PDA

View Full Version : Fare thee well all ya fuckers!

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Looks like sometime through out the evening i'll be venturing back to PA, infact, as soon as I get packed and get my wheel bearing changed out. With all the shit happenin with my ex, and her fucking my bank accounts, my dad called me yesterday, telling me i'm being sued. GAY!!!!

Not a big deal though. I'm going to go back, contest it, turn her ass in, go through all the bullshit, and maybe even come out of it with my daughter :).

In reality, it was a dumbass move of me to come here as I did. No funds to roll back on, nothing. This time, i'm going to go home, take care of my business, and then bank, and come back. I've met some pretty fuckin cool people here. Mostly on this site! I'll deffinetely be keeping in touch back home, the best I can.

+1000000000 in real life to all those cool fuckers out there i've met!! I can't wait at all to get this done, and come on back down! Hopefully by then, my car will be mostly done, and then i'll be proud of it as something that I've built back to stock, from its horrible state I picked it up in.

So, to all you on here who've been cool with me, put up with my bullshit, and are all around amazing people, I wish ya'll the best!!...

Now, quit reading, and gtfo and go to work :). I took off my last day, so I can fix my car.

GSRtegŪ
06-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Ill holla at ya. :yes:

Spectic Tank
06-15-2007, 08:02 AM
I don't know you, but good luck and I hope everything works out for you:goodjob:

Killer
06-15-2007, 08:15 AM
good luck man!!! thanks for the help! hit me up when you get back this way!!!!

Shawna
06-15-2007, 08:21 AM
Joey I am going to miss you a bunch...if you need anything call me and Ill take care of you...or if you ever want to come down and visit let me!!! You WILL get your little girl back dont forget that... I love you!!!!!

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Thanks ya'll. I have full intentions on my yankee ass coming back down. Just not sure as to when. I know it'll be longer than a month for sure. Depending on what kind of job I find to bank some money with. I'll settle for mcdonalds for that matter.

Thanks a lot everybody...All is repped so far as well :)

Sol-Badguy
06-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah, we put up with bullshit alright.

cactusEG
06-15-2007, 08:44 AM
good luck homie and be careful and sue the shit out ur ex! !

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 08:49 AM
good luck homie and be careful and sue the shit out ur ex! !
No sir. I'm not sueing her at all. I don't care to. Its really not worth the hassle, in the least bit. I don't want her money, nothing of the sort. I want my daughter. Nothing more, nothing less. All I can do is try. If I fail, I fail, and there is absolutely nothing I can do beyond the court system. I can put forth the effort, but I can't make them do what I want. Sueing them won't make me any better of a person.

Echonova
06-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Good luck and Godspeed. Keep in touch man

Bballjamal
06-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Sucks to hear man! Atleast I got to talk to ya at the semi rained out honda meet at the varsity in Jan or Feb?

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Sucks to hear man! Atleast I got to talk to ya at the semi rained out honda meet at the varsity in Jan or Feb?
Yeah, it was something like that. When I was first here. Was also my first meet as well. Of course, I was also jmmx258 then lol.

Kyle
06-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Damn that sucks. Things seemed to turn out well in Ga for how little planning you say there was. So how long do you expect to be back?

Lucky DAWG
06-15-2007, 10:50 AM
mxglory = DOUCHE
and no i am not getting a honda

lol but seriously...

i wish u luck man, it was nice meetin ya the other night at ben's party, sux that i got there so late. You're def an interesting character to say the least my friend lol :goodjob:

r u staying in PA or coming back?

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Damn that sucks. Things seemed to turn out well in Ga for how little planning you say there was. So how long do you expect to be back?
Can't really say man. I'm not coming back until I get things 100% straight back home. I dont want any lingering problems coming back. I guarantee I get pulled over the minute one of the town clowns in my area see me. I have a bullseye back there. I'm sure they'll try and get me for something lol. probably "loud exhaust"

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 10:58 AM
mxglory = DOUCHE
and no i am not getting a honda

lol but seriously...

i wish u luck man, it was nice meetin ya the other night at ben's party, sux that i got there so late. You're def an interesting character to say the least my friend lol :goodjob:

r u staying in PA or coming back?
That wasn't ben's party lol. It just happened to be a party we was both invited to. Along with Btlfed but he never showed. He was too good for us and went to the bar insted lmao. J/m chris.

I'm coming back. Just not sure when. I'm more so excited to get up there, see my family, i miss my dad and my daughter more than anything in the world. I'd love to have my dad come down with me, and get a place together.

Unlike most people, I'm not ashamed of my dad lol. I'd spend the rest of my life living with hiim if i could. It takes a lot ot learn to appreciate a parent like that. He's pretty happy i'm coming back. I think he mostly just wants to drive my car to work LOL.

Other than that, i'm looking forward to seeing my daughter mostly. And especially my friends. Its a sad/happy time for me. For I love here to much. However, I miss home so much as well. Hopefully the cops will fuck with me enough up there that i'll be sick of it again as soon as all this is taken care of, and won't have any second thoughts about coming back.

Nice meeting you too by the way

MaRk2k
06-15-2007, 11:05 AM
gl with getting ur daughter, my brothers going trew the same this with his daughter, crazy ex's

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 11:07 AM
gl with getting ur daughter, my brothers going trew the same this with his daughter, crazy ex's
Crazy doesn't even begin to define this one. It's gotten to the point at times, when I went to see her, I had to lock her and I in a bedroom, b/c her mothers doing anything and everything she can to make me miserable around her.

Ed
06-15-2007, 11:11 AM
hey man good luck with everything... we've met twice and you seemed pretty cool...

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 11:12 AM
hey man good luck with everything... we've met twice and you seemed pretty cool...
Thanks dude, as were you.

81911SC
06-15-2007, 11:17 AM
You better get on IA from up there. Seriously.

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 11:20 AM
You better get on IA from up there. Seriously.
Oh, I will fo sho!! I'm going to try and do a few back road video's up there to make ya'll jealous :). Tionesta FTW!!

Plus, I'm literally 200 yards from a closed down 1/8th mile strip. Some kids parents let us open it up for fun on sundays. Now i'm not sure why I came here in the first place lol

81911SC
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Sounds good man.

.blank cd
06-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Good luck w/ everything man, it was nice meeting ya. what am i saying, your comin back. Have a nice trip man :goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
06-15-2007, 01:44 PM
This thread blows.

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 03:40 PM
This thread blows.
Only because it doesn't interest you.

EvasiveEF9
06-15-2007, 05:05 PM
You KNOW I won't be far.

TeeJay
06-15-2007, 05:15 PM
damn thats crazy, fuck the hoes...handle that bitch

mxglory258
06-15-2007, 06:05 PM
damn thats crazy, fuck the hoes...handle that bitch
Yeah it sucks. I'll get it taken care of. My dad already secured my lawyer for me so.

bigdare23
06-15-2007, 11:42 PM
{sad day}

Take care my boy!