PDA

View Full Version : ATTN : BluesClues

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 09:01 PM
So... i dont get it. Really.

You have a Civic, yet, you prize yourself as "ATL Drift Queen" ?? :???: :screwy:

I mean, if you really are, Tracy is going to beat you down and take it back....

So really..... WTF is the deal with the phony title???

cactusEG
06-11-2007, 09:02 PM
she will tell u its an inside joke

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I never understood the drift thing either. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 09:04 PM
unless it was some IA party or something.... it simply looks retarded :no:

Julio
06-11-2007, 09:06 PM
unless it was some IA party or something.... it simply looks retarded :no:

IA party? hnm... what do yo mean ? :thinking:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes it is an inside joke between Ahmonrah, myself, and some others that were there that night.

Refer to link

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78538&page=3&pp=20

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Who voted you "IA's AMERICAN IDOL?" Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Yes it is an inside joke between Ahmonrah, myself, and some others that were there that night.

Refer to link

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78538&page=3&pp=20

So a 'inside joke' means you were driving after drinking, and spun out on a exit ramp because you were driving like an idiot? Fan-fucking-tastic. :rolleyes:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Who voted you "IA's AMERICAN IDOL?" Later, QD.

No one. It was funny so I put it there. Got it from Rashaad

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:13 PM
So a 'inside joke' means you were driving after drinking, and spun out on a exit ramp because you were driving like an idiot? Fan-fucking-tastic. :rolleyes:

Yep. And your point?

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:14 PM
And your point?

Too bad you're still here. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
thats not exactly something to be proud of :no:

Julio

paris hilton just got 20 something days for that! :love:

Benefit
lmao droptopdrifter

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
So no one has to read through all the ramblings...

Well, on the way there, I decided I was going to speed by Rashad on the ramp from 75 to 85. Now on this ramp the max speed is 25 mph and I was doing at least 50. Got to the deep part of the curve, threw on my brakes, and started drifting around the curve (fwd drifting woohoo) and ended up facing on going traffic. Luckily this was at 3 in the morning so no one else was on the road but us and this one car is the distance. I was looking at his homeboy's lights!! Shit was fun though (could be because I was on Patron). Good thing I and no one else got hurt. It could have been worse. So when we arrived at the bowling alley we left because they wanted $10.50 per person to bowl (outrageous)!!! So we decided to go to the Waffle House on Central Ave. and talk shit for a while. We acted a fool there. Mainly Marlon was showing his ass because he was drunk as shit!!! So he is just saying stuff to and about people and don't give a fuck what he said. Yelling at folks and saying fuck them to everyone. I was so embarrased but at the same time it was so funny. After leaving there I got home at 5 this morning. I just realized today that I spent $150 last night. $120 and some odd change at Dave and Busters and gas. Oh well, I had a good time. Oh and my new nickname given by Rashad is "ATL Drift Queen."

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
she made a mistake, i think shes learned from it.

stop making it personal lol

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah it was stupid. I'm human, I will fuck up like everyone else, I still had a good night. It wasn't a good decision to drink and drive, but it's the past and oh fucking well it's over and done with so don't come at me like everyone is all good two shoes and I'm above all shit. It's something that happened once and will never happen again, but at least I learned my lesson without having to suffer the consequences

Bballjamal
06-11-2007, 09:19 PM
:headslap:

tony
06-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Yep. And your point?

Not to argue with you Mike but its a mistake when you show remorse, that is plain stupidity and to stand behind it's 10 times worse.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Exactly! Really I think it has more to do with that IA hasn't had much excitement lately so someone felt the need to pick on me, but little do they know I don't really care how they feel about the situation.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Not to argue with you Mike but its a mistake when you show remorse, that is plain stupidity and to stand behind it's 10 times worse.

Remorse for what?! Who got hurt? Did anything bad come from the situation? You show remorse when something goes wrong

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
well i dont know her that well, but i heard how upset she was and how much she had to spend to fix the car.

i took it that she had learned her lesson.

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Remorse for what?! Who got hurt? Did anything bad come from the situation? You show remorse when something goes wrong
i think what tony means is remorse in the fact that next time , you might now be so lucky an just damage your car or anything.

you might hurt someone else or yourself.

will you ever drive after drinking again?

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:24 PM

You don't think that driving while drunk was wrong? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
you might hurt someone else or yourself.

Hopefully herself over someone else. Later, QD.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
^^^ I didn't wreck my car from it. Nothing bad happened.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:27 PM
You don't think that driving while drunk was wrong? Later, QD.

Yeah I totally agree that is was wrong. Like I said it most likely won't happen again

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Like I said it most likely won't happen again

Good to know. Later, QD.

Benefit
06-11-2007, 09:28 PM
what if you ran some kid over.

i was watching fresh prince of bel-air and carlton took will's car keys cause he was having a drinking contest and then will passed out and woke up at a cemetary, to discover some kid that was a really good baseball player but he got ran over by a drunk driver...which made will realize he shouldnt drive while drunk

Doppelgänger

stop making it personal lolHave a nice ,personal, fuck you.

I asked a question, i got a answer and i made a comment that was far from snyde or mean. The comment i made was more inquisitive and for from judgemental.

So chill the fuck out.

tony
I don't really have to say much because I'm sure QD will say enough but when it comes to drinking and driving I think about those who were victims.. nobody got hurt this time but that certainly doesn't mean you discount the act. Its stupid and to make a joke of it shows lack of maturity.

Tracy
So... i dont get it. Really.

You have a Civic, yet, you prize yourself as "ATL Drift Queen" ?? :???: :screwy:

I mean, if you really are, Tracy is going to beat you down and take it back....

So really..... WTF is the deal with the phony title???

I'm too old to go to jail for beating someone down unless it's reeeeeeeaaaallly worth it :D Everyone knows I'm the REAL ATL Drift Queen, so why fight over it?? But good looking out Mike :idb:

Blues, nothing against you :)

Vteckidd
most likely?

come on jamese, it should NEVER happen

Julio
06-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm w/ tony

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Everyone knows I'm the REAL ATL Drift Queen,

EVERYONE THAT SAW THAT CABLE SHOW ON THE CHANNEL THAT NO ONE GETS AT 3AM KNOWS THIS!!!!!

Lolol. Don't hate, tracy. I was the only one from IA that saw it in your debut showing. Lolol.

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:33 PM
EVERYONE THAT SAW THAT CABLE SHOW ON THE CHANNEL THAT NO ONE GETS AT 3AM KNOWS THIS!!!!!

Lolol. Don't hate, tracy. I was the only one from IA that saw it in your debut showing. Lolol.

HEEEYY!!! You have no idea how many people saw it. I had no idea until I got a million phone calls and everyone (not from IA either) asking me about it after. Apparently it was on in every bar god ever created.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah it should never happen, but then again I am not going to feel bad about what I post in MY blog about my good night. Everyone knows you don't drink and drive. I did, it's in the past, it's over, and I'm done with it. Now, if no one agrees with what I have to say or what I have said that is your own personal problem not mine. I will not conform myself to what you people think I should be

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Have a nice ,personal, fuck you.

I asked a question, i got a answer and i made a comment that was far from snyde or mean. The comment i made was more inquisitive and for from judgemental.

So chill the fuck out.

whoa dude, i didnt come at you harsh. I just didnt see the need for a thread about why your so butt hurt a girl has ATL DRIFT QUEEN in her avatar.

calm down an back away keyboard commando.

oh yeah

FUCK YOU TOO. I got you a bumper sticker that says "if you can read this flip me over" ;)

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:35 PM
HEEEYY!!! You have no idea how many people saw it. I had no idea until I got a million phone calls and everyone (not from IA either) asking me about it after.

I work for Nielsenmedia part time from home and have access to who watches what. I do know that your show aired on a Saturday at 12pm for the first time run. Exactly 3 people in the Eastern United States saw it. I had it on every TV in my house. I have 3 TVs in my house. You do the math. Lolol. Later, QD.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 09:36 PM
They really aren't making it personal, but when you damn near brag about it and have it under your name...then you ask to have it thrown in your face. If they wanted to make it personal they could talk about how they lost their dad to a bitch who decided to drive drunk...one time...so stop whining and either take it off...or take the shit.

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
this is really funny.

*awaits droptopdrifters angry post*

Kamikaze
06-11-2007, 09:39 PM
i was watching fresh prince of bel-air and carlton took will's car keys cause he was having a drinking contest and then will passed out and woke up at a cemetary, to discover some kid that was a really good baseball player but he got ran over by a drunk driver...which made will realize he shouldnt drive while drunk

Out of all the other examples you could've chosen from...:doh:

j/k That episode has a good moral, but these things happen in real life. Just a few days ago, I was on I-675 and I just happened to see this 300C veering off the road and coming back on. So, out of fear of being hit, I got off the highway at the next exit. As I was still looking in my rear-view mirror, I saw her take out the exit sign and then side swipe another car at about 65mph. On my way back, I saw that she was in handcuffs obviously because she was intoxicated. My point is, don't be selfish and get behind the wheel of a car when you are wasted. You could really endanger your life as well as the lives of others.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
First off I don't have to change shit about what I put in my avatar or my sig. There are so many people on IA that feels like everyone has to be alike or everyone has to do what they say because they don't like what you have. Do I go around saying "I don't like how you quoted someone in your signature. Take that shit off or take the heat for it." No I don't and neither should anyone else. It's stupid as fuck. It was a joke that only a few understood. Don't be upset because you didn't feel cool enough to understand the joke

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
I work for Nielsenmedia part time from home and have access to who watches what. I do know that your show aired on a Saturday at 12pm for the first time run. Exactly 3 people in the Eastern United States saw it. I had it on every TV in my house. I have 3 TVs in my house. You do the math. Lolol. Later, QD.you only have 3 TV's???? Loser!

00CelicaGT
06-11-2007, 09:41 PM
the law for driving drunk is ment for those who can't do it!!:cheers:

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:41 PM
you only have 3 TV's???? Loser!

I think 3 110" TVs are plenty. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah but do you have HDTV

Bballjamal
06-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I work for Nielsenmedia part time from home and have access to who watches what. I do know that your show aired on a Saturday at 12pm for the first time run. Exactly 3 people in the Eastern United States saw it. I had it on every TV in my house. I have 3 TVs in my house. You do the math. Lolol. Later, QD.

I'm having a hard time repping people at the moment (must spread for everyone) but that was hilarious! Props to Tracy still though :goodjob:

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry I wasn't cool enough to be in on a joke about how you are reckless and put other people's lives in danger because you wanted to get shit-faced and forget your reality...my bad. You sure showed me...oh how stupid I feel for telling you to stop being a bleeding cunt and deal with your shit. Its not a fucking quote from someone else..its a title you claim for some stupid shit you pulled and should be ashamed of. Fuckin deal or don't post it up for all to see. Thats all.

Tasuki_Civic
06-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry I wasn't cool enough to be in on a joke about how you are reckless and put other people's lives in danger because you wanted to get shit-faced and forget your reality...my bad. You sure showed me...oh how stupid I feel for telling you to stop being a bleeding cunt and deal with your shit. Its not a fucking quote from someone else..its a title you claim for some stupid shit you pulled and should be ashamed of. Fuckin deal or don't post it up for all to see. Thats all.

dayum? by far of all the post that one sound pretty mean seksi1.

im not against or for anything in this thread.....i was jus sayin that sound a lil mean. :yes:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 09:54 PM

When did I say "oh what did I do wrong?" I said I made a mistake and so be it. So how about you fucking get over it and stop trying to be "my shit don't stink" I put what I want in MY shit and that's it!

Damn some of you people are some whinny ass bitches!

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Maybe it was...I just get pissed when chicks go all..."why are you picking on me?" When they opened themselves up for it.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 09:57 PM
When did I say "oh what did I do wrong?" I said I made a mistake and so be it. So how about you fucking get over it and stop trying to be "my shit don't stink" I put what I want in MY shit and that's it!

Damn some of you people are some whinny ass bitches!
You are whinny, but it seems to get you the attention that you so crave...You said that people were making it too personal...you threw the shit out there. I may be a bitch, but I don't whine nearly as much as you do hon.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Maybe it was...I just get pissed when chicks go all..."why are you picking on me?" When they opened themselves up for it.

Please show me where I said that! My point is people are bored and have chosen to disagree with what I put in my blog and my avatar but I could give a flying fuck what you all think. Like I said I am human and by far perfect. You show me one perfect muthafucka in here! I at least admitted to my mistake. You just decided "oh someone is getting flamed right now. let me jump in so I look cool."

Tasuki_Civic
06-11-2007, 10:04 PM
http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/jackie-chan_files/jackiecat.jpg

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:04 PM
You are whinny, but it seems to get you the attention that you so crave...You said that people were making it too personal...you threw the shit out there. I may be a bitch, but I don't whine nearly as much as you do hon.

Where the hell was I whinning? See all the shit you say right now has no evidence. And as far as me wanting attention, let me remind you I didn't start this thread. Someone else did. I am just responding to what is being said. You are new here so therefore you have a lot to learn and at the moment seem to be the one that is craving the attention at the moment HUN.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Please show me where I said that! My point is people are bored and have chosen to disagree with what I put in my blog and my avatar but I could give a flying fuck what you all think. Like I said I am human and by far perfect. You show me one perfect muthafucka in here! I at least admitted to my mistake. You just decided "oh someone is getting flamed right now. let me jump in so I look cool."
You said that it shouldn't be personal...with "Exactly". Now...as far as looking cool...I could give a shit less what people on here think of me. I read a post by you whinning about how someone was talking shit and how you were pissed...and then I saw your name again. i read through...saw you were an idiot and decided to let you know what I thought. Now, if you don't care then why are you getting so pissy about it? I never said you should be ashamed of making a mistake, but for making a mistake and then joking about it. People die every day doing what you did. This time you didn't kill anyone, but next time you might. So chill teh fuck out and slow your roll bitch...I don't want drama. DOn't defend yourself to me...I don't want to hear it..and I don't think anyone else does either. :D

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 10:10 PM
whoa dude, i didnt come at you harsh. I just didnt see the need for a thread about why your so butt hurt a girl has ATL DRIFT QUEEN in her avatar.

calm down an back away keyboard commando.

oh yeah

FUCK YOU TOO. I got you a bumper sticker that says "if you can read this flip me over" ;)

oh.. alrighty. I thought since you didnt direct it at someone in particular, it was directed at the thread starter... me.. Sall cool.

As long as the sticker is green and orange its all good with me.

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Wholy fuckshit.... what did i start... i really didnt mean for this to happen :no:

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Where the hell was I whinning? See all the shit you say right now has no evidence. And as far as me wanting attention, let me remind you I didn't start this thread. Someone else did. I am just responding to what is being said. You are new here so therefore you have a lot to learn and at the moment seem to be the one that is craving the attention at the moment HUN.
Dont try to flip this shit on me bacuae you are getting flamed. You'll lose...let it go.

"But then again I must be doing something right to have haters like this. I actually feel really special that I get that much attention-BluesClues"

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Wholy fuckshit.... what did i start... i really didnt mean for this to happen :no:
Relax...I'm fucking with her...its really not all that serious...worst that can come of it is some neg reps both ways...no biggie...its entertaining if nothing else.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:13 PM
You said that it shouldn't be personal...with "Exactly". Now...as far as looking cool...I could give a shit less what people on here think of me. I read a post by you whinning about how someone was talking shit and how you were pissed...and then I saw your name again. i read through...saw you were an idiot and decided to let you know what I thought. Now, if you don't care then why are you getting so pissy about it? I never said you should be ashamed of making a mistake, but for making a mistake and then joking about it. People die every day doing what you did. This time you didn't kill anyone, but next time you might. So chill teh fuck out and slow your roll bitch...I don't want drama. DOn't defend yourself to me...I don't want to hear it..and I don't think anyone else does either. :D

You wanted drama when you came at me wrong. If you don't want to read what I have to say, it's as simple as hitting that little ignore button in your control panel for my name or just don't read my shit period! Just like you don't care what others think about you on here, I don't care what you think about me or anyone else. I did wrong and I had fun. Woop di fucking doo! OH well!

You all need to let it go and get over it! Find something else to complain about

Kamikaze
06-11-2007, 10:16 PM
http://img28.imagevenue.com/loc1073/th_18021_wildinout_122_1073lo.jpg

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Dont try to flip this shit on me bacuae you are getting flamed. You'll lose...let it go.

"But then again I must be doing something right to have haters like this. I actually feel really special that I get that much attention-BluesClues"

Yep I sure did say that. When you have people that talk shit about you behind your back but can't say it to your face, you must be doing something right to have someone hate on you. I stand by my statement to the fullest! Got a problem with it?

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:18 PM
So let it go. I don't care what some chick I didn't know did to fuck her shit up...but you ask for an oppinion just by having it up on your shit. I didn't come at you wrong...i came at you just how I meant to...straight up...no bull. These guys may coddle you because eyou are a chick and you have cute little pictures up of you and your car...but I won't. Don't expect that shit to work on me. I have one...its not that fucking amazing. Let it be...

Go ahead...get the final word in, but then...be done with it.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Yep I sure did say that. When you have people that talk shit about you behind your back but can't say it to your face, you must be doing something right to have someone hate on you. I stand by my statement to the fullest! Got a problem with it?
You said you weren't after attention...I was just reminding you what you said...and letting you know that thre is in fact some validity to what I have to say.

Doppelgänger
06-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Mike...you catch my reply?

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:29 PM
So let it go. I don't care what some chick I didn't know did to fuck her shit up...but you ask for an oppinion just by having it up on your shit. I didn't come at you wrong...i came at you just how I meant to...straight up...no bull. These guys may coddle you because eyou are a chick and you have cute little pictures up of you and your car...but I won't. Don't expect that shit to work on me. I have one...its not that fucking amazing. Let it be...

Oh my gosh girl you do not know me so don't act like you know what type of female I am! Oh and don't come at me like you are some bad ass chick either! I don't know you and you don't know me so advice would be to stop trying to look all cool and "I run shit" attitude because it doesn't impress me or anyone else on IA. Just like they flame me tonight, there will be someone else another day and best believe if you haven't already had your day you will. Oh and bitch ain't shit cute about me!

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:31 PM
You said you weren't after attention...I was just reminding you what you said...and letting you know that thre is in fact some validity to what I have to say.

Oh and I don't like your screen name. I find it to be lame. I suggest either you change it or deal with the attitude I will give you for having it!

Tasuki_Civic
06-11-2007, 10:32 PM

giaah dayum? :no:

Tasuki_Civic
06-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh my gosh girl you do not know me so don't act like you know what type of female I am! Oh and don't come at me like you are some bad ass chick either! I don't know you and you don't know me so advice would be to stop trying to look all cool and "I run shit" attitude because it doesn't impress me or anyone else on IA. Just like they flame me tonight, there will be someone else another day and best believe if you haven't already had your day you will. Oh and bitch ain't shit cute about me!

lol dont lower your standards of how you think of yourself. Bitch if you think you cute ...you cute dammit! dont change it cause someone said something. that shows how you truely feel about yourself.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I've had my day...and I didn't whine like a bitch either. I'm not "acting" like anything. i'm being myself, a foreign concept for you it seems. I'm not trying to run shit. I just stated my opinion and struck a nerve it would seem. If I wanted to impress you I would probably do soemthing other than call you out huh? Just maybe. OK...so you aren't cute...ugly girls need love too i suppose. I was just trying to give you a compliment, but whatever...I guess you're an ugly bitch and you whine...sad day for you.

Leadfoot_mf
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by BluesClues
Well, on the way there, I decided I was going to speed by Rashad on the ramp from 75 to 85. Now on this ramp the max speed is 25 mph and I was doing at least 50. Got to the deep part of the curve, threw on my brakes, and started drifting around the curve (fwd drifting woohoo) and ended up facing on going traffic. Too bad this was at 3 in the morning and no one else was on the road too put me out of my post whoring misery. I was looking at his homeboy's lights!! Shit was fun though (could be because I was on Patron). Good thing I and no one else got hurt. It could have been worse. So when we arrived at the bowling alley we left because they wanted $10.50 per person to bowl (outrageous)!!! So we decided to go to the Waffle House on Central Ave. and talk shit for a while. We acted a fool there. Mainly Marlon was showing his ass because he was drunk as shit!!! So he is just saying stuff to and about people and don't give a fuck what he said. Yelling at folks and saying fuck them to everyone. I was so embarrased but at the same time it was so funny. After leaving there I got home at 5 this morning. I just realized today that I spent $150 last night. $120 and some odd change at Dave and Busters and gas. Oh well, I had a good time. Oh and my new nickname given by Rashad is "ATL Drift Queen."

fixed drop top :goodjob:

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh and I don't like your screen name. I find it to be lame. I suggest either you change it or deal with the attitude I will give you for having it!
You kno0w...i don't really like it either...I did pick it when I was like 14...I've been thinking about changing it...adn I fucking love the attitude you give me for it...because its all you can think of to say to me...because I didn't air my dirty laundry on the net.

00CelicaGT
06-11-2007, 10:37 PM
damn the hormones are just flying back and forth

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 10:38 PM
lol dont lower your standards of how you think of yourself. Bitch if you think you cute ...you cute dammit! dont change it cause someone said something. that shows how you truely feel about yourself.

I meant it as girlie cute lol. You know as well as I do that I'm not a girlie girl lol

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by BluesClues
Well, on the way there, I decided I was going to speed by Rashad on the ramp from 75 to 85. Now on this ramp the max speed is 25 mph and I was doing at least 50. Got to the deep part of the curve, threw on my brakes, and started drifting around the curve (fwd drifting woohoo) and ended up facing on going traffic. Too bad this was at 3 in the morning and no one else was on the road too put me out of my post whoring misery. I was looking at his homeboy's lights!! Shit was fun though (could be because I was on Patron). Good thing I and no one else got hurt. It could have been worse. So when we arrived at the bowling alley we left because they wanted $10.50 per person to bowl (outrageous)!!! So we decided to go to the Waffle House on Central Ave. and talk shit for a while. We acted a fool there. Mainly Marlon was showing his ass because he was drunk as shit!!! So he is just saying stuff to and about people and don't give a fuck what he said. Yelling at folks and saying fuck them to everyone. I was so embarrased but at the same time it was so funny. After leaving there I got home at 5 this morning. I just realized today that I spent $150 last night. $120 and some odd change at Dave and Busters and gas. Oh well, I had a good time. Oh and my new nickname given by Rashad is "ATL Drift Queen."

fixed drop top :goodjob:

"Too bad there wasn't a Mom and her new baby in a mini van to stop me spinning..." You really are a stupid cunt...and its too fucking bad you didn't get hurt...maybe you would have learned something...or at least made the world a better place.

seksicarlovinchick
06-11-2007, 10:39 PM
damn the hormones are just flying back and forth
You just got hormoned in the eye...

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
well it IS good to see that most of IA does not condone drunk driving :goodjob:

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Mike...you catch my reply?
yeah i saw it

i figured it was just a misunderstanding