PDA

View Full Version : audi TT

foety_foe
06-11-2007, 12:21 AM
so iam about to hit 70k miles on my TT, anybody know when i should get a rear axle flush?
fuck audi and their stupid service people, "is your car front wheel drive sir?" as soon as that was said i hung up and said fuck dealerships

speedminded
06-11-2007, 12:45 AM
so iam about to hit 70k miles on my TT, anybody know when i should get a rear axle flush?
fuck audi and their stupid service people, "is your car front wheel drive sir?" as soon as that was said i hung up and said fuck dealershipsDon't you mean differential fluid change? If you said "axle flush" then i'm not suprised by the response...

Kyle
06-11-2007, 01:00 AM
The people you deal with over the phone usually don't know anything.

As for your question, I have no clue.

But if you go to Jim Ellis Audi see Jerry Kimbro. He is the new head of service(he sued to work at VW) and a great guy, he will not BS you.

foety_foe
06-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Don't you mean differential fluid change? If you said "axle flush" then i'm not suprised by the response...
your right, the axle is the whole thing, i should of been more specific and said rear differential fluid change. but why are you surprised with the response? i told the guy that i had an 01 audi TT "QUATTRO" and yet he still wanted to be dumb and ask me stupid questions. the service people should know their shit, at least about the car company they work for.

koukis14
06-11-2007, 11:28 PM
your right, the axle is the whole thing, i should of been more specific and said rear differential fluid change. but why are you surprised with the response? i told the guy that i had an 01 audi TT "QUATTRO" and yet he still wanted to be dumb and ask me stupid questions. the service people should know their shit, at least about the car company they work for.

What dealership did you call????

4dmin
06-12-2007, 09:34 AM
i would call Eurotech in Marietta www.eurotech-atlanta.com

Kyle
06-12-2007, 09:55 AM
If you really don't want to deal with a dealership call Hans at Autohaus. He is one of the top Audi technicians in the southeast.

Autohaus Audi & Porsche Inc
2965 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022
(770) 993-7004

koukis14
06-12-2007, 06:39 PM
i would call Eurotech in Marietta www.eurotech-atlanta.com (http://www.eurotech-atlanta.com)

Then you can come to the dealership after they fuck your car up like the 5 a week we get.

Julio
06-12-2007, 06:53 PM
did you change your timing belt ?

foety_foe
06-13-2007, 08:05 AM
did you change your timing belt ? not yet, but i know i need to