PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going Insane

Crazy Asian
06-14-2007, 01:51 AM
I got this fucking annoying bird that LOVES TO FUCKING CHIRP IN THE EARLY MORNINGS!!! So when I open my windows and have a nice sleep this muther fucker chirps like WHEW WHIT!!! WTF IS THIS BIRD AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SHUT IT UP!!!!! GODAMN!!!!

gijoe0720
06-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Shoot it

.:Zero:.
06-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Nicotine is a poison that is odorless, and tasteless. The average cigarette contains 12+ mg of nicotine. Buy a pack of non-menthol cigarettes and dump the tobacco into a small pot of water. About 50 to 60mg is fatal to a full sized human so this should be more than enough to kill a bird. Let it stand there for a few hours. Because nicotine is a polar substance, it will bond to the water molecules. Strain the water through a coffee filter, and throw away the tobacco. Nicotine boils at 123-125° C, so you can boil the water until you have a reasonable amount of the substance. Add bird seeds and continue boiling for a few minutes. Put that shit out side in a bird feeder, and you won't have problems with birds for quite some time. It'll take care of the squirrels around your area as well.

Maniaç
06-14-2007, 02:19 AM
deal with it.

RandomGuy
06-14-2007, 02:57 AM
put bird seeds under the tree, that'll make itgo away

"B"
06-14-2007, 04:27 AM
Nicotine is a poison that is odorless, and tasteless. The average cigarette contains 12+ mg of nicotine. Buy a pack of non-menthol cigarettes and dump the tobacco into a small pot of water. About 50 to 60mg is fatal to a full sized human so this should be more than enough to kill a bird. Let it stand there for a few hours. Because nicotine is a polar substance, it will bond to the water molecules. Strain the water through a coffee filter, and throw away the tobacco. Nicotine boils at 123-125° C, so you can boil the water until you have a reasonable amount of the substance. Add bird seeds and continue boiling for a few minutes. Put that shit out side in a bird feeder, and you won't have problems with birds for quite some time. It'll take care of the squirrels around your area as well.

^^^^One sick fuck.

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2007, 08:25 AM
make it an offer it can't refuse....

cactusEG
06-14-2007, 08:38 AM
make it an offer it can't refuse....

lol ok marlin brando