PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a motorcycle stunt team???

Tracy
06-14-2007, 08:08 PM
We are planning a big event at AMS and would like to have a motorcycle stunt team come and perform. They much have their own event/show insurance..so this is the hard part. If you know anyone have them contact [email protected]

Thanks

ALVIN
06-14-2007, 08:59 PM
ATL FREESTYLE...I do not know them personally but they are very very good IMO. If you go to their website I am sure you can contact them there. My buddy knows them. Their website is www.atlfreestyle.com

Tracy
06-14-2007, 09:06 PM
ATL FREESTYLE...I do not know them personally but they are very very good IMO. If you go to their website I am sure you can contact them there. My buddy knows them. Their website is www.atlfreestyle.com

They were at our first DF event that got shut down early due to the amount of people that showed up for the event. They don't carry insurance or else I would love to have them back. My insurance doesn't cover them...so they must provide their own insurance.

ALVIN
06-14-2007, 09:25 PM
ohh hmm I didn't know that...Do you think they do now. I mean they are doing a show saturday at Cycle World of Athens and they just did one at Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville. I am not sure. I have ridden before with them but I did not know that they were not insured as a team.

GIXXERDK
06-15-2007, 12:08 PM
They dont care about insurance lol. I know a few of em personally

Tracy
06-15-2007, 02:26 PM
I e-mailed them to be sure. I'm trying to get my insurance to cover them.

They should care about insurance if they are doing this for a living :)

jfman
06-15-2007, 11:30 PM
They should care about insurance if they are doing this for a living :)

There about maybe 5 ppl in the US that successfuly make a living out of it.

DRFTR
06-19-2007, 12:06 AM
hey tracy...i am good friends with the Atlanta Stunt Junkies and Anger Management...if you remember i also stunt as well...so let me know if you are interested
-dave
404-406-9061

Tracy
06-19-2007, 11:35 AM
hey tracy...i am good friends with the Atlanta Stunt Junkies and Anger Management...if you remember i also stunt as well...so let me know if you are interested
-dave
404-406-9061

Do you have insurance?

DRFTR
06-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Do you have insurance?

i personally don't have insurance for that...just set up a wavier, wouldn't that cover you and the venue? but i'm not sure if thay do or not...but i will get ahold of them and find something out for ya...pm me additional info or call me...live how big the stunt area will be, how long you will need them...stuff like that
-dave