PDA

View Full Version : Misc Abs?

robbyrob016
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know how to isolate a particular side, or more specifically a certain abdominal muscle with a workout? I've been trying for a long time to get a full 8 pack, but the lower left (when i look down, my left) abdominal muscle just isn't showing up as much as the right.. It's just the very bottom left one, and im thinking any lower ab workouts would help, but the right just seems to stay larger than the left.

william_jeff
06-11-2007, 10:18 AM
i was watching the bruce lee movie last night and it reminded me of what some people use. the electric impulses that work out their muscles, that make the muscles contract with the electric impulses. put those on and do it that way...

other than that...

or you can just work that side of your obliques about 10 more times than your other side for it to 'catch up'

robbyrob016
06-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah i've tried working that side, but it just seems to be the lower abs and i cant isolate those. Know any good workouts for that?

william_jeff
06-11-2007, 10:37 AM
i'm going to tell you what i do to get all my ab excercises. watch fit tv. you will learn all of the tricks of how to work the lower abs. you have leg raises, side crunches(either on the floor or on the ball), etc. there are a good bit of excercises, you just have to find them. get up at 7am in the morning ONLY ON MONDAYS and theres a lady that does ab routines, mostly on the ball, but you can modify them if you don't have a ball and do them on the floor. or that diesel fucker named gilad, he does ab excercises all the time.

robbyrob016
06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
okay i'll check that out next week, thanks.