PDA

View Full Version : I wanna know!!!

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:02 PM
So a source tells me that there are some people on IA that claim that they know me and talk shit about me. Saying that I force myself onto people. WTF?! My question is who the fuck are you? If you have shit to say, better off saying shit to my face and not behind my back. Shit homie if you have balls use them muthafuckas and speak up! I personally know maybe a hand full of people here on IA. From what I understand, it's not even the people I know (with the exception of one pussy ass muthafucka. and you know who you are). So if you have shit to say, speak your now or forever hold your peace!

But then again I must be doing something right to have haters like this. I actually feel really special that I get that much attention :D

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:06 PM
If you have shit to say, better off saying shit to my face and not behind my back.

I thought the same of you a few months back but just let it ride on. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-11-2007, 09:08 PM
more details...

Julio
06-11-2007, 09:08 PM
I want to know because someone asked in another thread...

Why kinda drifting you do? and why you claim to be ? He did say unless you drifted around in a IA party......

I'm confused?

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:10 PM
^^^ Yeah I get your point Mike, but it just really pisses me off when you have people who claim to know you, but really don't and feel the need to speak your name with nothing positive to follow. I'm just giving them the chance to speak up and stop running to others to talk their shit! Oh and if people think they know me just from reading my blog, they are stupid. You don't know me from what I chose to write in my blog

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I want to know because someone asked in another thread...

Why kinda drifting you do? and why you claim to be ? He did say unless you drifted around in a IA party......

I'm confused?

Refer to link

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78538&page=3&pp=20

Julio
06-11-2007, 09:12 PM
don't sweat it.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I know I shouldn't. I guess I'm just testy and emotional and I just wanted to know especially when someone I just started hanging out with has somewhat a bad impression of me because of what some other people said. I guess I should just realize that no matter what people will hate and that they are immature becauase they can't bring their issues to me. At least give me a chance to clear my name, but whatever!

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:16 PM
^^^ Yeah I get your point Mike, but it just really pisses me off when you have people who claim to know you, but really don't and feel the need to speak your name with nothing positive to follow. I'm just giving them the chance to speak up and stop running to others to talk their shit! Oh and if people think they know me just from reading my blog, they are stupid. You don't know me from what I chose to write in my blog

Yeah. I remember when someone approached me with some opinions and answers to some pics they had and I gave them. Then that person went and asked other people that had no knowledge of the subject what they thought of the pics because I had no idea what I was talking about. That was fucked up. But I just brushed it aside. Later, QD.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Alright I will let it go. I guess QD you can delete this thread if you like. I'm done with it. Not really worth my time. Guess I just felt like ranting for the time being. I'm done now

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:26 PM
^^^ Figured so. I love having a good memory with people who question me. Later, QD.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:29 PM
HUH? I am completely confused. I hope your post was not refering to me because I do not recall bringing any pics and questioning you about them

00CelicaGT
06-11-2007, 09:30 PM
tell them all to suck a dick!!

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
HUH? I am completely confused. I hope your post was not refering to me because I do not recall bringing any pics and questioning you about them

And I'm out. Later, QD.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Whatever that was about :dunno:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Ooooohhhhh are you talking about the ghost pics? I never once said or thought you did not know what you were talking about. If you recall I tried to get you out here several times and you never came out. I don't know what was up with that, but sorry if you ever felt that I questioned your intelligence because I didn't.

Shawna
06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
i know you

AnthonyF
06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
So a source tells me that there are some people on IA that claim that they know me and talk shit about me. Saying that I force myself onto people. WTF?! My question is who the fuck are you? If you have shit to say, better off saying shit to my face and not behind my back. Shit homie if you have balls use them muthafuckas and speak up! I personally know maybe a hand full of people here on IA. From what I understand, it's not even the people I know (with the exception of one pussy ass muthafucka. and you know who you are). So if you have shit to say, speak your now or forever hold your peace!

But then again I must be doing something right to have haters like this. I actually feel really special that I get that much attention :D

don't take everything so seriously. people today take life way to damn serious. If they don't like u, fuck 'em. somethimes when people talk shit is an envy or jealousy issue. (not saying it is)

Bballjamal
06-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I was in the middle and I can't even tell u what it was :thinking:

Doppelgänger
06-12-2007, 11:09 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kyle
06-12-2007, 11:12 AM
If you have shit to say, better off saying shit to my face and not behind my back.
Is this an invitation to talk shit about you?

MattB
06-12-2007, 11:18 AM
^lmao

Nomad!
06-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I masturbated to your avatar & I found that sexual experience to be less than satisfying. I may have started a thread or four saying you were bad in bed but I don't think anyone read them :)

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2007, 01:27 PM
^^^lololz

thinkfast®
06-12-2007, 01:38 PM
SOMEONE TELL THIS HOODRAT CRY A RIVER ELSEWHERE.. SCRAM

THIS IS IA WE HAVE NO FEELINGS AND HOLD NO REMORSE!!! NOW BE GONE PEASANT

I WILL NOT HESITATE TO UNLEASH THE FURY

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I actually feel really special that I get that much attention :D
mission accomplished

blahhaahah ok so now that ur done whats keeping ya here?

thinkfast®
06-12-2007, 01:42 PM
HULUD TELL BLUES WHERE WE SEND SKANKAS

-------------------->

thinkfast®
06-12-2007, 01:43 PM
BEAT IT HOOCHIE

Nomad!
06-12-2007, 01:44 PM
ok so now that ur done whats keeping ya here?
This is the only way she will communicate with me since she impregnated me and ran out on me & our unborn child. This is no way to handle your responsibilities young lady :cry:

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
SOMEONE TELL THIS HOODRAT CRY A RIVER ELSEWHERE.. SCRAM

THIS IS IA WE HAVE NO FEELINGS AND HOLD NO REMORSE!!! NOW BE GONE PEASANT

I WILL NOT HESITATE TO UNLEASH THE FURY
lol, where u been ricky?

thinkfast®
06-12-2007, 02:54 PM
WATTUP WAYNER

I BEEN AROUND, IA AINT MY THING THESE DAYS - GOT REAL BEEF TO DEAL WITH!! THINKFAST ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP THO

POR FAVOR BELEEV IT

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2007, 03:53 PM
haha, i do believe, real beef > IA :goodjob:

Lizbiz101
06-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Damn take a chill pill or something. It's not all about you all the time. People will ALWAYS talk about other people, can't help that. People aren't gonna "say it to your face" just cuz you tell them to. heh