PDA

View Full Version : Yep, another newb!

KREEP
06-12-2007, 12:05 AM
I just purchased a vehicle from another member here and would like to upgrade a lot of things. I just wanted to know what was a good web site or some good websites to find aftermarket parts for my new ride. Just bought a 2000 integra gsr and want to make her a little faster. Upgrade the brakes,wheels,throttlebody,maybe a turbo,and also thinking of tearing the motor down and bulding it but that is in th far future.I definitley want to make it faster than it is now and she's pretty fast. I want to know what kind of HP a gsr with headers and intake and catback exhaust is running? By the way my name is Miles and I live in the Athens area and am totally new to this so any help is very welcome! Thanks:D Oh and any suggestions as to what I need to add to get some more horses??????

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Welcome :yes:

Nerdsrock22
06-12-2007, 05:57 AM
:welcome:

pics?

we can probably help you out on what to buy if you can tell us what kinda things are already on the car. you're gonna have a blast with this whole thing, just prepare to be broke

WhiteAccord
06-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Hi...

Maniaį
06-12-2007, 07:09 AM
what a newbie.. how do you not know websites, for buying aftermarket parts? fucking lame..

Welcome_

Double_0_Rusty
06-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Ahhh Welcome, a fellow Athens guy. Don't listen to Maniac he's just retarded..:lmfao: oh yeah bring your ass to the meet next monday Kreep:goodjob:

The Yousef
06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
leave while you still can...

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:47 AM
what a newbie.. how do you not know websites, for buying aftermarket parts? fucking lame..

Welcome_

I am new to the rice burner stuff! Don't know the brands. I have been building offroad toys and thats a totally different game. So yes new to this. The guy I bought the car from gave me this description:
2000 Acura Integra GSR
101,000 miles
Brand new clutch, lightweight flywheel,
dc sports header and short shifter
AEM Tanabe catback exhaust
H&R lowering springs
Tokico HP shocks
Ingalls camber kits
Sony MP3/CD player
Black leather seats w/ full black interior

Factory GSR spoiler

Type R spoiler (front lip)
Painted matched color side skirts
Viper security
Neuspeed front strut bar
Mercedues Benz HID and projectors
skunk2 shift knob and razo CF pedals

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Ahhh Welcome, a fellow Athens guy. Don't listen to Maniac he's just retarded..:lmfao: oh yeah bring your ass to the meet next monday Kreep:goodjob:
I will be there!

OneSlow5pt0
06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
welcome,

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I just purchased a vehicle from another member here and would like to upgrade a lot of things. I just wanted to know what was a good web site or some good websites to find aftermarket parts for my new ride. Just bought a 2000 integra gsr and want to make her a little faster. Upgrade the brakes,wheels,throttlebody,maybe a turbo,and also thinking of tearing the motor down and bulding it but that is in th far future.I definitley want to make it faster than it is now and she's pretty fast. I want to know what kind of HP a gsr with headers and intake and catback exhaust is running? By the way my name is Miles and I live in the Athens area and am totally new to this so any help is very welcome! Thanks:D Oh and any suggestions as to what I need to add to get some more horses??????

Fuck, atleast a gagillion HP.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
welcome to IA... check out skunk2 web site

KREEP
06-12-2007, 06:55 PM
welcome to IA... check out skunk2 web site
Thanks man at least someone here is adult enough to help when a new member is asking questions. Some of these dumbasses just have nothing better to do than fuck with other people on these forums and it make em feel good. Oh well there just pussies! :D And rusty I will be at the athens meet on monday for sure what about you cactuseg?

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks man at least someone here is adult enough to help when a new member is asking questions. Some of these dumbasses just have nothing better to do than fuck with other people on these forums and it make em feel good. Oh well there just pussies! :D And rusty I will be at the athens meet on monday for sure what about you cactuseg?
Wahhh wahhh wahh go douche

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 08:27 PM

dude calm the hell down he just asked a question.. no need for this :goodjob:

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM

yea dude ima try my hardest to go id say 90% chance ... i dont know any one in athens but im meeting up with rusty (cool guy) to take me to the meet spot.

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 08:38 PM

No need for this either. Cry baby can't take a little bashing, then he needs to gtfo, stfu, and quit his whining.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 08:39 PM
No need for this either. Cry baby can't take a little bashing, then he needs to gtfo, stfu, and quit his whining.

lol same thing i tell ppls when i start... or tell them to read my sig

§treet_§peed
06-12-2007, 08:40 PM
lolers

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 08:43 PM
lol same thing i tell ppls when i start... or tell them to read my sig
It's not like I went after him personally. If he can't handle a little humor, than fuck him, and his GSR. Pussy.

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Holy shit all I did was ask some simple questions and now I have a crazy dude flippin out on me! I can take all kinds of bashing it seems like your the one flippin out. Just drop it ya drama queen. I don't expect to get smart ass comments when I asked some pretty direct questions. I think you need to take a valium and stay off the computer for a couple of days homey. just my :2cents: I can't stand people that want to argue and act like children in forums. Who's whining anyway except you? Can't we all just get along?:cheers:

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Holy shit all I did was ask some simple questions and now I have a crazy dude flippin out on me! I can take all kinds of bashing it seems like your the one flippin out. Just drop it ya drama queen. I don't expect to get smart ass comments when I asked some pretty direct questions. I think you need to take a valium and stay off the computer for a couple of days homey. just my :2cents: I can't stand people that want to argue and act like children in forums. Who's whining anyway except you? Can't we all just get along?:cheers:

1st high light QD and 2nd one yes we all can but some choose not to

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Come show a newb how to douche fag:goodjob:
you wanna joke around we can do that:crazy:

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 09:41 PM

oh shit call out...

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Look, a new ethug. Lol fuckin loser.

Me? Flipping out?? nope, your the one who bitched over a little bashing, if you could take it, then you wouldn't be bitching about it. Moron. Clearly, you can't even have a little fun on the internet. I'd hate to meet you in person. You seem like the type who'd sit around a drool on himself for entertainment.

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 09:43 PM
oh shit call out...
More like "Oh shit, this guys gonna sit there and talk shit like the noob he is" lol

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Your funny. Still more jokes? Keep going it's funny

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Ia is now a shit talking forum. Lets don't talk about cars or anything I would rather joke around with dickhead here! He is hilarious:D :gay: :blah:

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Can anyone tell me what brand of supercharger is the best? Im itchin to make this car faster it's too slow for me. Newb wants to go fast

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Ia is now a shit talking forum. Lets don't talk about cars or anything I would rather joke around with dickhead here! He is hilarious:D :gay: :blah:
This isn't the speaking of cars section anyways moron. There's a place for that, it's in the OTHER part of IA, aka "Car Talk" Who knew right?? or, General Tech, or things of that nature. This is the part where you introduce yourself, your car, and things about it. Which you did. Very well I might add. You made a mistake, and i capitolized on it as a joke. You didn't like it so you whined like a little girl. Get over yourself playboy, you aint shit.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Can anyone tell me what brand of supercharger is the best? Im itchin to make this car faster it's too slow for me. Newb wants to go fast

vortec

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
keep it going PLAYBOY gangster. I love it. You are so angry while typing it's too funny!

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Lol at your dumbass thinking i'm oh so angry. However, i'm sitting here calm as can be. hehe..new tool, FTL! haha

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh, and FYI. I'm no gangster. Hell, I don't even like rap music as most "gangsters" do. That's ok though. Think of me as you wish. :)

KREEP
I introduced myself and asked a few questions is it soooo wrong? Do we always have to play by the rules Mr. Police Man?

cactusEG
u guys i have a pair's of my old boxing glove u guys can use if u'd like... to knock the shit out of each other ???

KREEP
06-12-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah it's been fun. So what kinda ricers yall runnin? Just curious
Ya know engine,intakes headers,exhaust etc.....

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah it's been fun. So what kinda ricers yall runnin? Just curious

anything and every thing even tho im slow... :cry:

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I introduced myself and asked a few questions is it soooo wrong? Do we always have to play by the rules Mr. Police Man?
I said nothing about playing by the rules. I stated that there were other sections for that kind of talk, nothing more. Rules?? I didn't mention those either. Read closer. Eventually you'll figure it out.

Best part is, I'm not even the one who made a big deal about it. I busted your balls on one thing, then you proceeded to whine about it. Pulling the "noob" name calling thing lol. 20 posts later, here we are, you're sitll complaining, shut up, venture around, maybe you'll notice the other forum area's as well.

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
u guys i have a pair's of my old boxing glove u guys can use if u'd like... to knock the shit out of each other ???
Lol no need for that man. Marines, and 8 years in mixed martial arts if it ever came down to that haha. However, I couldn't give a shit less about this guy lol. That, and I don't need any hassle. If he wants to cry about something said to him over the internet, maybe he should go back and have mommy bake him cookies to feel better.

KREEP
06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/DSC024421.jpgThats ok man. I have ventured around here thats how I bought my car. I love this forum. A lot of other forums won't let you cuss or fuck with others. Everyone has been pretty nice in here so far. Learned a little bit but it takes time. I also have another car hobby. I have an 84 toyota 4runner that I am building into a rockcrawler. Having the engine rebuilt right now and $3000 worth of suspension sitting at Classic City Off road waiting to be put on. I love fast and I love off road so I decided to do both.http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/db2dre2.jpg

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Thats ok man. I have ventured around here thats how I bought my car. I love this forum. A lot of other forums won't let you cuss or fuck with others. Everyone has been pretty nice in here so far. Learned a little bit but it takes time. I also have another car hobby. I have an 84 toyota 4runner that I am building into a rockcrawler. Having the engine rebuilt right now and $3000 worth of suspension sitting at Classic City Off road waiting to be put on. I love fast and I love off road so I decided to do both.http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/db2dre2.jpg
See, now i'm learning a little more about you. Thats what this area is specifically for. I myself used to own a 79 CK 20, 8 bolt heavy duty rear ends, rock crush tranny, 410 gears, 17" wagon wheels, on 44's. 400 SB .060 over. Dual Holley's, dual flowmasters, had a cam in it, cant recall waht it was though. Jet black, rims were black, black tint, 8 roll bar lights, 4 fog lights. 2 driving lights for reverse lights. 10" in suspension, 3" in body lifts.

some asshole stole it, and drove it into the side of a bridge :(

KREEP
06-12-2007, 10:19 PM
This was my first rockcrawling toy http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/100_0501-1.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/mhpeebles/100_1014.jpg

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Not bad. Never got into rock crawling. It was all swamp and river by my house. SO thats where we played.

passwordATL
06-12-2007, 10:26 PM
welcome to IA and nice GSR

KREEP
06-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks. I will post pics of the build of both of my vehicles.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks. I will post pics of the build of both of my vehicles.

dude u need to sale me those GSR blades and lol at passwordATL sig

KREEP
06-12-2007, 10:40 PM
They are for sale if I can find a set of gunmetal or black wheels.

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 10:43 PM
dude u need to sale me those GSR blades and lol at passwordATL sig

Funny you should say that. :ninja:

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Funny you should say that. :ninja:

lol did u realy say taht shit...

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 11:09 PM
lol did u realy say taht shit...
yes, b/c i know somebody, who knows more than most think :)

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Mis understood what you were asking. Yes of course I said that. I don't care. But, you should know.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Mis understood what you were asking. Yes of course I said that. I don't care. But, you should know.

y the hell would u say something like that????

mxglory258
06-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Because thats what I wanted to say. Was funny to me. Still is. glad to know i'm part of your signature ;)

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Welcome and have a nice stay in the world on IA holla.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
They are for sale if I can find a set of gunmetal or black wheels.

dude i have som gunmetals i might trade... u like um

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Damn its gettin good in here.

cactusEG
06-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Because thats what I wanted to say. Was funny to me. Still is. glad to know i'm part of your signature ;)

huh what what. im confused???:???: :thinking: :???:

KREEP
06-12-2007, 11:52 PM
You got pics of the wheels?

cactusEG
06-13-2007, 12:13 AM
You got pics of the wheels?

srry i dont have a digi cam... when i go to athens meet u can check um out..

KREEP
06-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Yeah that will work.

97b14owner!
06-13-2007, 03:03 PM

Right on man. I wish that these dumbasses should just be real and started acting their own age by WELCOMING newbies rather than BASHING them. Thats some high school shit. Welcome to IA:welcome: . Im against all kinds of bashing. I dont bash newbies @ all nor the moderators.

97b14owner welcomes you to IA.

97b14owner!
06-13-2007, 03:04 PM

Because he's smart!! Something that you will NEVER be!!:2up:

cactusEG
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Because he's smart!! Something that you will NEVER be!!:2up:

ur fucking moron... did u read the rest of what i wrote, and one more thing kill urself u son of a bitch

KREEP
06-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Damn this place is full of anger! Wtf........