PDA

View Full Version : Pics Of Me & A Buddy Fighting

Mr.MuayThai
06-12-2007, 11:54 PM
yeah this is a few pics of a me and a buddy just messing around. I just got some shorts and my buddy thought he could beat me with his green belt karate skills. . . Its was fun, lets just leave it at that. . .

Mr.MuayThai
06-12-2007, 11:57 PM
More pics

Mr.MuayThai
06-13-2007, 12:02 AM
More Pics

Mr.MuayThai
06-13-2007, 12:03 AM
I think its broken? maybe? :bannana:

Ericp
06-13-2007, 02:28 PM
nice, looks like your buddy took a beating lol

cactusEG
06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
full contact sports are the shit...

Mr.MuayThai
06-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah bro, it was a sad day for that little Jewish kid! LOL! If i can find all the pictures of his bruises ill post them up!

nice, looks like your buddy took a beating lol

GSRteg®
06-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Damn hell naw lol.

cactusEG
06-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Yeah bro, it was a sad day for that little Jewish kid! LOL! If i can find all the pictures of his bruises ill post them up!

I use to box trough high school but MuayThai is greater sport u have to have balls of steal.. boxing is nothing compered to this sport, but i still love boxing

Mr.MuayThai
06-14-2007, 01:05 PM
LOL! thanks! I used to box as well, boxing is a great sport but i think Muay Thai is much harder and more useful! How long did you box?

I use to box trough high school but MuayThai is greater sport u have to have balls of steal.. boxing is nothing compered to this sport, but i still love boxing

VooDooXII
06-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Muay Thai is fucking intense

Killer
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
I think its broken? maybe? :bannana:

saw a guy with a similar injury... it was more like a pulled tendon or something like that.... has to keep getting fluid drained out of it...

VooDooXII
06-14-2007, 06:26 PM
saw a guy with a similar injury... it was more like a pulled tendon or something like that.... has to keep getting fluid drained out of it...

As in periodic visits to the doctor? :no:

Mr.MuayThai
06-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah fuck that! I hate the doctor! They do nothing but harm my already harmed self! I could do that to myself if i wanted to, but that shit is frowned apon here in America. They call it self mutilation. . . And Its not even cool! :cry:

As in periodic visits to the doctor? :no:

Mr.MuayThai
06-15-2007, 04:41 PM
I just had another fight, I'll post some pictures from it pretty soon! I have to resize them first!

Ericp
06-15-2007, 05:27 PM
damn, you've been busy huh lol

jaystar
06-15-2007, 05:49 PM
ohh i wanna play

ultm8mind
06-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Tell me you're not the guy with the gay ass arm bands on

Ericp
06-15-2007, 09:04 PM
he seems to be the one winning

JDMJAYDC2
06-16-2007, 07:55 AM
makes me miss my old days in tkd!! seeing how all you guys are still in to the martial arts makes me wish i wouldnt have quit. Atleast not until i got my black belt i stopped at red.

Mr.MuayThai
06-17-2007, 11:12 AM
yes, i am the kid with the arm bands on. . . this fight wasn't a serious fight! My buddies wanted to see me in my tournament shit! I don't really like the arm band but i have to wear them in my fights! I fight traditional Muay Thai! Not that MMA shit! I didn't wrap my feet though! And i didn't even have time to stretch before the fight!

VooDooXII
06-17-2007, 11:43 AM
What are the bands for?

Mr.MuayThai
06-19-2007, 01:21 PM
the arm band are traditional in Thailand, I'm not really too sure why they wear them. I'll ask my old instructor, he would know! I think they are pretty damn cool if i do say so myself! I like them, And another traditional thing in Muay Thai is this thing they call Bonkoul's (i may have spelled it wrong) it is this head band like thing that goes around your head, and come off the back of your head with this 5 to 6 inch braid. They are annoying to fight with! I hate those, but the arm bands are Ok.

What are the bands for?

AtifSajid
06-19-2007, 01:36 PM
nice..post more pics..better yet a vid..

joesblk_teg
06-19-2007, 02:15 PM
post vid!!

Mr.MuayThai
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM
I Think my brother discarded my video! So im alittle mad at him right now!

Hundo®
06-19-2007, 03:26 PM
we should spar sometime. just make sure you get yourself some knee/elbow pads so we can go FULL contact. You should work on your form some .

Get yourself some Thai liniment oil for your bruises :]

Hundo®
06-19-2007, 03:28 PM
the arm band are traditional in Thailand, I'm not really too sure why they wear them. I'll ask my old instructor, he would know! I think they are pretty damn cool if i do say so myself! I like them, And another traditional thing in Muay Thai is this thing they call Bonkoul's (i may have spelled it wrong) it is this head band like thing that goes around your head, and come off the back of your head with this 5 to 6 inch braid. They are annoying to fight with! I hate those, but the arm bands are Ok.

yea, they look like a tennis raquet.. more commonly you wear those in Muay Boran.. Muay Boran is the most tradiational form of Thai Fightning.. it requires much more agility though.. i can't do that Tony Jaa shit ;p too much jumping around for me, im too tall for that shit.

Mr.MuayThai
06-20-2007, 03:54 PM
My form? You think i have bad form? I didn't stretch before that fight. . . Of course Im not going to have proper form, But where are you located? Im short so i fighting someone taller than me is a bitch! LOL! oh well i've been trying to get used to it!

Hundo®
06-20-2007, 05:22 PM
My form? You think i have bad form? I didn't stretch before that fight. . . Of course Im not going to have proper form, But where are you located? Im short so i fighting someone taller than me is a bitch! LOL! oh well i've been trying to get used to it!

haha, ALWAYS STRETCH! and im 6'4.. i live down in dunwoody GA.

Mr.MuayThai
06-20-2007, 07:10 PM
[UOTE=kayfuNk]haha, ALWAYS STRETCH! and im 6'4.. i live down in dunwoody GA.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know, I normally do! This really wasn't even a fight, it was a buddy and i just messing around! literally 2 minutes before that we were playing xbox. and all the sudden Colin got the idea to fight in my gear . . . and of course i was all for it! but next time we are going to stretch.

auxiliary
06-20-2007, 10:08 PM
cool pictures I guess..

You should have head gear next time...so you can kick him in the head.

But that's just me talking and I teach Taekwondo, so I like kicking people in the head :P

Mr.MuayThai
06-20-2007, 10:19 PM
cool pictures I guess..

You should have head gear next time...so you can kick him in the head.

But that's just me talking and I teach Taekwondo, so I like kicking people in the head :P

No i did kick him in the head, we just didn't any good pictures of it. . . sad really! Thats actually how the fight ended! After i kneed him in the upper right side of his ribs, he fell back and i came around with a spinning hook kick. It ended it quickly! LOL! :yes:

puregroove
06-21-2007, 03:02 AM
What are the bands for?

They were/are used to hold charms or amulets during fights/battles. :goodjob:

+1 for muay thai...

Mr.MuayThai
06-21-2007, 09:49 AM
They were/are used to hold charms or amulets during fights/battles. :goodjob:

+1 for muay thai...

+1 for you, I didn't know that! of course i've never even thought to ask. . . Thanks though! :goodjob:

GermanMuscle
06-22-2007, 05:49 PM
why not just post a vid?

CRXchic19
06-22-2007, 10:38 PM
nice legs :D.....

i'm sure the neighbors were wondering what the hell was going on... :)

osiriskidd
06-23-2007, 02:48 AM
i wanna play xD i've never fought an actual person who practiced muay thai.
you guys knee/elbow?

yerrow
06-23-2007, 05:52 AM
knees/elbows are an integral part of muay thai, without them what the point?

VooDooXII
06-23-2007, 10:57 AM
why not just post a vid?

Yea man...vid next time!

HyPer50
06-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Looks pretty cool... but isn't Muay Thai the thing where they do the gay little umm.. "prayer dance" thingy before the fight? spend like 5 minutes on there hands and knees doin' some weird ass dance prayer? not sure if it's it or not, but GOD thats annoying... if it is the same thing, whats it for?

puregroove
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM
^^yeah, it's the same thing... they do it to honor their teacher/master--or even honor something else. from what i've been told, each school has their own dance.

Mr.MuayThai
06-25-2007, 01:43 AM
nice legs :D.....

i'm sure the neighbors were wondering what the hell was going on... :)

thanks, and about the video. My brother deleted it from our computer! so no video of this fight! Sorry! But Im fighting again Tuesday, I'll get lots of pictures then! And I'll try to get some video! There is this TKD kid that is talking some mad crap about Muay Thai, He's coming over and we are going to do a little full contact sparring! I think it will be tons of fun!

96CoupeRider
06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
I love that ha

Hundo®
06-25-2007, 04:01 PM
thanks, and about the video. My brother deleted it from our computer! so no video of this fight! Sorry! But Im fighting again Tuesday, I'll get lots of pictures then! And I'll try to get some video! There is this TKD kid that is talking some mad crap about Muay Thai, He's coming over and we are going to do a little full contact sparring! I think it will be tons of fun!

if you lose to him you're a disgrace to the sport ;x, last time i fought someone who was a "black belt" in TDK he landed one kick and it was into my shin and he hurt himself, lmfao. TDK is a joke comparitively speaking.. watching matches between the two is hilarious.. Muay Thai always dominates.

puregroove
06-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Muay Thai FTW!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=sk7O8ELJDvU :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
if you lose to him you're a disgrace to the sport ;x, last time i fought someone who was a "black belt" in TDK he landed one kick and it was into my shin and he hurt himself, lmfao. TDK is a joke comparitively speaking.. watching matches between the two is hilarious.. Muay Thai always dominates.

No kidding bro! You didn't hear this from me but i like some of the kicks that TKD can teach you. . . sad but true. . . But like i said. . . you didn't hear that from me! LOL! But It's true TKD does get owned by Thai Fighters!

I LOVE ME SOME MUAY THAI!!!!!! :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
im not agile enough for muy thai, more of a box/wrestler fighter. ask the kid i pulled over the table back in highschool, he knows my upper strength very well :D

auxiliary
06-30-2007, 12:19 AM
No kidding bro! You didn't hear this from me but i like some of the kicks that TKD can teach you. . . sad but true. . . But like i said. . . you didn't hear that from me! LOL! But It's true TKD does get owned by Thai Fighters!

I LOVE ME SOME MUAY THAI!!!!!! :goodjob:

TKD has a lot of bad ass kicks.

Some people don't give it credit...some do.....oh well what can I say.

I am a 3rd degree and I've done it ever since I was 4. Now it's more to me than "kicking someone's ass" since it's my lively hood and my career. I have tons of respect for all martial artists and all of the arts. Just--TKD is something I know a little more.

Anyway....good luck in your fight against the TKD guy..

SL33P3R
06-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Whatever happened to you working/training at knuckleup? Im up there everyday and have never seen you. Who do you fight for? a gym?

lets sparr sometime

Mr.MuayThai
06-30-2007, 02:24 AM
Whatever happened to you working/training at knuckleup? Im up there everyday and have never seen you. Who do you fight for? a gym?

lets sparr sometime

Hey bro, Yeah dude i've run into a lot of issues since then! I was originally going to train there again, like i did in Kennesaw for a while! And spar? That would be cool with me, oh and i've been training with my old Karate Instructor, Daniel Chatham. You may know him?
But sparring, that would be cool! We spar every Tuesday at our studio, but don't you do BJJ? Im still perfecting my stand up, but if you want to spar let me know! I will be more than happy to do so!
Just show up sometime and ask for Daniel Chatham, Then tell him that i sent you. It would be cool with him! But i just got over a hip injury so Im getting back into the game! Its the Karate studio next to domino's pizza on Kings HWY and HWY 5! You should know where it's at!
If not. . . then I'll give you direction! Peace bro!

Mr.MuayThai
06-30-2007, 02:29 AM
TKD has a lot of bad ass kicks.

Some people don't give it credit...some do.....oh well what can I say.

I am a 3rd degree and I've done it ever since I was 4. Now it's more to me than "kicking someone's ass" since it's my lively hood and my career. I have tons of respect for all martial artists and all of the arts. Just--TKD is something I know a little more.

Anyway....good luck in your fight against the TKD guy..

Yeah Im here to bust your balls bro, Im hear to show the picture! Its really not even about which style is better, it's the fighter! from what i've noticed TKD is more for point fighting, and Muay Thai is obviously more for full contact! I mean check out Serkan Yilmaz! he's TKD and he owns in K1!!

Heres a link!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NBdtzh8y7sc