, 01:11 PM
I caught a glimpse of one on 316 2 nights ago. Not really sure if it really was a Type R, cuz I didn't really try to analyze it, but it had the Type r wing and the lip. It had black wheels going up Riverside. It might've just been someone else I know of, but who knows...

Speedm0(\)key
07-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I caught a glimpse of one on 316 2 nights ago. Not really sure if it really was a Type R, cuz I didn't really try to analyze it, but it had the Type r wing and the lip. It had black wheels going up Riverside. It might've just been someone else I know of, but who knows...

yeah no badging right?... that is my friend Vic, thanks and i appreciate the attention to this matter