PDA

View Full Version : When you were a kid

Extrememustang
06-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Ok some of you arn't going to get this but here goes. Have you ever done anything really bad or really been down on your luck and thought to yourself that when you were a kid you had it good and didnt have a care in the world. I mean come on lets say someone is in jail for drugs I wonder if they ever think back to when they were a kid and as a kid thought they would never do something like this. Its like when you grow up your innocence is gone and your no more child like and you do things you would have NEVER thought you would do when you grow up. Also remember how the smallest thing was exicitng now its hard as fuck to impress us. Or did you ever think man where has my life gone, as a kid I had it all could have done anything I wanted now look at me. Ok that was a small rant and I'm sure most wont get the meaning of what I just said.

JDMmuscle
06-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Im only 20... and i still have a hella long way to go...

BUT to this day... i still wish it was ok to stay in my basement and play with legos.... Build forts and play in my sand box....

Those were the good days man, where it was ok to wear a batman cloak and run around with a plastic sword....

When you would get excited about the stupidest shit, like the faint bells of the ice cream man, and how you couldn't even stay asleep till 5 am because Santa Claus had come :goodjob:

my rents always said enjoy your time when you are young. i thought they were full of shit, because i wanted to grow up.... well i was wrong

even tho some of you may think 20 is still young, i have been threw waaaay to much shit. More then most people. life up to this point has been a long hard path... i wish i could just get naked and play with my boats in the tub again :cry::cry:

Extrememustang
06-12-2007, 06:30 PM
The meaning is we took to much for granted as a kid and we were innocent. Also we can still try and do things we wanted to do as a adult. The last meaning also was if your about to do something BAD think as if when you were a kid and you saw yourself as a adult about to do something bad and of course you looked up to yourself because your the adult in the eyes of the kid, what would you as a kid think? Would you still do the bad thing and who cares if your child like memory would look down on you. Hope that made some sense