PDA

View Full Version : to the person who.......

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:26 PM
2 motherfuckers almost broke into my house i know its from here on ia cuz i heard something about it IF yall really want my fucking parts come get them bitch im waiting for your ass yall better be happy that i didnt get yall motherfuckers this shit gots to end first taking cars now breaking into peolpes homes wtf i know who did it so yall better watch out bitch

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-06-2005, 10:31 PM
ok, now time to breath...

Scrappy
07-06-2005, 10:31 PM
who did it? just tell us...

sorry about that though

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:32 PM
naw not yet till i find that bitch ill post a pic of the ass all beat down and shit

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-06-2005, 10:35 PM
damn... that's just crazy

The Ren
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
I dont know you... but thats some fucked up shit.. This breaking in/stealing shit has gotten too far...

Scrappy
07-06-2005, 10:40 PM
k smart thing to do was not say anything about beat downs... then post the picture to save your ass... but how about do the smart thing and throw thier ass in jail for attempted breaking and entering or wahtever its called... thats more reality than being beat down... seems they might of had that happen before by others

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:42 PM
just to tell that bitch if he sees this thread im coming for your ass u just fucked up big time i aint playing games i dont think its right for them to COME to MY home and break in and take my shit that i work my ass off for i work 62 hours a week working for all my shit i aint going to let some lowlife bitch take that from me if u see this come to my house and take my parts infront of me and see what happens to your ass that if i dont get your ass before u come again if u do

Scrappy
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
k calling him out is cool, and entertainment... but e-thuggin to someone no one knows who it is, nor can join is no fun :( even though this is serious shit... get em!

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
its some kid named corey and his lil buddy mike corey drives a red 240

soul
07-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Damn retards guess they didnt see the MY MP5 fucking thread, jesus you should have unloaded on em

dereksi
07-06-2005, 10:52 PM
What a couple of punk motherfuckers. I CANT stand a fucking punk ass thief. I say the minute you step foot in my house your gonna fell my fucking malzberg pump in the face,chest,back I dont give a fuck!!!I will shot first and ask questions later. Thats my motherfucking word. FUCKA THIEF!!!!

Bishop
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Fuck these bitches up

Scrappy
07-06-2005, 10:55 PM
they are on here?

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Damn retards guess they didnt see the MY MP5 fucking thread, jesus you should have unloaded on em

i know for real jed but the fucking gun was up in my damn room david ran and got it but by then it was to late the bitch had ran off

thankgod the car is not here and its at the shop lol they could only get my body kit my new coil overs the new turbo ,manifold, lines, downpipe, injectors, and standlone

hey jed u want to go with me to fing this ass hole we going to hold it down how we did that one kid in the wendys parking lot remember man good old days

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Fuck these bitches up

oh im going to fuck there ass up i got my lil friend sitting next to me now (mp5) if they come back then ill post pics of there ass's of here

dereksi
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Post pics!! Kinda like a wanted dead or alive poster. lol

flysi00
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
they are on here?

yeah they go by different s/n they only got like 5-10 post or something

T-Mo Goodie
07-06-2005, 11:00 PM
this just happened not too long ago??? I am confused

flysi00
Post pics!! Kinda like a wanted dead or alive poster. lol

hell yeah im going to post pics i have heard someother things to so if somehas gotta anything stolen pm me and ill let yall in from what i have heard and other

dereksi
What are they old friends of yours? How did they find out you had those parts and where you live?

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:01 PM
this just happened not too long ago??? I am confused

yeah just happen it happen at about 11:10

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
What are they old friends of yours? How did they find out you had those parts and where you live?

naw i had some of the parts for sale and my car was in the shop getting some work done so i didnt have a car and he came out to my houseto pick up the parts then he said oh i forgot the money ill be back in a few mins im going to run to th bank and ever came back and i didnt think of it as anything cuz anything could have happen then i started hearing oh they going to break into your house cuz they dont got the money for it and shit

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:07 PM
See NEVER let anybody know where you live. Especially here on IA. You cant trust anybody. Meet people somewhere other then your house. Especially if your selling shit to people you dont know.

The Yousef
07-06-2005, 11:07 PM
See NEVER let anybody know where you live. Especially here on IA. You cant trust anybody. Meet people somewhere other then your house. Especially if your selling shit to people you dont know.

thats good advice.... :goodjob:

T-Mo Goodie
07-06-2005, 11:09 PM
True that!!!!!!!!! Hell my cars aren't een registered where I live, so if you get my tag number, good luck finding me. LOLOLOL

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:11 PM

yo i know most of the time i meet peolpe but i didnt have a car and i needed the money to get the car out so i had to do what i had to do

Bishop
07-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey, flysi00, where was this wendys you fucked that kid up at?

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:13 PM
in grayson off 20 why ?

Bishop
07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
ok nvm...cause my friend got spit on and shit from some kids at a place by my house for no reason....just checking.

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:19 PM
yo i know most of the time i meet peolpe but i didnt have a car and i needed the money to get the car out so i had to do what i had to do
I hear ya bro...but nowadays you cant trust ANYBODY. People will steal your shit real quick. Too fucking lazy to work for for there own shit like we do.I woulda walked to the front of the neighborhood or somethin,Im a paranoid guy i guess. I just dont let people know where i lay my head and where my car is.

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:22 PM
As soon as that motherfucker said he FORGOT the money and he would be right back,Id be on full alert. Who forgets the money when your going to buy something? Those dudes had that planned the min they saw your thread on shit for sale.

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:23 PM
I hear ya bro...but nowadays you cant trust ANYBODY. People will steal your shit real quick. Too fucking lazy to work for for there own shit like we do.I woulda walked to the front of the neighborhood or somethin,Im a paranoid guy i guess. I just dont let people know where i lay my head and where my car is.

yeah i know man its fucking sad but this shit gots to end its getting out of hand

blacknightteg
07-06-2005, 11:24 PM
dude jon i say fuck tha brother up lol

SLOWR/T
07-06-2005, 11:25 PM
just start shoot'n em! they'll die off sooner or later

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:25 PM
As soon as that motherfucker said he FORGOT the money and he would be right back,Id be on full alert. Who forgets the money when your going to buy something? Those dudes had that planned the min they saw your thread on shit for sale.

yeah i know but they just fucked up i was the wrong person to fuck with i dont play games when it comes to my house and my cars i dont let that just silde

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:26 PM
oh yeah going to get fucked up i just want them to come back i got allnite

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:27 PM
yeah i know but they just fucked up i was the wrong person to fuck with i dont play games when it comes to my house and my cars i dont let that just silde
You shouldnt...I wouldnt. I dont give a fuck if I saw them in church on sunday Id fuckem up.End of story they would have an enemy for life.They would be looking over there shoulder every time they left there house. I hold grudges like a motherfucker.

Hulud
07-06-2005, 11:29 PM
agreed

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:30 PM
You shouldnt...I wouldnt. I dont give a fuck if I saw them in church on sunday Id fuckem up.End of story they would have an enemy for life.They would be looking over there shoulder every time they left there house. I hold grudges like a motherfucker.

hell yeah i know man im goin to get them yall can coumt on that

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:32 PM
If you were one of my boys we wouldnt sleep till we find those fuckers. I just HATE a person that steals what somebody else worked hard for.

Hulud
07-06-2005, 11:33 PM
yea fuck if they did that to me i would shoot them dead in front of their fuckin family

T-Mo Goodie
07-06-2005, 11:33 PM
they would be some dumb fucks to come back tonight. So how did you catch them. your sentences were run ons and I didn't remember seeing this.

dereksi
07-06-2005, 11:34 PM
they would be some dumb fucks to come back tonight. So how did you catch them. your sentences were run ons and I didn't remember seeing this.
Huh??

flysi00
07-06-2005, 11:40 PM
sorry i was really mad at the monet lol

i heard a noise in my basement so i ran down and my basement down was wide opened and i saw 2 peolpe outside runing. the reson i know it was him cuz he looked me in the eye i saw his face fine the only reason i didnt get him cuz i have a fucked up leg from my wreck 2 years ago

man
07-07-2005, 12:52 AM
we still don't have any pics

twkg
07-07-2005, 01:11 AM
hey jed u want to go with me to fing this ass hole we going to hold it down how we did that one kid in the wendys parking lot remember man good old days

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
i remember that shit hahahah!!!

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 01:13 AM
dont get mad... get even

shoot em up just shoot em up..... whaaat??
kill kill kill.... murder murder murder...

soul
07-07-2005, 01:19 AM
bwahahaha

flysi00
07-07-2005, 01:40 AM
yeah i know justin im going to go to the fuckers house 2morrow so if ya see his u know ill be coming the asshole aimed me and started to take shit lol

fawk_you
07-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Holy crap man, that sucks- im sorry to hear. Stealing cars, breaking in houses... it just doesnt make sense that people can be so stupid--- get a job... get a life, get something other than taking someone elses stuff. Like I said Jon, Im sorry to hear that- I hope you get his ass. I would love to see pictures as well!

Have you reported anything? Or no.

civic95
07-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Is this the guy from macon?

A.P. Photography
07-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Just make sure if you shoot him that he is in your house, if not, drag him inside.

flysi00
07-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Just make sure if you shoot him that he is in your house, if not, drag him inside.

lol aight ill make sure yeah i know all the laws and stuff i aint going to go to jail

SwiftGTiRacer
07-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Just curious, if he is breaking into your house.. are you allowed to shoot to kill? What happens if you do kill or just injure?

Swifty

A.P. Photography
07-07-2005, 11:37 AM
If they break into your home then you have full right to shoot to kill. Just make sure that you kill them because with the way that the justice system has gotten they could end up suing you and win if you just injure them.

RutRoe
07-07-2005, 11:40 AM
I'd just find him and let him know point blank, either you can give me all my shit right now... and we can go to everyone's house that you hid that shit at and wait for them....

Or we're gonna drag your ass our to the mountains and shit and leave your ass for dead.... plus I'm gonna steal your car and all your shit while you hope someone finds you tied to a tree :)

Not really, but it would go something like that...

There's no way they're coming back after hearing how much good shit they stole from you... he's trying to figure out where to ditch the shit right now I bet.

Marta Mike
07-07-2005, 12:08 PM
i didnt know they stole anything? I thought he said almost broke into his house.

thinkfast®
07-07-2005, 12:25 PM
somebody would be dead or in jail that shit goes down in my neighborhood, even worse if its my house? ooooweeee

did they get the shit or not homey?

flysi00
07-07-2005, 12:39 PM
naw they didnt get anything they broke my basement door down then i came down to see what the fuck as going on

flysi00
07-07-2005, 12:40 PM
I'd just find him and let him know point blank, either you can give me all my shit right now... and we can go to everyone's house that you hid that shit at and wait for them....

Or we're gonna drag your ass our to the mountains and shit and leave your ass for dead.... plus I'm gonna steal your car and all your shit while you hope someone finds you tied to a tree :)

Not really, but it would go something like that...

There's no way they're coming back after hearing how much good shit they stole from you... he's trying to figure out where to ditch the shit right now I bet.

sounds good u want to help lol

bigb996
07-07-2005, 12:40 PM
i got your back jon

Julio
07-07-2005, 02:22 PM
I would call the cops... make a report, take the cops where these dudes live or hangout.
A few car parts are not worth it. I mean, If they break into your home then yes, make sure you shoot to kill.
But if you run across him on the streets, How do you know hes not ready for you or armed, I mean you said hes on IA, he might be ready when you conront him? And then who knows what happens?

The best thing you can do is call the cops.. Honestly, Not worth it bro.
I know I would.

flysi00
07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I would call the cops... make a report, take the cops where these dudes live or hangout.
A few car parts are not worth it. I mean, If they break into your home then yes, make sure you shoot to kill.
But if you run across him on the streets, How do you know hes not ready for you or armed, I mean you said hes on IA, he might be ready when you conront him? And then who knows what happens?

The best thing you can do is call the cops.. Honestly, Not worth it bro.
I know I would.

i called the cops lastnite and made a report they came and took pics of the door and etc i told them i knew who did it and they got there name and etc im just waiting on the cops to call me and tell me whats up