PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Out My Shop To Get Out Of Debt

smokincl
06-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Alright people here goes, I have some extra parts that I did not put back on my current project and have to go to make room for some new shit moving in to my shop. 1) I have a complete custom interior for a 1994-2001 DC2 2dr Front seats are TenzoR's and comes with the back seats arm rest cover and complete door panels all of this has been custom wrapped in black sued that since has faded a little due to the sun but still looks incredible they have the red stiching just like JDM seats and comes with the seat rails. I also have a stock B18c-1 intake manifold, I have a rear hatch with everthing attached no wiper(has been plugged) and it has a black widow carbon fiber spoiler mounted on it(red in color). I also have a set of OEM Front fenders Red with wide body fender flairs mounted on them. That is part of a complete Mellinum Vader body kit that was on the car when I purchased it. The front bumper needs repair and the side skirts can be fixed when attached to the car and the rear bumper just needs to be painted before installation. I am also holding a MOMO Race steering wheel that is black leather and comes with a MOMO Hub Adapter. I also have a complete sun roof with grey headliner and will throw in the vent with the switch on it. I also have a stock GSR Gauge cluster and the shroud that holds two gauges with Auto Meter white face Phantom Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges mounted in it. I can let go of a set of Red Mugen 4 point harness. And a complete ABS Unit. I can sell my passanger air bag if someone is trying to do a rebuild on a salvage. I also have a set of 15" Bronze Ikon's with soso tires on them. I have the cruise control button. I also have a stock arm rest and a set of OEM Headlights. I need to sell as much as possible as quick as possible all prices are negotiable and trades may be entertained.
Please call me at 478-256-6780 or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions.
I do live in Macon but go to ATL at least once a week I have no problem meeting you half way.
Thanks,
Coulby

RutRoe
06-11-2007, 11:51 PM
You really gotta read the rules dude...

Let me give you a few min. before we delete it...

And if you space it out and make it so people can read it, then you'll have a lot better chance of selling all this stuff quickly.

Good luck, read the rules, add pics, you'll be fine

Vteckidd
06-12-2007, 12:01 AM
No pics, horrible format.

try again