PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who used to live in north texas?

Schugg
06-09-2007, 11:43 AM
im stuck out here in wichita falls, and going to abilene in a 2 months. and it seems i cant find any honda's or acura's out here like i could there, unless i want to pay to much. closes thing ive found was a integra for 1000 which is good, but its 2 hours away. so if you know any websites, or places i need to know about for good parts or used parts let me know, i cant find anything. im going to try dallas imports and see if anyone on there is from around here. but i know a few people are came from out here and figured i would check.

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Lived in Dallas and Fort Worth for a couple of years back from 96-98. Later, QD.

NewGen33
06-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Get on here and ask around. http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/index.php?

cactusEG
06-09-2007, 01:16 PM
im stuck out here in wichita falls, and going to abilene in a 2 months. and it seems i cant find any honda's or acura's out here like i could there, unless i want to pay to much. closes thing ive found was a integra for 1000 which is good, but its 2 hours away. so if you know any websites, or places i need to know about for good parts or used parts let me know, i cant find anything. im going to try dallas imports and see if anyone on there is from around here. but i know a few people are came from out here and figured i would check.

i lived in forth worth area for a some yrs than moved back to the great city of san antonio... but if u wanna be were the import enthueist are u have to go to houstone or san antonio

Schugg
06-09-2007, 02:13 PM
ive been to houston imports a few times but ill go ask and see if there is anyone else from around here on there. either way im still far from there or san antonio even after i move to abilene. i was in san antonio for a while but that was for basic training now im just in the middle of no where.