PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for our thread...

EvasiveEF9
06-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Let me get the attention of a mod, please...

Idea 1: Let's get a thread back up of all the EF'ers. Keep it updated with when people are selling and/or buying or whatever the case may be. Keep it stickied. Keep it locked.

Idea 2: Import the picture thread. Sticky. Delete anything NOT pictures.

Anyone else; ideas? Post up.

Halfwit
06-09-2007, 04:00 PM
i didnt want to import the pictures thread, cause it wasnt of ef squad ppl, it was anyone who posted pics of ef's

witch brings another ?... is EVERYONE that has an ef allowed to be ef squad? or are we to a point to where we need jsut the ppl that have posted more than once?

i think

1: i import the ef pic thread
2: we dont have to worry about i post wonders, cause they wont keep posting in our section, and if they do GREAT, they see the love and we get to know them.
3: what do u mean about get the list of efers? isnt it in the ef thread?

i say we have a thread entitled " ef squad members, cars and hookups"

where each post looks something like this

1: halfwit
89 ef hatch dx
single cam turbo (whole mod list if u want)
~~pic~~ (updated when needed)

"discounts on tires and alignments" (if u have anything u can help efers out with like how d can get good prices on jdm stuff)

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
That's a good idea. :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
06-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Halfwit: Love your ideas. Let's do it. And I agreea bout the nonsense posters posting...they'll be disappearing, and the EFSquad I think should only be those who keep in touch.

IE: Jfro, Toonz, D, myself, Halfwit, BTLFED, agenteasy, mxglory, and about 5 others whose names escape me, right now.

EvasiveEF9
06-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh...another idea. List extra parts you've got lying around that are EF specific. If it'll work on/with an EF without major mods (engine/tranny's are the ONLY exception) then make a list of what you've got, and PLEASE keep it update (IE, if you sell a part, clear it from your post, and if you sell off everything, delete your post) No replies will be allowed in the thread...just listing what you have.

uproot
06-09-2007, 05:38 PM
great ideas so far guys!

now i just gotta get to work on an EFsquad vinyl sticker for our cars :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
06-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Keep it comin', uproot.

bigdare23
06-10-2007, 04:37 PM
good ideas guys!!!

My list of ideas
1. Sticky Import EF squad pic thread
2. Sticky thread with the list of all the members
3. Change the old EF thread name to the EF Squad Whores Thread (and sticky it)
4. Make and sticky our own F/S thread (one post per member and keep it updated with edits)
5. Sticky a free part thread
6. If you need help post it in the section
7. Random "unofficial" meet thread (like what your plans are for the weekend)
That's about it

8. Make me a mod of this section (since I am the prez LOL)

Halfwit
06-10-2007, 04:42 PM
1-7 approved.

im not gonna import the ef squad pic thread, cause its not a ef squad thread it was ef pic thread, we make a new one.

the free/for sale part thread and meet thread u can make and it will be stickied.

bigdare23
06-10-2007, 04:44 PM
1-7 approved.

LOL, why not 8................................................. ... I am the founder................ :lmfao:

Halfwit
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
lets not argue.

bigdare23
06-10-2007, 04:50 PM
{throws hands up & runs out} okay

Papa_Smurf
06-11-2007, 10:33 AM
i defiantly like the idea of our own for sale thread

we need to get that thread up soon, i've got sum stuff i'd like to buy/sell :D