PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rescue Me is back

koukis14
06-12-2007, 08:37 PM
It is about fucking time, tomorrow night the greatest television show ever made comes back for another season. I have been waiting a long time for this and it is finally here.

JDMJAYDC2
06-12-2007, 08:40 PM
i just started watching it late into last season and really liked it i wonder if ol boy is still fucking his dead firefighters wife i think in the last one i saw he showed up at her house. and she was like about time i thought you were dead or something like that

koukis14
06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
i just started watching it late into last season and really liked it i wonder if ol boy is still fucking his dead firefighters wife i think in the last one i saw he showed up at her house. and she was like about time i thought you were dead or something like that
You should try and see last seasons last episode because apparenty this season is going to have alot to do with that.

thecrazyone
06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
i cant wait. Dennis Leary is fuckin hilarious.

redrumracer
06-12-2007, 09:04 PM
cant wait

thecrazyone
06-13-2007, 10:09 PM
lol. it was an ok season opener, i know the rest of the season is gonna get crazy.

ok who saw at the end when it was showing the preview of the rest of the season all the guy are in the kitchen naming girls they dream about and one dude says tommy's wife by accident lol, and then it shows an episode where all the guys are somewhere with tommy's daughter and her bf and she come running out from a room in panties and tommy says "blinders blinders" lol haha shits great

koukis14
06-14-2007, 08:32 AM
lol. it was an ok season opener, i know the rest of the season is gonna get crazy.

ok who saw at the end when it was showing the preview of the rest of the season all the guy are in the kitchen naming girls they dream about and one dude says tommy's wife by accident lol, and then it shows an episode where all the guys are somewhere with tommy's daughter and her bf and she come running out from a room in panties and tommy says "blinders blinders" lol haha shits great

"does that nose ring hurt?"

"how about now asshole?"

Xpsi
06-14-2007, 08:54 AM
Rescue Me is awesome. :P