Nice runs. ;)

b0ki
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
:nx: Your still slow Boris. :D

Nice runs. ;)

U know it man ! lol

St0lenR
06-13-2007, 02:02 PM
That 510 destroyed you off the line...I see you losing to a 510 in the coming future

GangstaCoupe
06-13-2007, 02:03 PM
A regular John Force..... lol @ limp bizcut

The Youngn
06-13-2007, 02:08 PM
lose some weight and you might cut off a tenth....fat ass
*runs away*

Maniaç
06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
nice vid boris

b0ki
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
That 510 destroyed you off the line...I see you losing to a 510 in the coming future

yeah the 510 was setup for the drag ;) My suspension is setup up for road curse. ...

b0ki
06-13-2007, 04:55 PM
lose some weight and you might cut off a tenth....fat ass
*runs away*

I think i need to kick ur ass.... ;

LEAVINU
06-13-2007, 08:03 PM
yeah the 510 was setup for the drag ;) My suspension is setup up for road curse. ...

Really............I will be at Roebling Road from 830-5 this Saturday.......wanna test your luck out there for $100 bucks?:taun:

Oh yeah forgot your gonna be out of town but you wouldnt test me on the track anyways.;)

b0ki
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Really............I will be at Roebling Road from 830-5 this Saturday.......wanna test your luck out there for $100 bucks?:taun:

Oh yeah forgot your gonna be out of town but you wouldnt test me on the track anyways.;)

now that funny...... i would love to race around the track mountains or what ever .. something with a lot curves..... not for $ 100.00 FOR $ 500.00 !!

When i come back from Indiana.

TRAYZ06
06-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Nice man!

CHADbee
06-13-2007, 10:00 PM
man bor-ass that such a pretty slow car!

St0lenR
06-13-2007, 10:41 PM
now that funny...... i would love to race around the track mountains or what ever .. something with a lot curves..... not for $ 100.00 FOR $ 500.00 !!

Boris u havent even been on a real track before...it's funny how u say ur setup is for road course. please tell me your road race ready suspension set up that u have

b0ki
06-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Boris u havent even been on a real track before...it's funny how u say ur setup is for road course. please tell me your road race ready suspension set up that u have

If u say so....... PSS9/ 750 lbs springs. /ADJ. TM camber plats/ / ADJ. Rear camber arms / SCCA T2 swaybar/ Dynamic struct bar in the back and front/ ......

what ever u call my setup ... but is not made for Drag

Soo... whats funny about it ?

Suspension/ Alignment tuned by : Gran Turismo ;)

SpeedMonkey
06-14-2007, 10:45 AM

sorry hugo. Boris can drive.. and i dont mean he can kung fu shift. end of story.

The Youngn
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
If u say so....... PSS9/ 750 lbs springs. /ADJ. TM camber plats/ / ADJ. Rear camber arms / SCCA T2 swaybar/ Dynamic struct bar in the back and front/ ......

what ever u call my setup ... but is not made for Drag

Soo... whats funny about it ?

Suspension/ Alignment tuned by : Gran Turismo ;)
i live about 2 minutes away from Gran Turismo

LEAVINU
06-14-2007, 02:21 PM

Cool- will be sure to invite you to the next track day at Road Atlanta.:D

hydroshutter
06-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Road Atl FTW! I want to put my car up there when it cools off.

b0ki
06-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Cool- will be sure to invite you to the next track day at Road Atlanta.:D

Nice so that $ 500.00 can cover up my cover charged $ 350.00 :p and i will take u to the strip club with u money later the night :p

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
bump for the lulz

omg LOL.

100 shot, and only 118 traps....12.2....

You better be glad you didn't accept my call out the other night borisssss.

bwahahaha.

hydroshutter
09-16-2008, 01:12 PM
holy desperate attempt to belittle someone batman

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-16-2008, 01:13 PM
holy desperate attempt to belittle someone batman

No, I just remember back in the day hearing about how his M3 was so bad ass... yet.. it's never been out of the 12's.

:lmfao:

hydroshutter
09-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm pretty sure my response was still accurate, despite your response :)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm pretty sure my response was still accurate, despite your response :)
You got something to race now?

No?

The door is THAT way.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo~4.jpg

hydroshutter
09-16-2008, 03:23 PM
You got something to race now?

No?

The door is THAT way.

You got me there, you worthless morbidly obese putrid waste of air.

One day you won't pour your $10/hr paycheck into a piece of **** and branch away from the teet your Grandmother provides to get to the real world. My money is tied up in investments. Could I go out and build another car? Sure, but that would be foolish.

Now run along, I hear your Boss needs you to fix his keyboard, "It just won't work." You being the Entry-Level IT-wiz and all, you can "make the lights come back on".

Brock
09-16-2008, 04:05 PM
that foxbody bogged off the line. and whatever that was at the end it had some serious problems hahaha. but nice runs BMW FTW

Fred Sanford
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Thacker once again shows what an ignorant fatass he is. He drives a gto, which much like him, is fat, slow, and ugly. It's no wonder he wants to hate on an I-6. No matter that a Ford Focus has better resale than his garbage gto, while the bimmer holds reslae quite strongly. My '04 M3, stock for stock, beat an '05 gto at sdr. Not to mention the fact the bimmer is comfy, classy, and has precision German engineering behind it. Whereas that turd gto was basically built by cavemen. I'm waiting for you to say how nice the gto interior is, it seems to be the only thing you homo gto owners can brag about. Here is a news flash though tubby, the interior isn't that nice at all.
By the time I finish typing this, thackers gto has depreciated by $700. Don't get me started on the G8, it's failing just as hard as the gto did. Sucky **** cars for poor ******s who can't afford a real vehicle.

The Creeper
09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Thacker once again shows what an ignorant fatass he is. He drives a gto, which much like him, is fat, slow, and ugly. It's no wonder he wants to hate on an I-6. No matter that a Ford Focus has better resale than his garbage gto, while the bimmer holds reslae quite strongly. My '04 M3, stock for stock, beat an '05 gto at sdr. Not to mention the fact the bimmer is comfy, classy, and has precision German engineering behind it. Whereas that turd gto was basically built by cavemen. I'm waiting for you to say how nice the gto interior is, it seems to be the only thing you homo gto owners can brag about. Here is a news flash though tubby, the interior isn't that nice at all.
By the time I finish typing this, thackers gto has depreciated by $700. Don't get me started on the G8, it's failing just as hard as the gto did. Sucky **** cars for poor ******s who can't afford a real vehicle.

You sound like a total asshat. How ignorant can someone be:lmfao:. I think you have been watching too many gieco commercials seeing how you think a caveman can build a car:thinking:. New for new the GTO cost roughly 20k less then the M3. Does the M3 have 20k worth of performance, looks, and luxury over the GTO, not a chance in hell. And you called all GTO owners homos...I no longer drive a GTO but seriously you are the most ignorant butt pirate ive ever seen post. You claim the M3 is classy, yet you threw that out the window with you driving it you arrogant cok gobbler. I would never think id ever post here in Thackers defense, but jesus this guy is living in some fantasy "im so rich and cool with my M3" world and it makes me sick. You sir need to go kill yourself. ASAP.:2up:

MS3ZZ
09-16-2008, 05:09 PM
The reason why BMW owners get bad reputation is..

DieselNuts
09-16-2008, 05:20 PM
bump for the lulz

omg LOL.

100 shot, and only 118 traps....12.2....

You better be glad you didn't accept my call out the other night borisssss.

bwahahaha.
once again, thacker talks shiit about how crappy of a track Commerce is, then makes fun of times and traps...make up your fuking mind :screwy:

Fred Sanford
09-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Ahahaha 6.0gto homo has sand in his vagina now that I talked trash about the car he bought and had to sell because his promotion to fry cook didn't come through. Let's clear up some things for you trailer trash.
Firstly, this guy http://i36.tinypic.com/r8f47d.jpg doesn't really have room to say anything about anyone regarding anything. Really, unless by some freak chance someone needs the name of a trashy tatto artist, then perhaps you're qualified to chime in on that since you obviously have experience with **** tattoos.
You're apparently too dim to realize why I mentioned my M3. Not to flaunt it at all, but since the topic was M3's, I felt it was appropriate to mention I had one. See, unlike you captain broke-as-a-joke, I can talk about M3's and know wtf I'm talking about. My best friend owned an '05 gto so I know quite a bit about those as well. I doubt you've even sat in an M3, so where do you get off flapping your white trash mouth about something you know nothing of? I can't think of one person who would take a gto over an M3. Perhaps in your trailer park, the gto is the domestic ferrari, but in the real world they aren't ****. Tell me about the '07+ gto, I mean they were such great and successful cars, I'd like to know what the next step is for them. I can tell you a lot about the '09 M3 if you want to know.
The gto is faster than the M3? You mean that 6.0 400 hp V8 is faster than an 333 hp I-6? Wow, my physics and math classes would never have led me to think such a thing. You sir have surpassed Einstein in sheer intelligence. Perhaps you can get a job working on the Large Hadron Collider, since you are obviously high on the Mensa IQ pyramid.
As for the M3 being $20k more....and then? Some of us can afford cars that cost more, sue us for being successful. Better yet, hate yourself for being a failure.

The Creeper
09-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Ahahaha 6.0gto homo has sand in his vagina now that I talked trash about the car he bought and had to sell because his promotion to fry cook didn't come through. Let's clear up some things for you trailer trash.
Firstly, this guy http://i36.tinypic.com/r8f47d.jpg doesn't really have room to say anything about anyone regarding anything. Really, unless by some freak chance someone needs the name of a trashy tatto artist, then perhaps you're qualified to chime in on that since you obviously have experience with **** tattoos.
You're apparently too dim to realize why I mentioned my M3. Not to flaunt it at all, but since the topic was M3's, I felt it was appropriate to mention I had one. See, unlike you captain broke-as-a-joke, I can talk about M3's and know wtf I'm talking about. My best friend owned an '05 gto so I know quite a bit about those as well. I doubt you've even sat in an M3, so where do you get off flapping your white trash mouth about something you know nothing of? I can't think of one person who would take a gto over an M3. Perhaps in your trailer park, the gto is the domestic ferrari, but in the real world they aren't ****. Tell me about the '07+ gto, I mean they were such great and successful cars, I'd like to know what the next step is for them. I can tell you a lot about the '09 M3 if you want to know.
The gto is faster than the M3? You mean that 6.0 400 hp V8 is faster than an 333 hp I-6? Wow, my physics and math classes would never have led me to think such a thing. You sir have surpassed Einstein in sheer intelligence. Perhaps you can get a job working on the Large Hadron Collider, since you are obviously high on the Mensa IQ pyramid.
As for the M3 being $20k more....and then? Some of us can afford cars that cost more, sue us for being successful. Better yet, hate yourself for being a failure.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

First off, my tattoos are all freehand and done in one of the best shops in the southeast you ignorant wannabe rich guy.
So by trading in my gto for a z06 that makes me a fry cook huh?:lmfao::lmfao:
And you speak of trailor this and trailor that....I can GARUNTEE the house I live in makes you look like a welfare case dumbass.
About M3's...I like the car, my best friend has one, ive sat in one, ive test drove one, just was not fast enough for me, but as a daily driver wouldnt be a bad choice for a guy like you that has never seen a vagina before. performance wise I was never impressed with the M3. I raced some homo driving a E46 who thought he was all big in bad when I was in the quattroporte and had 4 passengers with me. So i was weighing around 1200 pounds more then him and have what, 60 more hp, and it was dead even. Of course the Quattroporte handles better, looks better, has more space, is obviously faster, more comfortable to ride in, has a interior that makes yours look like a honda civic, sound system STOCK is lightyears ahead of yours, need I go on? If you had any money you would of bought an exotic or nicer BMW, but you bought a M3 I could easily afford. before you try and callout someone thinking he lives in the trailor park, you should check to see if that person makes you look like a welfare case. You just made yourself look like a even bigger idiot then your previous post. From what I gathered this is who you are :

Fred Sanford = A ***** who wishes he could get tattoos, wishes he lives in a house as nice as mine, wishes he drove a car as fast as mine, wishes he could bring in the ladies like I can, wishes he was as smart as me, wishes he wasnt so ignorant, etc etc etc. Basically you should seriously OFF yourself and do the world a favor. Thanks for looking up to me though and wishing you could be me.:goodjob:

Another thing, this homo went into my myspace and saved a picture of me, probably going to beat off to it many times a day. This guy seriously has no life to E-stalk me.

Fred Sanford
09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Freehand by one of the best shops? Lmao you must be on drugs. Your tats looks like michael j fox did them during an earthquake. That's the thing about you trashy people with crap tats, you will swear till the end that they are hot when everyone knows it's quite the opposite.

You're trying to impress me with an '03 z06? Roofles....mad roofles. $30k car right there broseph. Talk about slinging mad cash around. You must have just walked into the dealer and made it rain huh?
And since you are so hellbent on knowing, I spent 0 time looking up your myspace. Someone sent me all your info via AIM along with the link for that picture. I wouldn't waste my time looking for a pic of you, if I wanted to I'd just check out scangwinett. I'm sure you are up there once or twice a week. Anyone with tats that ****ty has prob had a jail visit or 5.

As for you blabbering about a Maerati, should I be impressed that you borrowed daddy's car? It's apparent you sponge off daddy since my sources tell me you bank a hardcore $42k a yr. A shame you have to ride daddy's coat tails. Anyway, lets have some fun with math. $42k / 50 (I'll give 2 weeks vaca just to be nice) weeks = $840 a week. Then you claim to work 60-70 hrs a week. So we will go with 65. $840/65 = $12.92 hr. Holy cowballs, you are the king of crunk making the mad dollars son! You make peanuts, face it. I reiterate my previous statement, you fail.

OnURleft
09-16-2008, 07:56 PM

What group are you running with? It's about time someone on here started throwing out money races on a road course. Well Roebling is kind of one.

hydroshutter
09-16-2008, 07:58 PM
What group are you running with?

Not sure if he'd remember- it was over a year ago :D

OnURleft
09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Not sure if he'd remember- it was over a year ago :D

oh shat this thread is old..

You sound like a total asshat. How ignorant can someone be:lmfao:. I think you have been watching too many gieco commercials seeing how you think a caveman can build a car:thinking:. New for new the GTO cost roughly 20k less then the M3. Does the M3 have 20k worth of performance, looks, and luxury over the GTO, not a chance in hell. And you called all GTO owners homos...I no longer drive a GTO but seriously you are the most ignorant butt pirate ive ever seen post. You claim the M3 is classy, yet you threw that out the window with you driving it you arrogant cok gobbler. I would never think id ever post here in Thackers defense, but jesus this guy is living in some fantasy "im so rich and cool with my M3" world and it makes me sick. You sir need to go kill yourself. ASAP.:2up:

GTO's are sofa's. We own one I can vouh. I laughed when I autocrossed it and it was hysterical plowing around in it on a few big tracks. Feeling the brakes take a crap after the 3rd lap and apexing 200 yards farther back then some busted suspension only 325 street cars passing me was even more fun because I was instructing these kids that are now cruising by me. If an M3 is a Mortons 48oz special with a side of lobster on a road course then a GTO is a Waffle House steak dinner.

M3's are a joke on a drag strip. Unfortunatly they have an expensive chassis, and a very expensive rear suspension design unlike a GTO which is one of the reasons why there is a premium. My M3 is old and it's far more saught after and almost worth the same as our 6 year newer GTO. However, no matter what it can destroy on a road course, how expensive and communicative the chassis is or what its achieved it'll be hard pressed launch out of the whole and have that insane wall of torque/power like our GTO.
They are apples and oranges you shouldn't have a co.c fight about
End.

The Creeper
09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I think anyone who has been to All or Nothing tattoo can vouch for my tattoos and i bet you dont even have any tattoos so we wont even get into that subject because you are obviously clueless. So you got "all my information" from some internet stalker on aim, wow, sounds like you talk to some really cool people:gay:. Almost flattering someone out there cares enough to have all my information:lmfao:. So what was the point of posting my income from my last job? I dont understand how that is relevant:thinking:. And do you not realize M3s and z06s have the same price range, meaning making fun of me driving the z06 is making fun of yourself, if you truely even have an M3. And i wasnt trying to impress you with the fact that I drive a z06, just pointing out the fact that I am far from a fast food worker like yourself. i see you shut up though about the trailor talk, seeing how you probably live in some small POS house. And ROFL at the "living off daddy" comments, ive realize only people that are bitter and hate their lives say **** like that. Might I ask what you were driving at the age of 19? And if you are truely in your 40's like your profile states, then you really have completely failed at life.:lmfao: I admit the maserati is not mine, its my dads. So what? I drive it from time to time. I just didnt like the fact that you thought you were So0o0o upper class in your bmw and looked down upon people with GTOs. Guess what mr slick rick, people like my dad look down on people like you that drive around their bimmer like they are gods gift to earth. And for the last time, PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF ASAP:goodjob:

collins
09-16-2008, 11:40 PM
My M3 is old and it's far more saught after and almost worth the same as our 6 year newer GTO. i wouldnt quite go THAT far with it... ;) you can get a good e36 for less than 13g's now. if my goat was only worth 13g's i'd cry right about now.

FasTech
09-17-2008, 12:03 AM
That was a cool video man

Nubz
09-17-2008, 12:07 AM
good runs nice m3.

Fred Sanford
09-17-2008, 07:26 AM
Oh foolish 6.0, how you paddle in circles.
First you're a baller, now you're asking why I point out your paltry income. I'm told that figure was current. I'm trying to figure out how 42k/yr equates to baller status. That's right, you are just sucking your dads tit and putting up a front like his things are yours. Hell, his name is probably on the title of that ****box z06 you have. It would be easy for me to pull the same thing, but I prefer earning my own stuff. Not that I couldn't get a free ride from my dad, those magic letters in front of his name, DR., make things a lot easier in life. I digress.

So, driving a z06 makes you far from a fast food worker? Hahaha I could work at Pizza Hut PT at night and in less than a year buy your car. Lucky for me I have a real job. One of the perks of having higher education. Looking at your spelling, it's apparent you lack anything higher than a GED. But that's ok right? You'll always have daddy to milk. I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.

jtownaccord
09-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Freehand by one of the best shops? Lmao you must be on drugs. Your tats looks like michael j fox did them during an earthquake. That's the thing about you trashy people with crap tats, you will swear till the end that they are hot when everyone knows it's quite the opposite.

You're trying to impress me with an '03 z06? Roofles....mad roofles. $30k car right there broseph. Talk about slinging mad cash around. You must have just walked into the dealer and made it rain huh?
And since you are so hellbent on knowing, I spent 0 time looking up your myspace. Someone sent me all your info via AIM along with the link for that picture. I wouldn't waste my time looking for a pic of you, if I wanted to I'd just check out scangwinett. I'm sure you are up there once or twice a week. Anyone with tats that ****ty has prob had a jail visit or 5.

As for you blabbering about a Maerati, should I be impressed that you borrowed daddy's car? It's apparent you sponge off daddy since my sources tell me you bank a hardcore $42k a yr. A shame you have to ride daddy's coat tails. Anyway, lets have some fun with math. $42k / 50 (I'll give 2 weeks vaca just to be nice) weeks = $840 a week. Then you claim to work 60-70 hrs a week. So we will go with 65. $840/65 = $12.92 hr. Holy cowballs, you are the king of crunk making the mad dollars son! You make peanuts, face it. I reiterate my previous statement, you fail.:lmfao: :lmfao:

The Creeper
09-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh foolish 6.0, how you paddle in circles.
First you're a baller, now you're asking why I point out your paltry income. I'm told that figure was current. I'm trying to figure out how 42k/yr equates to baller status. That's right, you are just sucking your dads tit and putting up a front like his things are yours. Hell, his name is probably on the title of that ****box z06 you have. It would be easy for me to pull the same thing, but I prefer earning my own stuff. Not that I couldn't get a free ride from my dad, those magic letters in front of his name, DR., make things a lot easier in life. I digress.

So, driving a z06 makes you far from a fast food worker? Hahaha I could work at Pizza Hut PT at night and in less than a year buy your car. Lucky for me I have a real job. One of the perks of having higher education. Looking at your spelling, it's apparent you lack anything higher than a GED. But that's ok right? You'll always have daddy to milk. I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.

I asked why you pointed out what I was making a year ago? Did your butt buddy minions not have the correct information? They must fail at life just like you. You see I never came in here to act like a baller, YOU did you tool. You came in here spewing **** from your mouth how you are high and mighty with your M3 and are so "above" everyone that drives a GTO. You say you prefer earning your own stuff, what stuff might that be, I dont even know who the fck you are, so that means you are probably some 16 year old bullied homosexual that has failed to try and belittle me with his fantasy world. Yea your dad being a doctor is cool and all....i guess....does he practice homosexuality? once again you try and belittle the fact that I drive a z06, yet you claim to drive a car that cost just as much, you really are that ****ing stupid. You try and act so high and mighty with your "higher" education and sweet job. Well what is your degree in and what do you do for a living? You judged my intellect from a few mispelled words, You love to show how ignorant you are!:goodjob:

I dont mooch, my tattoo's cost more then your life is worth, I admit im skinny, I am educated enough to be more intelligent then you are, and if you think im a wigger, then I feel bad for you and your case of down syndrome. Is that why it took you this long with your short weak reply that failed at belittling me? you were veiwing this thread last night for HOURS, and nothing, it took you this long to come up with that pathetic post? I really pity people like you...You really have to go online and call everyone tralier trash(even though the house I live in would make yours look like a single-wide) and try and act like some educated rich person. So in reality im sure its the exact opposite, you are probably middle class at best, you drive a car worth the same as mine, I bet you got some **** degree from a **** college, and your a flaming homosexual that has no friends other then a few minions online to gather up wrong information about people you "try" to E-battle. One last time, GO KILL YOURSELF, PLEASE, maybe this time you can accomplish that, because im sure you have Failed at that before just like you have failed at life.

2.3 Evo 8
09-17-2008, 01:14 PM
It's apparent you sponge off daddy since my sources tell me you bank a hardcore $42k a yr. A shame you have to ride daddy's coat tails. Anyway, lets have some fun with math. $42k / 50 (I'll give 2 weeks vaca just to be nice) weeks = $840 a week. Then you claim to work 60-70 hrs a week. So we will go with 65. $840/65 = $12.92 hr. Holy cowballs, you are the king of crunk making the mad dollars son! You make peanuts, face it. I reiterate my previous statement, you fail.

Holy ownage!

MS3ZZ
09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
2 grown adult having a heated argument.

guy1: My Car is Nicer!!
guy2: No! Mine is!!
guy1: oh yeah, im a baller and make more than you!!
guy2: NO YOUR NOT!
guy1: YES I AM!!

*meanwhile, US is facing severe economic crisis*

God bless America.

The Creeper
09-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Holy ownage!

How is that Holy Ownage? Thats what I was making last year at 19 years old. Or were you impressed by his 2nd grade math skills?:lmfao::lmfao:

The Creeper
09-17-2008, 01:49 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Coming from a guy that drives a POS 11 year old accord, I don't get it:thinking:

hydroshutter
09-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Fred bought it back in '04 new from what I've heard. I'd assume he's upgraded cars since then. Your retort after his lashing against you was nothing more than profusely weak, that's all I've got to say :lmfao:

I just hope after he replies(if he does), your next reply won't be the same thing you've posted the last 3-4times, just rephrased.

The Creeper
09-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Fred bought it back in '04 new from what I've heard. I'd assume he's upgraded cars since then. Your retort after his lashing against you was nothing more than profusely weak, that's all I've got to say :lmfao:

I just hope after he replies(if he does), your next reply won't be the same thing you've posted the last 3-4times, just rephrased.

I like how you over looked that fact all he does is repeat the same retorical Bull**** and "lash" me with bad information and pathetic attempts to insult me. Nutswingers FTL:goodjob:. The 16 year old keyboard warrior couldnt even complete 2nd grade math, quite sad. His arguments are weak and his information is wrong, yet you are hanging on his nuts, SWEET...:gay:

hydroshutter
09-17-2008, 03:57 PM
I like how you over looked that fact all he does is repeat the same retorical Bull**** and "lash" me with bad information and pathetic attempts to insult me. Nutswingers FTL:goodjob:. The 16 year old keyboard warrior couldnt even complete 2nd grade math, quite sad. His arguments are weak and his information is wrong, yet you are hanging on his nuts, SWEET...:gay:

Wow, I'm not even sure where to start. :lmfao:

I suppose I'll say the same thing again, only this time you've taken my point and said it back to me. It would seem like a waste of time to me had I just reworded what someone said and typed it back to them, guess you have time to do that. I'll let you get the last word in so you feel you've won this little debate.

The Creeper
09-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Wow, I'm not even sure where to start. :lmfao:

I suppose I'll say the same thing again, only this time you've taken my point and said it back to me. It would seem like a waste of time to me had I just reworded what someone said and typed it back to them, guess you have time to do that. I'll let you get the last word in so you feel you've won this little debate.

SWEET I AM THE WINNER!!!!!:crazy::D:goodjob::boobies::taun::2up:: cheers::tongue1::bump::goodjob::boobies::boobies:: D:D:bump::bump::goodjob::taun:

FAHHQUE700
09-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Coming from a guy that drives a POS 11 year old accord, I don't get it:thinking:

He can buy what ever car he wants... Jtown has plenty of cash... and I know he makes over 42k and he's a young guy too.

He has is own house and property, which I'm almost certain is paid for...
All of his cars are paid for I'm sure of...
And the somabich just bought his ole lady one of those rich fancy purses...

Never assume so much... :cheers:

Kyle
09-17-2008, 09:02 PM
I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.
The force is strong with you.

:bowdown:

jtownaccord
09-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Coming from a guy that drives a POS 11 year old accord, I don't get it:thinking:i was just laughing at his joke he came up with about your tats looking like michael j fox did them in an earthquake. i dont give a **** what you drive or how new it is. i love my POS 11 year old accord, it serves its purpose.:goodjob:

jtownaccord
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
He can buy what ever car he wants... Jtown has plenty of cash... and I know he makes over 42k and he's a young guy too.

He has is own house and property, which I'm almost certain is paid for...
All of his cars are paid for I'm sure of...
And the somabich just bought his ole lady one of those rich fancy purses...

Never assume so much... :cheers::werd: all is paid for. you are ballin pretty hard yourself. race car, truck, boat, house, and a wife and kid.:cheers:

The Creeper
09-18-2008, 11:42 AM
i was just laughing at his joke he came up with about your tats looking like michael j fox did them in an earthquake. i dont give a **** what you drive or how new it is. i love my POS 11 year old accord, it serves its purpose.:goodjob:

Fair enough.:cheers:

jtownaccord
09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Fair enough.:cheers::goodjob: i see u are from canton. maybe i will see you around. did u say u got a zo6, what color?

Kyle
09-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Fair enough.:cheers:
Cute yall are like buddies now. You should go on a date or something. :cheers:

The Creeper
09-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Cute yall are like buddies now. You should go on a date or something. :cheers:

FAIL:lmfao::2up:

FAHHQUE700
09-19-2008, 05:49 AM
:werd: all is paid for. you are ballin pretty hard yourself. race car, truck, boat, house, and a wife and kid.:cheers:

Nah, there's a difference... I'm in big debt! :cry:

distortion69
09-19-2008, 10:02 PM

Wow, worse resale than a ford focus? Aren't we exaggerating, 2004's sold regularly for 24k-25k. You still see them go for 16k-18k all the time in good shape.. I see tons of 2004 m3's in awesome shape for about 28-29k.. New, they were what.. 45k-50k? :) I'm not seeing much of an argument here. They both depreciate. I mean it's not like it depreciates like a Jaguar or something that started at 50k-60k and is now worth 15k. I couldn't complain about a GTO at all. It gets better gas mileage and is faster than a M3. Not to mention with the extra 20k you saved, I sure wouldn't mind blowing a few thousand to tweak the suspension. If you had bought one, perhaps you coulda taken the 20k you saved and got a brain transplant or penis enlargement, or whatever went wrong when you were born that made you such a douche. Then maybe you wouldn't be on here on the forum ragging on fellow car enthusiasts. Especially one who has a car that is likely faster and handles better than the very car you drive. The sooner you learn to accept that different people like different cars, and stop being an ******* whiner, the better off you'll be.

I actually feel sorry for you. :(

Josh

crafty
09-20-2008, 07:24 AM
bokiy.. that stit was slow.:D . is it any faster now?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-20-2008, 07:44 AM
bokiy.. that stit was slow.:D . is it any faster now?
I'd hope so.

2.3 Evo 8
09-20-2008, 02:45 PM
How is that Holy Ownage? Thats what I was making last year at 19 years old. Or were you impressed by his 2nd grade math skills?:lmfao::lmfao:

Because $12.92 an hour sucks especially working 60-70 hours a week. I start my employees off at 12 an hour so yes, he owned your a$$.

The Creeper
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Because $12.92 an hour sucks especially working 60-70 hours a week. I start my employees off at 12 an hour so yes, he owned your a$$.

Once again that job is from a year ago, so I still don't get it:thinking: