PDA

View Full Version : Yay...Finally!!!

seksicarlovinchick
06-14-2007, 08:48 PM
I got a ticket like six months ago, went to court three months ago...judge said go to defensive driving or you lose your shit...I've been putting it off forever. I finally took the class and passed today...I get to keep my license.
For the record...the speed limit is not just a suggestion. :D

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the fine is in GA when you are under 21 and going 24 over.

TIGERJC
06-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Why do ppl feel the need to tell complete strangers about their worthless life?

Crazy Asian
06-14-2007, 08:53 PM
most of em are all attention whores.

seksicarlovinchick
06-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Aww...honey...not everyone is as worthless as you. Some of us are actually making something of ourselves. How about you take that shitty attitude somewhere else.

Fine...I'll be an attention whore...is that not what this "whoreslounge" is about? Hmm...

TIGERJC
06-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Aww...honey...not everyone is as worthless as you. Some of us are actually making something of ourselves. How about you take that shitty attitude somewhere else.

Fine...I'll be an attention whore...is that not what this "whoreslounge" is about? Hmm...
Take your crap to the blog section. ty whore

B18c-rex
06-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Under 21 and going over 21 mph over posted speed . I think the judge and police officer were extremely nice to you . Count your blessings in most cases people go to jail for that i thought . New ga driving laws are strict as hell .

seksicarlovinchick
06-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I do in fact have a question up there that requires an answer...this is not a blog...I revised it so that it would be more appropriate for this section. And did you just sign your post "whore"? When I sign a letter or something...i use my name...so your is whore? Oh gosh...I'm so confused...

seksicarlovinchick
06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
They really are...judge said that they could either take it or I could go to the class...i just don't know about the fine...no one here seems to know for suer.

TIGERJC
06-14-2007, 09:05 PM
I do in fact have a question up there that requires an answer...this is not a blog...I revised it so that it would be more appropriate for this section. And did you just sign your post "whore"? When I sign a letter or something...i use my name...so your is whore? Oh gosh...I'm so confused...
hopefully next time u flip your car instead of coming on here to tell us about it

xLSTONEx
06-14-2007, 09:05 PM

you just called a guy honey, what the fuck is wrong with you.

And under 21 and going 24 over is mandatory loss of license.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Under 21 and going over 21 mph over posted speed . I think the judge and police officer were extremely nice to you . Count your blessings in most cases people go to jail for that i thought . New ga driving laws are strict as hell .
um it's 24 and over? and no jail time...