PDA

View Full Version : Be careful what u say or fear...

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Im not scared of nothing but there are things u just dont want to happen even though ne thing is possible.

I built my first tubular turbo manifold a while back and it was a rush job ontop of that so the welds werent quality products. It was done at MSPi after work so needless to say I was tired and all the other excuses I can find for building crap. It worked great and looked aight but eventually it started to crack. After taking if off and putting it on several times after rewelding it I made a brace for it out of spherical bushing and all.

Well last night I was going to the moving and go onto the hwy and realized, i hear a leak and couldnt build boost. Of course I would hope it was a pipe blowing off but not. The flange that the turbo bolts to at the collector broke completely off. LOL!!!

I controlled the fury and went to the movies with the hommie ne way to see Hostle 2. Went to get some food, hommie still on board and my ride sounding like a nasty monster, and went to QT for some quality JOE(coffee) b4 taking my 40 mile trip home.

Id like to turn in my "fabricator" badge til I start building quality stuff again like when I worked at CPF. Yawl dont know bout that shit!!! Dave, you the man. HOLLER!!!

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 05:34 PM
That sucks man. Get that shit fixed lol

Benefit
06-11-2007, 05:35 PM
lol

Halfwit
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
jb weld.

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
That sucks man. Get that shit fixed lol
I put the stock exhaust manifold back on, again and im throwing the turbo manifold in the garbage this time. im tired of welding it and hoping it dnt break. Admit that it is trash and move on. Not everything u make will work right the 1st time. Maybe ill try again another day, maybe ill buy the topmount from peakboost? Maybe ill just put a 200 shot on it and tell boost to kiss my kazoo. :dunno:

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
jb weld.
damn. Now u come up with this heaven sent idea. :doh:

Halfwit
06-11-2007, 05:41 PM
what can i say, my entire driver seat is held in with 8 zip ties....not even the big ones....

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 05:42 PM
I put the stock exhaust manifold back on, again and im throwing the turbo manifold in the garbage this time. im tired of welding it and hoping it dnt break. Admit that it is trash and move on. Not everything u make will work right the 1st time. Maybe ill try again another day, maybe ill buy the topmount from peakboost? Maybe ill just put a 200 shot on it and tell boost to kiss my kazoo. :dunno:

In Paul Walker voice...." I need NOS, two of those big bottles" Lmao. Stay with boost, no spray. /convo :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Vteckidd
06-11-2007, 05:42 PM
at least you tried.

if it was that easy, everyone would do it ;)

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 05:43 PM
what can i say, my entire driver seat is held in with 8 zip ties....not even the big ones....

:lmfao: :lmfao: Zip ties FTMFW! check your reps:goodjob:

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:44 PM
oh!!! ur car go so much torque it ripped ur seat out of the floor huh? POSER!!

Double_0_Rusty
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
oh!!! ur car go so much torque it ripped ur seat out of the floor huh? POSER!!

how about my 240 doesnt even have seats right now cuz when i hit 20lbs of boost they just flew back and broke the bolts.....hahahahahahah........Just Kiddin:lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
at least you tried.

if it was that easy, everyone would do it ;)
Yeah, thats true Mr. Jawnz. I dnt take failure too easy but atleast I can admitt THAT ONE sucked and move on.

Halfwit
06-11-2007, 05:47 PM
the car its in as of now has around 47 tq.... i think i may try to make it a lil safer once i get the other motor in...

BTEC
06-11-2007, 05:50 PM