PDA

View Full Version : IA Drama Thread of the day

Pages : [1] 2

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 08:48 AM
B is a fucking moron, Killer.. lol.. i wont even waste my time on that faggot, Shagwagen is ok, YSLBT speaks bad engilsh and has a pierced lip/or tongue... which means he'll probably suck your dick, and i heard this blacksichic is huge. whats the deal?

btw.. sidelines is about the gayest fucking place you can go to to have a beer. you're all fucking losers. and so is Maniac for attempting to get me to come to that place.

wishin death and anal rapeage upon every one of you bastards.

Sincerely

Speedmonkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 08:50 AM
EAD Willy

by the way, i left a present in that little scoop thing on your front bumper the other day....

St0lenR
06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
I heard Speedmonkey.....

cactusEG
06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
lol

GSRteg®
06-14-2007, 08:54 AM
LOL :lmfao:

[QUOTE=

Sincerely

Speedmonkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOX[/QUOTE]

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 08:55 AM
B is a fucking moron, Killer.. lol.. i wont even waste my time on that faggot, Shagwagen is ok, YSLBT speaks bad engilsh and has a pierced lip/or tongue... which means he'll probably suck your dick, and i heard this blacksichic is huge. whats the deal?

btw.. sidelines is about the gayest fucking place you can go to to have a beer. you're all fucking losers. and so is Maniac for attempting to get me to come to that place.

Sincerely

Speedmonkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Upset cuz they all don't like you? Get over it imo :tongue1:

Killer
06-14-2007, 08:58 AM

Sincerely

Speedmonkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

awww did someone get filled in by their little hooker friend...

oh and maniac is a fag cause he can't follow simple directions.. and had to call every two minutes to find out how to get there... what a pussy...

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Sidelines???? whatta dump of a place, I have to agree.. gayest shit since rose colored doorbells lol

that sounds so much funnier in spanish.. anyways what kinda homos drink a pitcher of MGD then go get sweaty w/ each other playin volleyball.. "high life" my ass

Killer
06-14-2007, 09:04 AM
we didn't play volley ball....

we just shot the shit, drank a couple beer, and some of us ate...

St0lenR
06-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Sidelines???? whatta dump of a place, I have to agree.. gayest shit since rose colored doorbells lol

that sounds so much funnier in spanish.. anyways what kinda homos drink a pitcher of MGD then go get sweaty w/ each other playin volleyball.. "high life" my ass

Are you thinking about LA again?

Shawna
06-14-2007, 09:16 AM
aww the little slut was a good girl and filled you in on all of us ....im sorry I cant help it if I actually have boobs and an ass unlike her nasty ass

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 09:23 AM
lol wtf, who's the little slut? and will, we all know u and alex were too busy :idb: each other to come out :goodjob:

Shawna
06-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Jenna ....Jenn350z blonde girl last nite

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 09:27 AM
you bastards and your far off meets..... Wayne, dome make me come out there and rearrange your wipers and mirrors!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 09:31 AM
you bastards and your far off meets..... Wayne, dome make me come out there and rearrange your wipers and mirrors!!!!
o noes! not the wipers and mirrors! :2up: u come out here and ur goin home w/o that park bench on ur trunk... :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
06-14-2007, 09:33 AM
o noes! not the wipers and mirrors! :2up: u come out here and ur goin home w/o that park bench on ur trunk... :lmfao:

which sidelines do yall go to?

Killer
06-14-2007, 09:34 AM
which sidelines do yall go to?

the closest one to you...

marietta east of the chicken...

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 10:49 AM
HEY HUGO I GOT A PIECE OF VERGA SANDWICH LEFT IF U WANT IT

AND I KNOW YOU DO! QUE PERRA

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 10:50 AM
we didn't play volley ball....

we just shot the shit, drank a couple beer, and some of us ate...

YOU ARE A QUEER REGARDLESS IF VOLLEYBALL IS INVOLVED

I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR WARDROBE LATELY

Killer
06-14-2007, 10:51 AM
YOU ARE A QUEER REGARDLESS IF VOLLEYBALL IS INVOLVED

I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR WARDROBE LATELY

still not as bad as being a mexican.... i mean, have you looked at yourself lately?

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 10:54 AM

actually all i was told was "i didnt make it" from Maniac.. i didnt even talk to jenna. so... you just called her a slut for nothing. hmm oh well.

its simple fact/mathematics. all you IA bitches are ugly and fat. end of story. she didnt shit talk anyone to me. what i said is WHAT i said.. and next time invite. i have no problem repeating this to your pale skinned fat cheek face..

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 10:55 AM
lol, this threads turning ugly w/a quickness :lmao:

CHADbee
06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
lol wtf, who's the little slut?

OMG! :lmao:

REPS to blacksichic

SpeedMonkey

LOL w0rd nigga! :bump:

Killer
actually all i was told was "i didnt make it" from Maniac.. i didnt even talk to jenna. so... you just called her a slut for nothing. hmm oh well.

its simple fact/mathematics. all you IA bitches are ugly and fat. end of story.

lol, alex called jenn like 5 times.. each time he was completely in the wrong area... once he was on 85, once on 285, and another somewhere around windy hill.... "i didn't make it" really means "i can't read, or follow directions"

CHADbee
and and will, them bastards wanted to to drive from conyers to come out there :screwy:

Killer
06-14-2007, 10:57 AM

lol, didn't we have this discussion last night... ??? lol.

SpeedMonkey
OMG! :lmao:

REPS to blacksichic

dude.. they just met the girl. and she's calling her a slut?... now its one thing if we all fuck with her all the time.. but right now its not funny.. specially when its ONE ugly slut calling another IA girl a slut.

CHADbee
ANAL FTW

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
UGLY SLUTS FTL

WHERES KELLYS FAMOUS PIC AT LOLOL

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
lol, alex called jenn like 5 times.. each time he was completely in the wrong area... once he was on 85, once on 285, and another somewhere around windy hill.... "i didn't make it" really means "i can't read, or follow directions"

ok?.. thats cute.

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 10:59 AM
UGLY SLUTS FTL

i heard some people ran a train on that awhile back.. is that true? ewww.

CHADbee
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
specially when its ONE ugly slut calling another IA girl a slut.
will, we both know, it doesnt matter if they are on IA or not, they are ALL sluts.

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 11:02 AM
WHATTA SKANKA

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:03 AM
UGLY SLUTS FTL

yeah, and i think i still have a few of ur mother! wonder if i could dig those up.... that would fit the topic perfectly...

will, u know the truth... quit sticking up for ole jenna.....

besides we all informed her last night that she's a slut until proven not to be....

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 11:04 AM
will, we both know, it doesnt matter if they are on IA or not, they are ALL sluts.

yes.. but a slut cant call another girl a slut. its a rule.

MEN can call them sluts. specially if its that whale kelly.

CHADbee
06-14-2007, 11:04 AM
this thread is very entertaining but i have to go back to work. goddamn it.

have fun :D

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
yeah, and i think i still have a few of ur mother! wonder if i could dig those up.... that would fit the topic perfectly...

will, u know the truth... quit sticking up for ole jenna.....

besides we all informed her last night that she's a slut until proven not to be....

and why does it matter? im pretty sure a few IA heads haev been in your girls guts.

CHADbee
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
yes.. but a slut cant call another girl a slut. its a rule.

what if they kiss afterwards?

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:06 AM
last i heard, leadfoot called me as he was leaving and said he was behind a car eerily similar to alex's...goin the wrong direction :lmao:

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Wayne, if you do that....... i will steal your antenna, hubcaps and emblems and replace them all with VW stuff.

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:09 AM
and why does it matter? im pretty sure a few IA heads haev been in your girls guts.

it doesn't matter.. that's the point... it's all bullshit!

and nope.. just mine...

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:10 AM
last i heard, leadfoot called me as he was leaving and said he was behind a car eerily similar to alex's...goin the wrong direction :lmao:

LOL!!!! that's hilarious!!!!

(you ridin out tonight?)

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Wayne, if you do that....... i will steal your antenna, hubcaps and emblems and replace them all with VW stuff.

lol, he may cry.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
lol, he may cry.
lol, fuck u guys. gl gettin the sharkfin antenna off the car......and i have no hubcaps......but leave my emblems alone u dirty sumvabitch :rant:

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
(you ridin out tonight?)
i might, ed was talkin to me about it, lemme know.

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 11:17 AM
lol, fuck u guys. gl gettin the sharkfin antenna off the car......and i have no hubcaps......but leave my emblems alone u dirty sumvabitch :rant:
THEN i'll gank yo shit and put stock 14" VW wheels on it.

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 11:17 AM
KILLER I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHIPPIN THAT ASS AND WILL NOT LOSE SLEEP OVER BLOOD ON MY DICKIES!! STAIN RESISTANT FOR A REASON PUTO

KEEP TRYIN ME HOMEY, SEE IF I DONT SHOW UP @ A LIL GAYFEST MEET OF URS

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 11:22 AM
KILLER I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHIPPIN THAT ASS AND WILL NOT LOSE SLEEP OVER BLOOD ON MY DICKIES!! STAIN RESISTANT FOR A REASON PUTO

lol. i say we swing by next time. deal?

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:25 AM

listen here HOMEY, i'm not too worried about it... ur the one who started it back up... now either we can just keep playin along... or you can be the retard you normally are and take it all serious... if ur gonna talk shit, i'm gonna talk shit.... no need to take it personal... :goodjob:

lol, at stain resistant dickies lol!

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:26 AM
THEN i'll gank yo shit and put stock 14" VW wheels on it.
gahdamn, that's ruthless.....oh well, at least they won't be miata wheels.... :D

SpeedMonkey
listen here HOMEY, i'm not too worried about it... ur the one who started it back up... now either we can just keep playin along... or you can be the retard you normally are and take it all serious... if ur gonna talk shit, i'm gonna talk shit.... no need to take it personal... :goodjob:

just ignore it then.

"oh.. uhhhh im on IA cause my car isnt a domestic.. and pluse im an insecure fuck keepin eyes on my fat whale girlfriend".

Killer
lol. i say i keep swinging by nuts. deal?

whatever floats ur boat.

ShooterMcGavin

and here i thought y'all had squashed ur shit? :thinking:

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 11:28 AM
gahdamn, that's ruthless.....oh well, at least they won't be miata wheels.... :D

Im glad i wouldnt use Miata wheels..... they're worth more.

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 11:28 AM

killer is not funny. he needs to die.

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:29 AM
just ignore it then.

"oh.. uhhhh im on IA cause my car isnt a domestic.. and pluse im an insecure fuck keepin eyes on my fat whale girlfriend".

why should i ignore if he doesn't??? same with you?

and no, i was on ia pretty good bit before chante... (who is not a fat whale)

i got on ia to get in the car scene... and find a car i liked.. i did both.. that's why i'm here... (but now i sold my car... so...)

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:30 AM

as did i! till he started takin cheap shots again... oh well.. the saga continues i guess...

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:30 AM
killer is not funny. he needs to die.

oooooooooooooooooooo buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:32 AM
killer is not funny.
i agree :goodjob: :lmao:

he needs to die.
now you're just being mean....i mean, don't you want everyone dead? :D

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Im glad i wouldnt use Miata wheels..... they're worth more.
if you're measuring worth by cartloads of cow poo, then yes :yes: :D

Killer
06-14-2007, 11:36 AM
i agree :goodjob: :lmao:

now you're just being mean....i mean, don't you want everyone dead? :D

EAD SLANT EYES!!!!

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Haha, 4 pages of Bullshit because Will's description is accurate.

Jennnzee
06-14-2007, 11:42 AM
HA! Slut? Ok BlackSiChic.
First off, I didnt even talk to Will about ANYTHING. He posted this on his own, nothing to do with me.
Obviously if you get on IA and call me a slut for no reason, then you are one 2 faced bitch. I was nothing but nice to you last night (other than the fact that I think you need to cover up your clevage.) I thought you were a decent girl, but I was wrong, you are just another IA shit talker =)

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 11:47 AM
HA! Slut? Ok BlackSiChic.
First off, I didnt even talk to Will about ANYTHING. He posted this on his own, nothing to do with me.
Obviously if you get on IA and call me a slut for no reason, then you are one 2 faced bitch. I was nothing but nice to you last night (other than the fact that I think you need to cover up your clevage.) I thought you were a decent girl, but I was wrong, you are just another IA shit talker =)

i just called her a fat bitch.. and guessed right. so i guess she think because you saw her fat ass you reported her obesity to me as soon as you hit gwinnett grounds.

sorry guys.. i had no idea my bullshit description was extremely accurate.

Bballjamal
06-14-2007, 11:48 AM
:eek:

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 11:49 AM
dayummmm.....i knew this thread had potential from the get go..... :lmfao:

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Hmm, Jennnzee why dont you put yourself in there shoes and look at it from the other side. You, who know Speedmonkey, come out lastnight meet all of them and suddenly the next morning you see a post like this, what is gonna be your first reaction. If you say you would have thought differently you lie.

Ran
06-14-2007, 12:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Motivational%20Posters/Funny.jpg

Kelly
06-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Hmm Jennnzee why dont you put yourself in there shoes look at it from the other side. You who know Speedmonkey come out lastnight meet all of them and suddenly the next morning you see a post like this what is gonna be your first reaction. If you say you would have thought differently you lie.

Commas, FTW.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 12:06 PM
^^^commas aren't the only things wrong here... :D

Kelly
06-14-2007, 12:07 PM
^^^commas aren't the only things wrong here... :D

Indeed

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Commas, FTW.

eh whatever you still got what i was saying

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 12:09 PM
^^^lol :yes: but it was a challenge though :P

Kelly
06-14-2007, 12:09 PM
eh whatever you still got what i was saying

True. Just sayin...

:bannana:

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 12:11 PM
ok ok I edited it and added a few commas for ease of reading :)

Kelly
06-14-2007, 12:12 PM
+1 :D

RandomGuy
06-14-2007, 12:14 PM
everything sounds funnier in spanish, AYE CARAMBA

Jennnzee
06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Hmm, Jennnzee why dont you put yourself in there shoes and look at it from the other side. You, who know Speedmonkey, come out lastnight meet all of them and suddenly the next morning you see a post like this, what is gonna be your first reaction. If you say you would have thought differently you lie.

Agreed. I understand completely. But I didn't go out there to be a fucking Russian spy or anything. Come on now....I know SpeedMonkey but that doesnt mean I am reporting my findings back to him. Why is everyone so insecure about what goes down? If you wouldnt shit talk so much then you wouldnt have to worry....

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Agreed. I understand completely. But I didn't go out there to be a fucking Russian spy or anything. Come on now....I know SpeedMonkey but that doesnt mean I am reporting my findings back to him. Why is everyone so insecure about what goes down? If you wouldnt shit talk so much then you wouldnt have to worry....

Don't ignore my PM you dumb bitch! I'm on their side now slut! :2up:

St0lenR
06-14-2007, 12:37 PM
HEY HUGO I GOT A PIECE OF VERGA SANDWICH LEFT IF U WANT IT

AND I KNOW YOU DO! QUE PERRA

This aint LA man..we dont swing that way homie

Killer
06-14-2007, 12:46 PM

can we just stick with ur a hooker until we say ur not... come on now. we discussed this in a civil manor last night...

and i didn't hear you arguing...

Jennnzee
06-14-2007, 12:48 PM
How about no?
I do remember the conversation, but as I recall I didnt say anything because I was too busy thinking how retarded you sounded.....

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 12:50 PM
fuck sidelines and fuck everyone that fucking went. i only called once, and when i was trying to get simple direction, all of yall were acting like fucking bitches, IRL act like a real person... yall were acting like we were still on IA.

i wanted to hangout for a bit and put more faces over the SN's. but fuck that, im never gonna waste my time again to go anywhere yall faggots go. i thought yall were gonna be cool about it, but i was fucking wrong. Shawna next time i fucking call you for directions you fucking answer, why the fuck did you pass the phone to ED? last night was the gayes fucking night ever.... that was how it fucking started, sideline faggots.

Killer
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
How about no?
I do remember the conversation, but as I recall I didnt say anything because I was too busy thinking how retarded you sounded.....

dang.... and i thought you were gonna be alright....

Killer
06-14-2007, 12:54 PM
fuck sidelines and fuck everyone that fucking went. i only called once, and when i was trying to get simple direction, all of yall were acting like fucking bitches, IRL act like a real person... yall were acting like we were still on IA.

i wanted to hangout for a bit and put more faces over the SN's. but fuck that, im never gonna waste my time again to go anywhere yall faggots go. i thought yall were gonna be cool about it, but i was fucking wrong. Shawna next time i fucking call you for directions you fucking answer, why the fuck did you pass the phone to ED? last night was the gayes fucking night ever.... that was how it fucking started, sideline faggots.

wayne gave you perfect directions... i was next to him when he did so... also, there have been directions posted numerous times in the sideline threads... learn to read.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 12:54 PM
i just read this whole fucking thread! lol @ it.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 12:56 PM
wayne gave you perfect directions... i was next to him when he did so... also, there have been directions posted numerous times in the sideline threads... learn to read.killer thats not the fucking point... yall acting fucking childish is what got to me.... i doin't know hwo the fuck i was talking to cause all of you faggots kept passing the phone around.

but ive met Ed and Wayne, they're pretty cool... but the rest of you... i completely dislike now.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
ps; Me and d993s were gonna whoop some ass if we had gotten there, lucky we didn't.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:00 PM
killer thats not the fucking point... yall acting fucking childish is what got to me.... i doin't know hwo the fuck i was talking to cause all of you faggots kept passing the phone around.

but ive met Ed and Wayne, they're pretty cool... but the rest of you... i completely dislike now.

dude, all i know is shawna gave the phone to ed, and ed gave it to wayne because he wanted you to get correct directions...

that's the only people that had the phone, so how you gonna act like it was passed around to everyone at the table? you asked wayne "who is this" and that's when he went "does it matter who this is!??!" he still gave you directions...

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 01:00 PM
haha, that does reek a little bit of the troof :D :goodjob:

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:02 PM
dude, all i know is shawna gave the phone to ed, and ed gave it to wayne because he wanted you to get correct directions...

that's the only people that had the phone, so how you gonna act like it was passed around to everyone at the table? you asked wayne "who is this" and that's when he went "does it matter who this is!??!" he still gave you directions...
whatever killer, next Wed. go again, this time d993s, SpeedMonkey, thinkfast, WickedIXMR, Me... will be attending... make it aight. peace.

Killer
ps; Me and d993s were gonna whoop some ass if we had gotten there, lucky we didn't.

is that dave? that his name? cause he called a couple times too right? and ya'll were near folks.. which is down 41.... all you had to do was turn around AND TURN RIGHT AT THE BIG CHICKEN!!!! which again is what we told you. but ya'll were being pussies and wanted an "intersection"..... maybe ur not from the area.. but i promise the word "big chicken" is all you needed to know... it's quite literal.

ShooterMcGavin

u hurt my e-feelings :( lolol. seriously though, i never even got to give the man here directions cuz i think he was already pissed he was being passed around like a joint, i was goin to give u some good directions though :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 01:03 PM
5 bucks say u get lost again, thanks for the 5 from last night for not showing.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:03 PM
whatever killer, next Wed. go again, this time d993s, SpeedMonkey, thinkfast, WickedIXMR, Me... will be attending... make it aight. peace.

lol, it's hilarious that you want to fight someone because you couldn't follow directions.. THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU! LOL!!!!!!

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:04 PM
u hurt my e-feelings :( lolol. seriously though, i never even got to give the man here directions cuz i think he was already pissed he was being passed around like a joint, i was goin to give u some good directions though :goodjob:

no dude, you told him to hit 75 and all that...

or were you telling ed to tell him that???

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:05 PM
u hurt my e-feelings :( lolol. seriously though, i never even got to give the man here directions cuz i think he was already pissed he was being passed around like a joint, i was goin to give u some good directions though :goodjob:dude, the reason why i said "aight peace." and hanged up was cause of that... i didn't get my feelings hurt, just everytime i give out directions to any meet or whatever, im cool about it and don't take it as a joke.. but like i said i thought yall were cool... shit, i guess i was wrong(this doesn't go out to ed or wayne)

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:06 PM
lol, it's hilarious that you want to fight someone because you couldn't follow directions.. THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU! LOL!!!!!!who the fuck said im mad? or any of us... we're just gonna roll threw that fucking cracka ass place, and put some mexican flava on it...

next Wed. its a date.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
5 bucks say u get lost again, thanks for the 5 from last night for not showing.PM me your fucking number tim! david was gonna call you, but he doesn't have it either

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Killer, do you really act like a little bitch in person? If so, wow.

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 01:08 PM
hey man we have lots of mexican flavor in the area this is where all my "help" comes from.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:09 PM
dude, the reason why i said "aight peace." and hanged up was cause of that... i didn't get my feelings hurt, just everytime i give out directions to any meet or whatever, im cool about it and don't take it as a joke.. but like i said i thought yall were cool... shit, i guess i was wrong(this doesn't go out to ed or wayne)

how doesn't it??? they were the ones trying to give u directions!

and how does it apply to anyone that was never put on the phone?

do you even know who u talked to last night?

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 01:09 PM
PM me your fucking number tim! david was gonna call you, but he doesn't have it either
i'll give to dave but u not so much. lol

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Killer, do you really act like a little bitch in person? If so, wow.

i'm acting like a bitch???

i'm the one crying because i couldn't find my way to 75...

think again bub

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Well I think he is just upset because he didnt get to talk to Shawna and had he little e-heart broken when she passed him off. But what do I know

hydroshutter
I'm thinking clear. If I was talking about directions, I would've mentioned it in my previous post.

Maniaç
how doesn't it??? they were the ones trying to give u directions!

and how does it apply to anyone that was never put on the phone?

do you even know who u talked to last night?killer, check this out... im being very fucking serious right now...

shut your fucking mouth, and don't ever say shit like i could find this i couldn't find that, i know how to get to 75... im not a fucking idiot.. just leave this fucking thread alone, and go post in another one.. last night i was really pissed.. im trying to forget about it.. so please, shut the fuck up

Shawna
06-14-2007, 01:13 PM
hmmm
A. Jenna Im calling you a slut for other reasons and as for my cleavage im sorry that I have boobs you dont...all you are is a challenge and that challenge was acheived....

B. Alex I gave the phone to Ed b/c I thought he could give you better directions that I could b/c I didnt know where you were coming from thank you and good bye

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:15 PM
hmmm
A. Jenna Im calling you a slut for other reasons and as for my cleavage im sorry that I have boobs you dont...all you are is a challenge and that challenge was acheived....

B. Alex I gave the phone to Ed b/c I thought he could give you better directions that I could b/c I didnt know where you were coming from thank you and good bye
Next Wed. see ALL of you there again. peace.

Ed
where's the IA we know drama picture when you need it...

hulud hurry up and post it here.

Shawna
alex fyi Im not scared of you

Jennnzee
06-14-2007, 01:16 PM
hmmm

And you are a challenge that NO ONE wants to achieve!

I have boobs, I chose to cover them. Its a great idea that more girls like you should try. :goodjob:

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:17 PM
alex fyi Im not scared of youshawna this has nothing to do with you.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:18 PM
And you are a challenge that NO ONE wants to achieve!

I have boobs, I chose to cover them. Its a great idea that more girls like you should try. :goodjob:lol, jenna.. don't even worry about it... lets move on.

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 01:19 PM
hmmm

Pics of said titties?

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:19 PM
oh and Ed, i really wanted to make it... so i could've raced you... WRX vs Evo. might have been close. hahaha!

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 01:22 PM
this thread is starting to sound like "west side story" hurry everyone take sides.

Ed
yeah, i wanna race you too.

Ed
this thread is starting to sound like "west side story" hurry everyone take sides.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:23 PM
yeah, i wanna race you too.
:D Untuned WRX vs Tuned Evo. sounds good. lol. let me know when bro.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:28 PM
shawna this has nothing to do with you.

maniac.... seriously who the hell are you mad at???

ur saying that ur not mad at ed, wayne, or shawna.... but ur mad at the people who didn't give you directions when you called... THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO!

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:29 PM
maniac.... seriously who the hell are you mad at???

ur saying that ur not mad at ed, wayne, or shawna.... but ur mad at the people who didn't give you directions when you called... THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO!kyle, please let it go. or seriously start praying.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 01:30 PM
no dude, you told him to hit 75 and all that...

or were you telling ed to tell him that???
i was telling ed...

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:30 PM
:D Untuned WRX vs Tuned Evo. sounds good. lol. let me know when bro.

i want to foot race both of you....

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:31 PM
i want to foot race both of you....trying to be funny now? i don't foot race, im slow. but so is my car so... now like i said, stop posting in this bitch.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:31 PM
kyle, please let it go.

alright, i'll let it go... but next time i think you should be more clear on who ur mad at and why....

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
ATTENTION:

Killer, let it fucking go. ill probably see everyone of you faggots very soon... just keep alook out for my WRX. peace.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
alex, i expect a 50 pg thesis by tomorrow outlining:

-why you're mad
-who you're mad at
-the reasons behind your madness
-your feelings and how the situation made you feel
-what you would've done differently if you could've

:goodjob:

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:34 PM
trying to be funny now? i don't foot race, im slow. but so is my car so... now like i said, stop posting in this bitch.

no, i'm serious as a heart attack.... i drive a truck now.. and i think i could out run it on foot as well....

so instead of offering to race you or anyone in my truck i thought i'd give it a shot on foot... that's all...

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:35 PM

-why you're mad
-who you're mad at

LOL! word... a little clarity is all i'm askin for!

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 01:36 PM
I should've gone to that meet instead. :(

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:36 PM

-why you're mad
-who you're mad at

PM replied.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:37 PM

should have.... it's an easy place to find!! :goodjob:

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:37 PM
LOL!!! I JUST NOTICED THE TITLE CHANGE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I should've gone to that meet instead. :(dude, you're gay! mod your fucking STi and fucking smoke Ed. next time we all meet up, roll threw and you'll see how ED gets owned by a WRX. that'll get you to mod it... hurry up man...

Leadfoot_mf
lirl

Xpsi
should have.... it's an easy place to find!! :goodjob:

Ed always tells me to go with him, but I had better plans yesterday night. maybe I'll make the next one :)

ShooterMcGavin
damn right jr :goodjob:

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
dude, you're gay! mod your fucking STi and fucking smoke Ed. next time we all meet up, roll threw and you'll see how ED gets owned by a WRX. that'll get you to mod it... hurry up man...

I dont have the money to do it. I'm changing jobs now, so give me at least 3 months.

Shawna
06-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Alex i would have honestly given you directions but I had a sleeping baby in my lap and I dont give good directions

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:41 PM
I dont have the money to do it. I'm changing jobs now, so give me at least 3 months.im mexican dude, come on... if i can do it you can. lol
and yeah, if you ever need help with any installation let me know..

Xpsi
damn right jr :goodjob:

hahaha, Wayne. What's going on man?

Killer
Alex i would have honestly given you directions but I had a sleeping baby in my lap and I dont give good directions

don't worry, he's not mad at you...

Leadfoot_mf
lol @ wayne

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:42 PM
im mexican dude, come on... if i can do it you can. lol
and yeah, if you ever need help with any installation, like siding or something... let me know..

LOL at your first statement... reps if i can!

and lol at the revised second statement...

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 01:44 PM

hahaha, nice way to say it. Cool, thanks. If i need it, I'll holla at you.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:45 PM
ok everyone, im not mad anymore, i really was yesterday.. shawna im just fucking around... but chill out with jenna, it wasn't cool what you said.. she told me yall were pretty cool. and then she reads what you wrote, come on.. thats not cool...

next wed. ill make it.. now that i know how to get there. that faggot "B" better go next week, this time ill bet 100 dollars that i do go.. ok. now im not pissed, killer fuck it... hahahaha! i was just fucking with you. lol. calm down, im not that big of an asshole... aight, so did yall have fun faggots? and what did yall say about "Maniac" yesterday? Shawna did you get the text message i sent you? and did you tell them? lol.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
hahaha, nice way to say it. Cool, thanks. If i need it, I'll holla at you.im serious bro. im not just trying to sound like a nice guy, im really down. just let me know.
but you have to bring the tools. haha!

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:48 PM
ok everyone, im not mad anymore, i really was yesterday.. shawna im just fucking around... but chill out with jenna, it wasn't cool what you said.. she told me yall were pretty cool. and then she reads what you wrote, come on.. thats not cool...

next wed. ill make it.. now that i know how to get there. that faggot "B" better go next week, this time ill bet 100 dollars that i do go.. ok. now im not pissed, killer fuck it... hahahaha! i was just fucking with you. lol. calm down, im not that big of an asshole... aight, so did yall have fun faggots? and what did yall say about "Maniac" yesterday? Shawna did you get the text message i sent you? and did you tell them? lol.

(peter griffin voice) Go on?

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 01:48 PM
im serious bro. im not just trying to sound like a nice guy, im really down. just let me know.
but you have to bring the tools. haha!

hahaha, then it's better if you come to my place I have air tools, they make everything easier.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:49 PM
(peter griffin voice) Go on?lol. i guess not, *rolls eyes* thanks shawna, you suck! :tongue1:

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:50 PM
hahaha, then it's better if you come to my place I have air tools, they make everything easier.oh shit! w0rd. +3 for air tools. and dude, seriously get rid of your GAY ASS FUCKIN AVATAR ASAP!

ShooterMcGavin
lol, reps for speaking the troof :D

ShooterMcGavin
lol @ wayne
what? what'd i do? :D

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 01:51 PM
oh shit! w0rd. +3 for air tools. and dude, seriously get rid of your GAY ASS FUCKIN AVATAR ASAP!
this coming from the guy that had the "cute" monkey on his shit just yesterday :lmfao:

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:52 PM
oh shit! y0 faggots! its already 3pm! fuck! i haven't even taken a shower, im out guys...
fuck i forgot i have to work today! SHIT! peace.

Leadfoot_mf
changed the title

Killer
this coming from the guy that had the "cute" monkey on his shit just yesterday :lmfao:

LOL!!!!

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:53 PM
oh shit! y0 faggots! its already 3pm! fuck! i haven't even taken a shower, im out guys...
fuck i forgot i have to work today! SHIT! peace.

(cleveland voice) that's just nasty.....

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:54 PM
before i go, where the fuck are my fucking reps?

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 01:54 PM
FUK THAT

RIOTS

WILL.. WHAT THE DEAL MAN, WHERE THE YEZCA AT, FUK THESE IA TRASH TALKERS.. THATS ALL THEY GOOD FOR

ROUND UP YOUR LIL SIS MANIACA AND ROLL ONE UP

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Jenna, if you see this post... ill call you later, i need to get some info on somethings. lol. peace.

Killer
06-14-2007, 01:55 PM
before i go, where the fuck are my fucking reps?

if you meant me... i tried...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 01:57 PM
FUK THAT

RIOTS

WILL.. WHAT THE DEAL MAN, WHERE THE YEZCA AT, FUK THESE IA TRASH TALKERS.. THATS ALL THEY GOOD FOR

ROUND UP YOUR LIL SIS MANIACA AND ROLL ONE UP LOL FUCKING FAGGOT! Y0 WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA SMOKE A QUICK ONE? IM A ROOKY SO, ONLY THREE HITS FOR ME...

AND STOP SUCKING WILL'S COCK RICKY FUCK!

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 01:58 PM
FUK THAT

RIOTS

ROUND UP YOUR LIL SIS MANIACA AND ROLL ONE UP
relax ricky, here i thought u were busy dealing w/some real life beef :D

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 01:59 PM
oh shit! w0rd. +3 for air tools. and dude, seriously get rid of your GAY ASS FUCKIN AVATAR ASAP!

why? I like it. hahah, you gonna ask me to change it on wrxatl too? lol

thinkfast®
06-14-2007, 02:03 PM
relax ricky, here i thought u were busy dealing w/some real life beef :D

OH I AM HOMEY, WHICH IS WHY IM NOT ON AS OFTEN... ITS JUST THE L.A. IN ME, I AINT ONE TO TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY.. WE RELEASE STRESS IN THE FORM OF CITYWIDE RIOTING LOL

AINT NOTHIN LIKE THE SMELL OF FRESH SHOOTOUTS IN THE MORNING

Ed
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM

-why you're mad
-who you're mad at

funniest post of the thread. i tried to rep but cannot.

Jennnzee
Alex:
Ok....lol

thinkfast®
LOL FUCKING FAGGOT! Y0 WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA SMOKE A QUICK ONE? IM A ROOKY SO, ONLY THREE HITS FOR ME...

AND STOP SUCKING WILL'S COCK RICKY FUCK!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/shutyoass2_2.gif

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 02:06 PM
AINT NOTHIN LIKE THE SMELL OF FRESH SHOOTOUTS IN THE MORNING
:lmfao: u are a trip

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:08 PM

Sincerely

Speedmonkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

I like being the first mentioned in these types of threads.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Can I get some notes please?

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Can I get some notes please?

will loves maniac...

maniac likes to cry...

jenna is a hooker....

shawna has boobies....

you're confused...???

that pretty much sums it up..

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
I like being the first mentioned in these types of threads.
don't flatter yourself, he was just going in alphabetical order :lmfao:

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:19 PM
but the rest of you... i completely dislike now.

What the fuck did I do?

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:20 PM
What the fuck did I do?

all of us that didn't talk to him on the phone.. some how gave him bad directions on the phone... but ed, shawna, and wayne didn't...

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 02:22 PM

so thats why you're fat. the baby... ohhhh.. my apologies LOL.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Next Wed. see ALL of you there again. peace.

Aw fuck, and i'll be in Texas. Ain't that a bitch.

News flash:

If I am ever there and some shit goes down and my child get injured; I will be in jail for life. I promise that shit.

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 02:23 PM
OMFG IA RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!

Doppelgänger
06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh... 10th page ownag3 bitches.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:26 PM

I will be in Texas.:cry:

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I will be in Texas.:cry:

Edit your post back!

edit:: oops, wrong post.

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Aw fuck, and i'll be in Texas. Ain't that a bitch.

News flash:

If I am ever there and some shit goes down and my child get injured; I will be in jail for life. I promise that shit.
news flash don't take your kid to a bar.

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 02:28 PM

+1

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
don't flatter yourself, he was just going in alphabetical order :lmfao:

Well than I am glad that " goes before A in the alphabet.:lmfao:

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
so thats why you're fat. the baby... ohhhh.. my apologies LOL.

It was my daughter, please do not run your mouth about her.

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:30 PM

LOL!!!!

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:30 PM

News Flash:

We were eating.

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
i think BlackSichi and silverstone Z are sisters.... both stupid bitches.

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:32 PM
News Flash:

We were eating.

you have a point... i wouldn't have really considered it a bar/party atmosphere...

but i can actually hear tim saying that and it makes me giggle.. lol..

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 02:33 PM
News Flash:

We were eating.

oh well by all means that makes okay then

.:Zero:.
cliffsnotes?

"B"

Close, but SilverStone is a guy.

Killer

not that i agree...

but LOL!!!!!!

SpeedMonkey
It was my daughter, please do not run your mouth about her.

so this blacksi slut has your kid, and fucks YSLBTT... white trash at its finest

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:34 PM
so this blacksi slut has your kid, and fucks YSLBTT... white trash at its finest

no mallory is banging ed...

SpeedMonkey
Close, but SilverStone is a guy.

he definately does NOT sound like one.

"B"
you have a point... i wouldn't have really considered it a bar/party atmosphere...

No, Sidelines has a "family friendly" atmosphere. If it was a real "bar", Shelby would not be there. It is the same way at Highland Grill.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:35 PM
lmfao

Not even close. She was holding my daughter. She is not my babymomma.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:35 PM
no mallory is banging ed...:2up:

lmfao

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
No, Sidelines has a "family friendly" atmosphere. If it was a real "bar", Shelby would not be there. It is the same way at Highland Grill.

why did you quote me... and say no? i was agreeing with you!??!!

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
why did you quote me... and say no? i was agreeing with you!??!!

I was agreeing with you by saying that Sidelines is a family friendly place. At least on Wednesdays it is.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
B comes in and all the drama leaves.

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 02:41 PM
lmfao

Not even close. She was holding my daughter. She is not my babymomma.

well then wtf is her excuse for being a fat ass?

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:42 PM

slow slow day....

especially at work!!! WTF!

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:42 PM
:2up:

lmfao

(missed this one..)

LOL!!! back at u!

Kelly
06-14-2007, 02:44 PM
slow slow day....

especially at work!!! WTF!

:rly: Then why have you failed to text me back the responses I've wanted today and instead said "Sorry i'm busy"????

:rolleyes:

Ed
06-14-2007, 02:46 PM

tim is always making you giggle its so cute...

no mallory is banging ed...

:no:

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:51 PM

:no:

IDB?

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:53 PM
well then wtf is her excuse for being a fat ass?
She is FAR from being fat, but if I had to make a guess it would be; lack of sex.

hydroshutter
BlackSIChic, you never responded to my request :(

Killer
:rly: Then why have you failed to text me back the responses I've wanted today and instead said "Sorry i'm busy"????

i'm on the phone with the same person.... and she's asian at that....

SLOW DAY!!!

Ed
06-14-2007, 02:54 PM
IDB?

if they like it ya know... to each his/their own lol

Killer
06-14-2007, 02:55 PM

i'll cutchu!!!!

and don't deny banging mallory.. u said it yourself...

(what's worse is that mallory is a guy.. fag)

SilverStoneZ
06-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Hmm nope not sisters last time i checked i was no girl.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:56 PM
i'll cutchu!!!!

Excuse me, Mallory pitches.:idb:

Ed
i'll cutchu!!!!

Hotel Manager: And this is the bathroom, but watch out we got some bad roaches here.
Red Roach: Hey, you're on our turf man!
Green Roach: Hey man! I'll cut you, I'll cut you up so bad you, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad!
Brian: Those are bad roaches.

Leadfoot_mf
wow this thread took a turn for the ghey.

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Is anyone here good at making sigs?

"B"
06-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Hotel Manager: And this is the bathroom, but watch out we got some bad roaches here.
Green Roach: Hey man! I'll cut you, I'll cut you up so bad you, you gonna wish I no cut you so bad!

Who the fuck is Brian?

Ed
06-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Who the fuck is Brian?

thats a quote from family guy.

Echonova
06-14-2007, 02:59 PM
I didn't make it, but you can have it. It reminds me of you.

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:00 PM

Sorta like you did when you bought your Miata.

However your avatar is f'n hilarious! :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 03:00 PM
BlackSIChic, you never responded to my request :(
yes please respond with picture pronto. :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
right around the time when "B" came in.... :D

Killer
06-14-2007, 03:02 PM

LOL!!!!! i can't rep you!!!! LOL!!!!!!

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I didn't make it, but you can have it. It reminds me of you.
Not funny. How you gonna send me away for Father's day and not even invite me to the pit on Saturday night?

Man, that is cold.

Leadfoot_mf
06-14-2007, 03:03 PM

thems fighten words.

Killer
06-14-2007, 03:04 PM

OMG BABE!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU :cry: YOU'RE GETTING THE :idb: TONIGHT!!!!

"B"

These things happen when I kill the drama. It isn't my fault people back down when I stand up.:ninja:

Leadfoot_mf
good point

"B"
OMG BABE!!! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU :cry: YOU'RE GETTING THE :idb: TONIGHT!!!!

:idb: before marrage is unacceptable. Make him wait Chante.

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:05 PM
thems fighten words.
:boxing:

(btw, for some reason I put "lol at your sig" instead of avatar in your reps. my bad)

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:05 PM
good point

And a good, hearty FUCK you too.:lmfao:

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:06 PM
:idb: before marrage is unacceptable. Make him wait Chante.

Lol. Good point. We're gonna have to hold off Killer.

Ha ha..

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
hahaha

B = Killer cock blocker.

So Kelly, *Joey voice* How you doin'?

Ed
06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
so idb before marriage is unnaceptable?

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
No he meant doggie :goodjob:

lol

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
so idb before marriage is unnaceptable?

Kelly can't have sex with Killer until the are married. I am going to meat her this weekend though.:ninja:

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:11 PM
What the hell happened. Who's deleting my posts???

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:11 PM
I am still trying to figure out how '"B" is a moron'

Kelly
06-14-2007, 03:12 PM
No it's still there. I'm so friggin confused :???:

"B"
What the hell happened. Who's deleting my posts???

That's what I was wondering. I thought you did it though.

Kelly
I am still trying to figure out how '"B" is a moron'

Aw, did it hurt your feeling? :D

It's better than being a "fat whale". Lol...

"B"
No it's still there. I'm so friggin confused :???:

It was gone for a few minutes. I even had to delete one of mine because yours was gone. lol

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 03:13 PM
ur such a buzzkill man :gay:

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 03:13 PM

bwahahahah :smileowne

"B"
06-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Aw, did it hurt your feeling? :D

It's better than being a "fat whale". Lol...

I am still trying to figure that one out too; but mine was more important. :lmfao:

How much do you weigh buck nekkid and just out of the shower with wet hair? Like a buck o 2?