PDA

View Full Version : lol my car wouldnt make it up the driveway

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
lol starions suck

So i couldnt back up my driveway
well mainly my tires, coupled with the slope of my driveway + georgia rain... took forever.... kept easing it in and it spun and the car rolled down while spinning reverse, no matter how easy i gave it (damn 6 puck)... if i gave it some gas it'd go up slowly but surely but spin like fuck and spool too and the HOA isn't on my ass yet in this neighborhood so I'm not planning on it...
so I finally got it up.... I'm going to start parking it normally, but something about that I don't trust. (dunno?)
anyways lol i'm putting my new tires on soon hopefully i wont have this problem...

SleeperWRX
06-12-2007, 09:30 PM
lol starions suck

No Shit bout time you figured.

§treet_§peed
06-12-2007, 09:37 PM
lol heavy car Pwned

BiH1320
06-12-2007, 09:38 PM
lolol

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
lol heavy car Pwned
lol the car itself is actually kinda light

its just LOL it has a burden on it BLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr_Mischif
06-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Why not just run up the driveway at like 15 mph?

abdullah9018
06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Formally...
06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Sorry, I guess we tuned it for just too much power. HAHA. I will let you know tomorrow about the parts for your car. Later.

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Sorry, I guess we tuned it for just too much power. HAHA. I will let you know tomorrow about the parts for your car. Later.
i wish

BLAHHA

but i'm getting like 20mpg now!

in related stories on the way home my car left a big trail of coolant smoke, is it supposed to do that?

my dipstick looks like sum1 dipped it into a quart of yogurt

Echonova
06-12-2007, 10:21 PM
You should drift it up your driveway. That way it looks like you're spinning the tires on purpose.

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:22 PM
i wish

BLAHHA

in related stories on the way home my car left a big trail of coolant smoke, is it supposed to do that?

my dipstick looks like sum1 dipped it into a quart of yogurt
Looksl ike you got some work to do!! probably a head gasket. Or water pump seal maybe? idk how they work on that car lol.

Echonova
06-12-2007, 10:22 PM
i wish

BLAHHA

my dipstick looks like sum1 dipped it into a quart of yogurtHeadgasket FTL.... So when you gonna 2jz it?

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 10:24 PM
you mean the radiator and overflow tank are NOT supposed to be empty?!

wtf

damn if only i knew my coolant temp gauge wasn't working.

Echonova
06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
you mean the radiator and overflow tank are NOT supposed to be empty?!

wtf

damn if only i knew my coolant temp gauge wasn't working.
Ummm, hello? Chrysler/ Mitsubishi?????

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Ummm, hello? Chrysler/ Mitsubishi?????what u mean? Its just a coolant temp sensor those aren't required anyways. Specially after u get a tune, i was only going like 80 in 3rd on the way home.. (~2 hours)

Echonova
06-12-2007, 11:06 PM
what u mean? Its just a coolant temp sensor those aren't required anyways. Specially after u get a tune, i was only going like 80 in 3rd on the way home.. (~2 hours)Pshhh.. why didn't you say so... The smoke was just the excess horsepower being released then.

nreggie454
06-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Headgasket. My brother has a Conquest and he just got to do that fun replacement. Apparently that is kind of a weak point.

Echonova
06-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Headgasket. My brother has a Conquest and he just got to do that fun replacement. Apparently that is kind of a weak point. WOW!!!!! +1 for some new info!!!!!!!

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Headgasket. My brother has a Conquest and he just got to do that fun replacement. Apparently that is kind of a weak point.you serious?! Damn ya learn something new every day. THANKS! Now i can sleep

jokes aside what color is your brother's conquest

tell him to join up on g54b.com we have a buncha local starion/conquest meetups

his name doesn't happen to be antonio does it?

Stormhammer
06-12-2007, 11:40 PM
haha hasan

going reverse in the wet fucking sucks in our cars. So does making a left or right hand turn when you have stuff tuned and upgraded. I always got sideways in the rain. Fucking torque... :D

Mr_Mischif
06-12-2007, 11:55 PM
haha hasan

going reverse in the wet fucking sucks in our cars. So does making a left or right hand turn when you have stuff tuned and upgraded. I always got sideways in the rain. Fucking torque... :D

Yeah, your car has so much torque you probably broke a con rod going around said corner, huh?

Stormhammer
06-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah, your car has so much torque you probably broke a con rod going around said corner, huh?

actually my car had to much torque that it flipped, BEAT THAT BITCH!

nreggie454
06-13-2007, 02:05 AM
you serious?! Damn ya learn something new every day. THANKS! Now i can sleep

jokes aside what color is your brother's conquest

tell him to join up on g54b.com we have a buncha local starion/conquest meetups

his name doesn't happen to be antonio does it?

Yeah, I was thinking that you already knew that, but decided to say it anyways just in case there was the slight chance you didn't know.

His Conquest is a crappy white right now, but he is thinking about painting it something different when he gets done working on it. He isn't local (lives in Memphis), but I will definitely tell him about g54b.com

Stormhammer
06-13-2007, 02:43 AM
^^ atop of G54B.com, tell him about starquestclub.com ( its the national site )

there's alot of folks up in TN with them