PDA

View Full Version : Misc Should I be mad. GF question

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 01:41 AM
EDIT: Ok so before you read this keep in mind that when i wrote it i was mad and I am not the "you did something i should be mad about lets fight" kinda people. I have a good reason why i shouldnt trust guys like these around my girl and this guy just comes off as a player. I have seen how he picks up girls all the time and do not know whether to take what he did as a friendly gesture or an attempt to make my girl one of those that he tries to pick up. Once again THIS IS NOT A SHOULD I BEAT HIS ASS OR NOT THREAD.

So tonight while I was at work my gf and her friend were hanging out with the club. Me and her have been dating for almost 2 1/2 years now. So one of my big army friends friends and her were walking around talking to people and there is this guy in a white SRT4 there. So my friend matt goes up to him and is like whats up my names matts and so and so. So he is like whats your name to my GF and she is like Cheyenne so he shakes her hand and tries to give her like a friendly hug and kisses her on the cheek. Now this guy is like a 20 something year old army guy. Ya know the type that try and pick up young girls and hit on any girl that they see. I know this because he has tried to talk to this one girl that is 16 and he is like 22 or some BS. So anyway my friend matt was like yo you dont need to be kissing my boys girl and all cause either i will whoop your ass or I can tell him and he will come looking for you so dont do it again (EDIT: he reacted like this because he knows this guy tries to talk with girls all the time and took it as an attempt to make a move). He was all like Im sorry that is the way we do it from where I come from. So my girl tells me and I drive off with like 4 of my boys and was going to confront him about it. I want to kick his ass just because im over pretective and shit like that about her (long story I dont want to get into). So now that I am kinda cooled about it I have been thinking.

Is it something that I should walk up to him all freaking on him or some shit (EDIT: That is if he made it more than a being friendly gesture) or is it something that I should just be like "look I dont appreciate you doing that to my GF last night and I dont want you touching her or talking to her anymore." (EDIT: which would be the mf GF really didnt like it and im letting him know that. Even though it was a friendly gesture from him)

I mean I am mad about it and by all means want to kick his ass (EDIT: was mad when i wrote this and was thinking it was the trying to pick up your girl Gesture) but would rather do it the mature way. Or semi mature way. I was thinking of saying what i did calmly and if he is like well what are you going to do about it, then going at it.(EDIT: which would be if it was more than a friendly gesture and his attitude is just like whatever) But i mean if he is like I am sorry and wont do it again like he told my boy when he said something about then its cool with me and i will walk away.( EDIT: which would be if it was just a friendly gesture and he understood that my GF and I didnt like it too much and that was the end of it all)

I just dont want him to try something again and think it is ok with me just because I didnt say something about it the first time. i know my friend said somthing to him but I dont want him to think i just blew it over and thought it was ok.

I know that it is acceptable in some countries and even with some cultures in this one. But my neither my GF, me, or even my friend know this guy at all and I just dont think he has any buisiness doing that. I am being like this because I think it may be an accident because they might really do it where he comes from but if he is trying to pick up all these girls and shit im just not really sure. Since none of us know him I dont think he knows me and my gf go out so I think it might have been him trying to pick up my girl or some shit.

But anyway im just here asking for a few opinions on the situation. And before people come in here saying like why cant you just be mature about it and walk away. I said I want to be semi mature and I will talk to him calmly and whatnot and try not to start something. But if he bows up at me like "ya I did that wtf are you gonna do" type of ways then I will throw down.

Advice...What would you do in my situation?

81911SC
06-16-2007, 01:48 AM
If y'all don't know him, why would he come up and do it again?

Stormhammer
06-16-2007, 01:57 AM
well to a point, at least in my eyes, your girlfriend to a point should also be able to take care of herself - you can't exactly see a peck on the cheek coming, sometimes you just HAVE to let it slide - if you see the guy, just pull him aside and be like " hey man, I don't really appreciate you coming onto my girlfriend last night, try not to do it again" and just let it go - if you trust your girlfriend, and know that she can take care of herself and handle herself in a situation like that again, then your good to go

but if he gets in your face about it, you sock that motherfucker and then you curb stomp his ass

xLSTONEx
06-16-2007, 02:04 AM
Dude your fucking stupid. Seriously calm the fuck down, this dude didn't know her or and you didn't know that she had a boyfriend. He was making a friendly gesture and you and your stupid friend freak the fuck out.

And what the fuck you gonna do, beat some random dudes ass because he kissed your girlfriend on the cheek??? Its not like he raped her or anything.

Guys like you disgust me. You think you are all hard or some shit and get all pissed off and try to go "looking for some guy to beat his ass" when he did nothing wrong.

In the end this girl (if she had any brain at all) will leave your loser ass because one day she is gonna have a real job and "friends/co-workers" that are going to be guys, and shes not gonna be able to live any sort of normal life because your ass if going to be freaking out because she talked to some guy or shook his hand. You need to calm the fuck down because this girl isn't gonna stand for this shit forever.

I have seriously seen my girlfriend kiss my roommate in front of my own face, hell I told her too. It wasn't a big deal and it was all fun, but I know that at the end of the day she is going to be sleeping with me and she will always love me. Learn to trust your woman, damn your fucking dumb.

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 02:05 AM
If y'all don't know him, why would he come up and do it again? He tries to talk to one of my GF's friends all the time so if by chance he is talking to her and see's my gf then something similar to this may happen.

well to a point, at least in my eyes, your girlfriend to a point should also be able to take care of herself - you can't exactly see a peck on the cheek coming, sometimes you just HAVE to let it slide - if you see the guy, just pull him aside and be like " hey man, I don't really appreciate you coming onto my girlfriend last night, try not to do it again" and just let it go - if you trust your girlfriend, and know that she can take care of herself and handle herself in a situation like that again, then your good to go

but if he gets in your face about it, you sock that motherfucker and then you curb stomp his ass

I see him every weekend at the same spot. thats why i know i will see him tomorrow. I just dont know him. There are like 100+ people at this spot so I see people just cant know them all. And i do trust my GF its just guys i dont rust. There was an instance where someone tried to force themselves on her. Thats what i was talking about in the first post and I just dont want something like that happening again. But she can handle herself. She defended herself in the incident above, and also walked away when my friend jumped into tonight. He really didnt give her any time to say anything because from what im told right when it happend he spoke up. I just dont want him to think I let it slide and let anyone do that shit. I appreciate the opinion on pulling him aside though.

JDMmuscle
06-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Sounds to me like you dont trust your GF man.....

Ether that OR you dont have faith in your relationship

So i guy kissed her on the check, So what, where im from we do that

You can ether get all flustered about it and go "kick his ass" just to show who the better man is.....

OR you can just pull him aside and say " hey bro, i really didnt appriciate that" who knows man, he might be a cool guy and hell he might greet ladies that way, I know i do, its a sign of respect, shake their hand, bow your head a little / remove your hat, maybe even a little kiss on the hand

Plus to me it sounds like you dont trust your girl, OR you have been cheated on.

I have explained this mentality to my GF cus she would be like WTF ever time i got pissed.... Well now shes a cold bitch to any guy and i love it, last time a guy tried to hug her she flat out said "back off, im taken, if it happens again ill slap the shit out of you"

I know your GF may not be that type, BUT i would honestly take her aside, say hunny that really bothered me what happend, im not mad at you, just upset that it happend

Talk to her bro, Tell her how you feel, you'd be suprised man it works wonders :goodjob:

xLSTONEx
06-16-2007, 02:10 AM
God how old are you, 12?

JDMmuscle
06-16-2007, 02:11 AM
God how old are you, 12?

me?:???:

81911SC
06-16-2007, 02:12 AM
lol @ 12

xLSTONEx
06-16-2007, 02:13 AM
JDM muscle I thought you were an alright guy until you just posted that shit. Are you serious? Do you really enjoy your woman being a cold bitch just so you feel you have power of her. That is fucking ridiculous, that's not what a relationship is. It's not seeing how much power you can have over someone, its about loving and trusting someone because they make every second of your day better.

JDMmuscle
06-16-2007, 02:14 AM
i think you understood that wrong

I explained how i felt, she took it into consideration

Its not about controll at all, cus im wiped as shit, i was stating that talking to your partner is key, If she understands how you feel the relationship works out much better

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Dude your fucking stupid. Seriously calm the fuck down, this dude didn't know her or and you didn't know that she had a boyfriend. He was making a friendly gesture and you and your stupid friend freak the fuck out.

And what the fuck you gonna do, beat some random dudes ass because he kissed your girlfriend on the cheek??? Its not like he raped her or anything.

Guys like you disgust me. You think you are all hard or some shit and get all pissed off and try to go "looking for some guy to beat his ass" when he did nothing wrong.

In the end this girl (if she had any brain at all) will leave your loser ass because one day she is gonna have a real job and "friends/co-workers" that are going to be guys, and shes not gonna be able to live any sort of normal life because your ass if going to be freaking out because she talked to some guy or shook his hand. You need to calm the fuck down because this girl isn't gonna stand for this shit forever.

I have seriously seen my girlfriend kiss my roommate in front of my own face, hell I told her too. It wasn't a big deal and it was all fun, but I know that at the end of the day she is going to be sleeping with me and she will always love me. Learn to trust your woman, damn your fucking dumb.

Ok i tried to make this clear in my first post. I trust my GF totally ok. This guy is one of those that hits on girls all the damn time not to mention the one that will hit on a girl even if she is like 6 years younger than him. Im not trying to be the "Oh you did something i should be mad about lets fight" kind of guys. Im not sure if it was the friendly gesture that is acceptable in some places or the "Oh hey a single girl that is cute maybe I should try and romance her and try to hit on her" kind of things. thats what I was asking. Not should I beat this dudes ass or not. I was asking should I be mad or not...Ya know as in asking what you guys think that gesture you were talking about was. Whether it was the kind friendly one or the trying to romance a girl one.

And as far as me and my dumbass friend. We both dont "know" the guy personally but we have seen him before where we hang out at and seen his general attitude towards women, and that is why he said what he did because we have seen how he tries to pick up almost everything. So ya he said what he did because he thought it was the being too friendly gesture.

JDMmuscle
06-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Its also the fact that she can stand up for herself that i like, i think i over exaggerated a bit, so i guess you took it wrong.

Its a partnership, If you talk back and forth about your problems, things work out, she modifies things a bit and so do I, its all about compromise

Lizbiz101
06-16-2007, 09:55 AM
If you wanted to say anything to that guy you should have said it the night it happened. It became old the next day. If it happens again THEN you can say something. But don't go bring up old shit.

Your at a club, there's going to be tons of guys there, drunk guys wanting to talk to your girlfriend cuz that's all some guys go to clubs for, to pick up girls. You got to remember that before you even go in them doors.

GSRteg®
06-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Damn right people now a days think they can do this shit bro, id just would have a little talk beghind the alley with him If ya know what I mean lol (seriously though)

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Want me yo handle it?

Hulud
06-16-2007, 11:00 AM
relationship bullshit belongs in the lifestyle section

*moved*

green91
06-16-2007, 11:56 AM
rather than getting mad with the guy, use it as an opportunity to build trust with your girl and see how she handles it.. if she runs him off then thats only going to build your relationship.. and if she fucks him then you can start finding someone better

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 02:45 PM
If you wanted to say anything to that guy you should have said it the night it happened. It became old the next day. If it happens again THEN you can say something. But don't go bring up old shit.

Your at a club, there's going to be tons of guys there, drunk guys wanting to talk to your girlfriend cuz that's all some guys go to clubs for, to pick up girls. You got to remember that before you even go in them doors.

When i said club i meant the car club im in with my friends.

Want me yo handle it?

Do you know him?

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 02:55 PM

Alot of people meet at this public parking lot and the cops throw everyone out at 11 because thats when it closes. i got off work at 11:30 and found out after that so when I tried to say something last night I couldnt find him. He will be there tonight and we will have a chilled talk about it. Basically something along of "Hey bro from what I was told you gave my girl a little kiss last night and Im coming to you telling you that she didnt like that too much. I would appreciate it if you just left her alone because she wasnt too happy that it happend." then I expect him to either say "alright it wont happen again" or "WTF you gonna do about it". Or something along the lines of that. So then after that It will either be all good or all bad.

81911SC
06-16-2007, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't say anything, unless he tries it again.

tony
06-16-2007, 03:18 PM

This gets the point across better than anything I can type, it sounds like you're threatened by the guy. If he was like 5'2 and 350lbs of fat would you be as worried about it? I doubt so, if your girl didnt like it then let her tell him.. honestly he'll probably laugh in your face to know he hit a nerve with something as small as a peck.

There are times when you need to put your foot down, this instance sounds like you would be overreacting. If he knows your girl is taken and does it in your face then maybe RESPECTFULLY pull him to the side and explain the situation but there is no need to be Mr. Badass about it.

puregroove
06-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Dude...one day, you'll realize that all this drama isn't worth it. I'll leave it at that.

ISAtlanta300
06-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Learn to trust your woman.

Real talk right here.... You're overreacting and coming off as "controlling". All this over a 'greet on the cheek?' ??

HalfBaked
06-16-2007, 03:31 PM
I say you stop being a pussy.

Think about this...she was at a club...dancing, probably with other guys. You gonna go beat there asses because she grinded up on there cocks. Hell I bet anytime she fucks you she is thinking about how nice it would be to have fucked one of those cocks she was riding on the dance floor.

Frög
06-16-2007, 03:44 PM
dont stress about it.. no big deal, and your gf should be the one making it clear.. if she smiles back at him and stuff, id be pissed at her. if she makes it clear to him there is no chance, which a respectable gf would... no reasons for being over protective, i know i was, and it doesnt change shit.. if they want to cheat, they will.. and its all up to the girl..

Frög
06-16-2007, 03:47 PM
and fuck bitches..

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 05:03 PM
This gets the point across better than anything I can type, it sounds like you're threatened by the guy. If he was like 5'2 and 350lbs of fat would you be as worried about it? I doubt so, if your girl didnt like it then let her tell him.. honestly he'll probably laugh in your face to know he hit a nerve with something as small as a peck.

There are times when you need to put your foot down, this instance sounds like you would be overreacting. If he knows your girl is taken and does it in your face then maybe RESPECTFULLY pull him to the side and explain the situation but there is no need to be Mr. Badass about it.

I was mad because I thought he was trying to start flirting with my girl. Not the hello how are you peck on the cheek. I thought he was trying to start romancing her or whatever. And she did walk away while my friend was talking to him. He thought he was trying to make a move. It has nothing to do with my girl besides the fact that she told me she didnt like it and that she gave him a nasty look and walked away.

And to clear it up...THIS WAS NOT AT A CLUB. It was at a car meet with my car club. Learn to fucking read

Z32redondo
06-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't say anything, unless he tries it again.

I think im going to take this option after thinking a little about it you guys are right...for the most part. thanks for the input anyone has given good or bad all of it has been taken into consideration.

dowhat101
06-20-2007, 01:53 PM
i would kick his ass....i'll help...i hate those people

Tinton
06-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

That is all.

Z32redondo
06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
old thread guys.

johnnyd
06-25-2007, 12:17 AM
no reason to flame on a guy peeps. Buddy just needs to chill a little and let it go. It's not gonna happen with the same guy again, and if it happens with some other guy just, shake your head and say hey, not cool man.

From there you either have the asshole that pushes it, or someone whose chill and apologizes. And if the moves work on the lady you're with her panties are prolly too loose anyways so dump

edit: getting posts up for WTB section =/