PDA

View Full Version : For all you KaineJuice fans!

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 05:56 PM
This mother fucker just won't quit! I had his IP banned so he messages me on Myspace! :lmfao:

HOLD UP! why the hell did you IP ban my ass from ImportAtlanta when i aint never talked shit about you "behind your back", or when i started "being good to all the IA members"? I aint never called you a moron. that was shagwag3.. or whatever that editied my last reply post (to william jeff) and changed it to "yep, and BTLFED is a moron". That aint me I SWEAR! I told all my IA friends and other IA members (on the phone, @ the streets, in the hoods) that i was IP banned from IA! and they was like "damn dude, thats fucked up. Whoever that did it should be bitchslapped!". In other words, they MISSED MY ASS!! They want my ass back on IA and they hated me getting banned too much because of you!!!

So, rather than "asking you to DISBAN me to IA with a pretty please with sugar on top, and sprinkles, and all that bullshit", I want to EARN my IA PERMANENT DISBAN by calling you out on either a CAR RACING GAME (use your fukin POS Honda CRX HF or your POS Datsun 510), a FOOT RACE GAME (50 yard dash, lol), or a "IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS (PHYSICALLY OR VIRTUALLY)" GAME!!! Get this: during one of the games that YOU PICKED, if you win then i aint going to ask you or bribe you to disban me to IA NO MORE and you aint got to DISBAN ME and you get to throw a boiled HOT waterballon @ my ass lol !!! if you LOSE a game, YOU GOT TO PERMANENTLY DISBAN ME FROM IA and NOTHING ELSE!! IF YOU LOSE AND YOU REFUSE, TO PERMANENTLY DISBAN ME FROM IA... well lets just say that IMPORTATLANTA wont be your "hobby" no more!! or probably even ANYBODY ELSE'S hobby. lol

So what do you say. BE A MAN (AND NOT A FUCKING WOMAN) AND make your DECISION!!!

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA! He should just end himself. :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Did he just threaten to get rid of IA? :lmfao:
Gosh dude is a total, complete, and utter dumbass! Seriously you guys I think either he is a kid or he is retarded on a serious note. Someone needs to go check this dude out

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
in the hoods

Lolol @ him still referring Powder Springs as "the hood." Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Someone needs to go check this dude out

Be my guest sweetheart. :lmfao:

http://www.myspace.com/blackdudegm

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:12 PM
No I mean seeing about him in person

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
That might happen too. Me and Halfbaked are talking about some things..... :ninja:

cactusEG
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
more from this guy...

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
What do you guys have planned?

SLow_POke
06-11-2007, 06:17 PM
That might happen too. Me and Halfbaked are talking about some things..... :ninja:

i got shotgun

thepolecat
06-11-2007, 06:19 PM
muwahahaha... IA will be no more at the hands of Dr. KaineJuice!

http://arbyte.us/blog_archive/2005/11/drevil_million_dollars.jpg

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Take a camera. I want evidence damnit

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
i got shotgun

Hehehehe "My heart beats for the West Coast." :ninja:

Benefit
06-11-2007, 06:30 PM
wtf @ his myspace filled with scarface and his top friends consisting of all WWE people lmao...cant believe he's saying "DISBAN"

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:33 PM
wtf @ his myspace filled with scarface and his top friends consisting of all WWE people lmao...cant believe he's saying "DISBAN"

He's a fucking retard. What do you expect?

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Just looked at his myspace. Poor poor child

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Just looked at his myspace. Poor poor child

I wonder what it feels like to suck at life that bad? :dunno:

JDMmuscle
06-11-2007, 06:41 PM
OF course......
Here is the waste of life...
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/Acolyte119/l_3a42071c83ab47177523b0422ceb7a8b.jpg

Here is the JOKE of a car that he claims will run 10 sec in the quater mile
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2134000-2134999/2134675_63_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2134000-2134999/2134675_53_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2134000-2134999/2134675_59_full.jpg

heres his cardomain incase anyone wanted to get a good laugh

This guy is a fucking idiot.... THIS is the character that people make black stereotypes after... Kaine if your reading this... kill yourself

Benefit
06-11-2007, 06:42 PM
its like he doesn't even care about the fact that he has an IQ of 4

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:46 PM
its like he doesn't even care about the fact that he has an IQ of 4

4 is being a bit generous, don't ya think?

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:48 PM
You all are going to feel bad once you find out he is seriously in real life retarded

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Later, QD.

stillaneon
06-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow so He will personally get rid of IA. He can't wire anything in his car much less figure out how to get rid of a website. And BTLFED, 4 is a little generous for his IQ. Whats his myspace URL?

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 06:51 PM
And to think that somebody once said it was rude to post AIM convo's with him.

What a fuckin tool!!

May I partake?

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:52 PM
You all are going to feel bad once you find out he is seriously in real life retarded

Real retard or not, he fucked up by threatening me. I have no sympathy for that shit.

Leadfoot_mf
06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
no i wont i will laugh even harder........ lolololololoolololololololololololol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
IRL lauging at his free mount tv.......bahahahahahahah

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow so He will personally get rid of IA. He can't wire anything in his car much less figure out how to get rid of a website. And BTLFED, 4 is a little generous for his IQ. Whats his myspace URL?

I posted it in one of the first couple posts in this thread lol

Julio
06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
he sent me a message on Myspace also.. who is this guy?

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 06:56 PM

What a fuckin tool!!

May I partake?
I said it wasn't nice!

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 06:57 PM
he sent me a message on Myspace also.. who is this guy?

He is a douchbag basically. It's a long story, but he is the IP that I asked you to ban.

What did he send to you?

BluesClues
Real retard or not, he fucked up by threatening me. I have no sympathy for that shit.

Chris obviously he doesn't know any better. He has the mind capacity of a child.

Double_0_Rusty
Later, QD.

just made my ass laugh for real....a worthless +1 to you sir

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 06:58 PM
just made my ass laugh for real....a worthless +1 to you sir

No point is worthless, my son. They are all equal in my eyes. Just some or more equal-er than others. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 06:58 PM
ahhh hell the pic didn't show up...oh well

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 06:59 PM
I said it wasn't nice!
Wasn't calling you a tool, I was calling him a tool.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:00 PM
^^^ Oh

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 07:00 PM
No point is worthless, my son. They are all equal in my eyes. Just some or more equal-er than others. Later, QD.

I agree. Thanks pops...lolol:goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 07:01 PM
^^^ Oh

Huh?:thinking:

Kyle
06-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Why the hell does this guy want to be on IA soo badly. No one likes him, and all we do is bash him and his car.

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Why the hell does this guy want to be on IA soo badly. No one likes him, and all we do is bash him and his car.

Maybe he likes the humiliation(SP):rolleyes:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:05 PM
It was meant for Joey's post but you posted before me

mxglory258
Reffering to my comment to her lol. She's slower, so she posts to late lol

BTLFED
Chris obviously he doesn't know any better. He has the mind capacity of a child.

So I should pity him because he obviously has the capacity to type like a normal person but doesn't? :umno:

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:06 PM
BECAUSE HE IS RETARDED!!!!!

Now every time someone asks a question just answer with because he is retarded. It all makes sense

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:06 PM
So I should pity him because he obviously has the capacity to type like a normal person but doesn't? :umno:
I think you should hire the biggest flaming homosexual you know, to anal rape him.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 07:09 PM
I think you should hire the biggest flaming homosexual you know, to anal rape him.

So how much should I pay you to do it?

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
It was meant for Joey's post but you posted before me

Gotcha:goodjob:

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:14 PM
So how much should I pay you to do it?
Beat me to death, then do what you wish with my body. Otherwise, I may be forced to commit hate crimes.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Beat me to death, then do what you wish with my body. Otherwise, I may be forced to commit hate crimes.

So you are saying that you will do it for free?

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:18 PM
So you are saying that you will do it for free?
No sir. I would cost a life. My own. I would infact have to be dead, and somebody else would have to do the work. Now, I love your CRX man, but I shall never follow those flamed foot steps of the btlfed :)

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I smell gay in here

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:30 PM
I smell gay in here

You would. :gay: Silly lesbian.

Btlfed. Until next time! :cheers::cheers: X10 lol

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:32 PM
^^^ You don't have proof therefore you have no case :no:

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
You would. :gay: Silly lesbian.

Btlfed. Until next time! :cheers::cheers: X10 lol

You aren't outside cleaning out your car, bitch! LOL

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
^^^ You don't have proof therefore you have no case :no:
All in due time, I shall come up with an alibi.

Julio
06-11-2007, 07:34 PM
He is a douchbag basically. It's a long story, but he is the IP that I asked you to ban.

What did he send to you?

He said he was having problems with IA...

I didnt reply

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:34 PM
You aren't outside cleaning out your car, bitch! LOL

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:36 PM
All in due time, I shall come up with an alibi.

Yeah ok whatever:rolleyes:

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah ok whatever:rolleyes:
You'll crack. Or you'll just continue tonguing it lol.

BluesClues
06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
^^^ Don't get your hopes up

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 07:43 PM
He said he was having problems with IA...

I didnt reply

I replied to my message hehehehe :ninja:

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 07:44 PM
:lickpuss::lickpuss:
^^^ Don't get your hopes up

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 07:58 PM
let's just all forget GAYJUICE and move on..lol

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:04 PM
let's just all forget GAYJUICE and move on..lol

I can't wait until he responds to the myspace message I sent him back. He is taking this to a whole other level that he shouldn't be will regret doing so.

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I can't wait until he responds to the myspace message I sent him back. He is taking this to a whole other level that he shouldn't be will regret doing so.

lol don't make him cry now....lol

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
lol don't make him cry now....lol

Why? It's funny.

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Why? It's funny.

I was kidding bro.....give'em hell. :goodjob:

Tracy
06-11-2007, 08:17 PM

What a fuckin tool!!

May I partake?

I still think it's mean. It was completely malicious what you did and not even that funny ;)

I don't even see the big deal with all of what he is saying. Everyone here likes to make a big deal out of nothing. It's like fucking high school here. Look at that Evochiick thread. That got so high school it was retarded. I mean, so they both said said some things that were stupid...but it wasn't all that serious. IMO, it wasn't necessary to ban KJ. But I'm not a mod, so more power to their decisions. I'm going to speak my mind no matter what. In the future, please call me out by name :) I'd have more respect for you.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I still think it's mean. It was completely malicious what you did and not even that funny ;)

I don't even see the big deal with all of what he is saying. Everyone here likes to make a big deal out of nothing. It's like fucking high school here. Look at that Evochiick thread. That got so high school it was retarded. I mean, so they both said said some things that were stupid...but it wasn't all that serious. IMO, it wasn't necessary to ban KJ. But I'm not a mod, so more power to their decisions. I'm going to speak my mind no matter what. In the future, please call me out by name :) I'd have more respect for you.

He shouldn't have? So the mod bashing, threatening to crash IA, and all the other shit he said we should have just looked the other way? :umno:

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
UPDATE-

Bullshit motherfucker, bullshit. Remember when you posted that I couldn't have your IP banned? YOU WERE WRONG BITCH. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PIECE OF SHIT SENTRA. YOU WANTED TO FUCKING TEST ME AND YOU LOST. I HOLD THE CONCH MOTHER FUCKER.

OHH SHIT. I SEE WHATS UP! SOMEBODY'S PUSSYIN OUT!! c'mon mista i-ban-gangstas-from-ia-cuz-im-scared-of-dem challenge me. I wanna beat ur ass in somethin u pussy ass IA moderator. what u afraid dat ur CRX wit a paper mache'd rear valance is gon get beaten by my sentra???

and u aint holdin no conch. tha only thing u holdin is a cabbage-patch kid doll cuz u fukin scared to do me in a race, foot race or a fight!!!

CHALLENGE ME BITCH!!! GET A DIK, BE A MAN AND CHALLENGE ME IN SOMETHIN U NOSE PICKIN SON OF A JAKASS!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! How about I challenge you to a fucking spelling bee you idiot! Let's get shit straight right now:

1) I don't hold the conch? Then why aren't you on IA? Oh, that's right, I HAD YOUR IP BANNED.

2) My fucking 4Runner would wax that heap of shit Sentra of yours. I wouldn't waste my CRX's gas.

3) You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. Actually, I would never bend over in front of you because your faggot ass would probably try to mount me, cocksucker.

Do the world a favor and get out of the gene pool.

As you can see, I am having loads of fun with this. :D

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
UPDATE-

As you can see, I am having loads of fun with this. :D

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again.

Tracy
06-11-2007, 08:47 PM
He shouldn't have? So the mod bashing, threatening to crash IA, and all the other shit he said we should have just looked the other way? :umno:

I didn't see any of that (I only saw that in the myspace message and that was after he got banned..correct? If I'm wrong then my bad. I don't have time to read every 30 page thread). I just saw a kid getting picked on day in and day out by everyone and responding accordingly. IMO, Speedmonkey has been way more of a nuisance in the past (just as an example. I'm not trying to dig up any drama on that, just making a point). So he didn't threaten to crash IA, but he mod bashes, completely terrorizes any member that crosses his path and sponsor bashes. I mean what is the criteria for banning? This isn't meant to piss you off Chris. This is like a specific instance of a general thing that constantly happens here. People are mean on this site. It's human nature to react a certain way when you are pushed. It's a cause and effect thing. I have been the object of this many times and I don't feel that it is generally deserved...and that is why I feel the way I do. You know the way that Evochiick thread got way out of control. It's the same type of thing.

So in the end, I'm not really upset about the KJ thing...I'm just upset about the general attitude of people here and they way they think it's ok to gang up on someone. AND if I'm going to be called out...I'm going to say something.

Benefit
06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
im calling you out tracy

Maniaç
06-11-2007, 08:50 PM
l0l @ kaine

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
It continues!

do tha world a favor and end ur fukin life!!! aight if u want a spellin bee. U ON! jus to let u kno. i have won a lotta spellin bees since tha 5th grade! get on my level bitch! btw wuld u use ur POS 4runner against Matt Ward's POS 1992 Sentra SE-r coupe wit a SR20DET swap?

and by tha way, "IM STILL ON IA"! ha ha:)

Matt Ward's Sentra will smoke the shit out of your heap of garbage. I'll park my "POS" 4Runner on the hood of your piece of shit after he does.

Do you even realize what a loser you are? You are talking about winning spelling bee's in a message with so many spelling errors I can barely read it. You are so desperate to get on IA, a site where EVERY FUCKING PERSON HATES YOU and you have broken the rules 100 times which is what got you banned and eventually IP banned. And I am the one that should end MY life? You have no friends, a piece of shit Sentra, and no one likes you. YOU are the one that should end something you suck so much at.

This is too easy! :lmfao:

Benefit
06-11-2007, 08:57 PM
i want to add him on myspace so i can flame him some too

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I didn't see any of that (I only saw that in the myspace message and that was after he got banned..correct? If I'm wrong then my bad. I don't have time to read every 30 page thread). I just saw a kid getting picked on day in and day out by everyone and responding accordingly. IMO, Speedmonkey has been way more of a nuisance in the past (just as an example. I'm not trying to dig up any drama on that, just making a point). So he didn't threaten to crash IA, but he mod bashes, completely terrorizes any member that crosses his path and sponsor bashes. I mean what is the criteria for banning? This isn't meant to piss you off Chris. This is like a specific instance of a general thing that constantly happens here. People are mean on this site. It's human nature to react a certain way when you are pushed. It's a cause and effect thing. I have been the object of this many times and I don't feel that it is generally deserved...and that is why I feel the way I do. You know the way that Evochiick thread got way out of control. It's the same type of thing.

So in the end, I'm not really upset about the KJ thing...I'm just upset about the general attitude of people here and they way they think it's ok to gang up on someone. AND if I'm going to be called out...I'm going to say something.

Yeah, I am fucking mean to people that deserve it. On here and in real life. This fucking retard has become a habitual line stepper and I am sick of it. He brings nothing to the table and isn't even entertaining. Fuck him.

Benefit
06-11-2007, 08:58 PM
lmao habitual line stepper.

quickdodge®
06-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I am fucking mean to people that deserve it. On here and in real life. This fucking retard has become a habitual line stepper and I am sick of it. He brings nothing to the table and isn't even entertaining. Fuck him.

Sorry, but I'm with Chris, Tracy. You not reading all the 30+ pages has caught you off guard in this. He has been quite the character on here in his short lifespan on IA. I don't know of one person that has had so many requests for an IP ban ever. He had more than plenty. Later, QD.

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:02 PM

That's fine with me....you're the mod you can ban who you want. I know you are mean in real life...not to me cuz you love me...but that's besides the point. I can still have my opinion and you can still have yours. I won't break up with you over it.

mxglorywhatever called me out...I was giving my side of why I said what I said in his thread.

Bash on :bannana:

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry, but I'm with Chris, Tracy. You not reading all the 30+ pages has caught you off guard in this. He has been quite the character on here in his short lifespan on IA. I don't know of one person that has had so many requests for an IP ban ever. He had more than plenty. Later, QD.

So all we need to do is request and IP ban (obviously not just one persons request)? I wish I knew that a long time ago.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 09:05 PM
That's fine with me....you're the mod you can ban who you want. I know you are mean in real life...not to me cuz you love me...but that's besides the point. I can still have my opinion and you can still have yours. I won't break up with you over it.

mxglorywhatever called me out...I was giving my side of why I said what I said in his thread.

Bash on :bannana:

You better not break up with me! :cry:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/nedra93/BT-arrghyafree-gallery-189.jpg

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM

I didn't call you out, it was just a statement, so i apologize.

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:08 PM
You better not break up with me! :cry:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/nedra93/BT-arrghyafree-gallery-189.jpg

I would never!

I'm going to a tattoo convention Sat, if you want to go I can get you in for free...and I'm prolly going to try to get a tattoo. Then a party at All or Nothing Tattoo Sat night...if you want to come to that with us.

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:09 PM
I didn't call you out, it was just a statement, so i apologize.

Cool. Me too.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I would never!

I'm going to a tattoo convention Sat, if you want to go I can get you in for free...and I'm prolly going to try to get a tattoo. Then a party at All or Nothing Tattoo Sat night...if you want to come to that with us.

:rly:

I thought we were going to the Brew House? :thinking:

mxglory258
06-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Cool. Me too.
Awesome, Awesome.

Echonova
06-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok, KainesJuice... a KSU student? Hmmmm, given his IQ and grammar I think not... Am I the only guy that thinks Kainejuice is Half-baked and he's been trolling you the whole time?

Echonova
06-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I would never!

I'm going to a tattoo convention Sat, if you want to go I can get you in for free...and I'm prolly going to try to get a tattoo. Then a party at All or Nothing Tattoo Sat night...if you want to come to that with us. But Sat. is Bon-fire night at my house....:cry: :cry:

Tracy
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
:rly:

I thought we were going to the Brew House? :thinking:

Well, I want a tattoo :) We can go after?? I live downtown, so it's easy for me. You can spend the night :D

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok, KainesJuice... a KSU student? Hmmmm, given his IQ and grammar I think not... Am I the only guy that thinks Kainejuice is Half-baked and he's been trolling you the whole time?

:thinking: possibly....or its just kaine, I mean he even has a facebook profile too, with all the same shit:goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 09:19 PM
But Sat. is Bon-fire night at my house....:cry: :cry:

Im not gonna be able to make it man.....:cry: sorry..maybe next time:goodjob:

Echonova
06-11-2007, 09:21 PM
:thinking: possibly....or its just kaine, I mean he even has a facebook profile too, with all the same shit:goodjob:But at the same time, my 3 yr old speaks better English... and you expect that Fucktard to work a computer? I know he doesn't have to type code but damn.

Echonova
06-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Im not gonna be able to make it man.....:cry: sorry..maybe next time:goodjob:There is no next time... until next weekend.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 09:24 PM
His messages get dumber!

BULLSHIT!! dawg u aint shit! and being an IA moderator dont make u shit! You just a friendless nerd that evryone hates, that spends 22/7 on IA e-thuggin and banning folks for fun cuz u aint got no life!!! The reason i dont be going on IA alot is cuz i got three important things. FAMILY, FRIENDS (real friends that i see and talk to evryday face-to-face and hang wit, unlike urself), AND A LIFE!!! get like me, u immature ass 30 year old!

Are you fucking serious?! You can't be fucking serious! Mother fucker you made 1289732 different names to be on IA because you couldn't stand to be away from there! If I "got like you" I would fucking hang myself. You lead the most ridiculous, pathetic, made up life I have ever seen. Did you ride a short bus to school? Did you even fucking finish school?! OMG you are fucking stupid.

BTLFED
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Well, I want a tattoo :) We can go after?? I live downtown, so it's easy for me. You can spend the night :D

Sounds like a plan. :D

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
There is no next time... until next weekend.

i hear ya:goodjob: y'all have fun, and I seriously think he is truely retarded:yes:

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
what a fucking piece of shit waste of space disgrace to the human race...and lol @ the fucktard for bringing me into this little rant, i hope he chokes on a fist.

ShooterMcGavin
06-12-2007, 12:15 AM

ppl wouldn't have ganged up on him if he wasn't such a douchebag and tried to act like the coolest thing since sliced bread. i had a friend back in the day that it wasn't until another friend of mine came out and publicly said that he's an asshole and no one likes him that it finally cleared up his head, chilled out his attitude, and overall made him an ok guy to know and hang out with. unfortunately, i think KJ is well beyond that point, lord only knows what it'll take to help him through the rest of his life w/the attitude and personality he's got. that's real talk, take it or leave it, just my :2cents:

Shawna
06-12-2007, 08:31 AM
omg he wont give up

Ed
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
owned. +1 chris

AnthonyF
06-13-2007, 07:45 AM
he challenged via video game. how lame is that shit. get a life man.

HalfBaked
06-13-2007, 08:10 AM
*applauds for tracy* yeah! preach on tracy! PREACH ON REVEREND TRACY!!!:goodjob: :goodjob: Show these "kainejuice" haters that they aren't nothing but children with an IQ of 2 or should i say -2? :lmfao: !
Die.

Seriously just die.

HalfBaked
06-13-2007, 08:14 AM
How about you die, stranger! I bet that you're a "kainejuice" hater. YOU DICKLESS FUCKTARD!!!
Do you actually think you fool anyone?

HalfBaked
06-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh...you aren't kainejuice...

I thought you were. Well I guess you aren't. Kainejuice was this dumb cunt who was probably the stupidest person to ever grace IA. He made up some car and said it was fast and thought it weighed less then my car which of course it doesn't. Good thing you aren't him though, because Kainejuice is going to get jumped one night leaving his work.

HalfBaked
06-13-2007, 08:38 AM
HA HA HA! whatever. i heard he drives a 97 sentra gxe-le nismo... some shit. what car do you got and can you PM me your mods?
Don't worry about it. You aren't kainejuice so it doesn't matter what I drive...

Besides Kainejuice made up the type of car he has, there is no sentra gxe-le nismo edition.

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2007, 09:07 AM
hmmm i still have my doubts....maybe an ip check is needed here. i mean seriously, who ever joins IA, and on the same day turns off their rep??? if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......it might just be kainejuice.....

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2007, 09:29 AM
^^^i rest my case, the douchebag is back...

AnthonyF
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Fool anyone?? :???: Somebody must have whacked you in the head with a sledgehammer!! I just joined IA yesterday and i dont know this "kainejuice" that you people speak! This is 97b14owner and Im real! Now

HALFBAKED BEANS!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

HA HA HA! whatever. i heard he drives a 97 sentra gxe-le nismo... some shit. what car do you got and can you PM me your mods?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: so u dont know HIM but u know the exact model of car he drives?

Leadfoot_mf
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
i thought he was ip banned?

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2007, 09:49 AM
bc this garbage piece of shit doesn't have a real life, he's probably at the public library posting...

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2007, 10:07 AM
gigs up, i'm deleting all your fucking posts from here on out til when you get banned again :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
06-13-2007, 10:09 AM
bc this garbage piece of shit doesn't have a real life, he's probably at the public library posting...
ban every fucking ip the shit head uses.

Ed
06-13-2007, 11:29 AM
so, if i put RALLIART stickers on my car i guess it will become ralliart limited edition evo?

BTLFED
06-17-2007, 09:30 AM
ban every fucking ip the shit head uses.

I have put in for a ban of his current IP. ;)

81911SC
06-17-2007, 09:32 AM
I pmed Julio B16a2civic and Transaxle about that last night.

quickdodge®
06-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I pmed Julio B16a2civic and Transaxle about that last night.

Only Julio or Paul can IP ban. Transaxle can't ban anyone. B16 can. Later, QD.

81911SC
06-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Ah shit. Well, I tried.

BTLFED
06-17-2007, 09:42 AM
I was alerted of this by transaxle. Julio has the PM, and I think Brett can IP ban too.

81911SC
06-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Teamwork.

BTLFED
06-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I hope I never meet this kid in real life. I am going to beat the holy shit out of him.

Sidenote: Apparently Halfbaked went to school with him and says that he really is a little retarded. Like mentally unstable. That's no excuse.

81911SC
06-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Lirl @ mentally unstable being no excuse +1

BTLFED
06-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Reps returned LOL :lmfao:

bigdare23
06-17-2007, 10:32 AM
{Shakes head}

Everyone been bitching about how boring IA got, but everyone wanted to ban most entertaining member in a long time.

KJ = drama (wasnt that what everyone wanted)

And if I remember, KJ wasnt that bad until everyone started roasting him about his car and how he typed. Therefore IA made him that way............. and I think he should get unbanned

{BTLFED, if you dont like what I typed you can meet me on the joysticks. Me-You- Need For Speed Underground 1- PS2, LOSER Leaves IA :lmfao: }

quickdodge®
06-17-2007, 10:36 AM
And if I remember, KJ wasnt that bad until everyone started roasting him about his car and how he typed. Therefore IA made him that way............. and I think he should get unbanned

Your memory is as good as an alzheimer patient's. He started off on IA with his lies and bullshit. That's what he got roasted on. Later, QD.

bigdare23
06-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Your memory is as good as an alzheimer patient's. He started off on IA with his lies and bullshit. That's what he got roasted on. Later, QD.

Who knows, he might of really thought his car was a "Nismo" edition :lmfao:

All I was trying to say is IA made him worse.

OneSlow5pt0
06-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Who knows, he might of really thought his car was a "Nismo" edition :lmfao:

u mean it wasnt a nismo??

i thought he knew cause he told me i had a TRD Celica

quickdodge®
06-17-2007, 10:48 AM

He made himself worse. We just prodded him a bit, lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-17-2007, 10:52 AM
{Shakes head}

Everyone been bitching about how boring IA got, but everyone wanted to ban most entertaining member in a long time.

KJ = drama (wasnt that what everyone wanted)

:umno: Fuck that bitch, and if I see him in real life I'm going to take it to a level he does NOT want it to be at. That mother fucking retard is a habitual line stepper and he needs to stay the FUCK off of IA.

bigdare23
06-17-2007, 11:12 AM
LOL@BTLFED

okay byebye KaineJuice

AnthonyF
06-17-2007, 05:16 PM
:umno: Fuck that bitch, and if I see him in real life I'm going to take it to a level he does NOT want it to be at. That mother fucking retard is a habitual line stepper and he needs to stay the FUCK off of IA.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy:bannana: :cheers: :bump: ban that lyin ass dick