PDA

View Full Version : Funny abbreviations at your work

Extrememustang
06-14-2007, 12:31 PM
So at my job when one of the office ppl get a proof of ownership for a house that we have a claim on they call it POO. So all day I hear this is good poo, we need to move the poo,can you give me poo, this poo is bad, bring better poo with you next time. So even though it means something else its still funny to hear and I laugh at it

Kelly
06-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Hmmm...

That would for sure make me giggle...

ultm8mind
06-14-2007, 03:14 PM
We have POO also, which is Point Of Origin, usually relating to where an insurgent was attacking from, we also have my favorite the COC (Central(or Command) Operations Center), or our ID's are now known as CAC's, good stuff.......

Extrememustang
06-14-2007, 03:53 PM
We have POO also, which is Point Of Origin, usually relating to where an insurgent was attacking from, we also have my favorite the COC (Central(or Command) Operations Center), or our ID'c are now known as CAC's, good stuff.......
CAC probably sounds like a person from boston or wisconsin saying cock.

"B"
06-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I like

STFU and GTFO of your own thread.

GSRteg®
06-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Sure wolud make me laugh. :D

So at my job when one of the office ppl get a proof of ownership for a house that we have a claim on they call it POO. So all day I hear this is good poo, we need to move the poo,can you give me poo, this poo is bad, bring better poo with you next time. So even though it means something else its still funny to hear and I laugh at it

ep9716
06-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Dude I Would LMAO Sayin That At Work...

JConner
06-14-2007, 06:32 PM
our computer system is called the "POS" system for Point Of Sale, and of course when its running slow it stands for Piece of Shit. And the movies that are non-newreleases are called BSI, for Back Stock Inventory, and we call it Bull Shit Inventory because the sections are a pain to keep organized.

-I work at blockbuster by the way.

Extrememustang
06-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Yea when I worked at Frys the computers we used were called POS

SixSquared
06-14-2007, 11:53 PM
BEAR... for those of you who are balls deep in the homo world, a gay man is a "bear" when he's one of the hairy, muscular, older kinda creepy guys.. usually accompanied by leather.. but anyways.. we have BEAR at work, and in addition to the already gay reference, it stands for Back End Automation And Rearrangement.

muahahahahaha.

Grnblur
06-14-2007, 11:59 PM
At Circuit City we are getting a new computer system and to learn all the new stuff we do these things called E-Learnings and all the ones or the new system are called POS e-learnings and so every day for the past two weeks I have gotten e-mails telling us to make sure and get all of our POS e-learnings done ASAP. at first I thought it was a joke from the managers.

RandomGuy
06-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Where I work we have these reports called

Network Internet Guarding Global Ethernet Report's

i have to fill one out every day

guess what they call them for short?

kainejuice

RandomGuy
06-15-2007, 12:35 AM
At Circuit City we are getting a new computer system and to learn all the new stuff we do these things called E-Learnings and all the ones or the new system are called POS e-learnings and so every day for the past two weeks I have gotten e-mails telling us to make sure and get all of our POS e-learnings done ASAP. at first I thought it was a joke from the managers.
lol a POS is a term used by like any business ever, its old, probably before Peice of shit was abbreviated POS.

Its point of sale or point of service, shits nothing new. :)

Extrememustang
06-15-2007, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=RandomGuy]Where I work we have these reports called

Network Internet Guarding Global Ethernet Report's

i have to fill one out every day

guess what they call them for short?

kainejuice[/QUOTE

Naggers?

Doppelgänger
06-15-2007, 08:07 AM
My company's name..... Presidio Network Integrated Solutions....... PNIS......